Red, Red, Red

Story Info
A Master starts to teach a new couple.
2.5k words
4.13
31.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers

Introduction

This story presents you, the reader, with an opportunity to influence its direction. When you have read this element, you will be invited to answer three questions. Your response along with any others received by 30 September 2007 will be used to determine and develop the next stage of the story.

If you decide not to contribute then I merely hope you enjoy this narrative.

*

The Characters

Me: A dominant with around 15 years experience in BDSM. In that time I have worked out what BDSM means for me and I have enjoyed discussing it with many people, both experienced and new. I have also had the pleasure to work closely with around a dozen newbie submissives, helping them to understand the lifestyle and themselves.

Them: A couple, not married to each other, but long term lovers. They are looking for someone to help them in their journey into BDSM.

Her: A lady who has recently become aware of her submissive side, though she is not sure how or why.

Him: A smart successful man who wants to help her in her journey, wants to please her totally, yet is worried that his complete lack of experience and knowledge would make their BDSM journey a hit and miss experience that would be neither satisfying nor fulfilling for her, or for him.

For the purposes of this story we will call her by an initial "D" and him by an initial "G" which may or may not be their real initials.

The Prelude

At an initial meeting with them, two things were raised that are relevant.

The first is that he wished to learn from an experienced Dom. In fact to watch and learn, until he was confident to take the dominant role. It was also clear that he would enjoy seeing her being used by another man.

The second was her admission that she was not sure if she could control her orgasm. This was said with a smile between them both.

Although a lot more was said, all that is relevant to this story is the knowledge that they agreed for him to visit them in a hotel room and this is what is now recounted.

The Main Event

He opened the door at my knock. As agreed it was spacious room and she stood obediently in the middle of the open space. Beside her was a double bed stripped back to a single white sheet over the mattress and two pillows. I also noted the armchair set back in the corner of the room, but with a full view of likely events.

He smiled. We shook hands and he said, "She is all yours. I look forward to seeing you work with her."

At this he moved to the chair and sat down, feet flat on the floor, knees apart and his arms resting on the arms of the chair. His eyes sparkled in an excited way.

My eyes moved to her. She was dressed as instructed. White cotton blouse through which could be seen the outline of her half cup bra. A black mid-thigh skirt under which I knew the nylons would be stockings and black patent stilettos. Her hair was tidily pulled back and she wore some subtle makeup. I guessed she had spent the last couple of hours showering and preparing herself and I smiled inwardly at the effort she/they had made. It had probably been exciting and frustrating in equal measures for him in as he knew he could not touch her during that preparation time, just watch.

She held herself well. Her feet were slightly apart, hands behind her back and her eyes slightly cast downwards. She did not move as I approached, but when I lifted her chin, looked deeply in her eyes and smiled, she trembled slightly and smiled back.

I stepped back and pulled a chair from the desk. One with a back but no arms. I flipped it around and placed it about 6 feet in front of her. I then straddled it and sat down resting my arms on the chair back.

"D," I said, "I recall you telling me you were not certain you could control your orgasms so today we will start your training in that aspect."

"When I say so, I want you to undress for me. I don't want a lapdance, nor a coy display. Instead I want to see an inner confidence in displaying to me, your Master for these purposes, the gift you are presenting to me."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said with a sparkle in her voice.

"Yes what," I replied sternly?

"Yes Master I understand," she said more confidently.

"Then undress now."

With her feet planted solidly to the ground she started to unbutton her blouse. Starting at her cleavage and descending towards her waist slowly revealing more flesh. As she reached her waist she pulled the blouse from her skirt before completing the exercise.

Then with her arms at her side she shrugged her shoulders and the blouse slid elegantly down her arms only to be caught at her wrists. She removed one hand then brought the blouse around the front, folded it neatly and threw it gently onto the desk.

All the time her eyes had been watching me watching her. At my nod she smiled and brought her hands up under her breasts, cupped them for a moment as if offering them to me. She then placed one arm across her breast and slipped her other hand behind her to release her bra. The shoulder straps sagged, slipping off her shoulders and in a flowing movement she exposed her milky breasts. Her nipples were already aroused and looking very inviting and it looked like they winked as she threw her bra to join her blouse on the desk.

There was a brief hesitation as if waiting for approval, but when she just saw an intent gaze she continued. Her hands slipping behind her back to undo her skirt that she let slip down her legs, until holding it with one hand she stepped out of it, first one foot then the other. This too was folded and joined her other clothes.

She now stood all in black, stockings, thong, suspender belt and shoes. Her pose returned to the one she had started with, hands behind her back and eyes downcast. She had obviously listened to me during our previous conversation.

All this time he had not moved or said anything. The only sign of his presence was the sound of breathing that showed an edge of excitement and the tension his gaze brought to the scene. I doubt his eyes had moved from her as she showed herself to me, this other man. Whether he had ever done this with her before I do not know, but I doubt it as he displayed the absorption of a student having his eyes opened to new possibilities.

Now I stood up and walked slowly over to her. If you know those lightening balls they sell in gadget shops I think you would have seen those trails of electricity arcing between her and me.

I walked behind her and made sure my hot breath caressed her neck as I said "Very nice."

I heard a low moan emanate inside her and decided to play with her a little more. I lifted my hand and brushed the back of her neck lightly as I started to walk around her. My fingers trailed over her shoulder and round to her breast. My touch was featherlight until I reached that breast at which point I cupped her soft flesh and used my thumb to stroke her nipple. She was now struggling to stand still, but I continued.

"Will you do as I say," I asked?

"Yes Master," she whispered.

"And what will you learn?"

"To control my orgasm."

I was still teasing her nipple as I talked to her, but it felt like I was at least in part holding her up now.

"OK. You will not cum without permission. If you do this session ends and I will reconsider if it is worth me continuing to teach you. Understand?"

"Yes Master," she said a little more strongly.

At this my hand slipped down to cup the front of her thong with my fingers slipping between her legs. I found her already wet (no real surprise) and continued to stroke her parting labia as I continued with her instruction.

"In a moment you will remove your thong and lie on the bed spreading your legs so I can see your clit. You will then start masturbating until almost at orgasm, getting as close as you can, without cumming. As you reach that point you will request permission to stop masturbating. You will not stop until I give that permission. When I say 'start' you will begin masturbating again. We will repeat this as often as I think necessary."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

My hand by now was covered in her juices and I brought it up under her nose so she could smell her own excitement.

I then returned to my reversed chair, sat down and instructed her to start.

He had still not moved, wrapped up in the unfolding events. I had given him a safe word to use if he felt it necessary, but I had stressed that he should only use it if things became too hard for him to continue, NOT because he may be concerned for her. During this session she was my responsibility and that over and above her safe word, I and only I would judge if things should stop.

Mentally he was getting into this and as far as I had seen his arms had not moved. He may be excited, but he was not feeling a need to find his own release, at least not yet.

The sight was delightful. I was watching a shaven pussy with painted fingers deftly tripping over her clit and dipping in and out of her pleasure cave. Add to this I watched the tremors of arousal shaking her legs and lifting her hips. Her labia were red and swollen and glistening. I could not see her face, but I felt her struggle to control her impending orgasm and for this first time I was sympathetic. I granted her permission to stop at her first request.

While her breathing was ragged, I heard her hiss like a deflating ball as her fingers left her engorged clit.

I allowed her a couple of minutes of rest before I instructed her to start again. Not surprisingly she approached climax much quicker this time, but when she asked permission to stop, I hesitated. It was only half a second, but to her it might have seemed like forever as she groaned as she struggled for control waiting for my voice.

I repeated this twice more, each time making her wait fractions longer before granting permission.

By now the room smelt of sex. Her body glistened with sweat. Her juices were spread to her inner thighs and now when she was allowed to relax her legs flopped to the bed. The main thing was that she had retained control.

I walked to her side and stood looking down at her. The back of my hand stroked her cheek as I told her she had done well and that now we moved on a stage.

"This stage will build upon the last. You will be tied to this bed and I will stimulate and play with you. The same rules apply about not cumming without gaining permission, but this time you need to keep me informed. The way you will do this is by continually saying a colour. Green means carry on, I want more, amber means I am feeling very aroused but can take more without cumming and red means I am very close to cumming. If you do cum then the session will stop."

"Do you understand?"

Her eyes seemed very deep when she said "I understand Master."

I summoned G over to tie her with the silk cord he had bought earlier. Wrists and ankles were tied to their respective corners. I noticed the frisson of contact between them and smiled. That was all the contact he was getting for now, but it did heighten the experience for both of them.

As he returned to his seat, I approached her again. I had nothing in my hands as all I planned to use were my fingers and (maybe) my tongue.

I started by tweaking a nipple and pulling the breast up into a cone. She gasped, then smiled. I repeated with the other one before placing my finger in her mouth. She sucked on it and I felt her tongue swirl around my finger. I pulled my wet finger out and used it to circle her nipples, one after the other. I then trailed my finger down over her navel, feeling her stomach sink beneath my touch until I reached her clit.

"Start your colours."

"Green, green, green ....."

Now I started the real work. Her clit was exposed by her parted petals and I used all my experience to caress it, stroke it and tease it. I kept my finger slick by regular excursions inside her sopping pussy. On these excursions I penetrated her deeply with one or two fingers. I fucked her with my fingers and felt her fuck back as well as she was able considering she was tied.

After a little while I heard "..... green, green, amber, amber, amber ....."

My teasing of her clit became more intense and I soon heard, " amber, amber, amber, red."

As with the first exercise I was generous and stopped at the first red and I removed all contact with her.

She was breathing heavily and her breasts were flushed. Her eyes asked for more, but she knew better than to ask.

When I returned to my task her hips pushed towards me. This time I was less gentle as I wanted the stimulation to be more intense. She gasped as her nipples were pinched. I even pinched and spanked her clit gently this time and my finger fucking was more urgent.

Again she cycled through the colours, but when she hit red I did not stop for a second. I could see in her face the effort it took not to cum and I was pleased.

The third time I worked her I added my mouth and tongue as she reached amber. I took first one nipple and then the other, sucking and nibbling each as my finger caressed her clit.

This time it went ... amber, amber, amber, red ..... red ..... RED."

________________________

Now it is your turn.

What do you think I should have done?

What do you think she did?

And what, if anything, did he do?

Answers to the contact on my profile by 30 September 2007.

Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers