Red Riding Hood Walks To Grannies

Story Info
Grown-up ravishing woman & her travels.
2k words
4.14
54.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the fictional character of Little Red Riding Hood when she is a grown up woman over the age of 20 years. All characters or creatures in this story are based on humans.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a land far, far away lived Red Riding Hood. She had matured into a woman with the most sensual flowing red hair, the cape draped across her ample breasts was made of the finest red satin.

Red Riding Hood was a thoughtful person often making scrumptious home baking for her Granny. Today the sun was out, the birds were singing, a good day to visit Granny. It was a long walk over the fields across the bubbling brook then deep into the forest, so she put in a drink to quench her thirst. Actually, the morning was getting on so she put in some honey sandwiches as well.

The sun was hot already and because she didn’t want to get too fiery, she would only wear her red satin bra and red stain panties under her red satin cape. Not forgetting her red lace top stockings, as ladies always wore stockings when going to visit others. Granny was very blind these days, she would not notice that Red Riding Hood was only wearing silky apparel under her cape.

So off Red Riding Hood went, along the path past the Blacksmith’s foundry. Turning left after climbing the turnstile she headed across the fields. She was sure not to dally along the way. It was said a person they called the Big Bad Wolf lived deep in the woods. She had never seen him on her travels, but did not want to loiter in case the stories that the town’s folk talked about were true.

It didn’t take long before she was feeling the heat of the sun blazing upon her. Red Riding Hood looked around but could not see anyone else in her vicinity, except chirping birds and lovely wild flowers. She thought, ‘I wonder if anyone would see me if I opened the front of my cape and let this cool breeze relieve my heated skin.’ Now Red Riding Hood was a virtuous person, she always cleaned the house on Thursdays and baked daily, but she put caution to the breeze for today was Monday. It seemed that no one else was around for miles.

As she unfastened the front of her red satin cape the breeze entered dancing around her supple body. The flutter of the cape stroked across her breasts. The wind occasionally whipping against her bare upper thighs, it feeling invigorating. She wondered if other people did this while walking across open fields.

After walking another mile the breeze that sauntered over her stomach and swished between her upper thighs was not relieving the torturing heat of the sun, so she reached for the drink in her basket. As she raised the bottle to her mouth the cape opened to reveal her form to all the field land creatures around her. The liquid felt heavenly as it ran down her parched throat. But tipping the bottle too fast the liquid rivered down the side of her full red lips, splashing across her stunning breasts. A trickle of moisture tickled her stomach as it playfully dashed across her skin only stopping as it reached the top of her panties, then being absorbed into the triangular golden brush inside the red satin panties. That was satisfying, so off went Red Riding Hood on her journey again.

Further along her way she came across the babbling brook and decided to settle by its banks and enjoy her honey sandwiches. Removing her red satin cape to sit on, Red Riding Hood enjoyed the sweet flavour of the honey while the sunlight reflected the red of her silky apparel and skin. But eating such a delicious meal only attracted the wrong element. Soon she realised three honey bees had decided her honey was their honey. She tried swishing them away with her hand, but this only made them more attentive to their task. She stood up, her breasts bouncing in the breeze as she fluttered her hand in the direction of the bees. She put the sandwich out of sight to discourage their flight. But the clever bees only flew closer to her own honey pot where the sandwiches were hiding.

Ops! Red Riding Hood slipped, falling into the bubbling brook. Well at least those bees were now on their way with no aroma of honey to incite them. But look, Red Riding Hood was now soaking wet, the honey inside her red satin panties had now become a sodden mess, squirming its way among her golden snatch. ‘Only one thing to do,’ she though, so she removed the panties that now clung to her curves of glory and rinsed them in the babbling brook. As she removed the satin bra, the cold on her firm buttocks and hidden folds was bringing a hardness to her nipples which she was slowly starting to enjoy.

The chore of removing the sticky honey from her mound was starting to excite her, as fingers traced inside her folds to remove the sweet honey. Thoughts came into her head that brought more pleasure to her erect nipples and the wanton button now being cleansed of that sweet stickiness.

But with the removal of the honey arrived another smooth texture. She raised her fingers to her mouth to taste this new texture. Soft and creamy like a clear honey, but more of a tang delight than a sweet surrender. She plunged her fingers into her own honey pot to feel the smooth sensuous walls, there came pleasurable tension from doing so. She felt a need to stimulate the button among her folds and stoke it to full attention.

The pulsating pace her fingers moved and made sure that plenty of honey was arriving to be tasted as her body swayed in uncontrolled pleasure. The feeling coming from her erect button being teased, the taste of her own honey brought her to a height that ended with the pure ecstasy of self-fulfilment.

She slowly lowered herself into the shallow brook with a smile of contentment on her face, watching the texture of the water changing as the honey she had produced swirled in the ripples of the brook.

After laying there in self-indulgence, Red Riding Hood realised she better be off to Grannies. She was now cooled to perfection and her wet underclothes felt good against the heat trying to penetrate her red satin cape.

As she entered deep into the forest she quickened her pace and held tight to the basket at her side. The trees had taken the heat of the day away so Red Riding Hood pulled the cape around her. This also comforted her against the thought of the thing they called the Big Bad Wolf, who was meant to of prowled the woods. Just as she rounded the bend by the big Oak tree, she heard a noise from the undergrowth. Nothing to worry about, she thought. Only a squirrel or chipmunk.

But no, before her on the path leapt a being. The stance of his elongated body sauntered towards her. His eyes piercing her inner soul. Red Riding Hood froze totally captured by his intense gaze.

"So what is a red beauty like you doing in my woods today?" he said in a low voice.

"I’m on my way to Granny’s house….if you will just let me pass…. I’ll be on my way," she said trembling.

"Are you feeling cooler now?", he queried.

"Why yes, the trees have absorbed the heat of the sun."

"Ah, I wasn’t talking about the sun, I did see you before," he replied with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Before... I, I don’t know what you are talking about," she hesitated.

"I saw you in the bubbling brook, savouring the delights of your lunch and your sensual physique."

Red Riding Hood blushed as red as her satin cape and hair. she replied with a mater of fact tone, "I was only washing away the sticky honey from my skin,"

"Oh…. I saw the gaze on your face, it looked more to me than that."

"I assure you that was all you saw. You are beastly to be lurking around and spying on others, why did you not show yourself?"

"Think of the performance of self fulfilment I would have missed if I had, I like more than honey sandwiches to tantalise my day."

"Well, I can assure you, that what ever I was doing in the babbling brook, was not for your entertainment."

But slowly Red Riding Hood was starting to feel a warmth again at the top of her thighs. Had he actually been watching her as she touched and massaged her womanly folds? The thought brought a hardness to her nipples.

"See, I told you, you were taking pleasure in the bubbling brook… look, the buttons of your breasts are telling me that you are even receiving nice thoughts now. You know, I would be more than happy to bring that pleasure back with lots more intensity and satisfaction….. let me taste if all that honey was washed away, or if there is a new batch there for me to savour with my taste buds?" he teased.

"And what makes you think that a lady like myself would let you perform such things that would arouse my senses bringing a flood of ecstasy to my body?" said Red Riding Hood.

"Maybe it’s the way you’re rubbing your thighs together under that satin cap," he said, slowly moving closer to her.

"My, you do have lovely big eyes" said Red Riding Hood.

"All the better to gaze upon your sensual form, once your have opened that satin cape for me"

"And my, what handsome whiskers you have."

"All the better to tickle my way across your body with."

And my, what lovely teeth you have."

"All the better to nibble your luscious throat, leading across to your lobes."

"And most of all, what a long tongue you have."

"The second best part of me, my dear. All the better to lick down your soft belly and taste your womanly stance."

With that Red Riding Hood, could resist no longer. "Well then, you better put those words into practice and show me the first best part of you."

He moved towards Red Riding Hood, opened her red satin cape to gaze upon her sexual form, reaching to feel the silky fabric over her breasts and to tweak the already hardened nipples. Moving down her body to savour around her buttocks, feeling the firm curves that presided inside her red satin panties. Stroking down over the lace of her red lacy stockings, down over her long sensual legs, feeling the silkiness as his mind followed the curves of her calves and the completeness of her feet.

Slowly through the caressing of their inner thoughts and the movements of their bodies, they found a place deep inside that was building its intensity. Red Riding Hood moved her hand down his form, while his tongue played with hers between their open lips. Finding his length she instantly knew that this was the first best place he had spoken of and she wanted to investigate it more thoroughly.

He traced his tongue across her neck and nibbled on her ears. Then finding her breasts in front of him he felt the rise of their erectness in his lips and the soft bumps that framed each nipple. Red Riding Hood released a soft moan from her lips, while running her nails across the hair on his chest. The broadness of his shoulders made her hunger for his all.

Finding his way across the soft skin of her stomach, tracing around her curves to feel her womanly stature. Slowly he lead her back to lean against a tall Oak. He removed her red satin panties and gazed upon her golden triangle of hair...

Part 2 cumming soon.

Your feedback is welcome.