Red Rock Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a second," I asked her, "Slide forward so I can spread your lips." I wanted to see the very opening between her labia where the stream emerged. She held it for an instant, sliding up to straddle my upper torso. He marvelous pussy was now a mere six or eight inches from my face and she let go again, the stream rushing onto my upper chest and neck. I marveled at the sight of the tiny port from which the flow emanated and lifted my head so that my lips approached the stream.

"No," she ordered, and slid back down toward my hips. "If you made me wait, you must wait too!"

As if to keep things fair, she placed her right hand into the stream still splashing on my tummy and offered her pee soaked fingers to my mouth. I licked her and sucked her fingers, just as she had done to the same hand when I had covered it with my piss. Now I was the one who was sampling the golden nectar.

"Well," she inquired?

"Very different," I commented. "Actually I was concerned it would be like tasting strong salt water, but it isn't nearly as tart as I imagined."

"Then we will have to have more next go-around," she said, as the final trickles from her dripped onto my pubes.

She slid back and licked the drops from me, wanting to taste herself before sliding off me.

We rose from the bed and pulled the soaked sheets off, using them to wipe residual liquid from the plastic shower cover.

"Now the motel sheets," she asked?

"No," I answered, "We save those until the last. I brought several changes of sheets with me."

I opened a dresser drawer and produced a fresh set.

"But let's shower and allow the curtain to dry fully before we put them on."

With that, we tossed the pee soaked linen over in a corner and headed back to the shower.

We repeated our earlier shower activity, but this time we mostly held each other and kissed with great intensity. Our tongues alternated between exploring each others mouth and just licking each others tongue. All the while our hands further explored our bodies, gently stoking and probing, learning the feel and sensitivity of every inch of our flesh.

We would interrupt our kisses and tongue dancing to use our lips and tongues elsewhere, tasting the feeling our necks, our ears, and then back to join our mouths once more.

After a while, with the shower streaming water down on me, I leaned forward to once again taste her nipples and feel the surface texture of them and her aureoles. Her nipples were fully erect and I would suck on them and pull at them with my teeth. Her hands stoked the back of my neck as I would move from one breast to the other.

I had set a tube of liquid soap in the shower, and now as I relished the pleasure of her tits, I reached for it and squeezed a small amount on one middle finger. Reaching behind her as I licked and sucked, my finger slid between her cheeks and I began to rub the finger tip back and forth across her asshole. She moved slightly, spreading her legs some and I pressed my finger up inside her. The lubricate effect of the soap allowed my finger to penetrate deeply into her anus and I began to slowly finger fuck her anally, cleaning her anal canal and stimulating her sensitive nerve ending there. She rode my finger up and down and moaned deep in her throat. I fucked her that way for several minutes until I felt her shudder with a peak of sensation.

Then I had her turn her back to the shower stream and bend forward. I let the shower water fall directly on her buttocks and removed my finger, cupping my hand to catch a pool of water and then rinsing her anus. Several times I inserted my wet finger back inside her until at last I met some friction and knew that I had fully rinsed the soap from her.

I grinned and said, "OK, now can you wash my ass?"

She smiled and reached for the soap and I turned so that my back was to her and I leaned against the shower wall. I felt her spread my cheeks and then I felt the sensation of her soap clad finger pressing against me. In an instant she had penetrated me and suddenly, I was being fucked in the ass by her finger. In and out she pressed for several minutes until I at last felt the water once again and knew she was rinsing me.

I stood erect and turned to face her again and once more our mouths came together and our tongues met. We stood there for several minutes, mouths locked together and hands roaming. When at last we broke the embrace, I reached to turn off the water and we toweled each other off.

Naked, we returned to the front room and I pulled a new set of linens from a drawer. We replaced the plastic cover and then remade the bed over it with fresh linen.

"Let's sit up for a while and have another beer," I suggested. "Sit over there on the couch and I'll get each one."

"Umm, sounds delightful," she smiled and kissing me, turned and went to the sofa.

I opened us each a fresh Corona and slipped a lime slice in each bottle. I opened a plastic produce box of strawberries I had washed and trimmed before she arrived. Moving to join her on the couch, I handed her a beer and set the strawberries on the coffee table.

I sat beside her and after clinking glasses, we each took a long drink.

"You really put time in getting this ready, didn't you?" she asked.

"Only trying to provide the best for the best," I smiled back.

"And even fresh strawberries....whatever will we do with those?"

Grinning, I replied, "I think we'll come up with something," and leaning to her, I again merged our lips.

As we engaged in another of those long, wet, wonderful kisses, I felt her hand grasp my cock and begin gently stroking me. I, responded by reaching for a strawberry and rubbing it all around one nipple, the red juice from it, as I squeezed it, coloring her breast with its sticky sweetness. The juice ran down her breast and several drops fell to land on her thigh.

"Umm," she sighed, "If you make a mess, you better clean it up."

"That is exactly my plan," I answered, taking the squeezed strawberry and offering it to her mouth.

She took it from me and licked the fruit juice from my fingers, sucking each one into her mouth as if it were a small cock. I reached for another berry and repeated the process on her other tit, then again offered the squeezed berry to her mouth, but telling her to take it in but not to swallow it.

When she had it in her mouth, I brought my lips to hers and my tongue entered her mouth seeking the fruit. She sensed what I was up to and with her own tongue, pushed the berry from her mouth to mine. I swallowed it and the ended the kiss, leaning forward to lick the strawberry juice from each breast. When I had them fully clean or the stick juice, I knelt on the floor between her legs and licked the drops of juice that had fallen onto her thighs.

"OK, stop laughing and listen to what I next have in mind," I told her.

I grabbed about five new berries and told her to let me lay on my back on the sofa, and once I was there, to have her straddle me, as if we were going to do a sixty nine.

She got on top of me and I stared at her marvelous cunt.

"Ready?" I asked.

"For what?" she replied.

"For this," I said and I proceeded to insert the five berries up inside her pussy. "Now sit back and eject those berries into my mouth."

"Ooh, I like this," she said and pressed herself back onto my face.

I could sense her working her abdominal muscles, attempting to eject the berries as I had asked. Soon, one popped out of her and into my mouth.

She then sat up a bit and turned her face toward me, saying, "Try not to swallow them, hon. Do you think you can hold them all in your mouth?"

I answered her, the one berry causing my speech to be somewhat of a mumble, "Well, maybe three of them, the first two I will have to swallow."

"OK," she said and pressed back against my face.

Her muscles began working again and soon the second berry plopped into my mouth. I chewed it briefly and then swallowed it. Soon the third was in my mouth and I slid it to one side of my mouth, puffing out the cheek on that side. She was straining now to work the final two out of her, so I slipped my tongue into her could and helped work the fourth down and into my mouth where it puffed out the other cheek. Finally, between her muscle contractions and my tongue, the fifth one slipped from her to me.

Quickly she tuned and lay upon me, face to face. Our mouths met and her tongue began seeking to retrieve a strawberry from my mouth into hers. She finally got it and sought a second. I gripped one between my teeth and she bit half of it off and sucked it into her mouth. She rose from me and I sat up beside her as we both chewed the fruit and finally swallowed it.

"Oh my god, babe, you are so imaginative," she told me.

I reached for our beers and handed her one, saying, "Beer and strawberries, not the ideal combination until you have them this way."

We sat there a while longer, eating berries, conventionally and drinking our beer, with frequent playing with each other and kissing, then I took her hand and led her back to the freshly made bed.

We had been making love so intensely, we lay together quietly discussing what seemed like every topic under the sun. It was just a peaceful quiet time blending small talk and frequent kissing with a very natural exploring of each other with our hands. It almost wasn't even sexual, more like just learning more about each other, in mind as well as in body. But even though it was such an innocent, relaxed time together, it wasn't devoid of sexual responses. I had softened when we came back to the bed, but as we lay there and talked and touched, my hardness returned, and her sounds when I touched her in certain ways revealed that her sexual needs and desires were still as keenly stimulated as mine. It was as if the world did not exist around us, in either space or time, but rather that we were isolated in both with no need to rush. Each word, each touch, each kiss came naturally and seemed part of a continuum of just being together. However, below that natural calmness, intense fires still burned, and as calm and relaxed as we both felt, we also sensed intensity and desire building. Gradually the heat between us grew greater, and soon she moved beside me and softly began kissing and licking my stomach and then my thighs. Her fingers firmly wrapped around my cock and as she stroked me and moved her tongue up from my thigh to lick at my balls, I slowly ran my fingers along the soft flesh of her neck and to the back of her head. Though she needed no urging, I still pulled her face against me and her tongue replaced her hand on my cock. Long wet strokes up to the head and back down to lick my balls again made me even harder. Soon she had my entire cock in her mouth and the suction on me was mind blowing. Up and down her head went taking my entire length on the down stroke, and pulling back until just the head remained in her mouth on the up stroke. Her fingers gently teased my balls, already wet from her licking and soon I felt wet finger rubbing back and forth across my anus. I began moving my hips but stopped when I thought I might gag her, but she pulled me from her mouth long enough to tell me not to stop, but to continue to fuck her mouth.

I did as she asked (and as I wanted) and my movements and her sucking worked together to create a blow job for the ages. Her finger had also slipped past my sphincter so that as I fucked her sweet mouth, she finger fucked my ass in harmony.

I glanced around to see what there was that I could do to add to our pleasure and I spotted her stringed beads by the pillow. Using my finger, I spread warm wetness from her cunt all around her own ass and then inserted the first bead inside her. Her sounds told me the additional act was the perfect topper to what we were doing. In went the second bead and soon, the entire string was imbedded in her ass. I slowly extracted the string as far as the middle bead and then just as slowly reinserted the entire thing. My hips began moving faster, as did her finger in my ass, and I felt the surge of cum welling up inside me. She knew I was very close and sucked harder and faster as I thrust into her, trying to match her build up. My hand at her ass, working the beads, felt a sudden increased wetness as she began to cum and her juices flowed down from her pussy to where my hand was driving the beads into her tight ass.

I almost yelled out as I suddenly pushed my cock hard into her mouth and streams of my semen ejected into her throat. When she felt the first surge of warm cum, she pulled my cock back until only the head was between her lips, and her hand stroked my cock rapidly as her mouth sucked at the head, filling her mouth with my creamy ejaculate.

In a moment, we both lay back and relaxed, breathing heavily. A small amount of my cum seeped from the corners of her mouth as she smiled warmly at me. I slowly pulled the beads from her ass as she slipped her finger from mine. I turned and leaned down so I could lick the wetness from her pussy, and then back to kiss her again. She seemed very excited by the taste of herself on my lips and tongue, and I could taste my own cum as some was still pooled inside her mouth. Neither of us could do another thing, but lay there and breathe deeply until we were as relaxed as we had started out minutes earlier.

This was clearly the start of a beautiful weekend.

12