Red Satin Valentine

Story Info
A wife's emotional rollercoaster ends in a red-banner night.
5.2k words
72k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

As Carol Blackman prepared for work, she had high expectations for the coming day. It was perhaps her favorite day on the whole calendar; Valentines Day. As she brushed her long red hair she admired its natural curl and deep burnished copper color She speedily finished applying her make-up using the absolute minimum on her sensitive skin, she stepped into the large walk-in closet she shared with her husband to select something to wear. She ran her hands across the clothes hanging inside until her fingertips made contact with her favorite. The exquisitely cut, deep burgundy velour dress felt as soft and sensual as the day her husband Jack had given it to her.

A gift for their first wedding anniversary four years ago, she rarely wore it for anyone one but him. Carol wanted today to be special and when he saw her walk in after work in this dress, he would immediately know an eventful evening was about to begin. Pulling the dress from the hanger, she ambled to her large bureau and pulled open the bottom drawer. She rummaged through the assorted undergarments until she found what see was searching for. The bra and panty set where just a shade too dark to be a true red Carol decided they would work very well she also selected a garter belt. Not a perfect color match but this was not a day for pantyhose. She also remembered buying a set of deep red stockings and finding them on the bottom of the drawer pulled them from their packaging as well.

Slipping the stockings on and clipping the garters in place, she turned to the mirror and began assessing her forty-one year old body. Her hips had a womanly flare but her legs were still firm and butt still round and tight. She admired her image, until she noticed shocked, that her pubic hair had become an unruly looking mess. It had been months since she had last trimmed for a bikini and glancing at the clock, she decided she had the time. Stepping toward the bathroom combing through the disheveled looking thatch with her fingers she considered "going smooth" but Jack always said it made her look like an adolescent and opted for a thorough trim instead. Returning to the mirror, she checked herself over with a critical eye and liking what she saw picked up the bra and panty set.

Glancing back at the mirror one last time at her freshly coiffed mound she said, "Now it's far too pretty to cover up."

Giggling she tossed the panties aside. Sliding her arms through the bra straps, she settled the cups in place on her 36-C bust. The front closure made the whole process quick and simple. She cupped her breasts marveling at the thin material and how it gave her enough support but was so sheer she felt almost nude. Lastly, Carol settled the dress on her firm curves and pushed her feet into the maroon shoes she remembered Jack calling "fuck-me pumps."

Looking in the mirror at the complete ensemble, she could feel her nipples stiffening as she ran her hands down her body, ostensibly smoothing the dress. Carol was becoming turned on, and considered a quick tickle before leaving for work. She knew she had a full day ahead of her and it would seem even longer when she was already this keyed up.

Carol glanced at the clock wishing she had more time uttered a quiet, "Damn."

Carol chuckled too herself and spoke to her image in the mirror, " Poor Mr. Blackman will not know what hit him."

She had forgotten about the weather reports forecasting overnight temperatures of eleven below zero. The frigid air swirling up under her dress was bracing to say the least. Sitting in her car, she still felt cold but the wind was no longer clawing at her body. As she frantically turned the key for the fifth time, she was becoming increasingly frustrated that the car had not started. She banged on the dashboard after noticing the gas gauge. Less than an eighth of a tank, the motor cranked and cranked but would not fire.

Carol remembered Jack's warning to keep the tank topped-up in the winter or risk a gas-line freeze when the temperatures fell. Already running behind she did not have time to go back inside and change into warmer clothes so she resigned herself to make the mile and a half walk to work dressed as she was. Thank god, her coat was long. She pulled her heavy boots from the back seat where she kept them for emergencies. As she pushed her feet into the felt liners, she prayed they wouldn't shred her new stockings on the long walk. She put her pumps in the bag that contained her lunch and started out for the beauty shop at a brisk pace still hoping to arrive in time for her first appointment.

Had the distance been much greater she would have turned back. The biting wind on her legs was chilling but she was now more than halfway and giving up at this point would have silly. Still in decent spirits, Carol wondered if the breeze finding its way up her dress would result in chapped lips.

She had made this walk many times in warmer weather to help stay in shape but in today's frigid conditions, the short walk seemed endless. She spotted a car coming and recognizing Mrs. Lowell her first appointment of the day; she waved frantically hoping she could catch a ride the last six blocks but the seventy year-old never slowed. The sound of the cars exhaust brittle in the subzero cold as it passed her by and disappeared into the distance. Carol continued her arctic trek the snow crunching beneath her boots, finally arriving at the shop intensely cold, nose running and almost twenty minutes late.

Carols boss didn't say a word as she walked toward the back room to shed her coat and boots. His Icy stare said it all, he was not happy. Carol generally got along very well with him but there times she would have liked to slap the smug look off of Steve's prissy face This was one of those times. She poked her head out of the back room asking Mrs. Lowell if she would care for a cup of coffee and gladly went to fetch a cup for both of them giving Carol a few more seconds to warm her frozen fingers before beginning the old woman's shampoo set.

Carol felt her thighs slowly beginning to warm as she finished with Mrs. Lowell. After the old woman left, she busied herself with some minor housekeeping duties around the shop until her next appointment was due to arrive. Steve walked over and bluntly informed her that he had to schedule two re-do's for Carol because, Pam the shops co-owner was home with a sick child and he was booked solid all day.

Carol hated re-doing a customers hair. It always meant they were unhappy the moment they walked in the door, and you couldn't very well charge someone for a service rendered incorrectly. Glancing at the schedule book she noticed both were his customers. She felt heat rushing to her cheeks she had already had one from Pam on her calendar, half her morning was booked and she wasn't going to make a dime.

Working through the day, already upset Carol could not answer her lunchtime call from Jack. She could hear her cell phone ringing in her purse but had her hands full with Steve's botched color job at the time, it further soured her mood. At that point, she was so busy redoing other people's clients as well as juggling her own customers she would not have been able to say more than hello\goodbye.

She also half-expected a florist's deliveryman to arrive at any time to bring her Jack's customary dozen red roses. By the end of the day, she had a niggling feeling the he had forgotten entirely. This had never happened in the entire time since she and Jack began dating. When she called home looking for a ride, Carol became concerned and angry that there was no answer. She wondered were the hell Jack could be, he should have been home hours ago.

Feeling thoroughly defeated and depressed Carol pulled off her sexy pumps and shoved them back in the bag with her empty lunch container. She had only now finished her "lunch" at 4:15pm on what had to be the busiest $78.00 day she could remember. She set out for home trudging along in her heavy boots. A tear tumbling down her cheek as she thought about how rotten today had turned out when she had entertained such high hopes when it began.

Still bitterly cold out, the tear froze mid-way down her cheek. She roughly wiped it off feeling a flush of anger course through her body warming her just a bit. When she could see Jack's truck in the driveway parked next to her car, her disappointment resurfaced, her anger rekindled, and it now focused her husband. She thought to herself "poor Mr. Blackman won't know what hit him alright, ME!"

When she stepped into the foyer of their split-level house, she could hear the TV going and looking over the hardwood rail into the rec room she could just make out Jack sitting on the sofa. She noticed two empty beer bottles and an open bag of chips sitting next to them on the end table. "The Jerk" she thought, he had been home the whole time. When he made no move to come greet her she kicked her boots off and threw her coat at the hall tree not caring that it missed and slithered to the ground.

Jack, a machinist by trade was generally always neat but had zero fashion sense but on special occasions did always make an effort to dress decently. When she noticed his clothes, a ratty sweatshirt and his most hideous pair of Zubas, she was totally dejected and decided he really must have forgotten.

When he asked, "honey is that you?"

Carol had difficulty controlling her venom and answered with a curt "yes."

Crushed and angry she ran up the stairs toward her bedroom fighting to control her sobs. She was so disappointed with Jack but did not want her tears to give him an opening hoping to find a way to redeem himself. She was furious. She ran through the room dropping her bag before stepping into the bathroom and roughly shutting the door. For several minutes, sobs racked her body as her tears flowed freely.

Slowly as her hurt abated her anger returned, she roughly washed her face in an attempt to get a grip on herself. Looking into the mirror, her skin still blotchy from crying she said to her reflection, "Lets go show Mr. Blackman what he won't be getting tonight."

Straightening her dress and running a brush through her wind tousled hair, she took stock of her appearance. Only a few minor adjustments left her satisfied that she still looked damn good. Carol was pleased to find that her new stockings bore only one tiny snag after nearly three miles of walking in pack boots. Carol was now fully prepared to go tease her husband mercilessly before leaving him with a set of aching testicles he would not soon forget. She twisted the knob and pulled the bathroom door open her righteous anger about to be satisfied.

She took a single step into the bedroom and gasped when the sight before her stopped her cold. Stunned, she saw her beautiful canopy bed completely encased in glorious deep red satin, for a moment she remained frozen in place. The bed fairly glowed in the waning daylight shining through the window. Slowly stepping forward, she took in the details; amazed she could see the dark wood picking up red hues from the comforter. This was something she had only dreamed about but never wanted to part with the money on something so completely decadent.

Complete with pillow shams, bed skirt and a comforter she could only guess how much Jack had spent on the gorgeous set. Carol leaned toward the bed reaching a hand out to caress the cool slick material. She spotted propped against the pillows a single red rose, a small card tied to its stem with a ribbon. Opening the card, she nearly burst into tears when she read the simple note scrawled on the paper in Jack's neat writing. "Will you be Mine " was all that it said. Carol her anger rapidly deflating sat on the bed and exhaled her breath catching in her throat.

Bringing the flower to her nose taking in it's perfume she shook her head at her silliness believing that her wonderful, lovable, gorgeous Jack would forget her favorite holiday. She felt a quick stab of remorse for what she had planned for him just a few moments ago. Feeling like quite the fool, a second pang of guilt swept over her making her quietly groan. Carol realized only now there was no way Jack could have known her car would not start this morning or how miserable her workday had gone. Carefully setting the rose on her nightstand she wanted to feel the slick fabric one last time before running down the stairs and jumping into her husbands arms.

Her gaze swept across the shimmering expanse when she felt a fresh wave of love for Jack. Standing next to the bed was a rather ornate wine chiller with decent vintage champagne protruding from the ice. She also spotted on Jack's nightstand a small bowl of fresh strawberries and two magnificent champagne flutes. Amazed carol wondered how long Jack had been planning this surprise for her.

Grabbing the bottle by the neck Carol pulled it from the ice, she wanted to pour the champagne and greet Jack with a glass in each hand if she could only get the cork out. "Pop" Carol watched the cork skitter across the carpet and when her gaze followed it toward the doorway there was Jack standing motionless. Carol's smile almost hurt, her face still chilled from her freezing walk home. He was holding what she surmised were eleven red roses, and was wearing a black tuxedo jacket a bowtie and nothing else. She wondered how long he had been standing quietly in the hallway giving her time to notice the surprises he had laid out for her. The champagne popping open signaling to him that he had waited exactly long enough.

He had a Cheshire cat grin on his rugged face. Carol immediately put the bottle back into the ice and rushed across the room throwing herself into Jack's embrace. Though he expected her to react, her speed caught him a totally off guard and he forgot to move the bouquet and Carol's body crushed the thorny stems into his bare skin. She peppered his handsome face with kisses and telling him several times what a thoughtful, wonderful, sexy man he was. It took her several seconds to realize Jack was pressing on her tummy trying to push her away.

Carol finally stepped back concern flashing across her face as she asked, "What's wrong hon?"

Jack never said a word, the grimace on his face told the story as he carefully pulled the roses away from his abdomen. Carol glanced down and spotted several tiny specs of blood appear between his navel and pubic hair where the thorns had skewered him.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" she cried dropping to her knees inspecting the damage the thorns inflicted on his stomach, kissing each wound one by one.

Tossing the offending flowers aside, Jack smiled down at his wife kneeling before him and answered, "they didn't damage anything...important."

Carol abruptly stopped kissing his wounds and smiled lovingly into her husband's eyes. His suggestive tone informed her that his injuries would soon be forgotten. Sliding her hand down his flat belly, she captured his semi-swollen seven-inch tool. Carol curling her tongue slowly slid it up the underside of Jack's pole from base to tip feeling it pulsate, as it grew firmer under her tender ministrations. His sharp intake of breath from him told Carol he was as eager as she was.

Carol smiled wickedly, for she had been practicing a surprise for Jack and would soon spring it on him. With one hand still on his stiffening tool she reached up and gripped his hanging jewels she applied gentle pulling pressure, something she knew drove her man wild. Flattening her tongue against the underside of his cock directly under the glans, she gave it several quick strokes, a move that always brought him to full rigidity almost instantly.

Carol opened her mouth and slowly engulfed Jack never making contact until he was fully inside. She slowly drew her full lips back up his meat her lips gliding along the bulging veins and smooth skin until they bumped over the crown. She repeated this technique for several minuets until Jack's appreciative moan told her he was ready. Carol carefully took her hands from Jack's shaft and balls and slid them up the back of his thighs until she had both hands placed on his firm ass. With his cock still in her mouth, she slowly pulled his hips forward until her nose was against his pubic hair and Jack's heavy sac gently bumped her chin. She released the pressure on his hips and he withdrew a few inches until Carol pulled him forward again burying him deep down her throat once more.

Carol was elated; her practice with the life-like dildo was working. The fullness in her throat sent shivers through her to the other regions of her eager body she soon hoped to have filled. She continued pulling Jack's hips forward and back now using her throat muscles to massage the swollen head. She had to remind herself to keep her throat relaxed and control her breathing. Carol found she was really starting to enjoy her new skill and increased her pace when she felt comfortable.

It surprised her when she felt the gentle pressure on the back of her head. Carol sensed Jack was about to cum and decided against pulling back and instead relaxed allowing him to fully enjoy her new talent. His groan only barely reached ears ahead of the flood of semen pulsing against the back of her throat, his entire length throbbing in her mouth. Carol felt the pressure against her head ease and slowly slid her lips down her husbands spent member; Jack flinched as her lips glided across the hypersensitive tip.

She noticed tiny strand of glistening cum that spanned the distance between Jack's unit and her lips. Wanting to savor every drop she quickly flicked her tongue across the head of his still throbbing penis, the unexpected contact made him jump a second time as he was still recovering from the gut wrenching orgasm. A low chuckle rumbled through his chest. Carol stood, and smiling embraced Jack planting a very hot wet kiss on her man

After a few moments, Jack smiled looking into his wife's dancing eyes and asked, "Where and when did you learn to do that?"

Carol beamed answering, "I read about it in the how-to section on Literotica, and practiced here at home."

Jack's eyebrows shot up and asked' "Practiced? ...Practiced on whom?"

"Why Ready-Freddie that's...whom," Carol quipped, her eyes never leaving his.

Jack, recognizing the name she had given her favorite rubber friend started chuckling again finally said, "You must remind me to thank Freddie the next time I see him that was fantastic."

Jack had recovered enough now that he finally noticed Carol's attire and holding her away so he could better take in her smoldering beauty said, "My, my don't you look good enough to eat."

Carol smiling radiantly suggested some champagne first and led Jack to the bed. She carefully filled both glasses about halfway. She gave Jack his glass, and then selected a large strawberry while retrieved her own. Kneeling over his legs Carol offered him the un-touched tip of the succulent berry. He nipped it off neatly and followed it with a sip of the icy cold champagne. Carol popped the rest of the fruit into her own mouth chewing delicately also sampled the bubbling liquid. They both found the combination delicious and released a satisfied "Mmmm..." in unison.

Carol stepped off the bed and slowly walked to where she dropped her bag when she first entered the bedroom. She took her shoes from the bag slipping them on her feet as she finished her wine. She turned and took a few seductive steps toward the bed. She stopped placing her hands on her hips smiling wickedly at her husband who just finished his drink.

"So Mr. Blackman are my shoes saying anything to you?" her voice husky with desire.

A huge smile cracked across Jack's face and a hungry look twinkled in his eye. Reaching behind her back she pulled the down on the zipper each tooth clicking as the form hugging garment released its hold on her wanton body. Carol straightened and the shimmering dress slid to the ground looking as if she was shedding her skin.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers
12