Red Sonja in Hells Ch. 01

Story Info
Red Sonja starts her quest.
4.6k words
4.49
49.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 – Introduction

Red Sonja strode through the back streets of the city with her blue cloak wrapped tight around her. She didn't know the name of the city and didn't much care. It looked like a hundred other cities she had visited. Dusty streets, cheap and dirty taverns with ale that tasted like dog piss, whores on every street corner after dark and people trudging around like zombies in the heat. Sonja was only passing through, picking up supplies and then heading south to Tol Atlek where the prince was supposedly hiring mercenaries for some war or other. She didn't plan to be in this city long enough to learn its name or meet any of the inhabitants unless they were unlucky enough to cross her.

"Help, help me!" screamed a female voice from the dark alleyway that Sonja was just approaching. Sonja sighed and stopped. This kind of thing was always happening to her no matter where she went. She would just be walking along minding her own business and then someone would call out for help. In the end, It didn't even matter if she stopped to help or not. If she stopped and saved the person, it would turn out that they were a princess or a temple virgin about to be sacrificed and then she would have to deal with a dozen sword wielding soldiers or priests. Sword wielding priests seemed like an oxymoron, but it was always like that. If she decided not to stop, somehow that would come back to bite her in the ass later. There would be some kind of mystic talisman or other that she would need and it would turn out the person she didn't help had owned it or something. Sonja sighed again and figured she might as well get it over with. She stepped into the mouth of the alley, surveyed the predictable scene.

"What's going on here?" she called out. Sigh, it looked like business as usual for a filth strewn ally in the bad part of the city. There were four men surrounding a half undressed woman. Two of the men were holding her arms, another was clutching the top he had just ripped off the woman and the fourth man was standing there leering and supervising. He would have a great career ahead of him as a city worker if he lived through the next few minutes thought Sonja. As for the girl, well make that a woman, because with tits that size she was no girl. The woman, was a beautiful Nubian with chocolate skin and large breasts topped with erect (what else?) nipples that glistened with sweat. The woman was struggling to get free, but the only effect was to make her breasts jiggle up and down for the entertainment of the four men.

"Get lost," snarled the supervisor with predictable charm, while the man holding the top dropped it and grabbed a handful of black boobs with each meaty paw.

Sonja sighed again. "We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way," she replied and took a step towards the four men.

"We know what the easy way is," sneered the supervisor. "You can get down on your knees and blow me. No wait, that is the hard way!" and he laughed at his own wit. "It will be the hard way cause I will be stuffing my hard cock in your mouth slut!"

"No, this would be the hard way," corrected Sonja calmly and let her cloak fall open to reveal the deadly looking sword she had strapped to one shapely hip. Of course this didn't help the situation much since the men noticed the hip before the sword. Not jus the hip either. Their eyes went up and down the incredible body in front of them. They took in the fiery read hair, the clear blue eyes, the full lips, the two wonderful soft mounts of her tits, barely covered by a turquoise blue metal bikini, the flat muscled stomach, the wide hips, long legs and right down to the boots she was wearing.

"Man, look at the size of the melons on Red!" exclaimed the thug holding the left arm of the woman. He glanced from Sonja's boobs to the woman he was holding. "They look about the same size to me boys," he commented, "should we take a closer look?"

This was getting boring in its predictability, thought Sonja as she drew her sword. "Let's just get his over with shall we?" she asked sweetly and charged forward. The supervisor managed to recover from his shock and tear his eyes from her bouncing tits in time to get his own sword out and deflect Sonja's first strike. Unfortunately, his potential career in civic works was quickly cut short as Sonja pivoted on her heel and removed his head with her second stroke. The head bounced a few times on cobbles and came to rest, predictably still looking at Sonja's cleavage. The other three men gaped for a second then thrust the half naked black woman behind them and pulled out their swords. With three to one odds against, most people would have backed off and gone defensive, but that was not how Red Sonja fought. She gave a cry and charged straight at the three remaining men. She faked a cut at the head of the man in the center and while he was still, ducking cut under the guard of the man on the left and opened his stomach up. While he was staring at his entrails, Sonja parried the hasty blow from the man on her right and then brought her sword up between his legs. He gave an inarticulate scream and collapsed to the ground in a puddle of blood.

The man in the center looked at his one buddy trying to stuff his guts back into his body, the head lying on the ground and latest soprano in the city choir and decided to make a run for it. He charged past Sonja and made it as far as the alley mouth before Sonja's throwing knife took him in the back. He staggered another few steps and then collapsed dead. It didn't pay to let them get away Sonja knew from past experience. If you were nice and let them run off, they just brought back a dozen of their buddies and on it went.

"Are you alright?" Sonja asked the black woman as she wiped her sword clean on the first man she had killed. The woman nodded, covering her breasts and looking around for her top. A crowd was gathering at the head of the alley. "I think we should get out of here before....." Sonja began but was interrupted by a voice shouting from just up the street.

"Guards, Guards! Over hear. Two whores just killed four honest businessmen."

Sonja rolled her eyes, grabbed the hand of the woman and pulled her after her out into the street. It was time to get out of this city, whatever it was called before the city guard showed up and made a nuisance of themselves by bleeding all over her sword. Blade still in hand, Sonja led the topless woman in a run down the street. At first a few of the patriotic citizens tried to follow them, but they turned tail when Sonja glared at them and waved her sword. She led the way to the stable where she had her horse and quickly threw its saddle on and slung saddle bags over its sides.

"Do you want to come along, or would you rather stay here?" asked Sonja as she prepared to mount.

"Take me with you please," begged the woman. "If I stay here, they will kill me for refusing the advances of those men."

The logic of that didn't make sense to Red Sonja, but then it never seemed to in situations like this. "OK, get up behind me," muttered Sonja as she leaned down and offered the woman a hand onto the horse. "Hold on tight," commanded Sonja as she put her heels to the horse and galloped out of the stable. It was only after they had gone a block or two that Sonja wished she had given more explicit instructions about how to hold on. The woman had her hands wrapped about Sonja, cupping one her large breasts in each hand while at the same time, Sonja could feel two burning points on her back as the woman's nipples were crushed into her bare back.

There was the usual hew and cry of "over there" and "there they go" but no serious pursuit as the two women galloped out the city gates and down the long dusty road heading south. At least I am going in the right direction reflected Sonja as she shifted slightly in her saddle, unsure what to think of the warm body pressing against her. It felt kind of good and that shocked the red haired mercenary who had never even considered what to do with a naked women. Well that was not entirely true. There was the time in Belmarie when she had been disguised as a man and one of the harem girls had given her a kiss on the mouth and invited her / him up to visit her. A fast horse had been involved in that episode as well as Sonja had hauled her ass out of there as fast as she would ride.

Sonja and her passenger jogged along for the rest of the day in silence. A few times the woman had tried to initiate a conversation, but all she got back from the troubled Sonja was a grunt or a Yes or No. Finally as darkness was falling, Sonja stopped the horse and veered off into the bush on one side where she found a clearing a hundred yards from the road. It was far enough off the road to make anyone spotting a fire seem unlikely and they were too far from the next town to reach it tonight. "We'll camp here," declared Sonja and with a sigh of relief felt the other woman let go of her and get of the horse.

An hour later, the two women had a fire going and Sonja cooked some of the supplies from her saddlebags. She didn't have much left, but it should do until they reached the next town. Bacon sizzled in the pan and when it was done she threw in a few chunks of stale bread to heat them up. Plates were a luxury she didn't bother to carry, so she and the woman bent over the pan and ate from it. The woman's breasts were still uncovered and Sonja kept finding her eyes sliding back to them as if they had a life of their own.

"I see you staring at my breasts," said the woman finally. "Do you like girls?"

Sonja blushed hotly so her cheeks matched her hair color. "No!" she denied vehemently. "I just couldn't help noticing how big they are....I mean. Oh I don't know what I mean!" Sonja broke off in embarrassment.

The woman shrugged. "It is nothing to be ashamed off. I have been with both men and women and don't mind sleeping with you to thank you for rescuing me."

"No, no, that won't be necessary," said Sonja hastily. I don't even know your name!"

"My name is Killia," said the woman as she smiled at Red Sonja and reached out and put her hand on Sonja's knee to caress it lightly. Sonja gulped and looked down at the hand. If a man had done that, she would have cut it off by now, but with another woman and Red Sonja was not sure what to do. She had sworn an oath to the goddess who gave her powers after she had been brutally gang raped as a teenager. She had sword to let no man have unless he first defeated her in battle. And that was the rub here. The oath had said no "man" and said nothing about women. Sonja had been on the road for a good many years now since that oath and she had slept with no man since that day. On the whole it had left her feeling incredibly horny some times and she learned to bring herself to a pleasurable climax many a lonely night in a solitary camp like this. Now here was this beautiful, and goddess, she was beautiful, offering to sleep with her. Sonja knew what they called women who slept with other women and had always scorned such actions as unnatural, but by the goddess tonight she felt a desperate need for love and companionship.

"I...I am Red Sonja," stuttered Sonja in her confusion and to her horror and delight she noticed that Killia's hand had moved up her leg and was now caressing her thigh.

"Does that feel nice?" asked Killia and Sonja found herself unable to speak and merely nodded her head. "You have never had another woman before have you" asked Killia as she slid her hand under Sonja's bikini bottom and brushed lightly against her pussy lips. Sonja moaned. The mighty warrior woman who had faced a thousand battles and killed at least that many men, found herself sitting there paralyzed with fear and anticipation as the black woman actually slipped a finger inside of her.

"No," whispered Sonja softly and she knew she should pull away from the seductive touch of this Nubian beauty, but she couldn't. Sonja's moaned louder as Killia slipped another finger inside Sonja's pussy and then leaned forward to brush her lips softly against Sonja's.

"Tell me to stop and I will," husked Killia as her thumb found Sonja's clit and rubbed it. Sonja was beyond speech at that point, however as she felt her body instinctively react to he caress of the other woman. She felt her pussy getting wet and without realizing what she was doing, Sonja pulled Killia towards her and kissed her hard on the lips. Sonja felt Killia's mouth open and her tongue demanded entrance and goddess preserve her from this unnatural act, Sonja parted her lips and let the tongue into her mouth. The two women clung to each other for long minutes, their tongues wrapped around each other, their large tits pressing against each other while Killia continued to finger Sonja's pussy and clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh, don't stop," moaned Sonja. She was shocked to hear herself saying that, but it felt so good that she couldn't help herself.

After a few more minutes of fingering Sonja, Killia slipped her wet fingers out of Sonja and held them up to the redhead's mouth. Sonja hesitated for just a second and then heart pounding she began to suck on Killia's fingers and tasting her own juices. Killia smiled at Sonja and said "Let's get you out of that chainmail. I don't understand how you can wear it without chafing your boobs raw." Sonja blushed and shyly reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her metal bra. It was not that she had never been naked before, but she had never undressed with another woman intending to be intimate with them. She felt so strange, so wicked but that was part of the thrill and finally she let the bra drop to the ground. Killia smiled and gently ran her hands over the creamy white mounds of flesh, stroking them and gently p[inching the nipples until they were erect. Then they kissed again and Sonja felt a new thrill as she felt Killia's large soft breast pressing onto her own bare flesh.

Killia then gestured for Sonja to stand up and she knelt in front of the warrior woman and began to tug down Sonja's bottom. I can't believe I am doing this was all that went through Sonja's find as she looked down to see the black woman undressing her. Then Sonja stood there naked in the night, the fire making a play of sensual shadows of hollows and curves on her body and glinting at the ends of her hair. A hush seemed to fall over the whole world as Killia leaned forward and ran her tongue over Sonja's pussy lips. The woman teased Sonja with her tongue for several seconds before finally stabbing it into the red head sending convulsions of pleasure through Sonja. Oh goddess, she thought, I am letting another woman lick my pussy. It is so wrong, so bad and yet I don't want her to stop.

As if sensing her thoughts, Killia paused in her licking and looked up at Sonja. "If you don't want to continue, I will respect your wishes."

Panic and shame and lust warred in Sonja's mind and heart. She looked down at the gorgeous black woman. She had never thought of another woman as sexy before, but just the sight of this black woman sent thrills of pleasure through Sonja that she never had known even existed before. "I....I," stuttered Sonja and then she summoned up all her courage trying to be strong and resolute, to thrust the temptation away from her. Then Sonja looked down at Killia again and merely whispered. "No, don't stop. It feels so good when you lick my pussy."

Killia smiled at Sonja. "You know this makes you a lesbian now don't you? And as a lesbian, it will be your turn to lick my pussy next."

Sonja gulped. She had thought fighting a dozen armed men took courage, but shed did that every day without flinching. The thought of making love to another woman frightened her a million times more and yet, she just had to try it or burst. "Yes," she whispered, "I know." Once more Killia smiled at her and then went back to work eating Sonja out. Her tongue darted in and out of Sonja's pussy and flickered over her engorged clit. Killia would take Sonja's clit into mouth and suck on it which make Sonja practically shout with pleasure. Finally with three fingers inside Sonja and her tongue licking her clit, Killia brought the mighty warrior woman to an earth shaking orgasm that left Sonja weak in the knees.

"I've never cum so hard before," whispered Sonja, "even when I....I" she looked away in embarrassment.

"Even when you masturbated?" asked Killia and Sonja could only nod her head. "Well my dear," said Killia laying back on the ground and removing the rest of her clothes. "Are you ready to lick your first pussy? It is your first isn't it?"

Sonja nodded and looked down at the dark patch between Killia's legs. The woman had done it to her, so it was only fair that she return the favor. Still, her heart was pounding wildly as the might Red Sonja knelt between the other woman's legs and hesitantly stuck out her tongue to lick at her pussy. "Go on girl, do it to me," whispered Killia and Sonja took a second bolder lick. The black woman was very wet and Sonja tasted her first sample of pussy juices other than the taste Killia had given of her own a bit earlier. To her surprise, Sonja found she liked the taste and began to lick with more enthusiasm. What Sonja lacked in experience she was making up for with gusto as she started to forget her inhibitions and really get into licking the other woman. Her read hair falling forward in a fiery cascade and her large breasts dangling, the warrior maiden began to use her tongue and fingers on the black woman and Killia moaned and whispered encouragement and instructions to the novice pussy licker. As Sonja licked, Killia played with her own large chocolate mounds, running her hands over them, squeezing them and lifting the nipples to her mouth so she could suck on them. When Killia looked down between her tits to between her legs she was incredibly turned on to watch the big busted white bitch sucking her pussy like any cheap whore. Killia finally arched her back and moaned her pleasure as the red headed woman brought her to a climax that left her juices plastered all over the other woman's face. Sonja knelt there stunned at what she had done until she felt Killia draw her down into her warm arms and they lay together on the ground, hands roaming over each other's naked body.

The tender moment was interrupted by the sounds of clapping which startled both women. Sonja looked up in panic to see a man standing in the clearing watching them. Torn between covering her naked body and grabbing her sword, she sprang up and grabbed her sword and stood facing the intruder.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

The man was tall and wearing a hooded robe that made seeing his features difficult, especially in just the light of the fire. Sonja thought there was something odd about him, but could not see well enough to determine what it was that was unusual. The robe was black, but as Sonja looked at it more closely, silver sigils and runes sometimes seemed to glitter on it. "My true name is not something I tell anyone for I am a wizard," said the man, "but you may call me Taurus. As for what I want, perhaps I merely came by when I heard your moaning and screams of passion. You two put on quite a nice show. I didn't know that Red Sonja was a lesbian, but live and learn."

"I am not a...." Sonja began and then stopped. When you are caught making love to another woman, it is hard to deny that you are a lesbian and the goddess knows she had enjoyed it. Sonja furrowed her brow and brought her sword up to point at Taurus. "How did you know my name? I doubt it is coincidence that brings you to our camp."

"You are quite right. Your little show was just a fringe benefit to my real reason. As I said, I am a wizard and I have come to hire you for a quest."

12