Red: The 2nd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indeed, as you may recall from reading a slip labeled "Forever Gold Falcon.", which is commonly carried with our Rural Division agents. Usually a very able and aware girl, a wardrobe mishap caused her mind to stray. Then these two," she clicked the remote again, Rana and Mia popped on the screen, a less professional photo, it was a shot of the two of them in an airport. "interrogated you on the subject. These girls are Silvers. Before they could report to their boss, and have likely you and Shene quarantined for intelligence extraction, I assigned Justice to escort you to the premises and gave Shene a heads-up." She clicked the remote again and wall returned to its purple state.

"So, this was for my own safety?" he asked as Hilli walked back to her desk and sat behind the mounds of paper again. "Quite. Commissioner Valejo has also appraised you in my absence, and the returns are looking more promising then I expected." she glanced at a sheet of paper with data that was undecipherable to Rett, but easily comprehensive to Hilli. "Since an unforseen terrorist attack on an international airport caused four of some of our best agents to perish, we're relatively short in good hands." she paused, scratching her nose. "Tell me, are you bisexual?" "No. I'm hetero." he replied. "Hmm. That's no good. We need bisexual members to infiltrate both straight and gay organizations." "Well, I have a gay friend who could do cartwheels around me." Hilli leaned back in her chair and held her chin.

The Silvers were growing stronger. The agent annual mortality rate has spiked to 4, and Rett did have above-average results for the examination, despite the number of trials. Of course, the proposal for a second male after this one already knew was outrageous. "Do you want to be a Red?" she asked. "Yes, miss. Hilli." 'Of course he does. The only boy in an all girl spy club.' she thought. "How straight are you?" His brain sighed and pinched its non-existent nose bridge, Rett really didn't want to get into this, but he apparently needed to if he wanted to join. "Pretty straight. But if the world depended on it, I could be gay for 5, maybe 10." "Hmm." she stared down at the desk and pressed a button. "What do you think, Valejo?" she asked. "Well, if you're not so certain Hilli, we could send him on a trial mission. If he messes up then we can boot him. If not, then you'll know." the one-eyed mother said from a speaker below Hilli's desk.

"Thanks." she pressed more buttons that Rett couldn't see. "Justice, what did you think of the boy you escorted to Valejo?" "He's got tude, and he's got muscle. He likes to know what's going on, so he doesn't blindly follow." the angel's voice cut through the speakers. "Think we should try a trial mission?" "How badly can he fuck up?" "Thank you." Hilli turned the speakers off. "By the way, is she always in a snit? Because she wasn't very nice when she came for me." Rett complained. "It was her day off." 'That figures.' his brain sneered. "Anyways, if you want, there's a mission to the Shaffers Estate with four girls."

Rett's eyes lit up, he didn't expect to get a mission this soon. His heart rate accelerated in anticipation, he found himself panicking. "What do I do?" he asked cluelessly. Hilli was pointing a large rifle at him. "Don't move." she said, aiming through the eyepiece. "What the fuck is that?!" he yelped, freezing. The gun fired, making a noise like an air canon. A dart was shot into his chest. "OW! THAT FUCKING HURT!" he yelled, falling over. He hoped the needle hadn't punctured anything. "Relax. It's a harmless chemical that labels you as a Red, so the girls don't beat the shit out of you."

Rett pulled the needle out of his chest and crushed it in his hand. "The rifle seemed excessive." he grunted, rubbing his left pectoral. "Well what are you going to freeze for? Girl with a needle or girl with a gun?" she questioned bitterly. "How do I get to the Shuffles Estate, or whatever?" "Shaffers. Go in there and type in E5-COV. You'll meet up with the girls by the potato farm, they'll guide you to Shaffers Estate." she said hastily, pushing Rett into the adjacent room. The room was entirely lined with the silver material that had covered the apertures in the pipe room. A lift was stopping him from falling thirty-or-so feet onto the floor.

Several lifts, some loaded with as many as three people, were already moving around the room, trying to find the specific patch of floor that lead them to their destination. In front of Rett, a keyboard rested on the open window. He typed in the code quickly, it appeared in black-and-grey LED on a small screen mounted on the keyboard, and hit the red enter button, standing out nicely against the white keys.

Like a claw machine, the lift jerked into position above a specific segment of the floor. The lift's floor gave out abruptly, to Rett's shock and fear, and the portal he was plummeting to quickly opened and engulfed him.

—Author's Note—

Glad you had fun, hopefully I caught your attention enough with this teaser. There's a lot more where that came from, the proverbial tip of the iceberg, so if you want to know what will happen to Rett and all the others, keep an eye out for further publishings on "Red: The 2nd".

I'd also like to thank EldridgeinOO and brodosist, neither of them know me but I find they are one of the best eroticing publishers on Lit and have impacted my literary skills significantly, don't be shy to check out either of their works, you will not regret it.

Until next time,

Best wishes,

Interexting.

—End Author's Note—