Red Under The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted I slumped, my legs were trembling and my breathing came in pants. I was warm now with the exertion of our mating and the soft fur along his body. Carefully he lowered us to the ground, still bound together as my pussy throbbed, stuffed full of him and his cum. We laid there upon my cloak and clothes, as his tongue lazily licked over my skin, tasting the saltiness of it. It was some time later that he was able to pull free, I groaned loudly at the soreness and the regret of having him leave my body. I looked up at him and he down at me, the eyes searching into my soul somehow with their melted amber color. Quietly he turned and easily disappeared back into the shadows with a graceful lope. I watched him go till the chattering of my teeth brought me back around, reminding me I was with a stitch of clothing.

Quickly I dressed, trying to pull the few sticks from my hair and picking up what had once been my under clothes. I stood for a moment and groaned as cum leaked from my swollen and sore pussy, wetting my thighs as I reached down to pick up my cloak. I looked back towards the direction my werewolf had gone but saw no sign of him. I wouldn't have Erik hunt him down. I couldn't. I needed him now as my pussy clenched just thinking of him, squeezing more cum out I groaned and fastened the red wool of my cloak about my neck, pulling the hood up and headed back to my home. In my head I counted the days till the next full moon.

12