Red vs Wolfe Ch. 02

Story Info
It's only the beginning.
1.2k words
4.55
46.4k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone that took the time to vote and comment. I hope this chapter meets expectations. I'm working on the next. ~ Miss J

*

Both Ehrik and Viktor moved with a dedication, devotion in their step. They had been waiting so many years for this moment and now that it was here hey didn't want to waste any time. Ehrik was first, the crowd parting as he moved. His eyes centered on the red haired woman, he could smell her from where he was. She was going to be his.

Viktor, while walking a few steps behinds, still created his own presence. He looked at the blonde woman of the threesome. Her scent called to him. He hadn't been looking as long as Ehrik, but when you felt your life mate in the room it set off a range of emotions. It seemed neither man could control their baser instincts.

They stopped in front of the table, eyes looking over their selected woman. No words were said for a few moments. Jeanie sat back watching as neither seemed to interested in her. It was kind of shocking as she watched the blatant emotions pass over the four of them.

"I'm Ehrik, this is my friend Viktor. Can I get you a drink," he said smoothly.

"Uh, sure," Sasha squeaked.

"I'm Marti," said the blonde woman to Viktor.

"You are a true beauty Marti," he said with a smile.

Ehrik motioned for more drink to come and soon they appeared. There began a quiet conversation between the five of them. Soon though a popular song played and Marti and Sasha began dancing in their chairs while Jeanie just laughed.

"We are going to dance," they said in unison.

"I think I'm going to call it a night," Jeanie said. The other girls looked at her, eyes saying they were sorry.

"I will have my car take you home," Ehrik said motioning to a man and making it happen.

Marti and Sasha already moved out to the floor dancing together, loosing themselves in to the steady smooth beat of the music. Their hands floated over their bodies, along the curves of the dresses they wore. They were oblivious to the men whose gazes burned on them.

***

"They are human Ehrik," said Vik.

"Yes they are but there is something else there to. At least with Sasha I can feel some power radiating through her. I can't believe after all these years I have found her so easily," he said.

"It has been a long time coming my friend," Viktor said as his eyes locked with Marti's and she smiled.

They both sat back, focusing on the woman as the swayed and moved. Their own bodies growling to be let loose, to have what they had waiting so long for. Ehrik ran his hand through his hair and let out a breath, trying to calm the wolf inside him. The way his woman was moving was making him weak.

Vik could see the way his Alpha was holding himself in check. He was holding on just as tightly. He had never felt so strung out before, his beast so close to the surface, craving a taste of the only woman who could calm him. She was amazing, he could sense the pent up desire that lay there waiting for him to unless it.

***

"Do you see the way they look at us," asked Marti.

"Yeah, like they want to devour us," Sasha said with a smile.

The idea was pleasing to her. Something about the man called to her baser side. She felt primitive with him, wanting to somehow claim him. It made no sense to her. Yet it was there and she had to deal with it.

Marti herself felt that same need. She was trying to ignore it, fight it but it stayed there. She moved her hands, running over her breasts, watching him looking at her. The dance both her and Sasha were doing was sure to make the men hot.

"What are we going do?" asked Sasha.

"You're asking me. I have half a mind to go for it. Do you know how long it's been for me?" said Marti.

"I know you don't sleep around Marti," she said.

"No I don't. Hell I've only been with a couple of guys but this one is different. It just feels different," Marti said.

"I understand. I can feel it with Ehrik. Hell we have just been talking with them a few hours and I feel ready to open up my life to him. Tell him everything," Sasha said.

"So trust yourself girl. I have a feeling he'd be a hell of a first time," Marti smiled and they both laughed. ***

The men could no longer sit back and wait. They joined their beauties on the floor, a slower song now beginning. Ehrik held Sasha close, looking down in her eyes. She was perfection. Her eyes sparkled, like the greenest emeralds. He felt he could look into them forever, which he intended to do. He moved his hand into her hair; it rained down around her face like fire.

"So beautiful," he murmured.

She smiled, lost in the silver blue of his eyes. He was so handsome, so attractive. It tugged deep down in her core. She wanted to touch him. Sasha decided to. Her hand moved over his shoulder, up his neck and into the dark locks of his hair. She was fascinated by him, by touching him. Her eyes moved down, looking at his lips, watching as they moved toward her.

He couldn't stop, he wasn't even sure he wanted to. Yes he had tons of explaining to do but right now being in her arms just felt too right, too perfect. His lips lowered onto hers; there was an instant spark, her hands tightened in his hair. Her lips softened under his. He tasted her sweetness, she was addicting. There was her scent and the rich flavor of her drink. Ehrik couldn't get enough.

His hands moved over her dress holding her closer to him as the swayed together. His hands cupped her lush bottom and pulled her against his erection. Never had he craved something so much before. It was all he could do to not take her there in the middle of his club. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

She saw something in his eyes, they turned silver. How could that be she wondered? Her hands fell from his body as she was startled. She began backing up, right into Viktor and Marti. She shook her head and looked at her friend.

"We have to go Marti," she said taking her hand and without good bye began walking from the club.

***

That wasn't right. What had he done? He looked over at his friend, he shared the same feelings. They both knew something had happened to startle Sasha. Tempted as Ehrik was he decided to let her go. She needed time and he had to get himself under control. He could really fuck things up if he chased her down.

Viktor just watched as emotions played over his friend, his Alpha. He knew the need coursing through him. He felt it too. He wanted to chase Marti but it was better this way. Things needed to be explained, shared, maybe a real date too.