Red vs Wolfe Ch. 05

Story Info
Honesty and a few surprises.
2.4k words
4.63
35.8k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both had fallen asleep, not long, only an hour or so. It was Sasha who stirred first. She was a little disorientated. It took her mind some time to adjust and recall where she currently was. Once she remembered, a smile curved on her lips. She'd taken a chance, made a choice, and now she was truly happy with it. She turned just a little in the arms of the man that brought her and looked up at him.

Her long fingers moved over his cheek, down his neck. She was absorbed in touching him, feeling his skin so warm beneath her hands. She laid her hand over his heart and felt it beating, along with the rise and fall of his chest. No man had ever made her feel this way, her Ehrik was special.

"Enjoying yourself?" he said in a rough voice.

"I thought you were sleeping," she replied.

"How could I sleep with such a beautiful woman touching me?" he asked her as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Sasha blushed, his words warming her pale cheeks. She had never had someone's words touch her the way his did. She was feeling things with Ehrik that she had never felt before. Deep inside she had a feeling that he could possibly be the one, even though they knew each other for only about twenty four hours.

"What are you thinking about, Sasha?" he asked her.

"I'm wondering about us. How this will work? I'm also curious about you. What it all means to be what you are? It's so knew to me. I mean I've seen movies but you said it wasn't like that. You can't blame me for being curious," she told him.

"Your mind has to be working overtime then. How about we start slow, at the beginning?" he told her, running a finger over her cheek.

Sasha nodded; it was what she really wanted. She thought it would help her to understand him. That was the one thing she wanted most; plus it would prove to her that he trusted her. Trust was most important in starting up any relationship. She laid her head back on his chest and began to listen as he told her his story.

"I've lived a long time, Sasha. It's been over two hundred years that I've wandered the city streets. My father was the Alpha of this pack. About twenty five years ago, he got sick. It is a natural thing of my kind to age but it is just slower than yours. We don't usually get sick but a poison was given to him and there was no way we could stop it. He died and only asked that I take care of our people. I took over then, became the Alpha," he looked down at her and saw that there were tears in her eyes.

"You cry for me, Sasha?" he asked her.

"I understand loss, Ehrik and what it can do to you," she told him.

He looked away then, his emotions evident on his face, for whatever reason he felt a need to hide them. Alphas didn't get this emotional, he'd been told. It would only play against him.

"You don't have to hide your pain from me. I've gone through my own and understand it," Sasha told him.

Ehrik smiled then turning to her. She was right after all. He didn't need to hide from her. "We found out who had poisoned him but could not find him to punish him. To this day, I still have that need to avenge what happened. I promised myself I would find him. Now that the pack has accepted me they are looking for me to find my mate, the one that will bring me the peace I need. As Were I can smell things more clearly -- the scent on your skin, the soft jasmine and vanilla that you use and a hint of something else, unique to you. I can also scent my mate. Last night in the club I smelled you; I knew that you were it for me."

He waited, wanting to see her reaction. He needed to know how she felt, knowing that he wanted her for the rest of his life. Ehrik knew it was a gamble telling her but the truth was best in these things, he was finding out. He couldn't lie to her, ever.

"Mate," she whispered.

She knew somehow that meant forever. She also knew he was waiting for something, a sign that she wasn't going to run from him. Yet she wasn't sure what she was thinking. Sasha had limited experience with men, very limited, yet with Ehrik everything just fell into place. She too had felt the connection between them. Before moving to New York she had a vision of him. Perhaps it was meant to be she thought, raising her eyes to meet his.

"I felt it, still feel that connection. I have to tell you Ehrik, before I met you I had some sort of vision. I've had those most of my life. Other than once before, none has shaken me as much. I saw you, and then I was pulled away from you. Seeing you last night in the club so soon after it was a shock but I think that we're supposed to be together," she said as she leaned up touching him.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that, Sasha. I can't believe how happy it makes me. I've wanted to hear that, to feel this for so long. So has my wolf," he smiled.

She was a seer. It explained the power he felt inside her. His hand ran over her arm, down to her delicate fingers just before he leaned down to kiss her.

She stopped him with her hand. "Wait, I have to tell you something. I have my own story I think you should know first."

"It doesn't matter," he tried telling her.

"To me it does, Ehrik. I left California after my parents were killed. I saw what was going to happen. I knew that they wouldn't be coming back home. I tried to tell them, to get them to listen, but they never did. They were everything to me. I just let them go, let them die. It was ruled an accident; the car swerved off the road and hit a tree. I think there is more to it. In my vision I saw a dark man, dark hair, clothes and the most evil eyes. No one believed me. I came here to move past it but it always lingers," she said with tears falling down.

Ehrik took a Kleenex and dried her eyes. He felt her heartache and her belief in this dark man. He swore then that he would protect her. He believed in her and no one would ever hurt what was now his.

"It's okay. We'll find the answer together," he told her.

"There's more too. Not about my parents but me," she said swallowing. "Um, I've never been in a relationship like this. I've dated guys but nothing serious."

"I've never been with anyone like this either, Sasha. These feeling are new to me too," he told her.

"No, I don't think you understand. I've never been with anyone," she stopped, hoping he would understand.

"You're a virgin. That's what you're trying to tell me?" he asked.

She nodded and Ehrik was at a loss for words. He had never thought that his mate would still be innocent. He would be the only man to touch her. Her body was his alone. That made his wolf jump for joy. Ehrik smiled while letting his hand caress her cheek.

"Don't worry, love. I can't tell you how it makes me feel to know you are untouched. I guess you could say that it does something for my ego to know I'll be your first and last," he said, leaning in and kissing her.

His lips touched her softly, as if there was no pressure at all. It was slow and sensuous, the way his lips moved on her mouth. His tongue moved over her, silently asking her to part her perfect, pink lips.

Her hands were on his legs, gripping him as the kiss turned deeper. Her chest rose and fell in a way she wasn't used to. The way his tongue was teasing her made her let a low mewling. Her lips parted and in that moment she felt the heat of his tongue devour her mouth. Sasha groaned at the contact.

Ehrik heard her moans. It drove his desire to a new height. The kiss had started simply, one to ease her into what he felt. Instead it was turning into more; his need for her was taking over. If he wasn't careful he would scare her with the power of his need. Slowly he eased away from her, it was one, if not the hardest thing he'd ever done.

He let his eyes look over her face. Her lips were soft, swollen, and pouty from being thoroughly kissed by him. His hands had been in her fiery hair and caused it now to be a mess. He thought she would be only more beautiful if she was in his bed.

"You are amazing," he told her.

She blushed, her head lowering just enough to make him reach up and pull her eyes back to him. Ehrik was so happy. He felt such true joy, the lasting kind. It was then that his phone rang. He looked over and saw on the caller ID that it was Viktor. Picking it up, he almost growled his hello into the receiver.

"We have a problem. Remember the scouting party you wanted sent? Well, I was about to send them when we received a package. It's from this wild pack. I had it sent to be cleared to be opened; the seers found nothing. I have to admit, it makes me nervous."

"I'll be down in a few minutes," was all Ehrik said as he hung up the phone.

He looked over at Sasha, his hand on hers. He didn't want to leave her but there were other things that needed his attention. All he really wanted to do was learn about her, spend time hearing her sweet voice.

"I have to go. Something has come up and I must take care of it. Will you come to the club tonight?" he asked her.

"I understand. Yes I would love to, as long as you are there," she smiled.

"I will be, love," he said, walking with her to the elevator.

It was a quiet ride down; both holding each other's hand. The time they spent together had been too short. The doors opened and Sasha turned; she pressed a soft, sweet, and completely innocent kiss on his lips. That kiss made Ehrik's head spin. Before he could respond though, it ended and she was pulling away.

"See you tonight, Ehrik," she said as she backed out of the elevator.

He watched as she walked away. He noted the soft sway of her hips. His hands itched to caress her skin and her long legs that seemed to never end. His body was already hard, thinking about how it would feel to her legs wrapped around his head as he brought her to pleasure over and over with his mouth. He was craving the taste of her.

Slowly the doors closed and the elevator continued down into the lower levels. This is where secrets were kept. He walked down the long semi light corridors to the main set of lab rooms. There he found Viktor and Cassie. Both were studying the "package".

"So this is it?" he asked.

"Yes, Ehrik. It's been cleared but there are only instructions that the Alpha open it. Both Viktor and I are nervous," Cassie said.

"I'll be careful," was all he said and moved to the box to begin opening it.

He was protected by a large unbreakable plastic. His hand fit into enforced gloves and began to open it. There was a photo. He lifted it higher to look at it; he saw his mother and father along with two boys. He believed that he'd been an only child. After laying it down he found a locket; he remembered it was his mother's. Inside was a picture of him and another boy. He looked older but not much older then himself. The last thing left was a letter. Ehrik opened it, shook it and found nothing wrong, so he took it out of the protective case to read.

Dearest Brother,

Yes, I did say brother. Mom and Dad were hell bent on keeping us apart. It seems I was wilder then they liked. I also found I had more power then they cared to admit. Once you were born I was hidden away, kept in a locked room, never to have contact with you. Soon after that photo was taken, I was moved off to a sanctuary to be raised. Our parents named me Conner but when I was shipped off, it was changed. I'm now Draiden. When I was old enough I ran from there. I found Mom; she said it wasn't what she wanted, to have me sent away. She gave me the locket. Now though, I want more. With Dad gone I plan on challenging you for what is mine. This clan and my pack, they'll become one. Don't worry about your mate either; I'll take good care of her.

D

A brother! Ehrik was floored. He had never known he had a brother. It seemed now though that he was destined to meet him. It wasn't good and somehow he knew about Sasha. He needed to keep her safe, under his guard. He'd tell her tonight. Right now though he needed to find out all he could about his mysterious big brother.

To be continued.

A huge thank you to FernieLyn for the beta read. Take a few minutes and read her stories. I have a feeling you might like them. Also I've read the comments about the chapter's being longer. I decided that with my next chapter to make them longer. I am working on it now and hope to have it up soon.

As always, thank you for reading. Your votes and comments are welcome.