Red vs Wolfe Ch. 08

Story Info
New discoveries.
2.7k words
4.63
28k
11

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to say thank you to everyone who's reading the story and taking the time to comment. It does mean a lot to me. I've done my best in the editing department. I'm looking for a new editor so if anyone is feeling up to it sent me an email.

Thanks for taking the time to read the newest chapter. Enjoy it!

~LMJ

***

Draiden continued watching the night as it played upon the city when there was a knock at his door. He turned away from the lights and walked inside. Already knowing who it was, he just opened the door. Taking the note from the outstretched hand, he closed the door. He moved to the nearest chair and sat down. He opened the note and let his eyes fall over the scrawled words.

It's done.

Simple enough words but yet words that made him very happy. Running his lean, long fingers through his short, crisp blonde hair, he sighed. It really had begun. He had wanted Ehrik to feel his presence without really doing anything. He had some of his pack scare her friends off the road.

Sure, they were innocent in this but he needed to strike closest to his brother. Through his mate, he would just that. Seeing he pain would be too much for him. Draiden knew how the mating worked, how his brothers beast would react to seeing her hurting.

The women were just in the wrong place. Tossing the note in the nearby fireplace, he let out a howl. He began to undress, needing to run free. His kind needed freedom and the woods near the city would be perfect for that. He also needed to think before he put his next plan into action.

***

Sasha stretched out, her body surrounded by a warmth and heat. She turned to look, trying to remember just what happened and saw Ehrik lying with his eyes closed. It all came rushing back to her.

Her friends, the car accident, the way Ehrik touched her, how she cried out for him so wantonly. Yes, it all came back to her as she looked at him. He must have undressed and then lain with her. She could remember he had not sought his own pleasure, only telling it her it was her time.

She had needed such comfort last night and he had given her that. Smiling she rested her hand on his shoulder, thinking about what he had done earlier in the night. Never had she thought giving her virginity would be such a beautiful thing. She had expected such pain but he had given her his love. Yet she wondered why he did not continue.

She was sure it had to be because of the night. He had not wanted to push, to take but only to give to her. Sasha pressed a kiss to his chest where she lay. He stirred, tightened his hold on her as his eyes slowly opened.

"Hi," she whispered."

"My angel, my heart," he said just before kissing her lips.

The man was pure sweetness. When he kissed her, she melted. Her body felt him near, it was aware. She was so truly happy. She would never felt this connection with anyone else. Her hands found their way into his hair. Her body pressed against his, hips ground against his. She could not stop it; it was instinct.

Ehrik groaned; the woman had no idea what she was doing to him. The way her hips rolled, pressing against his length. She only needed to be near and he grew hard. This was driving him crazy. The way her body bent and flexed, somehow she knew what to do, what he needed from her.

"Yes, Agape," he moaned. He had not realized he had slipped into his native Greek tongue, called her his love. It was true though. He was whole with her and only her. Ehrik loved her.

"Agape," she questioned.

He took this time to hold her head in his hands. He spoke steady and true when he told her the meaning. She was his love. From that first moment, he saw it rang true. Tears formed in her eyes and Ehrik wiped them away.

"You cry?" he asked.

Sasha nodded; she had no words for the gift he gave her. All that she could give him was herself, the gift of her body. He had broken that thin barrier last night but she was still untried, still virginal. She wanted to give him that; she needed to because she loved him.

Love, it was all around them as she moved her hip's in a way that set his blood on fire. She could feel his length against her stomach, pressing into her flesh. She moved again, beginning to ride him. He rubbed her in such the most erotic way, pressing against the slickness of her delicate folds.

"Sasha, what are you doing to me?" he whispered.

She found her voice then and told him just what she wanted to do. "I want to feel you inside me Ehrik. I want to be filled by you, to feel you moving so deep into me that I don't know where I end and you begin."

He nearly groaned. It was what he wanted and more important it was what his wolf deeply desired from her. He rolled them over so that she laid on her back, legs opened for you him to roll between. His body had never burned so brightly for anyone.

"You're sure," he asked her, his pride demanding he do so. He did not want her to regret anything.

"I have never been surer of anything in my life. I love you Ehrik. I don't know the how or why of it but I love you," she said caressing his cheek.

His wolf howled its joy inside him making it difficult for him to remain in control. He managed and began moving slowly against her, rubbing her body with his. He wanted to have her scent on him and vice versa. Ehrik ground his length against Sasha's warm center. They both gasped, her hands clutching his body.

"You are so beautiful," he told her.

His lips found hers, kissing them fully. His tongue ran over her plump bottom lip before sliding in to taste her sweetness. They tasted each other, savouring the moment before passion grew. Ehrik moved lower, the wolf in him wanting a taste of her sweet breasts.

Her perky nipples were already hardened from his rubbing and her arousal. That was potent enough to make want to drive into her. He paced himself. It would be her first time and he wanted it as near perfect as possible. He suckled, his tongue tracing circles around her hardened nub. He had yet to taste her nipple. He nibbled, biting playfully. Her back arched in invitation to taste her and he complied. Taking her nipple in is mouth, he sucked, a shot of pure pleasure racing through her.

"Oh my," she whimpered.

Ehrik did not stop his delicious torment. What she had started, he now took control of. He paid the same sweet homage to her other nipple. Sasha writhed below him, arching and clawing to get closer. Still he did not rush. He made his way to that perfect spot between her thighs. He nipped and bit the sensitive skin of her flesh. That talented tongue of his snaked out, ran up and down her silken folds.

He waited, let his tongue just taste her before open her to his most intimate of kisses. The animal inside was aching to be let loose, to taste and devour the beauty before him. It grew harder and harder to keep it in check since they had yet to mate. This night would only be the first step; the marking would appear soon. Then there would be the words and her taking him. He longed for all of it. Ehrik shook his head as his mind came back to the here and now and the soft moans of his love.

His tongue began a slow, lazy M on her. He lightly flicked her clit as it came out from its hood. His tongue tasted her sweet dew and he drank as if a man starved for her. He could not help but latch on and begin to devour her. Sasha's hands moved to his hair, the back of his head. She was holding him against her. It made him grin wickedly as his fingers moved to her entrance.

There was no time wasted as he plunged into her heat. Her hips rose, meeting his fingers. He could tell how close she was to finding her release. He pushed against that little bundle of nerves and sucked hard on her clit, she screamed his name. He had never felt manlier. He wanted to beat his chest and howl in glory. Instead, he positioned his length between her wet thighs and entered her.

"So damn tight and hot," he told her.

He moved slowly as his cock filled her. Her body needed to accept him and that took time. As much as he wanted nothing more then to push in, he did not. She still clenched around him, bringing him closer to the edge.

Sasha felt so full, so stretched. She wanted more. Her hips lifted and she locked her ankles around him. No matter how she tried to pull him in, he waited. It only aroused her further.

She could feel every inch; it was a slow, agonising death that she would live for. He moved in more and she cried out. The pressure was intense. Then he moved his hand, he began to rub her sensitive little nub. She nearly lost it again as she cried out "Please".

It was then he slid in fully. He could not wait and neither could she. Sasha felt as though she was being split in two. Ehrik was so large, so thick. His lips found hers then. The kiss laced with the desire for more. Her hands delved into black hair as their lip's moved. She had never dreamed there would be such a pure pleasure.

He moved, bringing his length nearly out of her warmth before filling her again. It was a slow and steady rhythm he created, at least until she began lifting her hips to meet him. His hands held on to her's, raising them above her head. His lips travelled down her neck, leaving a wet trail to her nipple. Ehrik sucked hard as he began thrusting faster. He could feel her pleasure mounting and he wanted to come apart with her.

"Ehrik, yes," she moaned, not sure of what she was asking for.

"You feel so tight, so perfect around me. The way your body holds me, you were made just for me Sasha," he told her.

She strained against him, riding out each movement until finally her breath caught. She felt him grow even larger just before she screamed his name. It was then something happened. There was a second orgasm as he released inside her. It felt as though he had latched high inside her, right into that sweet bundle of nerves that her writhing.

Ehrik could not believe the sensation, the feeling of knotting her. He should have warned her. Yet she had not given him much of a chance and he had been too overcome with desire to say anything. He could only hope she did not think he was a monster. His eyes looked up her spent body, reaching her face he saw her eyes were closed.

"My love, did I hurt you?" he whispered.

She slowly turned her head, her eyes opened slowly. Then a sensually wicked grin crossed her lips just before her tongue licked them. Ehrik let out a purely male half groan and growl.

"In the best possible way," she told him as he let go of her hands.

"So I take it you approve," he winked at her.

"Oh yes I do, but you know we should keep trying to make sure," she said smiling.

He laughed; it was a deep, rich sound that left no doubt to his joy. He rolled over bringing Sasha with him. He was still locked inside and it would be a few moments before the knot would loosen. He thought this would be a good time to tell her.

"Sasha I need to tell you about the barb or knot," he said pushing her hair behind her ear as she rested on his chest. "It locks inside you making sure my seed takes root. It only happens with my true mate. I stay locked in you for a few moments after."

She smiled and was about to speak when they both felt a burning sensation. Each lifted their palms and saw the mating mark Sasha's eyes instantly flew to Ehrik's. He knew she was frightened and he wanted immediately to ease those fears. He pressed their hands together and smiled at her.

"It's okay. It is the mark of my people, our mating mark. It will disappear once our ritual is complete," she told her.

"Ritual? What kind of ritual?" she ask hesitant.

"We truly bond together. There are vows we speak and you take me into you as our palms our pressed together. You have to bring my length into you. It shows you are accepting of me," he explained.

"What does this bonding do?" she questioned looking at the mark.

"You have twelve days to decide if you want to be my mate. Should you agree we perform the ritual and become mated. It means we can have children. I would never stray from Sasha. The mating does something to the men of my species. We only crave the affection of our mates. It's not often but isn't unheard of for a full human to be the mate of a Were," he spoke looking at her.

"Being human means I'll grown old Ehrik. How could I let you just watch me age. I couldn't," said Sasha shaking her head.

"We can change you. Give you my blood. That is another part of the ceremony. I had not mentioned it because I did not want to scare you. We can join life forces. Should one of us ever die so would the other. It can be done at the same time as the bonding ritual or later. I would bite you; you would bite me. Here on the shoulder," he said running his fingers over her collar bone, down her back. "You don't have to make any choice yet. You have time to think about it. I must tell you though, should you not bond with me I will be sterile."

"Ehrik no," she said on a gasp.

"Yes my heart. It is the way of our people. Do not worry though, I am sure you will like bonding to me," he said as he kissed her. His length was still inside her warmth.

"Oh Ehrik," she whispered into his mouth as he began moving.

***

Draiden let his clothes fall from his frame and shifted. Like the others of his kind his wolf was not bigger then the average wolf. His fur was a rich black, deep and dark. His eyes were the only thing that shown brightly. They were a bright blue, brilliant like the ocean. Eyes that were crystal clear but hiding his deepest secrets within them.

He took off through the forest, running fast, feeling the wind hitting him. He could sense the other animals around him as they took cover. He ran until his mind was clear. It was only that he stopped. He had returned to the city and moved through it. His wolf let out a howl and sniffed the air. He smelled a woman.

His nose sniffing, his sense of smell overwhelmed with a familiar smell. Yet there was something new about it. He followed his nose, taking back alleys as not to be noticed. He stopped behind a large building. It was coming from there.

Draiden shifted back to human form. Walking to a nearby car and found a pair of running pants, sweater, and sneakers. As he walked to the back entrance, he noticed a small sign.

New York City Hospital.