Red vs Wolfe Ch. 09

Story Info
A change in the game.
2.8k words
4.64
28k
14

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone that took the time to read my stories. It means so much to me to have such good feedback that I can use to better my stories.

A huge thank you to Lady Falcon for helping in this chapter. She done a great job editing and contributing to make a better story.

Now on to the next chapter. Enjoy!

***

The previous evening made its way into morning. Sasha and Ehrik had spent their time wrapped in each other's arms. Sleep came in spurts as their bodies grew tired and needed recharging. Sasha had never thought that loosing her virginity would be so beautiful. He had taken her with such delicate passion and yet there had been wildness to it.

They had only made love twice but it was the most amazing moments of her life so far. She woke slowly in the mid afternoon. Her eyes opening to find him laying there next to her, his arms wrapped snugly around her body. His leg fitted over hers, keeping her close to him.

She just watched him, the rise and fall of his breath, so even. His dark hair looked even darker when the sun hit it. It was strange but then again there was a lot strange about everything that was going on now in her life. She let her head fall back against him and sighed. She was happy but her happiness was tainted with sadness. Her friends, her future, what would Ehrik's brother do to them.

***

The hospital, Draiden let his gaze fall over the sign. Why was he drawn there? He walked inside, his nose taking in another sniff. He bypassed the crowded visitor's station and headed for the stairs. This woman was close, his woman. He had not thought about a mate. He had been so consumed with his need to hunt down his brother that it had ursuped all other normal needs.

The fourth floor, she was here. He walked in quietly, looking as though he knew where he was going. His senses were on high alert as he passed by several doors. Finally, he found the room and the door was cracked. He stood near it savouring the natural scent that this woman made.

He read the nameplate. J. Walters. Who was this woman that was playing havoc with his body? He opened the door and slowly slipped into the room. The young girl lay with her eyes closed. Her chest rose and fell under the layers of blankets. There were tubes, many that were attached to her. He did not understand how a woman so fragile could be his mate.

He found her chart sitting on a table and flipped it open. She was in a coma, had been since her admission to the hospital last night. Seems she had been in an accident. The thought crossed his mind that she could be a friend of his brother's mate but he did not believe fate could be that cruel.

A moan, barely audible came from the girl. It made Draiden want to howl. If he had done this, somehow put his own mate in danger he would not forgive himself. It was unexpected but it was what the fates had decreed. He could not argue. Moreover, she would give him back the light he had missed. He somehow knew that without really knowing her.

He had taken an instinctive step closer when she moaned and now reached out to untangle the hair wrapped around her oxygen tube. He could not believe how soft her hair was and slowly wrapped a lock around his finger. Letting just a claw shape from his hand, he sliced the lock off and brought it to his nose. He closed his eyes as he inhaled and stepped back from her bed.

"Your mine," he whispered to the room.

He left the room as quietly as he had entered it. Making his way out of the hospital, he decided another run was in order. His head was swimming with guilt, sorrow, and the need for a deep revenge.

He shed the clothing he wore, his body shifting in almost zero pain. He ran, the wind moving through his fur. He only stopped once, near a river and let out a sorrowful howl as he lifted his paw and looked at the hair woven between his toes. He needed a new way to deal with his brother and he needed to find a way to his mate. She would be his salvation once he dealt with his revenge.

***

"Ehrik, wake up," Sasha whispered, her hands shaking him.

"Mmmm, don't want to," he said, his hand cupping her firm butt.

"Seriously Ehrik, we can't make love the entire day," she said laughing.

"Oh yes we can. Now that I have had you, I crave you. Twice is not nearly enough." he told her.

Sasha blushed. It was adorable and aroused him even more; he started to pull her on top of him when his phone rang. Talk about timing, he thought, answering his cell phone. Ehrik rolled onto his back and began speaking in some language Sasha did not understand. She stood up and began walking to the bathroom. She could feel his eyes on her, watching her. She winked as she closed the bathroom door.

***

He wanted to follow her but the call was important. Viktor was telling him about the fur he had found last night. It was in fact Were, but not from Ehrik's line. A clan in the south had similar traits; it could have belonged to them. It did not make any sense as to why they would attack Jeanie and Marti. It had to be his brother.

He needed to go and look at the scene himself. Yet leaving his mate before the ceremony was performed did not sit well with him. He wanted her to be safe. He needed that. Loosing her now would destroy all that he was.

He told Vik that he would be down and that together they would go to the location. Sasha would stay at his place. She would be fine there. No one would touch her and he could make sure Cassie was nearby.

First, though there was a shower that she might need help with. He dearly hoped Sasha would let him help.

***

Draiden made his way back up to his rooms carefully tucking her hair into a small pouch hanging from his desk lamp. His mind was still uneasy after finding the girl. He still was not sure she was part of the incident. He knew he had to make sure, before he continued his torment. His blue eyes glanced at the file he kept. He wanted to look, to know the truth even though he felt it.

Sure, in his years he had grown hard. His light had long died out. His need to hurt his brother had been the only thought in his mind. Now though, just this suddenly and unexpectedly it changed. He wanted his revenge but he would be more careful on exacting it.

He slipped the pouch over his head and under his shirt as his hand moved over the folder. He opened it and flipped through the various pages that spoke of his brother. Finally, the information he was hoping for followed. His brothers mate, Sasha Redgrave. The tale of her parents, how they passed away. It noted when she moved and then made mention of her friends. He had barely skimmed this information when planning the attack now he read it more intensely and with dread. A Martine "Marti" Ryan and a Jeanie Walters were her known friends.

He had hurt his mate.

It angered him. There was a pain deep inside of him. Had he only known he would have made other plans; extracted his revenge in a different way. His mate was the one woman he could never hurt. No matter his need for revenge, he was steadfast in this.

"Damn," he whispered to himself.

He had to make her better. As it was now she was still asleep. He would make some careful inquiries regarding her injuries. His eyes rested on the photo of the woman. Her beauty, to most would be average but to him she was perfection. Her smile made him stop breathing for a moment. This was all from a photo.

He took out his phone and made a call. He was quick and swift in his words. There were other ways to get to his brother. Sasha would have to be taken. He would formulate a plan. As it was now Draiden only wanted her followed and watched. He would learn her routine and then snatch her up.

***

"Ehrik you cannot be in here," Sasha said trying to cover herself.

"You know we just spent several hours together. I know every curve of your perfect body Sasha," he whispered in her ear before nipping it.

"It's daylight though," she said shivering and blushing.

"Your point is what my love. I want to see you bathed in the sunlight. I want no part of you ever hidden from me. When I look at you I want you to know that I am thinking about what's under your clothes," he told her grinning wickedly.

"You say that just to get a rise out of me," she said as her hands trailed over his chest.

"As long as you do something about the rise you give me," he said as his hand closed over her left breast, rolling her nipple.

Sasha laughed; she could not help it. He was so perfect for her. Soon the laughter stopped and the soft moans and panting began. Her body responded to the torment. In such a short time he new which buttons to push, what touch heated her blood to boiling. She wanted to know him that way.

She pushed him against the cool shower wall and let her hands run over his chest. The sparse hair that covered it teased her fingers. Up and down, she ran her hands, the muscles of his abdomen flexing as she did. Then she pressed soft little kisses over where she had just touched. She heard him moan softly, Sasha knew then she was on the right path.

Her hand closed over his length first. He was not overly large, at least she guessed, her experience being what it was. It did not matter though Ehrik fit her perfectly. She slowly stroked from base to tip. She watched his face as water fell over them. He was a beautiful man and even more so when he was at her mercy.

Bending forward she let her tongue flick out against the tip of his heated shaft. The contact was electric. The pool of salty sweet precum waited for her there. She had never tasted a man so sweet. He was her first. She then licked all the way down his length, then around and back to the tip. Finally, her mouth closed over him.

"So sweet," he murmured as his hand found her hair, guiding her.

She felt his hips begin moving and Sasha opened her mouth more and relaxed her jaw so his strokes would easily slip in and out. Her tongue toyed and played with the underside of his cock until he ground out that it was too much. He was at that moment; Sasha's hands went around his hips, holding her to him. His release was hard and full. Most of his seed slipping down her throat but some remained on her tongue and she savoured that. "My heart," he whispered pulling her up and kissing her.

No other woman had ever meant so much to him. He wanted to show her, to please her. That moment was cut short, as there was a loud knock on the door. The kiss stopped abruptly, their eyes locked on one another.

"Damn it," he whispered as he left her quickly to answer it. He looked back once just to remember this moment. His mate was so beautiful, so perfect there wet and waiting for him.

"What," he growled throwing open the door.

"Ehrik, it is Jeanie. She has just woken up and is asking for you and Sasha. She remembers something," Viktor said looking his Alpha over noticing the state of his undress. "I will have the car ready in ten," he said walking back to the elevator.

Ehrik stood there for a moment. What would Jeanie remember? What new information would she have to this strange puzzle? As he walked back to his mate, he wondered how things would change in the next half hour.

***

Draiden had set up to have Sasha followed. His people would stay out of sight. He knew that his brother would be able to sense a tail so he told the men to keep far back. It was a risk but he had no other choice. He could no longer put his mate in jeopardy.

The moan she had made when he was with her slipped into his mind. He had been hearing it over and over. It haunted him; there was no escape. He did not deserve to escape from that. Yes, it was unknown at the time but had he not been so caught up in his plot of revenge he would have felt her close.

"I am sorry my mate," he whispered into the air, hoping it would be carried to her.

Deciding to make his apartments more female friendly, Draiden called on a few of the females in his pack. True they were rougher then his Jeanie but they could help him. His rooms were dark, dismal. He needed to brighten them they suggested. More color would help, perhaps some reds and whites. The women were told to go buy what was needed while he sat and thought of how his life was changing. His dream of revenge, the fact of his mate being here it was all coming true.

***

"Sasha," Ehrik whispered.

"Yes," she said peaking out of the glass door.

"It is Jeanie. She is awake. I have the car coming around now. We need to get ready and talk to her. She may have information on who did this to her," he told her running his hand over her cheek.

"She's awake," Sasha said on a soft whisper.

She was happy her friend was okay. There was a flash though; her mind saw a man, huge in size that was standing between her and Jeanie. He looked protective. Sasha did not understand. Who was he? Why was he covering her friend?

"Sasha, are you alright?" Ehrik said grabbing on to her before she fell.

Her hands gripped his arms, holding him tight. Her eyes closed for a moment before opening to meet his questioning ones. It was a vision, another which involved her and her friends. She did not want anyone to be hurt because of her. It had happened with her parents, this time she would not let it happen. She would leave before it got that far.

"I had a vision. There was a man, big, that stood between Jeanie and me. He was protecting her. I do not know what it means. My visions like that one scare me," she said as her hands began to tremble.

"We will figure it out my love. I promise," he told her before picking her up and taking her into the bedroom. "Let's dress and go talk to her. I won't let anyone hurt you, ever."

She smiled faintly. Her hands moving to her clothes, ones that were brought from the place she shared with her two friends. It was as though all her energy, her fire was drained and replaced with worry. The man in her vision scared her.

She did not understand it. Sasha never had. Why she had been chosen to see. She questioned her gift at times like these.

Finally they were both dressed and went to the elevator. Viktor was waiting there with Marti. Sasha looked at her friend. They smiled and then hugged tightly. They both were scared and afraid. No one knew what had happened and what Jeanie would recall.

***

While sitting in his office, Draiden's phone rang. The voice on the other end was muffled but he could understand it clearly. His mate, Jeanie Walters, was awake.

He stood and let out a deep howl. It was one of joy and yet still laced with pain and anguish. He walked to his door and made his way through the halls. He needed to be with her. Just to see her eyes opened.

It was at that very moment he received a text. The girl Sasha was leaving with Ehrik. It was obvious where they were going. Draiden stopped, would he risk going there? Dare he?