Redda May and Her Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked where she was looking and saw the pups. He mentally told the grownups around them to make sure not to let the pups shift into their human form. He thanked Luna that Red had lived in a village that had some wolves as wild pets, free to roam as they pleased but friends of the humans. He smiled at her.

"Yes, they are good around humans, calm and they roam around freely in the woods and village. Let's hurry to your house. My mother can be a bit, uh, impatient." He said, wanting to leave the compound before she saw something else that couldn't be explained as easily. She looked around as he led her out of the village and she couldn't help but notice some of the people looking at her curiously. She waved it off as being a stranger to the village. So of course people looked at her strangely.

As they walked back, side by side, now holding hands since they left the village, a transition that sent butterflies fluttering in her stomach, they stole glances at each other, smiling when they caught each other looking. It was a fun little game they were playing, throwing glances and trying not to get caught.

Red giggled when she was caught looking at him again and he smiled. He was enjoying this little game between them, as was his wolf. They were both content to wait out mating if it meant having moments like this, fun moments, moments that were simple yet warm that filled the empty part of him that he had for a good number of years.

"So, did you enjoy visiting the village?" he asked, hoping she did. It was, after all, his compound and he craved her approval. Ah love. It did that to you, even if you were a tough alpha. Except he hadn't been acting very tough since he met her earlier that morning, rather he was acting like a big teddy bear around Red. Gosh. He could hardly believe it had only been that morning. It felt like it had already been days ago. She smiled.

"Yes, I did enjoy it. I like the village. Even though it's not small, the people seem to be as close as those living in a small village. I don't know how I know that, I guess you could call it a feeling. The village just seemed so in tune with nature, and the wolves that roamed freely, at peace with the people there, cubs playing with infants and toddlers. It was nice, a peaceful village. It would be a nice place to live. I liked it."

Micah beamed, warmth and pride filling him up as he listened to her compliment. He felt joy she thought so well of his compound, and pride that she thought so warmly of it.

"Tell me about your old village." He asked, wanting to hear about it. She shrugged.

"I wish I could but like I said before, I was young so I don't remember much, just that it was small but nice. The wolves were our friends, and everyone was nice to each other. Now a days, I prefer solitariness. Peace and quiet. My cottage is just that. Secluded, peaceful, just leaking of serenity." She continued. "Still, if ever I wanted to be somewhere around people, that village would be my first pick." He grinned widely at that.

"I'm glad you liked it but now, it's my turn."

She turned and looked at him.

"Right, well, we'd better be going then. Wouldn't want your mother to have to wait too long." She said with a smile. For a second, he wondered what she was talking about before he remembered the lie he had told her to get her to leave the village before she saw something he couldn't explain.

"Oh, yea. Right. Well, I'm sure she wouldn't mind the wait if she knew it was because of a very pretty girl. I haven't exactly been in many relationships." He looked at her to see her reaction. Hers eyes widened before she blushed, looking down.

"You think I'm pretty?"

He stopped walking and turned towards her. She stopped too, looking at him curiously. He gazed at her intensely. He lifted his hand and gently brushed a stray hair behind her ear, resting his hand against her cheek. Her breath quickened. He leaned in, his lips brushing hers briefly. He leaned back a little to look in her eyes with his intense gaze before he leaned in again. His lips grazed hers, before he pressed his lips harder to hers. She moaned softly, so much so that no normal human being would have heard it, but he wasn't normal and he wasn't a human either.

He heard it. He groaned softly, softly enough that she didn't hear, before licking the seam of her lips. She moaned softly again, a little louder than last time, causing her to open her mouth a little wider. She took a step back and he followed her. His tongue dove in, tasting her sweet mouth. She moaned louder, opening her mouth wider. His hand, resting on her cheek, slid into her hair, tangling into it. He tilted her head back a little as he kissed her passionately. His other hand moved to rest on her waist.

Red hesitated. She didn't know what to do. She had never been kissed before. She was nineteen and she had never been kissed. She didn't know if she should grab onto his shoulders to hold her up, or what. So she just stood there. He broke the kiss. He smiled at her and she blushed, looking down, heart still racing. He gently lifted her chin back up and kissed her lightly again.

"Yes. I think you're beautiful."

She laughed. He smiled, chuckling. He took her hand.

"Come on. Let's go look at those flowers."

She smiled shyly.

"I thought you said she wouldn't mind."

His eyes darkened. He almost groaned aloud. God, why did he think a couple seconds ago he could do this whole taking it slow thing.

"Don't tempt me, sweet heart." He said in a husky voice.

She blushed again and tugged on his hand as she started walking on towards her cottage. He smiled, following. She was so sweet. He followed her as she walked into the clearing, down the path, stopping halfway to her cottage. She caught herself from not stopping at all and just walking all the way into her cottage with him behind. The only thing stopping her was the fact that they had a task to do collecting the right flowers for his mother and she dreaded going into the house and having to walk past the desk covered in her unfinished story.

She didn't feel like letting him see her story and she didn't want to return to the morbid world of the patheticnes of her unfinished story just yet.

She knelt down and he followed suit. She let go of his hand and held out her hand for his list. He brought it out and placed it in the palm of her hand, keeping his hand there for longer than necessary, enjoying the blush it caused to sweep across her cute face, before he slowly removed it, intense gaze on her the entire time. She cleared her throat.

"Right, well, um. Let's have a look at your list then, shall we." Without waiting for a reply she scanned through the names of flowers his mother wanted. She raised an eyebrow.

"Well. Your mother certainly knows what kinds of flowers to pick. These are all beautiful flowers and should all last at least a week or two longer than the other kinds." She set down the list and started running her hands through some of the flowers. Her hand rested on a purple flower, petals curling out, golden trendels flowing from the center. Her fingers rested against the silky soft petals.

"This is a magnolia ivis. A very pretty flower. You can always tell an ivis from other flowers by the trendels that extend from the center, golden no matter what kind of ivis it is. And this," she said, moving on to another flower, this one pink, petals curled in, with white dots on it, "is a scullbookus ven. Another beautiful flower. The white dots, like the ivis, a signature mark."

For the next hour she showed him all the different flowers on the list he had, and told him how to identify the type of flower and find it by looking for certain traits of the flowers. There were quite a few in the field and it was a little daunting.

He wasn't sure what he would do if his mother actually required these flowers besides using them as an excuse for her son to talk with his mate without red having been there to help him. He smiled his gratitude once all the flowers types had been collected that he required.

"Thank you again." He said, smiling. She smiled back.

"Don't mention it. Come back any time."

He smiled at that.

"Oh I will."

She blushed. She turned and went inside. He didn't take his eyes off her until she was no longer visible behind the door. He turned around and headed home.

Oh I will. He thought. I will.

.......................................

That night she had a dream. She was in a meadow naked and there was Micah with a heated look in his eyes. He stalked towards her. Red backed up but he followed. She backed up against a tree. He just kept getting closer. She swallowed. He walked up and grabbed her arms pulling her to him. He crushed his lips against hers, tongue tangling with hers as one of his hands tangled in her hair, tilting her head back as he slanted his lips with hers. The other grabbed her waist and pulled her against his groin and he pushed her back against the tree and began to grind against her. She moaned. The hand on her waist moved to her naked breast and squeezed. She writhed and moaned. He rubbed her nipple and then pinched it and she gasped.

.......................................

She shot up. She felt hot all over. She was a virgin so she didn't know why she felt hot. She moaned and rubbed her eyes. She heard a knock on the door. She got up and walked over, completely forgetting she was wearing a thin camise. Micah stood outside, waiting to ask her if she was free that night since it was only nine. The door opened. His eyes went wide, as he swallowed, and he felt his groin stir immediatley.

Meanwhile, Red's eyes widened as she took in Micah staring at her and realized what she was wearing. "Oh crap." she thought.

12