Redemption

Story Info
A young woman tries to get her lover's forgiveness.
3.5k words
4.14
14.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting kind of concerned. He had been pouting around the house for two whole days now. I was used to his mercurial moods shifting quickly and was adept at reading and adapting to them as they came. However, it was very seldom that such a heavy mood came to rest upon him for so long. I knew it was my fault but I also knew that nothing I could say at this point would be helpful so I decided to stay quiet. I also knew that once he was ready I was going to pay. It had only been, (in my opinion at least) a set of minor transgressions, but it was my refusal to apologize or show even a modicum of remorse that had led him to freeze me out, the worst type of punishment for an attention seeking brat (me) whose own moods were often defined by his approval, or lack thereof.

We were only having polite conversation and limited interactions. I was pretending that I didn't care, laughing extra loud as I watched TV or talking super loud to my mom or my friends on the phone as I paced passed him down the hall. He sat in his office chair and stared stoically at his laptop, only slight inflections of his eyebrows let me know he even paying attention. At this point I could have gone on both knees and begged forgiveness and he would have stepped over (or on) me on his way out the door. He was so frustratingly stubborn! But then again if I would have just apologized right after I got home late and was a little tiny bit tipsy then I probably would have saved myself, and him, a whole lot of heartache. Part of me wondered if he didn't also know about the guy at the bar who kept hitting on me or that I kinda liked it.

Regardless, here I was, day three, still all frozen out and not sure what to do. I was lounging in bed as he got up to get ready for work. I was watching him pick out clothes, our normal morning chit-chat conspicuously absent. The pull between us was still strong and this fact alone kept me from freaking out completely but I was starting to get a little depressed from the lack of his affections. He kept glancing at me, both directly and out of the corner of his eye but wouldn't make eye contact. I thought he might have been softening but I couldn't be sure. He finished dressing, then quickly did his hair and brushed his teeth in the bathroom before heading out the door.

No smile. No kiss. Not even a darn good bye. Definitely not softening, I thought pessimistically. I sighed and got out of bed, I was going to clean the house and do the laundry and cook something amazing for dinner. And workout and have something sexy on for him when he got home. Basically do everything in my power to get him to forgive me. I set about getting it all done, starting with making the bed, when the text message alert on my phone went off. My heart leapt when I saw it was from him, but anxiety took over when I read it.

"I'll be home at 6pm. Be ready."

I knew exactly what he meant and while I was happy for the contact, I was worried about what was to come. The alpha, dominant part of him was a big part of what had attracted me to him. I was a rebel at heart but with him, I was naturally submissive. It felt so good the way he was able to bring out and intensify that part of me while still allowing me to maintain my independence. We were a perfect match, our strengths and weaknesses both corresponding and congruent. We fit together like puzzle pieces, only truly feeling whole when we were snapped together snuggly.

The caveat, however, to our intense connection was that when things were off, it threw us into a kind of raw emotional tailspin. When my rebellious side decided to rear it's head and I did something that displeased him, well that was the worst. He was so used to my near obsequious behavior that when I reverted and did something that went against his wishes, it hurt his feelings and forced him away from me and into himself. Which, in turn, left me feeling empty and guilty and helpless to fix the situation because once that line was crossed, he had to come out of it on his own. And when he came back, there was always a price in order to right the wrong.

And the 'makeup' sex, well that was electrifying. It was the victory dance at the end of an arduous battle. The deprivation and sadness in between only served to further heighten the levels of ecstasy when we came back together. When he 'forced' to me to submit to him, it flipped a switch in both of us that gave us an immense, all consuming level of physical and mental gratification. I loved giving myself over to him completely, bestowing upon him my trust and faith, knowing that he would never take advantage of or extort my vulnerability. He knew and understood my limits but always pushed just a little bit past them because I loved and could almost always handle a challenge. Which is why I loved him so much.

It had been a while since I had upset him like this. We mostly lived in harmony, a mutual desire for a drama-less life and a great deal of symbiosis working in our favor. But when I was bad....

I couldn't help but wonder what was in store for me as I cleaned and straightened our home and browsed through the kitchen in search of meal inspiration. Drinking without him was strike one. He liked to monitor my intake, let me know when I had had enough and always made sure I got home safely. Strike two was driving home afterward. Even though I wasn't drunk, not even close, I should have called him. It would have made him feel better if nothing else. Lastly, I was home two hours later than I was expected and I had left my phone in my purse on silent, missing his numerous calls and texts. Strike three.

Any one of these and I could have overcome his wrath, silent as it was, more or less right away. Any two and I could have wriggled back into his good graces with just a little extra effort, I definitely wouldn't have minded that. But all three?! I honestly had no idea what he had planned. I knew that it would be harsh and I would be sore afterward but I was still willing to endure whatever it was in order to restore the balance I had so selfishly thrown off kilter. Plus I knew he would eventually give me all of the pleasure he had been denying back a thousandfold. As nervous as I was, I felt myself opening up, getting wet and excited as I readied myself for him.

By 5:57 I was ready to go. I was wearing a lacy black negligee with translucent bra cups that showed off my pink nipples and matching thigh highs held up by a black belt and suspenders. A skimpy red robe covered me up but still allowed a sneak peak into my cleavage and of my legs. I was completely shaved and wearing his favorite perfume. My hair was back and up, makeup perfection, a little eye shadow with a slutty red lip, my naturally rosy cheeks blushed further with arousal and nervous anticipation. I hoped he wouldn't keep me waiting; although I understood that punishment would fit the crime, I didn't think I could take much more time away from him.

Luckily at exactly six o'clock I heard the garage door open. My insides clenched up as the seconds it took for him to park and find his way inside felt like hours. When the door finally opened I held my breath as I heard his footsteps come through the kitchen and into the living room where I was waiting. Our eyes met for the first time in nearly three days and immediately my spirits soared. It was almost embarrassing how happy he could make me. He looked me over, saw my hopeful grin, and a wry smirk passed over his face.

"Hey," I said, quietly, not taking my eyes off his.

He didn't answer. He instead left me sitting on the couch as he went into our bedroom, to change, I presumed and drag out my torture just a little bit longer no doubt. I tried not to grow impatient as I waited for him but as the minutes ticked by I started to become concerned. Had I misunderstood something? Had I done something wrong? The doubts had just started to flood my mind when finally, mercifully, he emerged. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with a scowl that marred his handsome face.

"Hey?!" he mocked loudly when he finally deigned to speak to me and I cringed. He obviously was not going to make this easy. He walked over towards me and roughly placed over my eyes a blindfold that he securely tied behind my head. He then put over my mouth a ball gag, forcing my mouth open and my teeth around it. He secured that as well then sat down next to where I was on the couch and roughly threw me across his lap. I cried out as I felt him lift up my robe and push aside my nightie so he could access my ass and begin my punishment.

"Shut up!" he said as he smacked my ass hard, the stinging slap beginning my journey towards submission. I tried to cry out softly and felt the tears spring to my eyes behind my blindfold earlier than normal as I felt the true extent of his anger at my actions expressed in his assault on my ass. He slapped me several more times, each one harder than the prior, until I could no longer contain my grief and began sobbing around my gag. He stopped smacking me and started rubbing my ass and then my back as I cried, mistakenly letting me think it was nearly over until he suddenly went back to spanking me, spurred on by my infant-like wailing.

He stopped again when my ass was burning and most certainly redder than my cheeks and slid his hand towards my pussy which, despite my dramatics, was wet and warm as he shoved in two fingers. My sobs slowly turned into muffled moans as he fingered me and I desperately tried not to move back against him, lest he stop his ministrations and the pleasure to cease. I also knew not to cum until he said I could and that time was certainly not now so I chose to just take in the pleasure he was allowing me and forced myself to follow the rules. It felt so good, the pleasure he was giving me with his fingers such a heavenly distraction from the pain in my ass.

"You are such a slut," he snarled as he felt me get wetter and wetter with every movement of his fingers. "Too bad I'm not going to let you cum yet," he finished, removing his fingers as I groaned. I felt him reach forward, over me, to grab something off the table near our couch. I heard something rattling and squirting noises as he worked on something on my back. I then felt him slide a lubed finger into my ass, opening me up and then a fair amount of pressure as he slid something hard into my ass. A butt plug, I knew, but not one I had felt before. I heard some clicking noises and then felt my ass start to vibrate in tiny pulses that awoke the nerves there and started a wonderful tingling to spread throughout my body.

As the pleasure began to overtake my body, he again reached forward and grabbed something from the table. Before I had a chance to react or wonder, the hard wooden paddle hit my ass with great force. I screamed out as loudly as my gag would allow and was rewarded with another, harder smack.

"Do you know why you are being punished?" He asked me in between smacks. I nodded furiously, turning my head back towards him wishing I could look into his eyes. He hit me again and told me to keep my head down. I complied quickly. "You know how I worry," he said, again smacking me hard with the paddle and upping the level of the vibration on the plug. The combination of pain and pleasure hit my brain and immediately I was in my sub space. My body and mind were surrendering to him completely. My pussy was gushing with wetness and I was hovering dangerously close to an orgasm but was determined to keep it away.

I was alternating between cries of pleasure and wails of pain but the true intensity was emanating from my brain. He continued smacking me hard with the paddle, alternating sides and pushing and tugging slightly on the plug in between. Just when I thought I could take no more he stopped smacking and dropped the paddle on the table. He pushed me off his lap and onto the ground.

"All that noise you made gave me a hard-on, now you need to suck my cock. I'm going to take off the gag but don't say a word or I will use the paddle again. Do you understand?" I nodded, my ass on fire but the warm tingling from the plug and the thought of his cock in my mouth was stronger than the pain. He removed the gag and the blindfold then sat back and waited.

I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light. He had already removed his pants and lowered his boxers; he guided my head towards his thick, hard cock, apparently anxious for me to begin. I tried to start slowly but he wasn't having it. He shoved my head down roughly, gagging me, and held my head there for several seconds as I struggled to breathe and to not fight against him. He then slowly eased my head up and I quickly gasped for air before he shoved my head down again.

This time I was better prepared, I fought against my gag reflex and took in air through my nose as he held my head down on his cock. When he loosened his grip I knew that was my cue and I started to move my head up and down the way I knew he liked it, my tongue actively stimulating all of the right spots on his hard shaft. I sucked him in and then let go, coming to suck just on the head before releasing him with a pop. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and he was almost relaxed but they sprung open when I stopped and I immediately began again.

His hands were buried in my hair and I could feel his nails at the back of my neck as he guided my head down his cock, my mouthy willingly opening to take him in and suck on him, hard, all the way down and back up again over and over again as he started moaning and I felt him swell in my mouth and could taste the pre-cum as he got closer and closer. I moved my head faster and increased the suction as I brought one hand to rub his balls and soon he was cumming with a moan, hips coming up off the couch as I caught and swallowed the hot juice he was shooting into my hungry mouth.

His grip on my hair did not loosen as he finished, he pulled my head up by it once I had taken all he had to give. He still was not smiling but his eyes had softened and taken on the horny, lustful look that I knew all too well. "Good start," he said, grabbing the remote and upping the speed on the butt plug. "I bet you want to cum, don't you?" He asked, knowing that sucking his cock always made me horny.

I nodded as the pulses in my ass got stronger and he laughed. "Too bad," he said sarcastically, looking at me writhe in pleasure from the vibrations. Now that he had cum I knew he could keep me on edge for hours if he wanted. He stood up and pulled me into the bedroom, removed my robe and motioned for me to hop up on the bed. I saw that he had a set of restraints laid out already as I climbed up on to the bed. I spread my arms and legs out obediently so he could fasten them to me and then to the bed securely. Once that was done he refastened the blindfold around my eyes and the gag around my mouth.

He then moved between my legs and brought his face to my warm pussy. I felt the tip of the plug push it further into my ass and the vibrations were so near my pussy that I didn't think it would take much for me to cum so I prayed he wouldn't spend too much time there. Soon I felt his fingers slide into me and directly to my g-spot just as his tongue flicked out to find my swollen clit. Immediately, the orgasm hit me at full speed and nothing I could do would've stopped it. My incoherent moans that I tried to subside, along with the bucking of my hips gave away what I wanted to hide. I could feel his glare but I didn't think it was fair.

"Wow, I don't remember telling you you could cum...." he said quietly, rubbing my legs softly. He knew what he was doing, he just wanted me to suffer some more, I silently thought, giving him a hidden glare of my own. "You can glare at me all you want but you broke the rules...again," he finished as he started untying me. Apparently even with my eyes covered my expressions were readable.

"Turn over," he said sharply when I was unfettered. I did so and he quickly set about tying me back to the bed, face down, ass up, and I knew what was coming. He removed the gag but kept the mask on. I felt him come and sit on my legs, rubbing my ass and thighs with his hands. He reached up and slowly began to remove the plug from my ass. When it was out, he tossed it aside and began smacking my ass again with one hand while slowly working two fingers in to my ass. I moaned out and he smacked me harder back into submission and I tried to keep quiet.

I had never been into anal until he had shown me how good it could be and now I liked it almost as much as when he fucked my pussy. But this was not about my pleasure, and when I felt him pull out his fingers and shift his weight off my legs I braced myself. He used his hand to pull apart my creamy cheeks and placed the tip of his cock right on my rosebud. He did not waste any time with gentleness before plunging his entire dick into my ass. The leftover lube from the plug did little to ease my discomfort as he roughly began fucking me.

I sucked in my breath and tried to relax as his hands came up to my throat and gently squeezed, cutting off my air supply and causing momentary panic to come over me. He released after a few seconds and I gasped before he did it again, this time heightening my pleasure and causing a deep moan to come from my throat. The vibrations went straight to his cock and when he grasped my throat again he held on a bit tighter before yelling out that he was cumming in my ass. I nearly blacked out before he let go and collapsed on top of me. I reveled in feeling him so close to me, loved how his body felt on mine and sighed in ironic contentment. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear how very much he loved me.

After a few minutes he got up and untied me, removed my blindfold and took his place in our bed behind me. His arms came out to pull me closer to him and again we were one. Until the next time at least.

The end.