Redemption Day

Story Info
18-year-old reaches his limit with conceited sister.
12.6k words
4.68
390.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday again.

'What am I going to do?' Paul thought. 'My friends are still at school and they won't be home until tomorrow.'

School just ended for Paul and he was ready to party. Paul's parents went to Florida for two weeks and he wanted to take advantage of the situation. The only ones around were his two older sisters April who is 23 and Anne who is 21. He is the only boy and with two sisters around it can be trying at times especially with April. Paul had to admit his sisters were hot and because of this his friends always wanted to party at his house. April is 5'7" 120 lbs. She has long brown hair with 34c tits she is very thin but her best feature is her ass. Perfectly rounded from her years of running and she always buys clothes to show it off. She is one of those 'extremely good looking and I know it' kind of women.

Anne is quite the opposite in many ways. She is more laid back with more of the soft look. Anne is 5'5" 115 lbs. And is more gifted with large full breasts. She has very curly blonde hair, green eyes, and full lips. Paul and Anne have always gotten along great but April has always been a problem.

April has quite an ego and when she is with her friends she is just a bitch to Paul. Her best friend Malissa is kind of a mix of April and Anne. She is not as laid back as Anne or the bitch that April is although she does tend to follow April's ways when they are together. Malissa is a real beauty as well at 5'8", 130 and shoulder length brown hair. She has a great body... not a flaw and Paul sees her in a bathing suit all summer long and always ends up with a hard on. He has spent many nights fantasizing about her and wished he could get his hands on her. April and Malissa are aware of his attraction to Malissa and tease him constantly about it.

The girls were staying at the house to party and Paul decided to go see his friend Jon at work. He is a bartender at a bar they frequent and he just wanted to tip a few beers and not have to deal with the girls. Paul spent about an hour catching up with some friends when he noticed a familiar face across the bar. It was Tara Hill one of Aprils old friends. Paul has not seen her in over two years. He worked his way over to her and she noticed him right away.

"Hey Paul!" Tara screamed and gave him a hug.

"Hey yourself. What's up? I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know. Not much. I'm just back from school. I was able to take my last final early so I came right home."

"Well it is good to see you." Paul always liked Tara. There was something about her that got to him and he always liked her best of all of April's friends. Tara was like all of April's friends, hot. She was 5'3" 110 lbs. with long sandy blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She is perfectly proportioned at 35-23-36 but it was her eyes that Paul loved. He always wondered what happened to her but he could never ask April or he would just give her something to ride him about.

They started into a conversation that lasted most of the night and found they had a lot in common. Paul also found his attraction for her had not died.

"What ever happened to you and April? She never said but I figured something had to happen because you just stopped coming around." Paul finally asked.

"Well she and I had a falling out." Tara said.

"April has a way of pissing people off. What did she do?" Paul immediately made the assumption April was to blame.

"Well it really wasn't her fault. I did something that made her mad and that was it." Tara answered.

"Really. It couldn't have been that bad? April gets mad pretty easy?"

"Well maybe I'll tell you someday." Tara said. "Cmon lets dance." She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor before he could protest. Soon they were back at the table drinking and talking. Both were feeling no pain and Paul decided to push his luck.

"Tara." Paul leaned in to her. "I would really like to see you again."

Tara met his gaze and smiled. "Ok. I would like that." Tara wrote her number down for Paul and said. "Are you going to tell April you saw me?"

"No. Why?"

"Well if we go out I want you to know why she is so mad at me." Tara said.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Paul assured her.

"No it's alright. I never told anybody but you are her brother and I don't want 'her' to decide if we should date. That decision should be ours and I know how she can be." Tara reasoned. Paul nodded in agreement. "One night when she came to see me at school we went out and got pretty drunk. We started talking and sharing secrets and I told her I had a fantasy about kissing her."

"Wow. You told her that?" Paul said.

"Yeah. She really didn't say anything probably because of the beer. So I leaned in and kissed her." Tara said.

"Wow." Paul said again. "What did she do?"

"Nothing at first. In fact she didn't do anything until the next day. She got up early and left saying she didn't want a lesbian friend." Tara said. "I know I am not a lesbian Paul. I wanted to experiment with my best friend and she is a very beautiful woman. There is something about her I found attractive so I decided to approach her about it. It was hard when she left like that."

"Ill bet." Paul said. He knew a lot of people experimented with sex and Paul didn't think it was fair to judge someone because of their sexual preference. Besides, two women together was just plain hot. "Well it still sounds to me like April is the problem."

Tara is very confident about herself and Paul could tell she was over the situation.

Paul found himself getting even more attracted to Tara. She was open-minded and knew who she was and what she wanted. The night was getting on though and Tara had to leave. Her friends were all going and she had to tag along.

"Paul." Tara said. "I have to go. It was great to see you and I hope to see you again." She turned to leave but Paul stopped her.

"Wait. You... " He stopped. Looked at her and leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips.

Tara got instantly wet. 'Damn is he hot!' she thought. "Call me... bye" she waved and was off.

Paul came home about 1:00 am and April and Malissa were still drinking. Anne was already in bed and quite drunk he later found out.

"Hey perv!" April wasted no time starting in on him.

"April just stop it." Paul responded. "What is with you? You have been on me for weeks and I don't even know why!"

"Come on Paul. You stare at me all the time what do you expect?" said Malissa. "You may as well give it up because I am not going to date you."

"Yeah. You haven't had a date in what... 2 months?" laughed April.

"Except your hand." Added a laughing Malissa.

'What an ego' Paul thought. "Have I ever asked you out?" Not waiting for an answer. "Damn Malissa! You're so full of yourself. You're as bad as her." Pointing to April.

"Look." Started April. "You may as well go to bed with your date and get some sleep you are just too crabby."

"You are such a Bitch!" Paul growled. "I... " he started but couldn't think of a really good comeback... it just pissed him off all the more and, of course, made them laugh all the more. Paul turned to leave.

"Wait Paul... here!" said Malissa tossing him a beer. "Buy your date a beer." That did it. Now they were having a ball. It was at that point that Paul decided he had to deal with April. She needed to come down a notch or two and she had pushed him to that point.

Paul left them laughing and went upstairs. He lay in bed and tried to think of how to deal with April. He knew if he got to April then Malissa would follow suit. April is always getting away with behavior like this and not just with him. She has treated a lot of people like that and she has it coming to her.

The next week flew by and Paul and Tara went out almost every day. They hit it off great. Paul planned a special night on Friday for the two of them. He made reservations at a nice Italian restaurant and got her some flowers. He picked her up at 6:00PM and had a great time. The food was great as was the conversation. Tara looked very sexy. She had on a snug miniskirt and a black low-cut blouse that showed her great tits. Paul had a tremendous hard on all through dinner. When they finished dinner they walked to the car hand-in-hand. When Paul opened the door for her he pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers. She melted in his arms and kissed him hard. She slowly probed his mouth with her tongue and pressed into his erection. They kissed for a few minutes and reluctantly broke the kiss so they could go too more secluded location. In the car Tara moved next to Paul and stated kissing his neck while she rubbed his chest and legs with her hands. Paul couldn't think straight but decided to head home because he knew that his sisters would be out. Tara ran her hands up his legs and finally stopped on his cock.

"What's this baby?" Tara smiled. "You seem to have a problem." Tara started to rub his cock through his pants. "You know I think you deserve to be rewarded for such a great dinner." Tara started to unbuckle his pants and fish out his cock. "Wow. You have a beautiful cock." Tara said as she caught her first glimpse of his manhood. She started to stroke his dick and leaned in to lick his ear. "I am going to give you the best blowjob you have ever had."

"Mmmmm... " Paul moaned. Tara moved down his body until she was face to face with his hard cock. She continued to stroke his cock and finally took the head into her mouth.

"Ohhhh. Godddd Tara."

Tara slowly sucked in his head and used her hand to cup his balls. Tara then sucked his cock completely down her throat and slowly out again. She was horny before but she was extremely wet now. She loved oral sex. She licked up and down the side of his cock then drew it down her throat again. She held him there and used her tongue and throat to massage his penis.

"Ohhh Tara. Damn that feels good. Too good. You are going to make me cum already. It has been so long." Paul moaned again.

"Mmmmm." was all Tara said. She continued her assault on his cock. She loved his smell and his taste. Tara made sure that his cock was coated with saliva and she continued to pump him as she licked his purple head. Paul was in heaven. He could hardly concentrate on the driving as Tara made love to his cock.

Tara's expert cocksucking skills were too much for the undersexed Paul. She felt him begin to tense up and she said. "I want to swallow your cum baby. Please let me have it." She then engulfed his whole cock and he exploded.

"Ohhhh Taraaa... Ohhhhh Immmmm cummminnggggggg... Aahhhhhhhhh" Paul groaned and unleashed 5 hard shots into her hungry mouth. Tara moaned as she swallowed his cum. Tara didn't let up as she cleaned his cock off and Paul only softened a little. Tara continued her manipulations on his cock and soon he was as hard as before.

It was at that time that they finally arrived at Paul's house and raced up the stairs to his room. Paul and Tara ripped off their clothes and jumped under the covers. It was Paul's turn to return the excellent head she had just given him. He quickly dove into her sweet cunt. Tara had her hair trimmed short and Paul preferred this to the long hair some of his past lovers kept. He licked up the center of her cunt and hungrily sucked the folds into his mouth. Tara was so wet her juices were running on to the sheets. Paul sucked her clit into his mouth and lightly hummed to create vibration. Tara was so horny from the blowjob that it only took a few minutes for Paul to bring her over the edge. As he slowly licked up her pussy and again sucked her clit into his mouth she came.

"AHHHH hhhhh Paullllllllll... Ohhhhh... mmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Tara screamed into her hands. Paul felt the flood of her juice on his chin and licked up every drop he could. Paul didn't let her come down. He rolled on top of her and she opened to accept him. Paul slowly slid his hard cock into Tara until he sank all seven inches into her wet cunt.

"Ohhhh... Damn... baby... " Paul said. "You are so wet."

"MMmmmmmmm." Tara moaned. Her eyes were only half open she as she enjoyed the feel of his hard cock filling her. Paul started to slowly move in and out of Tara. He drew her tongue into his mouth and teased her nipple with his hand. Tara reached around and grabbed his ass to pull him into her with each thrust. The two started to fuck each determined to bring the other off first. This went on for nearly a half-hour when Paul started to get very close to cumming.

"Tara." He groaned. "I can't last much longer. You feel too good."

"I know baby I am almost there too." Tara smiled up at him.

"I want you to cum with me." He said.

"I will. Use your finger and stick it up my ass." Tara said.

"MMmm... " Paul said. "I would love too." Paul has never tried that but always wanted to. He stuck his finger into her mouth and she wet it good and Paul reached around and started to work it into her anus. Tara immediately started to buck. "Oh my god. Ohhh... baby... I'm going to cum."

Paul was surprised how easily it went in and he started to move it around and quickly learned what she liked.

"Ohhh baby here I cum... " Tara moaned. Paul had quickly realized she was closer then he and picked up his pace. Paul suddenly felt Tara slip a finger into his ass and he rocketed to orgasm.

"Ohhhh shit Tara... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... " Paul experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. Tara knew this and timed it with her orgasm.

"Paulllllllllllllllll... Iimmmm cummmingggggggggg... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." She screamed in unison. It was also the most powerful orgasm she has ever had. Paul stayed on top of Tara until they both came down and he rolled off her and on to his back.

"Wow Tara. That was incredible. You are a fantastic lover." Paul said. "You are too baby." She responded. They slowly came back down and realized they were both very tired. Tara moved next to Paul and they quickly passed out and didn't wake till early morning.

In the morning Tara went home and they made plans for later that day to get together. When Paul went to shower he saw something that changed him forever. As he walked to the shower he noticed April's door was cracked and she never leaves it open. Paul very quietly approached the very small opening and looked in and there lay a sleeping April. Not just sleeping but nearly naked sleeping. April was wearing a half shirt with no bra and the shirt was nearly above her right breast. Her panties were barely visible because the covers were up just high enough to tease him but not show him the whole prize. 'What a body!' he thought. 'God she has great tits.' Paul looked over every inch of her body and developed a tremendous hard on. 'What am I doing? This is my sister. The bitchy one.' Paul forced himself to continue on to the shower and get ready to go. Just before he walked out the door April came into the kitchen.

"Hey April." Paul said.

"Hey." She responded. "Where are you going?"

"Out to see a friend."

"The one that stayed the night? I just figured it was a hooker." April shot back.

"No." he laughed. "Not at all. A girl I've been seeing for a while."

"Is she blind?" She laughed.

"Such a bitch so early in the morning. No April actually she is extremely hot. In fact you even know her." Paul couldn't resist. She would eventually find out.

"Really!" She returned in her snotty nature.

"Yes. Really." He mimicked. He knew she wanted to know but he was going to make the bitch ask. She did pause a little but the curiosity got the better of her.

"Well who is she?" April finally said. Paul walked over to her as she leaned against the counter.

"Tara Hill." Paul said.

"Tara Hill!" She repeated. "That bitch." April was clearly shocked.

"What do you mean bitch?" He said. "She was your best friend for years."

"Yeah! And she did some things that cost us the friendship." She was shaken. April was caught off balance for the first time Paul can ever remember. He decided to run with it.

"You mean kiss you?" He said with a smile.

"WHAT!? She told you that?" April shrieked. She started to say something but stopped.

"Yeah. She said you liked it." Paul lied. April was definitely shaken and he was going to play it for all it was worth.

"Wha... I did not." She denied.

"Yeah and she said you were good." Paul shrugged as if in disbelief. "Then you got mad and left. Why kiss her back if your just going to get mad and leave?"

"I left because she TRIED to kiss me!" April demanded.

"Cmon April. You didn't leave until the next day. You may as well admit you liked it." Paul said.

"I DID NOT!" She demanded. "Fuck you Paul and your little lesbian whore." Then she ran upstairs.

Paul finally got the best of her but it was just the beginning. He drove over to Tara's house grinning from ear to ear. He could not get the picture of his sleeping sister out of his mind though. He told Tara of the conversation and she just laughed.


"It was a good time to use it." She said. "April would have used it to her advantage if she found out before we told her. You know it is too bad we were good friends."

"Yeah. Well that was her decision." Paul said. Tara just nodded.

They spent the better part of the day fucking at her place but Paul finally had to go because Tara had a early evening commitment.

When Paul got home April had a few friends over and they were already on the way to a good buzz. Of course Steve, Aprils boyfriend, was there and if there is a bigger prick on the planet Paul hasn't met him yet. When Paul saw April she just smiled her little 'Fuck you' smile and looked away. Paul got an instant erection.

'Why is she making me so horny?' He was mad at himself. 'I shouldn't have looked in on her this morning.' He just ignored them and went to his room to get ready to go out. When he entered his room it looked like a bomb went off.

"What the?" Paul was shocked.

"What's wrong bro?" April was standing behind him. "Ohhh... Sorry about that. Amanda and Rick used your room while Steve and I used ours. Hope you don't mind. You'll probably have to change the sheets." She smiled and walked off.

That was the last straw. It was time that April was taught a lesson. She needed to understand she can't just do what ever she wants to who ever she wants. Paul was just furious. She needed a good spanking.

"That's it!" He said aloud. 'That's just what that spoiled, self-centered little brat deserves!' He thought.

Paul quickly cleaned his room and went down to have a few beers. Anne and some of her friends were there so he knew he would have fun with them. After a few hours the party broke up and everybody went home including April's asshole boyfriend Steve. Anne had left with her friends and decided to stay at her best friend Amy's house.

Paul knew now was a great time to issue April her punishment but he knew she wouldn't go easily. He finally decided a silk tie would be good to bind her hands and he waited about an hour for her to fall in to a deep sleep. Paul then crept through the quiet house and when he reached her door he quietly opened it and peered in. It was dark but he could see that April was on her side facing the door and like last night had on a half shirt, no bra, and covered to her waist. Paul wasted no time. He didn't turn on any lights and walked to her bedside. Paul quickly tied one wrist with the tie. April started to wake so he quickly grabbed her other hand and fastened the two together.

"What the hell?!" A groggy April said. Of course she was alarmed so Paul wanted her to know it was him.

"Its me big sister."

"Paul. What are you doing? Hey untie my hands." April quickly got her bearings.

"I don't think so." He was very calm.

"Paul. What the hells gotten into you? Untie me or Ill scream." She threatened.