Rediscovering Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"Do you fancy a shower before we return to bed, because I want to explore as much of you as I can before you leave tomorrow?" I held out my hand and nodded as she dragged me towards her bedroom again, and through to the bathroom. The shower was quick and without incident and then we quickly dried off. I felt like I was 40 again; it was fun to share all this with Sophie, she had given me the greatest gift, a last chance to have sex with a beautiful woman. We both got into bed, this time I got on top of her.

"I want to thank you Sophie, you have given me so much, and just being on top of you naked is enough."

"Well the night is not over yet Amy, I am glad I can pleasure you, it has been a while since I have been this excited about someone." She cupped my face, and gently pulled my mouth towards hers as we continued what we started when I arrived. I kissed her passionately before moving down her body towards her breasts. Her nipples were dark, probably her Italian heritage. I took my time to explore and feel her breasts. I touched my own every time I masturbated, even though I knew it was my own, sometimes in my mind I could imagine another woman feeling them, a man could be rough sometimes, so can a woman sometimes. But feeling another breast was just such an amazing feeling, the softness, the texture of the skin, then I squeezed them, Sophie has such firm luscious breasts, I moved my mouth to suck as much of the left breast into my mouth before I gently began to lick and suckle her nipple. Her aureoles were quite big, and the more I licked both her nipples, the more erect and harder they became. She was moaning gently and it excited me that I could make her happy, but I needed more off her.

I gently moved downwards towards her pussy, stopping at her slim stomach and belly button before continuing. My chin ran against her pussy as I moved down, leaving a trail of wetness. I licked her, then my fingers parted her thick lips as I pushed my tongue inside her slit.

"Use your fingers Amy?" I removed my tongue moving it to stimulate her clit as I put two fingers inside of her. "Another." So I added a third as I began to move my fingers inside of her, I began to slowly move them in and out. "Faster, harder." I did as I began to steadily move faster, my knuckles banging hard against her pussy as I really tried to move harder. She moaned louder and louder as she slowly built to her orgasm. My tongue and now my mouth licking and sucking her clit, in my frantic movements I bit her clit, but this only seemed to bring her closer as she hissed then screamed, her hips moving hard against the movements of my fingers. I was getting really tired quickly but I did my best to keep the pace as she got closer and closer until she screamed my name. "AMYYYYY, oh fuck baby."

She steadily calmed but I flicked her clit with my fingers, like she did for me and soon had her screaming a second time, she was very vocal, which only made me more excited for her, needing Sophie to fuck me. We both steadied our breathing, I was really sweating when I had finished. I collapsed on top of her. "Thank you Amy, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just forgotten how much work goes into bringing a woman off. Will you do me now please, I need to cum?"

"No problem honey, I really want to see you cum." She moved me onto my back but stayed alongside me as she kissed me before moving her mouth towards my breasts. Her fingers moved straight to my pussy to finger me. She put two fingers in and using her thumb began to fuck me. God I missed this, a woman's touch was more than I ever needed. I truly felt I had a big thing for women, sexually more than I ever felt for my husband. Her mouth and tongue worked so well together and my breasts got the attention they had been missing for so long. While her thumb continued to rub my clit, her fingers had left my pussy and stretched as Sophie managed to get her middle finger to touch my asshole. Oh my god no one had ever touched me their, it just never occurred to me, god I had missed so much. To say I felt good was an understatement, my eyes rolled in my head, as I moaned loudly at the experience of having my ass fingered by Sophie. She stopped sucking my breasts and I felt her watch me as I came, god did I cum, I could not stop moving my ass against her finger.

"Oh god damn Sophie, oh baby." And I cried, I never felt anything so good, I had never felt the pleasure Sophie had brought me, but I also regretted all the years I had wasted when I stopped being with woman. Sophie removed her hand from between my legs and held me close, soothing me with hushes and thanks. Again I was tired and eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke around 9am, Sophie was still next to me asleep. She was laying on her stomach her naked back in full view. I stroked her back gently; it had been a long time since I had felt this close to another person. Sex could bring two people together in ways that marriage just couldn't, the multitude of amazing feelings you could and I did have, your inhibitions disappearing for a short while, people doing things they would never normally do.

I developed strong feelings for Sophie after that night and our affair lasted 6 months, 6 months longer than I had ever hoped. She never came to my house, but certain afternoons and as many weekends as we could manage we were together. I even fulfilled my fantasy and had sex in her office, exactly as I had imagined it, with me on my knees licking her as she sat on her desk naked. It ended with me on the floor with her head between my legs.

But the affair ended when Sophie found a girlfriend; we still remained friends and met when we could. I hate to admit it but Monica, her new girlfriend, was perfect for her and I could see them having a long and happy relationship.

Kelly completed her course and is a very happy accountant, she enjoys her work thoroughly now, gets paid well and even met a lovely man. My husband and I are still happy, but still no sex, so after Sophie I found a couple of woman around my age and closer to home, who were happy to share in the need of sex with a woman, so I managed to keep an active sex life. It was only a few afternoons a week but it was enough, plus I could still read and masturbate.

I hope you enjoyed my story, and remember sex is important and good exercise, don't miss out, try and get as much as you can because when you get older and sex becomes something that happens once a month or never, you will miss it.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12