Rediscovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting it on at the dinner table leads to new discovery.
1.5k words
4.21
66.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't concentrate on dinner. She didn't even know what she was eating. All she knew was that it was overwhelming her taste buds. It seemed that every nerve in her body was alive. The sex that she and her husband had just had in the closet had aroused her in such a way that all of her senses were on fire. She looked over at her husband sitting next to her. She admired the face that had won her over so many years before. She loved his deep blue eyes and that lopsided grin that appeared whenever he looked at her. As she stared at him, she was oblivious to the conversations going on around her until she heard her name being called.

"Kate, are you here?"

"Sorry dad, I was just thinking about something at work." Out of the corner of her eye she caught the look of amusement on her husband's face and blushed. "What were you saying?'

"I was saying that my granddaughter might like to stay over tonight, if that's okay with you."

"Sure." She replied, a little too quickly. She tried not to sound excited, but she was still horny and the thought of having her husband to herself for the whole night sounded wonderful.

"Good, I'll go tell her." With that her father left the table to go dote on his little munchkin. All of a sudden she felt a hand on her leg. She looked over at her husband, who was deep in conversation with her sister, but his mind was definitely elsewhere. Clearly he had heard the exchange between her and her father and was just as excited as she was. Slowly his hand began making it way down her leg till it touched the bare skin of her knees. While still making a pretense of listening to some very long, very detailed story, his hand began to gently caress the inside of her thigh. It pushed her skirt up till it reached her panty-less crotch. He began to rub his fingers through the little bit of pubic hair she had let remain. She could feel herself beginning to sweat. A bead of moisture made its way down between her breasts. She could feel her nipples poking our through the corset she was wearing. His hand began to press stronger and lower on her crotch. She quickly separated her legs to allow him better access to her cunt. She jumped a bit as the tips of his fingers grazed gently over her swollen clit. She closed her eyes and felt the heat in her loin's burn. She started squirming in her chair.

"Are you all right dear?" her mom asked.

"Yeah, I think... just a little indigestion. I'll be FINE." The last came out a bit loud because his hands started to move a bit faster. The juice from her pussy had soaked both her legs and his fingers. She could feel an orgasm building inside of her. As his hands continued to covertly stimulate her she gripped the tablecloth tighter and finally exploded in a powerful climax. The fact that she was biting her tongue and forcing herself not to move only added to the waves of pleasure that swept through her. For the second time in about a half an hour she felt the blissful contentment that comes after cuming. She gently released her grip on the table.

"I fell better now." She looked across the table and saw her older sister staring back at her. There were beads of sweat coming down her face and she was red. Gloria blushed as she realized that her sister had not been fooled. Then she started to fell hot again. Wow, what was wrong with her?

"Hey honey, do you mind if we went home." She asked with a pleading in her voice.

"Absolutely!" He almost knocked over his glass as he bolted to his feet. The two of them quickly got their coats, said goodnight, and walked out the door. In the car, Gloria could barely keep herself from squirming.

"Is there something the matter with you?"

"Oh God, I am so horny. We haven't had sex like that in years." Yet again her pussy was wet and without any panties on the seat was getting wet too.

"What turned you on so much?"

"Well you for one thing. You just came out of no where. And then having Dizzy in the other room while you fucked me. And Cassie was watching while you fingered me at dinner. I think all of it is just a little too much for my poor pussy to handle."

"She was watching huh?" Kate noticed that a bulge in his pants had formed.

"So is that turning you on too?"

"Yeah I guess it is. Looks like we both have a little exhibitionist in us." Watching the bulge in his pants turn into a mountain sent her over the edge. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She flipped her tongue over the head of his cock. He jerked suddenly and the car almost went off the road. Smiling she looked up at him.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh yeah!" With that positive feedback she plunged her entire mouth over his cock, swallowing it back. She began to bob her head up and down. She wrapped her tongue around his member and licked it from base to tip. He was shuddering with every touch. At that point they pulled up to their house. He pulled over and stopped the car. Gloria however continued to suck on him.

"This is incredible." He hissed. "Don't stop." Kate started sucking him harder, while she held the base of his cock with her hand. She could feel his balls start to tighten.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." This only spurred her on more. "Don't you want me to pull out?" he asked.

Keeping his cock on the tip in her mouth, she looked up at him. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your hot seed." Hearing this sent him over the edge. He cried out as he pumped his sperm into her waiting mouth. His cum started oozing out the corners of her mouth and down the side of her face. When he finally stopped, she pulled his cock from her mouth and sat up. She looked into his shocked face and smiled.

"You never let me cum in your mouth."

"I decided to finally give it a try. I actually kind of liked it. It tastes good."

"I don't think I can move." He gasped.

"Shall we go inside?" She asked as she opened her door. She wiped the last of his cum off her face with her finger and licked it off. Mmmm, it was good. She could not believe she hadn't done that sooner. She pulled her keys of and unlocked the door. As she opened it she found herself forcibly shoved inside. She spun around only to feel herself lifted into her husband's powerful arms. He carried her inside and laid her down on the staircase. He lowered his head in between her legs and smelled her sex. It was musky, yet sweet. Contrary to his wife, he had done this to her many time and he never had enough of it.

"Someone really needs to bottle you." He mumbled into her waiting pussy. He nuzzled her clit with the tip of her nose. "You taste great." He started to lick up one side of her vagina and down the other. With his tongue he traced the outlines of her clit and then slid the full length of it over her nub. She moaned and he applied more pressure on her clit. He used his tongue to trace the alphabet over her clit. He started writing 'I love you' over and over. After about the forth 'I love you' she arched her back and let out a loud groan. She started panting and sweat dripped off her breasts.

"No wait. I want to cum with you inside of me."

"Okay." He scooped her up and carried her up the stairs. They went into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. The street light peeped in thought the shades and faintly illuminated her tight body. Her breasts rose like hills over her chest with her nipples peaking over them. He slowly climbed on top of her and entered her. His long think penis filled her up completely. His began to piston in and out of her. His hands grazed her thigh and lifted her leg. She wrapped it around his back and pulled him deep into her. She grabbed onto his ass and started pulling up to meet his thrusts. His lips kissed the softness of her neck and trailed down to her breasts. He put her nipples between his teeth and gave them a slight tug. Beneath him she gasped and arched her back. He started pumping faster and harder. His dick was starting to swell even more inside of her. Their sweat was mingling. She started wriggling underneath him. She felt her climax start again. For the third time that night she screamed in pleasure. She felt his muscles tighten and he shot his load up inside of her. They both collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep in each others arms.