Redlight: Pandora Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweep completed."

The monotone, grinding voice of the device jerked Harrison out of his meditative mind state. He moved towards the victim's body where Reynolds was already standing.

"Poor bastard."

Harrison observed the body where it lay. The victims blank eyes staring toward the door of the apartment, exactly the opposite direction to where the victim should have been staring had it not been for the massive trauma sustained to his cervical vertebrae.

"He's dead Jim."

"Piss off."

"Broke the boy like a twig, this lady's hot stuff."

"Apparently."

"The victim has been identified as a Craig Vaughan. He was a project manager at Europa Medical."

"You don't say? Seems like everyone's out for a piece of Europa these days."

"Wanna check out what the magic ball's got for us?"

"Oh go on then. You big tease."

They watched as the OU determined relative positions of the victim and assailant during and as the crime took place. Sweat from the female assailant had been found on the wall, a few hairs on the carpet, she was everywhere, an orgy of evidence.

"Think she did it in self defence?"

"How the fuck should I know?"

A couple hours of digging had turned up relatively little. No identifying records for the female suspect. Strata Control had encountered a glitch, no records for any of the hundreds of guests who had walked through the doors that night. Even more suspicious was the lack of surveillance footage from any of the cameras dotted around the building. Harrison knew something was terribly wrong. It wasn't any ordinary murder.

4

Friday nights for Harrison usually involved prowling the sleazy end of Soho. Even though this was normally considered suicide for off duty police officers, Harrison had somehow managed to blend in successfully with the locals. He never had any trouble from the triad gang members, or the Haze pushers, partly because he was considered a valued customer. Harrison was a consumer of designer narcotics, but he never let it interfere with his work. Friday was different, and this Friday in particular was also very different. He wasn't in Soho; he was in the Strata complex, looking for the seductive abyss that was Pandora. Somehow he had let the Haze guide him from his apartment, through the city and to the strange twilight realm of the Rec-Centres. He knew full well that she would not be there, and that maybe they would never catch her. But she was now known, and he had her under his skin; he needed to understand her, to capture her rage and her hatred for the world she was trapped in.

"Hey there handsome, you look like you could use a drink."

"You offering, Miss?"

She was young, blonde, and pretty. The sort Harrison ate for breakfast on Sunday mornings. He took some time to appreciate her overtly provocative appearance. Her pale face contained by long platinum blonde hair tumbling down to her minute waist. She was blessed with green eyes, delicate features and blushing red lips that formed a delicious pout that screamed out one thing, and one thing only; blowjobs. Harrison smirked to himself, as the little nymphet suggestively traced a well-manicured finger over her bottom lip.

"I'll have a rusty nail. What's your name honey?"

"Call me Lola."

"James."

"I'm here for cock James, and I'll be wanting yours, just after I've finished with my friends over there."

She gestured to a booth in the far corner of the bar. Harrison was not surprised to see a sizeable group of handsome young men, revelling in drink and laughter. A couple of them realised their female friend was missing and scanned the bar for her. They found her; without missing a beat they whipped their cocks out, waggling them in her direction, roaring with amusement at their own baseness.

"They're good boys, really."

Lola gave a surreptitious wink at her newfound man.

"Care to watch for a bit?"

"Can't think why I shouldn't"

Harrison gave the boys a wry half-salute with two fingers and took a slug of the potent drink in his hand. The Haze had him buzzing now; he could really get into this he thought, as Lola, the blonde sex kitten swaggered back to her booth and her boys with an air of smouldering feminine aggression. Her wild sexual magnetism hit Harrison like a freight train as she met the group head-on. One of the men attempted to get to his feet to welcome her with a kiss but she slammed him back into the seat with a forceful hand on his chest.

Her bare leg flashes up to the height of the table, and she brings a diamante-encrusted stiletto heel down firmly on the man's thigh. Her panelled mini-dress; cut in such a way that it scarcely conceals her toned athletic body, rides up over her thighs, exposing her small but perfectly formed rear and a red lace thong. Challenge accepted. Men eagerly crowd around her as the male footstool begins to lap his tongue up her smooth, glistening leg. Massaging her calf as the others begin to lay their hands wantonly on her small figure.

Harrison watches as his arousal increases steadily. He notices he's been joined by a couple who must have caught what was going down on the other side of the bar and have come for a better look. The woman is perched on a barstool with her legs parted; her partner has slipped a hand in between her thighs and is rubbing her slowly whilst murmuring darkness into her ear. Harrison feels himself swell as the blonde at the booth is forced down onto a low chair by her hair. Men handle and stroke their erect cocks as they await her touch. Someone has her face cupped in his hand; he brings his thumb around to her delectable mouth and pushes it in. She sucks on it eagerly, flashing her green eyes from one man to another. She is going to have to service them all. The thought of so much hard cock and the anticipation of the taste of hot cum sends Lola's body into overdrive. She feels her own excitement grow rapidly from a vague prickling to an all-consuming fire. Her pussy is a molten honey pot, ready and overflowing. She feels her juices slowly trickling down the inside of her thighs.

Harrison is suddenly aware of the woman's hand on his thigh; he briefly meets her eyes as he takes another drink.

"I want this."

She gestures towards his crotch, and then looks back into his eyes as her partner continues to massage her own sex. His head buried in the nape of her neck, kissing and biting, licking and sucking with confident forcefulness. She slides down Harrison's zip and works her hand inside, feeling his erection with curious fingers before lifting it out. She runs her hand up and down the entire length of his shaft, squeezing the head gently between thumb and fingers. Harrison lets her play, squeezing his cock as she glides up and down, stopping occasionally to circle her thumb around his swollen glans. He watches with fascination as his green-eyed slut takes man after man inside the drenched heat of her mouth. She forces herself down on the almost overwhelming largeness of the man standing to her front; taking him in so that she is pressed up against his abdomen. She swallows him down, suppressing her gag reflex as she feels the hot spear of his cock pressing up against the walls of her throat. Her hands are both full as other men frantically drive themselves into her, she's thrown around like a ragdoll. She feels the hot spurt of semen land on her face and chest, unctuous liquid dripping down her fingers. She feels the foreign touch of a complete stranger, rubbing her soaking wet pussy to within an inch of orgasm. If she didn't have her mouth full, she'd be screaming the house down. Harrison feels the woman's hand begin to tense and he looks to her just as she is engulfed by the first wave of climax. She bucks on her stool, legs writhing as her partner continues to pleasure her with his fingers. Her hand is slick with sweat and Harrison's own excitement. She slips faster up and down, swinging around so that she can work on him with both hands. Harrison groans as he feels the heat surge up from his balls, his cock pulses as orgasm takes him over. She gasps as thick, sticky threads of cum burst over her pantyhose.

Lola had finished up and had made her way across the bar to where Harrison still sat. The couple had left him alone, having satisfied themselves with their act. Lola looked at him as she theatrically wiped the last drops of semen from her lips.

"Your place or mine?"

They left Strata for the comfort and privacy of her apartment. Harrison sidled up alongside the sleek shape of the vintage XK and opened the door.

"Is this yours?"

"It is indeed."

Strata Control impassively monitored their departure. Cross-referencing records from the previous days, it noticed that one guest had visited recently.

"Enjoy your evening sir."

To be continued...

12