Redwood Nine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was enjoying his re-acquaintance with alcohol, imbibing in the pungent spirit liberally. A boisterous side came out of him and he asked Suzy to dance with him, to a song he recognized. JT looked at him and wondered why such a fine man, one with such a loving heart, never became a father. Stories of his life had remained untold and there was little anyone could really tell him, except one person, Marlene Brock. He was going to make a point of talking to her about him, getting to know more about the man he admired.

The night wore on, the bottle finally emptied and consumed, as they sat around listening to the still of the night. Jake was passed out on the couch, leaning against Lorraine, with his head on her shoulder. There was little left in any of them to continue partying, so the call was made to head to the motel. They helped Jake into Wally's car and the girls piled in after, then the guys fired up their bikes, the sound amplified by the still air. No matter how quietly they tried to ride, the sound of the engines was more than the night air could absorb, its echoing rumble carried far off into the blackness.

They made it to the motel and JT went up and knocked on the office door, hoping to wake Marlene. The porch light came on and JT turned and gave a thumbs up sign to them. Marlene opened the door and looked JT up and down. Hesitantly, he explained the day and how Jake ended up in the condition he was in. Marlene seemed quite upset that Jake had been drinking and gave him a key for an empty unit. She closed the door, but stayed by the window, looking at them take Jake into the room, her heart saddened to know he had drank.

They made him as comfortable, as they felt comfortable doing and pulled the covers over him, leaving him to sleep it off. They went into their respective rooms and there was no desire for anything, other than the comfort of sleep.

Not long after eyes were closed and sleep taking over, Marlene snuck out of the office and down to the unit they put Jake in. Quietly, she went in, making sure eyes weren't on her. She pulled back the covers over him and began undressing him, until only his boxers were on. She lay beside him and gently stroked his head, brushing back his shaggy, salt and pepper hair.

"My poor, sweet man. You've kept that demon away for so long. I wish I knew what made you open that bottle again. Sleep well, my Darling."

Marlene hugged Jake, who was snoring in his stupor and had no idea of her presence beside him. She kissed his cheek and covered him again, then stood and looked with worry at her life-long lover. She quietly snuck back out and walked whisper quiet in her slippers, back to her room. She pulled the covers up to her neck and lay in the darkness, remembering Jake's last battle with the demon and how he nearly lost everything, including his life.

Morning, found eyes opening in protest to the brightness of the day, the after effects of the alcohol doing it's historic duty to make things as unpleasant as they could. Pulling the covers back over heads, worked to relieve the pain, but nature's calling was greater and the need of relief outweighed the need for darkness. Squint-eyed bodies sat and stood, the feeling bringing an inner calm, that allowed them the chance to walk blindly back to bed and snuggle under the warm sheets with a warm body next to them.

No one made a move to get out of bed, until well after noon. JT and Piney stood outside their unit in just their jeans, having a cigarette and feeling the warm air around them. Keith came out of his and lit his cigarette and walked down to them. As he passed Wally's door, he pounded hard on it once, then shot a broad, wicked smile and laughed. Keith said hello to the guys and turned, when the door opened and a bleary-eyed Wally stuck his head out.

"Fuck! Let a guy get some sleep around here, will ya."

He no sooner finished saying that, when he was pushed outside naked, Otto following right after with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. Otto walked towards the guys and shot his remark over his shoulder at Wally.

"You gonna stand there with your dick hanging out, or get some pants on and join us?"

Wally cupped his hands over himself and dashed back in, shortly coming out, doing up his pants. The guys were laughing, as they welcomed him, keeping his embarrassment level up.

"What the fuck, man? I finally had Ann-Marie enjoying some time with me, you know?"

"What do you mean, finally? I thought you two were banging each other every chance you got?"

"I wish, Piney. Last night was the first time in like, almost a week."

"No shit? A week?"

"Yeah, no fucking idea why, either. She lets me do it one night and then she starts sleeping in the other bed. She acts like she wants to be with me, but it drives me fucking crazy every time I come on to her and she acts all cold, when we start getting naked. Last night was the first time she put out, like all the way put out, since she started working here."

The guys were stunned to know that, thinking a sexy chick like Ann-Marie, would be putting out more than she did. Piney was the only one thinking of other reasons for her actions, thinking back to Suzy and her on the bench. Mary and him, decided it wasn't something they needed to share, the personal nature of what they did, something between them, but now he realized it was affecting someone, someone he was going to call brother. He now began the wrestling match in his mind, deciding how he was going to deal with this information.

One by one, doors opened and girls looked out, to see what was happening. The talk of girls and sex ended abruptly and they just smiled and said hello to each one, as they came out. When Ann-Marie came out with only the sheet wrapped around her, all male eyes were upon her, thoughts of her sexuality and their own desire to pleasure women, raced in their minds. Ann-Marie could feel the desire on her, at once feeling uncomfortable. The other girls noticed the eyes on her and looked at her as well, wondering why she had their attention.

The split of the sheet showed her thigh to her waist, as she turned to go back in. The side of her breast showed, giving a fleeting glimpse of her nudity. The door closed quickly behind her and the girls turned to the guys to know what was going on. Despite any real words spoken, no one had any reason why they were looking at her. The girls said they'd be out in a minute and wanted a smoke first. The guys gave them one and lit them, before they went back in and began dressing.

The guys stood there looking at one another, wondering among themselves about Ann-Marie. Otto gave Wally a poke with his elbow, as he stood beside him.

"How can that gorgeous hunk of woman, not want more sex? I don't know about you, but she looked sexy and I mean sexy. All naked under the sheet like that."

"Yeah, and I'd have my dick it in right now, if you guys didn't interrupt me."

"So, want to tell us what she's like?"

Eyes looked at Otto and then to Wally, just as interested in knowing the answer. He could see the interest and felt proud he had a woman the other guys desired. He described the things he knew they wanted to know and that was stats.

"That hair colour, is the same down there too and really soft. Her tits, they're like two soft pillows with these little nipples on them and her ass is great. She loves having her tits played with, but lately, she wants me doing other stuff to her, like with her pussy, I mean."

That had JT taking note of Suzy's actions in bed and her new tastes in sexual pleasure. Everything Wally was saying, was something he noticed with Suzy. Before Wally could say more, the girls started coming out and joining them. Suzy looked JT up and down with an eye.

"So, you guys going to get dressed, or is the Tarzan look in for today?"

JT beat his chest and hollered like the TV Tarzan, then hugged her. He started taking stock of how she touched him and responded to him. What he did take stock of, was how she looked at Ann-Marie, when she came out. It was the emotion in her eyes, something more than friendship, something more intimate in nature. He looked at Ann-Marie and saw the glances at Suzy, sharing similar looks towards her. Things didn't make any sense to him, but it was something that needed investigating further. He wasn't having any trouble getting laid, like Wally was, but things had definitely changed, since they took up residence here.

There were too many variables to put together and nothing was making any sense, so he left it in the back of his mind to deal with later. He went in and finished dressing and was sitting on the bed, when Piney came in and sat beside him.

"I think we need to have a little talk, brother."

"What about, bro?"

"Suzy and Ann-Marie."

JT looked at Piney and saw he had knowledge of something, the tone of his voice confirming it. Piney could see he wanted it now, but shook his head.

"When we're alone, JT."

Piney's set on his face and the look he gave him, had JT realize it was best to take his advice and wait until the right moment. His head wasn't prepared to deal with deep thinking, or issues to deal with. Everyone was milling about, deciding where to go for some breakfast, when JT said he would join them later. He and Piney were going to the clubhouse first and would meet them at Lumpy's Restaurant after. No one questioned them about their detour, figuring it was business related to Jake and paid no mind to it. Wally had the girls pile in, while the guys all started their bikes. After a few minutes to warm up, they left the parking lot and headed in different directions.

JT drove the few miles to the garage and pulled up to the gate, but didn't get off his bike. Piney stopped beside him and shut his bike off as well. JT leaned on his handlebars and avoided looking at Piney.

"What is it, Piney? I know something is up with those two, so give it to me straight, what do you know about them?"

Piney looked at the same imaginary point in space, as he took out his pack and offered one to JT and took one himself. JT accepted the light from him and waited, knowing he had to give his friend a chance to prepare. Piney took a long draw and blew out the smoke. Before it was finished, he began speaking.

"Suzy and Ann-Marie were kissing. Mary and me saw them the other day, sitting on the bench at the end of the parking lot."

JT turned his head and looked at Piney, his disbelief showing.

"I swear, JT. Not only that, Suzy had her hand between Annie's legs, rubbing her like crazy and Annie had her hand up Suzy's top, feeling her tits. Shocked the shit out of Mary. We left them alone and walked past, down to the far entrance and came in. They acted like nothing happened and you guys had a fun time that night, if I remember the noises right."

Despite Piney's attempt at humour, JT knew everything he was saying was true. It shook him to the core and rattled his head about all he thought he knew and could believe in about her. He continued to look off into nothing, but his eyes saw all they needed to. Piney saw it unnerved his friend, knowing he had to be the messenger and bearer of bad news to him, but he held fast, knowing he had done the right thing in telling him.

JT tossed the cigarette away and started his bike. Piney did the same and JT took off towards Charming and Lumpy's Restaurant. He pulled up beside Otto's bike and saw Lenny's bike there as well. Piney pulled up and parked as fast as he could, as JT marched to the entrance and flung open the door and began looking around. He spotted everyone and walked over to the tables. He stood firm, his face showing a determination to keep a rage under control, as he looked at Suzy and Ann-Marie, pointing at them as he spoke.

"You two, outside. Now!"

The forcefulness of his last word had them both get up and walked behind him, as he went outside. Piney came and sat down beside Mary, who knew instantly he had divulged their secret to JT. No one else knew, but were certain something of a grievous nature had taken place and the two girls were responsible for it. Mary and Piney gave nothing away, as they all watched out the window, watching the two girls stand with heads bowed and JT clearly losing it on them.

Suzy said something to him, making him turn and walk away to his bike. Before anyone could do anything, JT had it started and was racing out of the parking lot, cars screeching to a halt to avoid him, horns blaring in protest. Everyone got up and hurried outside to the two girls, now standing there crying hard and asked where JT was going. Piney took hold of Suzy's shoulders firmly and made her look at him.

"Where did he go?"

Through heaving sobs, Suzy looked at Piney and turned in the direction he went.

"To the motel, to see Marlene."

Piney looked confused at what part Marlene played in it all, but if they told him she did, he was going to find out just what it was. Piney turned to Lenny, a look of worry on his face.

"JT needs his back watched, we need to go."

Quicker than anyone else reacted, Lenny was on his bike and racing off after him. He was winding it out as far as he could between gears, the report from his exhaust echoing between the buildings, as he went to take care of his president, as he had sworn to do.

Before anyone started another vehicle, the screeching of brakes was heard from down the street once again. This time it was accompanied by the sound of crunching metal and then horns blaring steadily. Faces turned to one another in shock, as the realization of what just happened, sunk in.

12