Redwood Nine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wally stood and watched the loving kiss between Golden and Ann-Marie, trying to see past his own feelings for right and wrong and tried to look at it through Moon's eyes. His girlfriend held the naked stranger to her, as if they were lifelong lovers, reuniting after a long absence. Their hair spilled about them, wrapping them in a cloak of gold and white strands blending together. As hard as he tried, understanding what they shared together, was far beyond what he could comprehend, with what he knew life to be like as he knew it.

The pair separated, still holding each other, their smiles showing a true happiness coming from within.

"She is my twin, Moon. My spirit twin. I was just searching for again her in my meditation, as I have for three years now. She's here, Moon, she's finally here."

Ann-Marie was unsure of what Golden was talking about, but she understood the connection between them. She felt it the moment she looked in Golden's eyes, seeing the gold flecks sparkle the second they looked at each other. She felt a sense of being one with Golden, that they were meant to be joined some how. She kept holding her hand, looking at Wally with a richness of love in her heart, seeing confusion and sadness awash over his face, as he looked back at her.

Ann-Marie pulled Golden along with her, as she went to him and hugged him.

"Wally, I really like you, I do. You're a really great guy and you're fun to be with. Please try to understand this side of me, please. I know it's weird that I like other girls, I don't really understand it yet either, but I do. I knew after being with Marlene and Suzy, that I did. I like guys too, I do, but I like this part of me as well. Wally, please don't hate me, because of this."

Wally could see how distraught his girlfriend was, coming to grips with her own sexuality and trying to appease his wounded pride and manhood. He didn't want to do anything that would lose what he had, but he didn't know how to handle the threat to his relationship with her and how he fit into it all anymore. Golden could see the conflict of emotion between them and looked at Moon, who nodded to her, as if they had shared a mental thought between them with just a look. She moved closer to Wally and took his hand, placing it over her firm breast, letting her stiff nipple press into his palm. She held it to her and looked into Wally's eyes, his confusion rising in wonderment. Golden used her other hand to pull Wally to her and kissed him, evoking him to respond to her, then felt his hand cup her firm mound and squeeze it gently, as his lips began answering the call of arousal.

Ann-Marie took a step back and watched, as Golden folded herself into him and he accepted her, hugging her close. The passion Golden injected into her lips, was transferred to Wally's and his libido was taken over by the nubile, young woman, her naked skin aglow with the light of the sun, her hair shimmering around her. Wally froze momentarily, as he felt Golden's hand take hold of his burgeoning growth between his legs and fondled him. Wally's eagerness to want more, had him forget the moment he was in and ignored everything, but the intense pleasure he was feeling with Golden.

Just as he was at the point of wanting to make out with her, his passion inflamed to its zenith, she stopped and held him close still, as she whispered in his ear.

"Do you wish to make love with me? Complete yourself with me? Do you want to make me feel the power of your love, or just satisfy your carnal needs?"

Wally stood and breathed hard, holding the beautiful, bare flesh of a woman offering herself to him and looked at Ann-Marie beside him. He could see she had no animosity towards him, nothing that told him he would be doing wrong, if he said yes to her. He looked at Moon and Spirit standing arm in arm, looking at him and smiling, a small nod from Moon to say he was okay with whatever he wanted to do. Wally looked back at Golden, her brown eyes sparkling with the gold flecks in them, holding him entranced by them, as she continued looking at him with the same intensity of sharing herself with him.

"I, I, don't know. I want to say yes, but it feels so weird to say it. I really like Ann-Marie and want to make her happy, but now I want to make you happy as well and it just doesn't make sense."

"I know it's hard to understand, Wally. Love is such an incredible thing, it has more power than you can ever imagine. It can make us do things that we would never think of doing before. It has the power to heal your soul, heal your body and mind. Think of the last time you felt love, real love, Wally and how you felt being in that state. How did it make you feel in your heart to feel that?"

Wally thought back to moments in his life when he had felt love. Moments in his childhood and growing up. He remembered his first girlfriend and how head over heals in love with her he was at the time. He could see what Golden was talking about, the incredible feeling that was in him, when he felt he was loved, or loved something. It sort of made sense to him now, how love was something more than sexual, that it was something he had experienced and enjoyed. How it translated into Ann-Marie and Golden sharing that depth of love, was still hard to grasp.

"You have a hard time understanding why Ann-Marie likes other girls, don't you?"

"Yeah. I kinda understand the love thing a bit, but you two doing it together is just strange. I don't get it. How do you get off, if neither of you has a dick, or anything?"

Golden smiled at him and Wally saw the peacefulness in her eyes. A peace that seemed to calm the unsettled sea of emotion in him, a peace that he found solace in his heart with, that quelled the raging turmoil of confusion and ignorance.

"I know you don't get it. I don't know too many guys who do. How we find pleasure together, is different than how you do. We understand our bodies and how they work. We know what our hearts need to feel, to become aroused and how to touch ourselves in ways you can't understand, because you have no knowledge of how those parts of us feel. We do. Ann-Marie knows the beauty of her love and is able to share it without doubt, without the bounds and bonds of society saying it's wrong to love like that. She has accepted it in her spirit, that she is that way, that she can share her love with someone, no matter what gender they might be."

Wally stood looking at the two women, unable to fathom the ideals presented to him, his own morals and values still being dictated by society's standards. Moon came to him and put his hand on his shoulder, disrupting his thoughts of the two women and got his attention.

"Wally, you know why I wear these pink glasses?"

"Haven't got a clue, man."

"It's so I can see the world more like a woman does. I've always seen it through the eyes of a man, just like you. I didn't understand it either, the way women see things, how they feel things guys don't. I think of Mother Earth and Mother Nature and how we feel comforted and loved by them, as we go about our lives and pay no mind to their power and greatness. Women are the soul of the earth and we are the spirit. You feel that spirit with JT and the others, whenever you are together, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. It's like being with brothers, sort of, I guess."

"That's exactly what it's like. You and I are brothers, Wally. Even though we come from different fathers and mothers, we are still one, still family, still brothers. Every man is your brother, no matter what his colour, no matter what his beliefs in God are. We are learning to treat all men with respect, but more so, we are learning from our women, that love is a power within us. We can try to deny its existence in us, but its light will always find a place to shine, in even the darkest of souls. "

Wally began getting an inkling of what it all meant and began putting all the bits and pieces scattered in his head, into something intelligible he could understand.

"So, Annie isn't really a dyke or anything, she's just connecting with her spirit twin, which is Golden, am I getting it?"

Moon smiled and patted his back.

"That's more or less it."

"Who my spirit was, long ago, I have no idea, neither does Annie. What I do know, is that we were joined at one time in the past and shared something special, something powerful that completed us."

Wally began becoming lost again in Golden's words and Moon put his arm over Wally's shoulder and walked him inside with Spirit. Golden and Ann-Marie stayed outside together and waited until the others had gone inside, before looking at each other and clashing together in passion, kissing and loving on one another happily.

Moon looked through the cupboards and the fridge and saw there was very little left to eat.

"Damn, Wally. We came at the right time. Golden has nothing left to eat here. I wonder how long she's had no food? Doesn't matter, she's coming back with us now and she'll have all the food she can eat. Let me get her in here to put some clothes on and we can get back to the others. Hard to keep her in them once she has the chance to shed them off of her. I'm sure they're all wondering what's happened to us, we've been gone way longer than expected."

"Yeah, I noticed she has a tan all over, no lines or anything. I can see why you call her Golden. Her hair is like one shade of gold and her skin is like another darker kind. Even the sprinkles in her eyes are gold. She's like, really gorgeous, you know."

Moon could see Wally was smitten by her looks and had an interest in her, but it was on a physical level only. Spirit spoke to him for the first time since arriving.

"She likes to feel as close to nature as she can and when we're all together, all the girls, we sit among the daisies and meditate in the nude. I felt weird at first, like anyone would doing it for the first time. After the first meditation we did together, I felt the energy in me and the love in my heart. I felt more at peace and happier than I ever was, living with my parents and doing what they wanted me to do. I moved out and joined Moon and Phoenix three years ago, then learned I had powers in me I never knew I had. Freaked me out at first, but with the love and understanding from everyone, they helped me know what it was I had and how to use it. I'm still learning, but it's getting easier, now that I accept it and know its a part of me, that it was with my spirit, long before I was born."

Wally heard Spirit's introduction into this new world and he found an association of feelings with her. His own life had been one long disappointment, since he left school at sixteen. He had no home, no job, no real future, just a shared brotherhood with eight other guys, who had lived similar lives like his. He could see how a common love, a common bond between men and women could happen, like these people were having. His thoughts were broken, as Golden and Ann-Marie walked in, hands held tightly and both smiling broadly. Wally couldn't deny what he saw, was good. It would challenge his conscience for days, trying to come to terms with it all, but he found a smile of his own, as he looked at them.

"I gave Annie her new name. She is now called, Azure Cloud. Her hair is like the clouds, so soft and white and her eyes are blue, as the sky is this day. Everyone, say hello to Azure."

Wally stopped himself from shaking his head, hearing Ann-Marie's new name. He looked at her and saw how happy she was with her new name and couldn't diminish her happiness in any way. She came to him and hugged him, kissing him with more passion in her lips, than he had felt before. It was like she had an awakening in herself and he could feel the energy in her kiss, as she aroused his own passions.

Golden went into the bedroom with Spirit and was back out in five minutes, dressed in cut off shorts and a short sleeved white shirt, tied at the waist, with barely enough buttons to close the front enough, to keep her breasts from being exposed. Moon was hugging Ann-Marie, telling her, her name was well suited to her, the white mane of hair now left down and free of any ties, or pins. Wally looked at the transformation and liked what he saw. There was less of the formal dress up and more of the natural look. Golden came up with something behind her back and told Ann-Marie to close her eyes.

Ann-Marie stood still and closed her eyes, waiting to see what it was. Golden brought her hand up and fixed Ann-Marie's hair a bit and then slipped a light, blue head band over her head. She slid it down, so the band was across her forehead and the turquoise stone set in silver, was in the centre.

"Open your eyes."

Ann-Marie reached up and felt the headband and went over to the mirror to see it. She cried out happily, seeing how the colours were hers. She came back and hugged Golden tightly, her thanks being given in bond, rather than words. Wally smiled, liking the transformation even more.

"One more thing, Azure. Allow me."

Golden began undoing Azure's all too familiar jean vest and slipped it off her shoulders, leaving her in her bra only. Golden reached behind her and undid the clasps and slid the straps down her arms and let the cups fall away, leaving her bared. She had Azure put her vest back on and did it up for her, doing the same as Marlene had done before and smoothed out imaginary wrinkles over her breasts.

"Much better. When you come here, you'll learn clothes are restricting to your freedom to express who you are and won't wear any, like I do."

Azure/Ann-Marie smiled excitedly and nodded, then joined hands with Golden and Spirit and went out to the car, the three getting in the back seat and talking excitedly. Moon looked at Wally and picked up Golden's knapsack and small carry case.

"Wish you had a better radio, man. It's going to be noisy as hell in the back with those three talking, trust me."

Wally realized Moon had been driving around for quite some time with them and would know, if anyone, what it was going to be like. He shrugged his shoulders and just accepted what was, so much happening in such a short time, he knew his head would be deep in thought the whole way back. He started the Biscayne up and turned around, heading back out the drive and past the rusted gate, the three voices in the back all talking at once, somehow understanding each other, while Moon had his eyes closed and seemed to be letting himself drift away, where the sound didn't penetrate. Wally just focused on the road ahead, remembering where the turns were in reverse, as his mind began making sense of who he was and what he believed.

The combined group at the motel, were sitting around in a circle, talking about the changes in their lives and the world around them. Star described the scene happening in the Haight-Ashbury district, in San Francisco and how things were happening there, that would soon change the way every person in America would think. Phoenix was working away at the barbeque readying it for the food to go on and shouted over to them, hearing what they were talking about.

"Psychedelic, man. The world is no longer black and white, like before. It's made up of rainbows of colour, all blending as one, to become the new reality. Love is the beauty, peace is its colour. When you learn how to dig it, it all makes sense."

JT heard what Phoenix said, but wanted to know how they had made this discovery and how they made sense of it.

"So, how did you guys get to this understanding of things? I can dig what you're saying and everything, but I don't know how you got to see things in colour, if all we see is black and white."

Star looked at him, his face stating a revelation to be expounded upon them.

"Acid, man. It's the ticket to your mind. Society locked your mind up the day you were born and threw away the key. This will open it again and let you see what they don't want you to see. Freedom, real freedom. You can see what they've lied to us about. How they've shackled our minds to believe what they want us to believe and not what's really there. Their world is just bullshit man, it's just about money and greed. None of them are happy with what they have, because they always want more. We found true happiness in love, in peace and being at one with everything. All we need is the air to breathe, clean water to drink and food the good earth provides for us. Everything else is a trap that closes tighter and tighter on you, holding your will to them, to live their way."

JT and the others could relate completely with that understanding of things. These people were just like them in so many ways. They had a common love of one another, albeit theirs, less affectionate and intimate in nature. They had an understanding as well, of the collapse of society as it stood now and knew changes were needed to make it better for everyone. They had banded together as like individuals and shared a common goal, of peace and happiness.

The twilight of the sunset was broken with headlights coming down the road to them. At first, hopes were that it was Wally and Moon coming back, but the sleek automobile told the Charming group that Jake and Marlene were back from dinner and a movie in Stockton. They pulled up to the office and got out, then heard JT calling behind them and turned around. They walked down the lot to him and JT could see that Marlene wasn't smiling and Jake wasn't either.

"Shit, we go to dinner and a movie and I come back to squatters living next door. This better be good, JT."

"Hi, hey, I'm sorry, let me explain, before you say anything. It's all my idea and at the time, we didn't have anything else we could think of to do. These people pulled into the garage, Jake and their engine in the VW microbus is fried, like it's seized tight. They're on their way out to Calaveras to a place out there and now they're stuck here, until they get the bus fixed. Money is a bit tight, considering the repairs they need, so I thought of the empty lot beside the motel here and figured a couple of days to camp out, until they're running again."

Jake looked at JT and smiled warmly at him, seeing the kindness his heart had shown to strangers. He looked at the newcomers and realized they did look a bit strange. Marlene was noticing too and took better stock of who they were. JT led them over and did introductions. Jake wasn't buying the new names they called themselves and laughed openly. Marlene thought the girl's and their names were cute and the guys were definitely getting her attention, new names or not. Jake looked at Star, as though there was a familiarity with him.

"What's your last name, son?"

"Rider. Star Rider."

"No, not that silly ass name, I mean your real one, your dad's name."

Star did his best not to take offence to Jake's comment.

"Chapman."

"Your dad isn't Dick Chapman, is it? You sure look like him, at least in his younger years, not sure about now."

Star looked stunned that someone knew his father and recognized him, in his own face.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Son, when a man saves your life, you tend to remember him pretty good. I'd be nothing more than a headstone and a forgotten soldier, if it wasn't for him. He ever tell you what he did in the war?"

"He tried, but I don't want to hear it. I hate war and everything it stands for and does to people."

Jake could see the passion of Star's beliefs in how he felt about the war and went about his speaking in a milder tone.

"I get that. God knows I feel the same way at times, but here's the thing, son. None of us wanted to go over there and shoot Germans. We sure as shit didn't want to get shot at either. We were told to do a job, that it was our duty to protect the way of life that we knew, at all costs, so you can stand here freely and tell us we're all bastards, because we picked up a gun and shot some people. Think to yourself what it would be like, to wake up one day, and you find yourself taken and beaten for no other reason, than some asshole has thing against your type. Imagine that as your life, because if we didn't go over and do our duty, that's what your life would be like, as a Nazi Kraut. You don't want to know what your dad did in the war? Doesn't matter, I'm going to tell you anyway, so you know what a damn, fine man your father is and how proud you should be, to be his son."