Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
Agus Go Mairfidh Na Man Go Deo.
9.7k words
4.72
5.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.10 Agus Go Mairfidh Na Man Go Deo

Wayne Unser never expected too much out of being a cop. When he got out of the service and landed the job, he was just happy to be making steady money. His trucking business with his father, was starting to make some profits and things were moving forward at a slow, but steady pace.

Looking at the sheet of paper on the desk in front of him, he knew this would be a career changing item, once he put it in front of the chief to look at. The one bit of information that put it all together, came to him suddenly in a flash, making him doubt it at first. Once he thought it all through, he laughed at himself for the obviousness of it.

He picked up Clive Brock's sheet, sent by Telex from the DMV. He could see the description matching witness reports and the ownership of a blue 1965 Corvette, made him as sure as he'd ever be, that he had the right guy. He left his desk and knocked on Chief Harvey Grant's door, getting a request to come in.

"Unser, what have you got for me?"

"Well Chief, I have the identity of the shooter in my hand."

"You serious? You know who it was?"

"Almost certain. Everything points to this guy as the one. Look for yourself."

Unser handed his sheet to the chief, after he sat down, watching him look it through carefully and put the sheet down, looking back at Unser. He never said a word and picked up the phone. Unser was inwardly smiling happier than he ever had, as he heard the chief put out a call for Clive Brock's arrest.

"This is great police work, Wayne. How did you figure it out?"

"It was something one of the witnesses said. Lorraine Nelson mentioned right at the start, about the size and build of the guy, as well as his hair colour. The alibi Brock gave, didn't seem to be as air tight as we thought it was, making me think he might be the one. I kept plugging away, on my own time of course and started putting it all together. I showed the Telex we received to a couple of the witnesses, who couldn't say positively it was him, but there was enough, that made me suspicious enough to dig further."

"Excellent work, excellent work. This is what I harp on you guys about all the time. This is how you solve crimes. Well done, Officer Unser. If this is the guy, you've earned yourself a promotion."

"Thanks Chief, just doing my job, is all."

"And a fine job it is. This is what we needed, to put this in the history books and get everyone off our asses about it."

"Glad I could help."

"Great attitude, Wayne. I knew you'd be a good cop, when you joined. Just knew it."

Wayne could see how happy Chief Grant was about him and the information, holding the sheet like an award. Wayne knew it was the chief's ticket to get re-elected again, assuring him of another term and a chance to stay employed. He got out of the chair and went back to his desk, replaying the scene in his head again and marvelling at how it all worked out.

He had to stop and think of JT and how his part made it all happen. His friendship with him had become more of a solid thing to hold, not the amiable recognition from days gone by. He tried to make sense of the change in direction JT had gone and where it might end up. Despite the leanings to criminal activity, there was a goodness about JT, that said he did things for a reason and it always led to helping others. He had a hard time faulting him for his motives, but wondered what part he would have to play, should JT, or the club get into trouble.

JT stirred in bed, awakening slowly. He wasn't aware of what was happening at first, but opening his eyes and feeling the warm, wetness engulfing him, he let it take him to where Suzy wanted him to go. He lay there enjoying the loving interaction, feeling his stiff arousal reaching its zenith. Suzy used all her experience to bring JT awake with pleasure, hearing him gasp and moan, as his body stiffened. JT felt himself become spent, drained completely of his seed.

Suzy came out from under the sheets and smiled at him, as she wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Good morning, Baby, have a nice sleep?"

"Oh yeah, but I liked waking up better. Good morning, Babe."

Despite what she had just done, JT had no problems kissing her.

"You deserved that, you know. I love you, JT. More than anything, You're the best guy I ever met."

"I really love you too. I know it was just supposed to be a bunch of fun when we met, but after everything that's happened, you've stuck by me and always been there for me."

"I always will, JT, always."

"And I'll be there for you too, always."

"I know."

"Yeah? How do you know?"

"Because I'm the only one who can make your toes curl when you cum."

JT laughed and grabbed Suzy, rolling over on top of her.

"You do way more than that, Babe, way more."

JT bent forward and kissed her, getting a desire to make it more. Suzy parted her legs and JT needed nothing else to know, what she wanted most.

Marlene woke up and felt freer than she had in years. The realization of her permanent separation from Clive, plus the knowledge of being taken care of financially, made the day one to embrace and feel joyous about. She got out of bed and put her robe on, heading to the bathroom. She was sitting enjoying the feeling of release, when a knock came to her door. She called out to wait and finished relieving herself and cleaning up. She got to the door, as another knock came. She unlocked the locks and opened it to see Officer Unser standing there.

"Wayne, how nice to see you, come in. Shall I order you some coffee and something to eat as well?"

"Yeah, that would be real nice, Mar."

"Wonderful, let me make that call right now and then you can tell me why you're here so early."

Marlene ushered Wayne to sit on the couch, while she called room service and had breakfast ordered up. She hung up and looked at Wayne, smiling happily at him.

"So, what's up, Doc?"

"Got some good news for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"I think we know who the shooter is. We have an APB out state-wide for him right now. We believe it was your husband, Clive, that did the shooting."

Marlene tried to look surprised by the news.

"Clive did this to me? He murdered Jake?"

"Looks that way? You remember anything now?"

Marlene made out like she was searching her memory for clues, anything she could put together.

"I remember waking up in hospital and thinking about Clive, but I didn't think of him shooting me. Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent sure. Got it from a very reliable source, that it was him."

"Who? Who knew it was him?"

"Your friend, JT."

"What?"

That truly stunned Marlene to hear that. She couldn't imagine why he would divulge anything about what went on. She tried to see if Wayne might be playing her for confirmation, so she played her charade a bit more.

"Yup, came to me and told me everything. From the time you and Jake got shot, to the other day, when he told me he and the guys shot him dead."

"He told you that?"

"Certainly did. You can ask him yourself. I don't blame the guy for doing it either. What's done is done and that's the end of it. Clive is dead, you're safe, no mob people going to be nosing around and everything goes back to normal. JT and the guys can't be arrested, 'cause there's no evidence. All seems to have worked itself out."

Marlene couldn't find words to say, shocked by the truth to stay quiet.

"What he didn't tell me, is who the other people were, that are involved in all this. I got my hunches and they're pretty good ones and I'm hoping you can clear up any doubts about it."

"He told you everything?"

"Except names."

"In that case, I'll give you one name and one name only. It's all you'll need to answer your doubts. Cacuzza."

"Gianni Cacuzza? The mob boss in Vegas?

Marlene just nodded and said no more about it. The door was knocked, signalling the arrival of breakfast and Wayne went and opened it. He took the cart and thanked the bellboy, closing the door and locking it, before wheeling the cart to Marlene. She went about pouring the coffee and sliding a cheese danish on a plate, handing them to Wayne.

"Wayne, don't ask me anymore about this. I really can't say much, secrecy, you know. That secrecy is what's going to keep me from joining Clive. I'm not in that end of things, I just happened to know things that are sensitive to them and I made a promise to keep my mouth shut about them. JT gave you enough to go on, so Clive was fingered, but everyone else, wants to stay unknown."

"Guess that's enough to answer my questions then. So, the other good news that I need to tell you, is that you're free to leave this place and go where you want. With Clive dead, no more need to put you up in this place. To be honest, it's costing the department a fortune and the chief is very happy to stop spending money."

"Yeah, guess I racked up a pretty big tab?"

"Being as it's the biggest thing to happen in this town, no one is questioning the cost too much. People are already hanging around the motel and taking pictures of it. One of the officers had to chase out some guys looking to get some souvenirs. Lot of sick folks out there."

"Sure are, Wayne. So, I guess I better get the girls here to help me pack and start looking for a place to live. Can't see me going to Palm Springs anymore. Any good places for sale here, Wayne?"

"I can bring you the local newspaper and you can check the ads. Couple of real estate places have listings they put out, I can pick those up for you."

"You are a sweet man, Wayne, thank you."

Marlene placed a soft, loving kiss on Wayne's cheek, making him fluster slightly. They went back to eating breakfast and talked about Charming, nothing more said about Cacuzza's and Clive.

It wasn't long, before the farm was a hive of activity. The fall morning held promise of fair weather and warming temperatures. The stack of sheathing was being whittled away, one piece at a time, as they screwed the panels to the floor beams. The outside was clad shortly after and the addition was now looking more complete. Lenny and Star were on the roof shingling it and doing the flashing, while Keith was on power saw duty and made all the necessary cuts to the wood. Despite knowing what it was going to sound like, ears were covered to fend off the irritating noise.

The girls weren't idle, bringing supplies and water to the guys. Little by little, the addition was finished off outside, to the point several of the guys started on the inside, installing wiring and plumbing fixtures. The girls inside, were happy to see three drains sitting side by side, knowing they were where the three tubs were going to be. Three sinks were hung on the new drywall, fitting them to the plumbing and attaching the taps to each. Upstairs on the second floor, more interior walls were going up, eventually cladding the room in drywall.

The girls called a halt to building, as the sun was getting close to setting and the dinner they prepared was ready to eat. The sound of boots clomping down stairs and ladders, let them know they were on their way to the table. The guys washed up outside and came in to see twelve naked women ready to serve them. The girls escorted their partners to the table and sat them down. Plates were laden with plenty of food and glasses were filled and bottles of beer opened. They were told to enjoy the meal, as the girls stood by and waited to serve them.

Moon held his glass up to the guys, who followed his lead.

"To the girls, for doing such a magnificent job on the meal and their desire to make it more pleasurable with their beauty."

They cheered and drank, toasting them all, then Keith got their attention to speak.

"Slainte chuig na fir, Agus go mairfidh na man go deo."

They all looked at him strangely, no one having a clue what he said. Keith chuckled at the looks he got then told them what it meant.

"What I said was,' Health to the men. May the women live forever'. It's Celtic."

The girls thought it was a lovely thing to say, while the guys were more interested in how to say it. The table was filled with sounds of mispronunciations, as the meal was eaten and friends enjoyed the company. JT called Suzy over to him and she scooted to his side.

"Aren't you girls eating?"

"We had ours before you, so we could do this for you guys."

"This is awesome, Babe. Great meal and everything."

"Wait till later, Baby."

JT saw the devious look of playfulness and watched her go back to join the others. Once the meal was done, two freshly baked pies were brought out and divided into sections. They had a choice of blueberry and mixed berry pie, served with a choice of coffee, tea, or drink of choice. Not a guy sat at the table afterwards, wanting anything else. Bellies were rubbed and burps came out to relieve the gas, as the girls cleared away the table.

As much as nudity was commonplace, the sight of the twelve girls looking radiantly beautiful, had them turn to look at them. Despite the lack of make up, they were breathtaking in their display. Golden took a couple steps towards the guys and spoke to them.

"Tonight, once you have rested and digested, each of you will be given the gifts of our love. You will be bathed, adored with love and then pleasured."

The guys sat there with the happiest of expressions, hearing what was to come.

"I bet Oswald would get a shitload more houses built, if he threw this service in."

"No shit, Lenny. I never built a house before, but I could certainly get into this way of doing it."

Tom laughed and slapped Lenny's back, getting the other guys anxious to get started. The girls began preparing the bathing area in front of the fire, laying towels down and bringing out a bowl of steaming water. Golden took several small vials of oils and scents and added some to the water. She swirled her fingers through it and looked at Moon, beckoning him to come first. Moon walked over and stood for the four girls, as they undressed him and stood him on the towels. Moon closed his eyes, as the girls took cloths and soaked them in the water, then washed every part of him, from face to feet.

The guys sat and watched carefully, as he was given a gentle rubdown with oil, knowing that was what awaited them, when their turn came. Once he was adored by that four, they laid him on one of the motel mattresses and the last four girls surrounded him. Golden motioned for JT to come and he walked quickly to them and stood. He smiled happily, as he felt his clothes removed and closed his eyes. As calm as he tried to be, he couldn't help become aroused during his cleansing. It was given a little more attention, but once his feet were done, he was moved to the adoring. There, he received a bit more attention to it, making him moan in ecstasy.

Seeing a sort of assembly line going, the guys didn't feel it would be long before they got to experience it all. Tom knew he was far down the list and rolled a joint, lighting it up and passing it along to those who were left. The pungent smoke battled against the fragrant scents of the water and oils in the room, as twelve men were eventually stripped and bathed, rubbed down and loved upon to total satisfaction.

They sat around wherever they wanted afterwards, enjoying the euphoric feelings of the pampering. The girls rolled joints and lit them, as well as cigarettes for those who wanted one. Golden stood in the middle of the room and spoke so everyone could hear.

"To our men, we thank you. We know the efforts you are going to, to make this a place for all to be happy. What my grandparents left me, has been transformed into a beautiful place of love and peace and each of you has done so much to make it so. The comforts we have just provided you, pale in comparison to what you are doing for us. None of this would exist, had it not been for the kindness and generosity of every man here to make it happen. So, once again, to our loving men, we thank you, we love you, we always will."

Cheers and applause went up from everybody, hugs and kisses shared liberally. JT wasn't sure if it was done for the house they were building, or to help ease the troubled souls they were harbouring. Whatever the reason, it was welcomed gladly by all. He looked at Moon, comfortable in his presence amongst everyone, in tune with all that was around him. He looked at Spirit beside him and knew she was his guiding force, his constant that he drew his bearings from. He held Suzy a little tighter, feeling she was the same for him. He knew in his heart at that moment, he wanted to be with Suzy, forever at his side, no matter what they did. She was his constant, his someone to feel grounded to, someone he could start to call family. One of his own.

When JT opened the gate to the compound the next morning, there was an envelope wedged into the links. He pulled it out and saw his name on it and held it in his hand, as the guys rode past him to the clubhouse. He opened it, as he sat on his bike, reading the happy news inside. He rode down and parked and held up the letter to the guys.

"Marlene is free to leave the hotel. She got word yesterday that she was no longer under police protection and can go anywhere she likes."

Cheers went up for the news, as JT opened the clubhouse and let the guys in, then continued.

"I'm going to have to go in and see what her plans are. If I miss my guess, she's looking for a place to live now."

Heads nodded, but no one was coming up with anything to take to her. Wally thought back to when he picked up lists at the real estate office in town and said he'd see if they had anything. JT knew to himself, what Marlene was hoping she could do and imagined telling Moon and the others of her wishes. He equated it to putting a fox in a hen house, letting Marlene loose on the commune, like that.

Marlene's situation was put aside, as the guys needed to talk about more pressing matters to them. Now that Clive was a done deal, they needed to focus on the new business arrangements with the Cacuzza's. The request to run money was easily accepted by them and didn't even need a vote to pass. A drop off point before they hit the highway, was one they wanted to choose. The run money from the first trip down, was immediately slotted for Marietta's tuition, making that a priority and making Chico beam with pride at the show of importance. JT stunned them all with his next bit of news.

"Guys, I want you to be the first to know."

"Know what, JT?"

He looked at Otto, then every face, before he spoke.

"I'm going to ask Suzy to marry me."

"No way? Seriously?"

"Yeah, Lenny, seriously. I love her, guys. She's the best thing that's happened to me, other than the club and stuff, I mean. I couldn't find a better chick if I tried."

"So, when you going to ask her?"

"Not sure, Piney. I just came to the conclusion last night and thought I'd let you guys be the first to know."

They looked at JT for a second, then Keith started off the cheering and everyone joined in, patting their president on the back and shaking his hand. As loud as the cheering became, they could hear the horn at the gate, blowing loudly and repeatedly, making them take notice and head outside.

JT walked with Piney and Clay to the gate, to find Wayne Unser there, smiling happily.

"Hey Wayne, what's up, man?"

"Can I come in and talk? I got some news I'd like to share. Some good news for a change."

"Sure Wayne. Always up for more good news. Got your note in the gate just now, so Mar will be happy knowing that. Come on in and tell us what else you got."

JT opened the gate and Unser drove through and down to the clubhouse, parking by the bikes. He stood looking at them, admiring them, as the guys walked back down.

"Love the bikes, guys. Always wanted to try riding one of these things."