Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but that's okay, I'm used to it and besides, since I got the new stereo in it, the sound is fucking awesome. Otto is going to paint our logo on it somewhere too, so it's more like a club car."

"You thinking on painting your car? I kind of like that black primer look. Kind of nasty looking. You know what would look really cool, is to get some chrome wheels for it. Maybe a nice sets of Cragar mags, or even a set of spokes from something."

"Yeah, yeah, shit dude, that would look wild. I'll do that. Get Otto to shoot a fresh coat of primer again and then do the logo somewhere. I know a place in Stockton that has custom wheels for sale."

"Let me know how much and I'll cut you the cash."

"Fuck that, JT. I'll go with Tom and do a crash and dash. They have shitty locks and no alarm system. Just a mean, old dog that Tom has the nighty night pills for. Anything else you can think of that might look good? Might as well make a list, so I know where to get it fast."

"We got more than enough cash to cover it, Wally, you don't need to steal it."

"Nah, this guy needs it. He scams guys on stuff all the time. I saw him sell a set of used wheels to a guy and told him they were new and charged him new price on them."

"How do you know they were used?"

"I sold the fucking things to him, just the day before."

"No shit?"

"No shit. I saw this 63 Fairlane with a set of Halibrands on it. Checked out it was his place and waited until all was quiet and left him with a set of shitty wheels and flat tires. I was in the next day to get my cash and there he was selling them to the guy. He cleaned them up and that was it. So, he deserves a little payback that way. I got twenty a wheel, he sold them for seventy five a wheel, fucking crook."

"Kettle calling the pot black, Wally."

"What?"

"You're a thief, calling another thief a criminal."

"I don't do what he does, though."

"You don't? The guy that has a car sitting on four shitty wheels and tires, isn't thinking the same about you?"

"Yeah, maybe, but he's got insurance to cover it. This guy Doug just rips people off, period. If it wasn't for the fact I have a place to get rid of stolen car parts, I wouldn't go near the guy. Tom feels the same, he knows him too."

"Okay, just don't get caught. Just make sure it doesn't look like a break in and they might not notice anything gone."

"Sure, we can do that. Rather take my shit and burn it down and put him out of business instead."

"I'm sure you would, but let's just keep this one as clean as possible. No sense making trouble for ourselves, over wheels and shit."

"No sweat, man. In and out and no trace of us ever being there."

"Cool. Look forward to seeing the new wheels and the paint job. So, what's left to do today on this thing at our feet?"

"Not much really. Everything's been apart, cleaned, oiled and it just needs put back together. Other than paint, it's almost ready to go. Piney said the parts will be here by ten, so it shouldn't take long after that to have it ready."

"Once it's together, I'll take a test ride and make sure everything is working right."

"Yeah, I'd like that. No sense me finding out something is wrong."

"Safety first, brother. Safety first, always."

"Yeah, I remember Jake telling us that."

"He said a lot of things that I remember, because I know it means it keeps you and the others alive and whole."

"He was a really great guy, he really was, JT."

"Yeah, one of the best."

"I say we call it a day and head out to the farm. Moon, Star and Phoenix were out looking at a couple of tractors for sale, so we'll see what they came up with. I hope Marlene is getting along with all the girls and isn't molesting the shit out of them."

"Is she really that horny all the time, like everyone says?"

"I won't lie, she endless in her thirst for sex. She loves it and girls count too. Suzy told me about Mar and her doing stuff and it made me wish I was a girl. Like I said though, no sex until she's accepted by the commune."

"Yeah, okay. Sure hope she gets accepted, I'm hoping she wants to check me out some time."

"If she is, you'll have no worries about getting laid by her."

"You done it with her yet?"

JT looked at Wally, knowing in his heart what he'd already done with her.

"Nothing drastic. Just had a feel of those gorgeous tits and some hot kissing. She did grab my cock once and had me hard in seconds, but I didn't do anything with her. Kind of felt weird knowing Jake was just with her."

"Yeah, that would be kinda weird feeling, wouldn't it? Specially knowing he can talk to us and shit. Think he can see us some how?"

"You know, I never even thought about that, if he could see us. Damn, would shit hit the fan, if he did."

"Yeah, I'll stick to the plan and keep my hands to myself, well all the other girls actually. Hey, has Azure and Golden been with you lately?"

"No, why?"

"You heard they want to get spiritually married, right?"

"Yeah, Suzy told me that the other day."

"Well, they've been getting in tune, or whatever it is they do together and they can have orgasms when they're kissing, nothing else. Fucking freaked me out you know. I felt them both after and they were just as wet as when I knew they orgasmed during sex."

"No way? That's cool! I gotta see that for myself. I want to see if I can do that to Suzy too. That would freak her head out big time. Come home and she kisses me and I make her cum in her pants."

"No shit, eh? I'm really good with them being together now. They certainly make sure my dick ain't hurting for some action."

"No kidding. Last time I was with them, they took turns sucking on me, I swear, I thought I was going to heaven. Whatever they got going on between them, I have no arguments about it. More power to them, I say."

"Yeah. Never thought for a second, I'd be making out with a chick who's into another chick."

"No shit, Wally. I look at what I had done and knew about at the start of the summer and now it's half way through fall and I feel like I was living under a rock, or something, all that time. Not sure if I'm okay with gay guys though, that still doesn't sit right with me."

"What gay guys?"

"Oh yeah, you never met them, just Piney. They were at Marlene's hotel room, the day of Jake's funeral and they were doing the girl's hair and make up. They came out of the bedroom holding hands and I just about shit myself."

"Holy fuck, seriously? Holding hands?"

"Not only that, the one guy kissed the other right in front of us. I thought I was going to hurl, man."

"Oh fuck, that's just gross, man."

"Like I said, I can dig the girls being together, but guys, uh uh, no way, Jose."

"You got that right. Okay let me get my car and we'll get the guys out of the clubhouse and we'll go make out with some hot women and drink beer, listen to some good tunes."

"Got my vote. Okay, let me round them up."

JT went into the clubhouse and had them up and heading out to the bikes, shutting everything down on the way. JT locked the door and got on his bike, looking at the guys feeling relaxed and easy about everything. It was good to see, but hard to feel, knowing they were okay with being criminals and killing wasn't wearing on their souls. He began to wonder if it was just each of them that felt like that, or was it because he wasn't showing any remorse, or regret to the crime they committed? Were they just following his lead and he was corrupting good men into bad ones? Responsibility to his actions began playing on him, making him think more about who was doing what and why.

The formation rode out and Wally closed the gate and locked it, as he drove behind them, paying closer attention to what they did and what he would soon be doing. He watched the fluid motion of the club and knew he had to prove his worth as a rider to ride with them, or continue driving behind them like he was.

Calaveras was alive with the colours of fall, as the road there was painted vividly with rustic tones from reds to yellows. They were less than a mile from the farm, when Tom's bike hit a patch of wet leaves on a curve and the bike slid out from under him. Wally slammed on the brakes, while Chico veered around him and stopped. Clay slowed down and looked, then sped up to catch the others.

Tom got up and held his left leg by his ass, obviously not broken, but more than likely badly scraped with the slide and he'd be joining Lenny in showing off road rash wounds. Wally and Chico picked up the bike and put it on the stand, noting no damage occurred, except some scrapes and scratches. JT rode back and stopped, getting off fast and coming to Tom.

"You okay, man?"

"Yeah, just slid and scraped my ass up some. Nothing bad. How's my bike?"

"It's okay, man. Wally and I stood it up and checked it out. Nothing's busted, just dents and scratches, you know."

"Thanks Chico, Wally."

"No problem man, you okay to ride the rest of the way?"

"Not sure if I can sit my ass down on the seat. Fucking thing stings like a bastard right now. Hang on, I gotta see how bad it is, before I know if I can ride or not."

Tom undid his jeans and very carefully lowered them down, doing his best not to touch the afflicted area. The groans and moans told him him it looked bad before he even turned around.

"Shit man, that's bad. I don't think you should try riding."

"I can't just leave my bike here."

"Tom, think you could drive my car? Might be easier than riding?"

"Yeah, I think I can sneak one cheek on the seat and work the pedals. Still doesn't get my bike back, though."

"I'll ride there. It's not that far. I'll take it slow and easy and it should be that hard."

"Go for it then, Wally. Don't kill yourself, okay."

"I won't. I need the practise and now I know to watch for patches of leaves."

They helped Tom into the car and closed the door, as he shifted about to find a comfortable position and still drive. Wally sat on Tom's bike and got a feel for it, sizing himself up against it. He made sure it was in neutral and primed the starter like he'd seen, then jumped down and instantly had his leg shot back up.

"Make sure it's on the right stroke, or it'll do that."

Wally tried again and worked the starter to the right spot and tried again. The bike fired up and he smiled happily, as he twisted the throttle a couple of times.

"I can dig this."

"Ready for your first ride?"

"Oh yeah."

"Okay, Piney, lead the guys home and Chico, hang back with Tom and make sure he's okay driving. I'll give Wally and me some open rode to ride on."

"Got it, JT."

Piney went to the head and got them moving out behind him, as Tom started the car and saluted to JT, before he put it in gear and winced in pain, as he started off. They watched them go until they were out of sight and sound, then JT told Wally to follow him and do what he did. JT started off and Wally was good with letting the clutch out and didn't stall it. He rode behind his president and instantly felt like he belonged there, riding with his brothers. He felt the pride of truly being a member of the Son's of Anarchy motorcycle club.


Please vote and leave a comment, thank you. RJ