Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, all her grandparents did was run around the place naked and that's it? They sent them away for that?"

"Yep, just that. Like I said, damn shame it happened. Who gave a good God damn, if they walked around naked? No one. But those two came up and made out like they were a couple of fruitcake loonies. The whole county had a hard time dealing with it. No one agreed with their assessment of them, but they got all the fancy lawyering and whatnot and made it all legal and wasn't a thing we could do about it. Jessie was beside herself watching them leave. She said right then, they looked like they were going to their death."

"Wow, that fucking sucks, man."

"Yes, it did at that. Lost so much that day. Golden the most I think, more than anyone. She not only lost her grandparents, but her parents and me and my missus too. She was one traumatized little girl, let me tell you."

"Yeah, that would fuck you up pretty good, won't it?"

"Not that I like the use of that word you use, but it did do that to her. She was hanging on to Eloise's leg, refusing to let her go, when her mother pulled her by the hair and slapped the poor girl harder than I'd smack one of my cows. Only cried for a minute, then took this look in her eyes to her and we could see it, that she was separating from her. There was a barrier going up between them and Golden was making sure it would never be crossed."

"Damn."

"Anyway, don't like stirring up bad memories like this, puts a bad feeling in the air."

"Yeah, I get that same feeling, like it's almost something you can touch."

"Those two knew what love was all about, let me tell you. This place just made your soul feel good, just being here."

"Yeah, yeah, we get that too."

"So, you boys want to learn how to drive this thing and use the PTO?"

"Yeah, looks like fun."

"I guess. Sit on it enough hours in a day, kinda takes the fun part out."

"Yeah, I guess."

Walter went around the tractor, pointing out things of interest they should know about, before he climbed up and showed them how to start it and work the power take off to operate implements. Moon was first to get on and take control of it, riding up and down the lane way. Phoenix and Star went after and did the same. By the time everyone had a turn, the tank was almost empty and needed refuelled.

The girls came out of the house and all the guys stopped dead, as a dozen naked bodies walked past them. They looked at Walter for his reaction and he was happily smiling at them, as though it was the most normal thing to see. Golden gave him a small wave, then smiled and continued on to the field and the circle of daisies.

JT looked at Walter, apparently unaffected by the nudity and shook his head.

"So, seeing all the girls naked doesn't bother you, Walter?"

"Why? Seeing God's handiwork is a thing of beauty, son. It's something to admire and marvel at."

"I guess so, never thought of it like that."

"No other way to look at it really, when you think about it?"

They watched the girls disappear into the field and sit down, then they headed inside to make a round of coffee for everyone. Walter shared a great many tales and thoughts with the guys, giving them a better understanding of how things were, only ten years ago. Christi was a nature child from a very early age, spending a great amount of time being naked. Her first visit to Walter's farm, was her standing naked with a large bunch of wildflowers in her hand, waving from the fence line. More times than not, that was how she arrived and they finally went around to see her grandparents and it was with their blessing that she could be like that, so they accepted it too.

More and more, the commune was seeming more like paying homage to her grandparents, than it was an expression of who they were as a group of like individuals. JT thought of the club and how diverse it was in make up, yet a common goal and respect of it was always upheld. However the commune started, what it was now, was something of merit and the roots of the seeds they planted, were taking hold in hearts and the purpose grew in each of them.

One thing JT began to wonder about, was who the commune members were before they got together and changed identities. More and more of who they were was coming out, bit by bit, giving them a different perspective on changing who they were, to who they are. JT could see his club doing the same, each member changing who they were, to be the best Son they could be.

By the time Walter got back in his old, Ford pick up truck, the farm was given all the instructions to become successful and a gift of a milking cow from his herd. He said he'd talk to another friend down the road from his, who had chickens they could buy cheaply. Bit by bit the farm came together and everyone held the same idea in mind about it. Green Acres. The same situations existed there, as they did in the show, with all the quirky characters and zany lifestyle.

Everyone was helping finish the inside of the addition, the welcome gift of bath tubs were installed and paint was going on with numerous rollers. The air was thick with the smell of the paint and the pungent aroma of the herb, even with the open windows. They stopped and listened, as the sound of JT's bike pulled in and stopped by the barn. He went and sat in the living room, as the others came in after cleaning up.

"Hey JT. You get those things you wanted to get?"

"Yeah, One for each of us, Piney. Okay, guys, come and get a couple of new patches to put on your cuts."

The guys gathered around JT, as he took out a small paper bag and opened it. He took out two stacks of patches, one a bar patch, the other a diamond shape. He handed one of each to each member, then looked at the ones he had in his hand.

"The bar goes on your right side. Lenny, Piney, yours goes under your rank bars, same as mine. That's for your part in our mission that we accomplished."

The guys looked at the Men of Mayhem bars and knew it was for Clive and the part they played in taking care of him. They looked at the other one and knew what it was for automatically.

"The diamond goes on your left breast pocket, in memory of Jake."

JT showed them where they should go, using his, as he placed them against his cut. Both patches meant a great deal, but the small diamond held more meaning to it. The girls were quick to offer their sewing skills and took the cuts and patches and began sewing them on. Eyes were on JT, their admiration for him shining past any other feeling. JT slowly nodded in acknowledgement, saying everything with his expression. Clay looked at the patches, immersed in his own feelings about them. He needed to be patched in after his tour to get his patch and wear badges of honour like the others. He noticed JT looking at him and acknowledged the connection. JT motioned for him to come over. He held out his hand and dropped a small diamond badge in his hand. Clay looked at it, then back at JT.

"Thanks, JT."

"You deserve it, Clay, as much as anyone else does."

Clay wore a smile after, shaking JT's hand, then went back and sat with Poppy, looking at it and admiring the simplistic design. He took off his naked cut and gave it to her, then she went over to the other girls and sewed the patch on for him.

JT knew that everyone deserved recognition for their part they played and knew at some point, each and every one of them, would pay with a part of their soul, for what they did. How much they paid, was up to each man's conscience, but the currency was still the same. The balance was tipping towards the bad, instead of the good, regardless of the intentions they began with. How much more debt their souls incurred, depended on the balance of good still left in their hearts.

Thank you for voting and leaving a comment.