Reese and Bianca Ch. 03

Story Info
Bianca decides to throw caution to the wind.
1.7k words
4.38
10.2k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: They are back by popular demand! Reese and Bianca!

If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. The story of Reese and Bianca will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap All My Children, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's All My Children or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Please don't forget to vote! Sorry guys... but this chapter is short and sweet...

*~*

Bianca had gotten greatly absorbed in her work the past two and half weeks. She had become moody and pensive, often snapping at her employees for no apparent reason. Her usual sunny and kind personality had been slightly skewed as she struggled to come to terms with the intensity of her feelings for Reese. One particular day, the site manager of Fusion walked into Bianca's office, announcing that the architect for the new building site had been hired and was on her way in to see Bianca.

"Send her in," Bianca said, barely looking up from the brochure she had been browsing which featured the new line of body wash and tropical lotions newly introduced to the European division of Fusion.

The door opened again and in swept none other than Reese. "Reese!" Bianca practically gasped, standing up and appearing greatly shocked in finding that the site manager had hired Reese Williams as the designer of the new building which would house the new teen line of Erica Kane's cosmetic business in Europe.

Reese smiled when she saw Bianca, then immediately began apologizing. "Bianca, I'm sorry... I didn't realize at first when I got hired to design this building that it would be for YOUR company.... but then when I figured out who it was I was working for, I hoped you would be okay with me taking the offer. I know I normally design dream homes for couples, but when I heard the ideas the company has for the teen line and its building, I was eager to design it. I really hope you don't mind," explained Reese.

"No, Reese, I don't mind," replied Bianca once the initial shock had worn off. "And to be honest, I've been meaning to call you. Please sit down. I need to talk to you."

Reese set her briefcase aside as she seated herself in the leather lounge chair across from Bianca's desk. Bianca too took her own seat behind her desk as she gazed over at Reese, disbelieving that fate had once again put them together, forcing her to deal with the situation instead of avoiding it as she had been doing for nearly three weeks now.

"Reese, I have no doubt that you are the perfect person to design the building which will house the teen line of Fusion Cosmetics. In fact, I couldn't have chosen a better person myself...." said Bianca. She carefully then began to broach the subject of that kiss they had both been unable to forget. "But all business aside, I wanted to discuss with you what happened the other night... on our date," spoke Bianca.

Reese sat there, listening intently as Bianca had her say. "I apologize for leaving the way I did... yet I really did need some space to deal with what it was I was feeling for you. You see, I have never felt that intensely for anyone before, and it was very scary as I barely knew you. I was afraid I would be swept away too fast and too far and end up getting hurt," explained Bianca. "Some of my past relationships have left me feeling incredibly scarred, and I didn't want anything to happen in which I would end up coming to regret. The more I contemplated my feelings for you, I came to realize I do want to have a relationship with you.... and I hope you too feel the same way. But I need you to realize that I must take things slow, cause I don't want to rush into it too fast and end up getting hurt. And I would never want Miranda to get hurt as well. If you and I had a relationship, she might become quite attached to you... and then if things did not work out, it might break her little heart."

"Bianca, I would never want to hurt you or Miranda," Reese spoke. "I understand that you wouldn't want to jump into a serious relationship too fast... and yes, I do want a chance with you, too. I've thought of nothing else since our date."

"Well, at least we are both on the same track then," said Bianca with a little smile. "I must have tried to call you a dozen times, but something always stopped me."

"I assumed you needed some time, so I didn't call you either. I don't want to push you into anything, Bianca. I respect how you feel."

Bianca sighed, running her fingers through her dark hair to sweep it out of her face. "I shouldn't let my past relationships have any impact on what I may or may not find with you... but I can't help but go into this cautiously. I hope you understand."

"I do... and I just want to spend time with you, get to know you and Miranda. The rest will come in time, when we are both ready for it...."

Bianca smiled, thankful that Reese appeared to understand her hesitation. "How about you? You said you have never before had a relationship with a woman.... Isn't the thought of US a bit overwhelming?" Bianca asked.

"Yes, it's a bit scary and overwhelming, but it's what I have always wanted and dreamed of, so it's also very exciting and exhilarating at the same time. I can't stop thinking of you, Bianca. I don't know if you believe in love at first sight or not, but something definitely happened to the two of us when we met in the park that day. As if it were swept away by fate... or destiny," Reese contemplated.

Bianca smiled and shrugged just a little. "Dunno, but yeah... something definitely happened, you're right about that," she agreed. "And I would be a fool if I didn't explore those feelings I have for you and see where they are going to lead. Since the emotions are so strong and we have just now met, I think it's safe to say things are going to get hot and heavy pretty fast... and I just want to be positively sure we are both prepared for that," Bianca added as her voice became very soft and a bit husky.

"Bianca, one day at a time, that's all we can do," Reese pointed out as she stood up from her chair and went to Bianca. She took Bianca's hands into hers and guided her up into her arms. With a small sigh, Bianca settled herself against Reese, sliding into her willing embrace.

"All I know is that you are an amazing woman and I never want to hurt you," Reese said, pressing a tender kiss into Bianca's hair. "I know I am walking into new and unknown territory, but I really don't care..... it's worth it if I get the chance to love you."

Bianca giggled just a little as she pressed herself to Reese. "Reese, I know you were engaged once... to a guy... But please tell me, did you and he have a chance to consummate that relationship?" Bianca wondered.

"Ummmm no..... not that he didn't try... but it wasn't right for me," Reese replied. "I didn't want him. I definitely didn't want a man."

Bianca pulled away swiftly, staring into Reese's eyes. "You're a virgin?!" she gasped, the surprise playing over her beautiful face.

Reese laughed, knowing how absurd it sounded.... after all, she was not exactly a young woman anymore. "Yeah, well, technically I am.... I have never you know, physically been with anyone," Reese explained. "But Bianca, I'm not a saint either. Don't think that at my age I have never, you know... discovered the joys of self-fulfillment. So yeah, technically, I'm a virgin, but physically, I am not."

"Wow," was all Bianca could say as she looked at Reese in awe. She had never been with a virgin before. All of her past lovers had been experienced when it came to relations with the opposite sex, if not well-tutored in the arts of lesbian-love. Strange as it seemed, Bianca couldn't help but feel that Reese was right. Reese's innocence was nothing more than a technicality. She had felt sensations in Reese's kiss that had went beyond anything unskilled. When and if they became lovers, she was certain it would be nothing but perfection.

"Come on, Bianca, you should be flattered... if things go the way we want them to... you will be my first and only," Reese said as she gazed into Bianca's dazzling chocolate-brown eyes.

"I can't imagine that, Reese.. I am so overwhelmed by this... by you... and by my feelings," Bianca admitted as she held Reese close and settled her cheek over Reese's heart.

"Shhh," said Reese as she caressed Bianca's long dark hair. "We have lots of time to discover what it is we are feeling...Let's just slow down and enjoy the ride."

Trustingly, Bianca pulled back to look into Reese's eyes. "Alright, I promise to do my best. I will do what I can to throw all caution into the wind and just enjoy my time with you; I haven't been happy for a very long time, and that's what I want, to be happy with you.... I'm falling in love with you, Reese."

"That's good," said Reese as she stared at Bianca with a mixture of desire and complete admiration in her eyes. "Because I've already fallen in love with you."