Reese Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"After each punishment, I granted you forgiveness and yet you still think of him."

"No my lord... it is only on occasion..."

"And now you negate your honesty with a lie," Cristiano interrupted. "I know each and every time he crosses that pretty little mind of yours. Do you understand what that means? It means that you are still giving what does not belong to you away. Your thoughts should always be on how you are going to please me. Do you agree?"

"Yes my lord," Elena replied her mouth dry. All thoughts of coming were gone. It was clear that Cristiano had not forgiven her as he had in the past.

"My question to you is this," he said in a deceptively soft voice. "What will it take to erase the human peasant from your mind? Do I need to burn my name across your forehead? Do I need to fuck you until my name is an emblem on your brain? Tell me my sweet, what will it take?"

"My lord, please... it was a lapse in judgment. As I said before, I only think of him as a mother would think of her child."

"Again you lie," Cristiano said. "A mother does not become wet at the thought of her son. Do you think that I do not know what happens during the times that I am away? I give you permission to pleasure yourself and who do you use to fuel your passions? It isn't me so once again you give away what isn't yours to give."

"Cristiano-please... It was only a few times and... and ..."

"And I never punished you for those times. I am regretting my decisions on that... prepare for your punishment."

Elena opened her mouth to speak, closed it and then went for broke. She was already in trouble and her punishment would be harsh. She spat out the question that she had always wanted to ask.

"Why was he so special that you would mistreat me so? He was nothing but a human male with who I took my pleasure! I will concede that I did it against your wishes..."

"If he was just a human male that you took pleasure from, why is he still in your mind?" Cristiano shot back at her. Why do you risk my wrath and punishment to steal thoughts about him? Tell me that my sweet, insolent mate. "You have taken pleasure with many human males over the centuries and you think of none of them. So you tell me, what makes him so special?"

Elena realized that she should have kept her mouth shut. Cristiano wanted an answer- it was an answer that she didn't have. She tried to backpedal, but he wouldn't allow it.

"What? Do you have no response? But my dear, I demand one. What is the human peasant to you? Oh... forgive me- you turned him. That begs a question... why haven't you tried to reach him? As his maker you have that ability... you may answer and it had better be the truth."

When she didn't reply, two guards appeared on either side of her.

"Prepare the crimson room and tell the servant girls to get her ready. I will be there by evening."

Elena's heart beat in terror. All of their homes had a crimson room but it had been over a century since she had been inside of one. The infraction that earned the visit had something to do with the male that she had turned. She whined as she thought about the things that had been done to her there. As she was taken away, she asked herself the same question that Cristiano had: why couldn't she keep the peasant out of her mind?

Cristiano watched as Elena was taken away. For the most part he was pleased with her or had been until she disobeyed him and fucked the human peasant. She had always been a little willful, but he enjoyed that part of her and took great pains not to destroy it. Now he was going to have to- there was no choice other than to kill her. Whether she knew it or not, he was probably saving her life. This would be the last ditch effort to keep his mate and slave at his side- or so it would appear to others.

His curiosity about the peasant however was piqued. He knew for a fact that he wasn't dead because if he was, Elena wouldn't be thinking about him. So where had he been all of this time? What had he been doing? Had he mated or was he thinking about Elena? Somehow he didn't think so at least not in the way that Elena might have been hoping for. He had heard about the man's screams as Elena took him against his will. The one thing that he did agree with her on was the old woman. Elena had seen something that he hadn't and he had ignored her warnings. It wasn't until the old woman had betrayed them that he saw that Elena was right. As her reward, he allowed Elena to drain the old woman dry and then feed her to the wolves that guarded their property. But it was too little too late. The humans were at their door at the break of dawn. He never did find out what had become of the wolves that were supposed to protect them.

Cristiano stood up and stretched. It was going to be a long day and night of pleasure for him, but quite the opposite for Elena.

****

Vangie slept for most of the twenty-four hours after the change. Donatello stayed close in case she wanted or needed anything. He was amazed at how well she did with the pain. He had seen males cry and plead for death at the worst of it. But not Vangie. Once she understood what was happening, she seemed to embrace the pain instead of fighting it.

Donatello gently washed her face and roused her enough to feed her a small amount of blood. He looked around to make sure that he was ready for her when she woke up. When she was back to sleep, Donatello turned on his laptop. It had been a few days since he had checked the news or been to the website.

Glancing at Vangie, he logged into the news site. There was nothing of interest until a news bulletin flashed across the screen. "Paolo Rossi missing!" Donatello listened as the vampire reporter who in his opinion was much too pretty to be a male talked rapidly.

"No one knows where he is, but not only that-his entire household is gone as well! If you will recall, I interviewed a female who attended his party. According to her, the party was substandard and Paolo was not himself. There is some speculation that his house staff was somehow involved, but most don't believe it...."

"He's dead," Donatello whispered and then went back to the broadcast.

"The other perplexing thing is what happened to all of the humans that were to serve as entertainment? The vampiress that I interviewed said that the party favors as Rossi called them stayed. There were no live humans at the house so where are they? I happen to be of the opinion that Rossi is in the afterlife. I also believe that it was another vampire who did this horrible thing. Why? I can only guess but Paolo had his share of enemies. What's so ironic about this is that the technology that he trusted so much failed him..."

Donatello stopped listening. A feeling of dread settled in the pit of his stomach. He fought the urge to pack up and leave, but he promised Vangie that they would stay- that he was done running. Still unsettled, he logged onto the Borcelli website. As he suspected, there were no new details about the gala. Like Paolo, he had only been invited to one and it was the same one as Paolo had attended. He remembered how pleased he was to have received the invitation and wondered why he was invited. It wasn't until a long time afterwards that he figured out why. That night was yet another thing that he was ashamed of and something that he would have to tell Vangie about.

A low soft moan pulled his attention away from his thoughts. Vangie's eyes were still closed, but she had kicked the sheet off exposing her naked body. Donatello watched transfixed as her hands sensually stroked her body starting with her face. When she reached her breast, she pinched her nipples until they were hardened points and then she plucked at them. He started to call her name but didn't- he wanted to see what was going to happen.

He sat the laptop aside and slowly changed his position so that he could watch and have access to his cock which now tented the front of his lounge pants. With a thought the pants were gone and his hand was loosely wrapped around his cock. His member jumped and then began to leak when he heard Vangie whisper his name. But still, he made no move toward her.

He took a sharp breath when her fingers disappeared into her mouth and she began to suck on them only pulling them out to flick the tip of her tongue across them. He realized that she was dreaming of sucking him. It was all that he could do not to replace her small fingers with his now throbbing cock, but he held off.

Vangie removed her fingers from her mouth and circled her erect nipples with them moaning when she ran them across the tips. Donatello was stroking his cock enjoying the vision before him. While he loved Vangie's breasts, just this once he wished that they were large enough so that she could suck on her own nipples.

He gave his balls a hard yank when one of Vangie's hands made its way to the vee between her legs and tangled in her coarse pubic hair. He yanked again when a finger slipped between the lips of her pussy and began to rub in fast, hard circles. Finally, he couldn't take anymore. He moved so that his lips were above a nipple, took it into his mouth and began to suck on it.

Vangie arched into him almost throwing him off the bed as she continued to finger herself. Donatello moved so that his cock rested on her leg and began to grind against it.

"Oh god... in me!" Vangie screamed with her eyes still closed. "In me!"

Donatello wasted no time in complying with her demands. He released the nipple, stretched out on top of her and slammed into her. Vangie reached around and grabbed his ass and held him in place as she bucked and writhed beneath him. When she came, it was with a screech that made Donatello's ears ring, but she didn't stop. Donatello lost track of how many times she came and just went with it. Finally, she let him go and seemed to go into a deeper sleep. He slowly moved off of her, took her into his arms and rested.

When he opened his eyes, Vangie was awake and looking down at him.

"Is it over?"

"Yes darling, it's over. You are now as I am."

"Was I horrible?" She asked concerned.

"Sweetheart, don't you remember anything?" Donatello asked not sure if he should be concerned or not.

"Not really... why? What did I do?" she asked anxiously. "Did I hit you or call you names?"

"No, in fact you did better than I did when I was turned," Donatello replied.

"What about the need to make love right afterwards? Is there something wrong that it didn't happen?"

The anxiety on her face told him that she really didn't remember.

"Vangie, it happened while you were asleep. Touch yourself and you'll see what I mean."

Vangie looked down and saw that her nipples were swollen like they always were after they had made love for an extended period of time. She touched one and winced. They were sorer than they usually were after such sessions. Next she touched her mound and was shocked that it was saturated with their combined fluids.

"See? It happened. I'm sorry that you don't remember it, but trust me when I say that it was beyond phenomenal. In fact, I hope that we can do it again when you are awake."

"How could I sleep through that?" Vangie asked perplexed.

"I don't know, but I'm glad that you're awake- are you hungry?"

"I think so... do I need blood?"

"I've been feeding you the entire time that you were asleep, so there's no need unless you are still hungry for it."

"I think that I'm okay... I want to try eating food," Vangie said.

"Alright, but take it slow. It may be a few days before your new system can tolerate human food," Donatello said as he handed her a small piece of buttered bread.

Vangie took the bed and crinkled her nose. The smell was much stronger than she remembered although it wasn't unpleasant. She held the bread for several seconds before taking a small bite and chewing it. She swallowed and waited for the anticipated nausea to come. When it didn't happen, she took another bite of the bread and then another until it was gone.

"Well, I guess that answers that doesn't it?" Donatello asked. "I think that you should wait until later to eat anymore. Are you ready for a bath?"

Vangie leaned back in Donatello's arms as the hot water of the Jacuzzi bubbled around her easing the soreness of her muscles. Even though he was being attentive, she sensed Donatello's unease and asked about it.

"What happened while I was asleep?

"Let's eat first and then I will tell you," Donatello replied as he massaged her shoulders.

He couldn't believe it, but yet he did. Paolo Rossi was missing-no not missing- dead. Someone had killed Paolo Rossi in his own home. The feeling of unease in his stomach grew as he wondered who would be next. The bigger question was who killed Rossi. He thought back to the ones that had been turned with him and how many of them were still alive. He counted only two and that included him. The other two were their makers-the Borcelli's.

Suddenly he realized that the ones that had died had been killed by the same person. He didn't know how he knew that, but he did. That meant that he was being searched for too. He hadn't been wrong after all. The danger hadn't been imagined. His first thought was of Vangie and what would happen to her if they were found. The best case scenario would be that she was killed instantly. The worst case scenario was that whoever was after him would keep her alive to use as he saw fit. Images of Elena Borcelli and Lisbeth crossed his mind. He couldn't allow that to happen. He needed to teach Vangie how to kill herself in the event that they were captured.

He tightened his arms around her as everything that could be done to her flashed across his brain. He would kill her himself if he had to. He held Vangie even closer making her squeal. He loosened his hold and apologized.

"Donatello, what's going on?" Vangie asked.

There was no reason to avoid telling her everything now. Both of their lives could depend on it and now was as good a time as any since they wouldn't be going out for several days. Donatello helped Vangie out of the tub and dried her off before wrapping her in a dry towel.

"Let's go to the living room," he said. "I don't want to discuss unpleasant things where we make love."

He took Vangie's hand and led her to a sofa in the living room. He sat down and then pulled her into his lap.

"Let me begin by saying that I am no longer that man that I am about to tell you about. That man died when he did something horrible. I am not proud of what I was and if I could go back and change it, I would. I would not have taken the Borcelli's up in their offer-but I'm getting ahead of myself- are you comfortable?"

He waited until Vangie was settled and began to tell her about himself.

"I was born to a wealthy family- although we weren't always wealthy. The first physician in my family was a man of the people. According to my father, he cared not if the person had money or not- all that mattered was that they needed help and if he could help them he did. As the years passed, my family became less concerned about the welfare of the less fortunate and turned their attention to those who could afford to pay with money instead of with chickens or eggs. The story goes that one of the senators had an epileptic fit and one of my ancestors aided him. He gave him a small amount of opium which calmed the seizures and was thus declared a hero. From that moment on, we never attended the ones who truly needed our help again.

We moved to larger homes and began to live more lavishly- we had completely forgotten where we had come from. As time passed, we became just as gluttonous as the senators and idle rich that we served. We gave them whatever they wanted even though we knew that it was harmful-we created drug addicts. It was easier to give in to their whims than it was to try to reason with them. Our coffers were full and we wanted for nothing. All we did was attend lavish parties and got paid for doing nothing.

Vangie... there were people lying on their death beds in pain that a bit of opium would have given comfort to... there were people with no food on their tables and yet we were having food fights. When food was passed out to the people, it was often spoiled and not even fit for hogs-that was the kind of man and physician I was."

Vangie didn't say anything, but kissed his cheek and stroked his face.

"Thank you my dear, but I am not telling you this so that I can be comforted. I don't deserve comfort any more than I deserve you. Anyway, things were going rather well for us- we were on permanent on retainer for several of the senators and their families... what more could we want? But it wasn't enough. It became easier and easier to ignore the sufferings of our fellow man.

One day, a sickness came. At first I ignored it. I thought that it was the peasants with their over active imaginations and claims that god was punishing us. Who had ever heard of a disease where the neck swells? I should have investigated but I didn't. Chances are that I wouldn't have been able to do anything to stop it, but I will never know will I?

Soon the bodies were piling up in the streets. The potters fields were filled to capacity and something had to be done. So someone started burning the bodies. One would think that with all of the suffering going on around me that I would have done something-anything, but I didn't. My first responsibility was to the Paolo Rossi's of the city."

"Donatello... you're right, you are no longer that man. You have to know that there was nothing that you could have done even if you had tried."

"That isn't true," Donatello said with a sad smile. "There were those who were working to try to find the cause of the illness. There were priests who at great risk to themselves who were going into homes of the dying and caring for them. There were people who had almost nothing who were sharing with their neighbors. There were people taking in children who lost their parents. I had more than enough money- I could have taken in several of those children. I could have given opium to the priests to administer to those who needed it. So do I know that I couldn't have done anything? No I don't but I could have eased the suffering of some of them.

Of all of the people that begged me for help, I remember one vividly. If I close my eyes I can still see him standing before me and begging me to help his baby daughter. But it was too late. Her neck was already swollen. I can still see him with tears running down his face, "I have money," he told me. It was only a few coins and he was probably going to use it to buy a bit of meat or bread for their evening meal. I asked him once again about the child's symptoms-when he repeated them to me, do you know what I said to this grieving father? I told him that he didn't need me and that he needed a priest. I was so... heartless.

"Why do you remember this one man?" Vangie asked.

Donatello paused before answering. It was something that he had wondered about himself and now he thought he knew the answer.

"Even as he begged for my help, there was a dignity about him. Had he been born in another time or place, he would have been something great. He also did something that I believe he had never done before- he dropped to his knees, wrapped his arms around me and begged. He abandoned all dignity offering himself as my servant if only I would help his child and still I walked away. He followed me for a short time and I gave him a small amount of opium to help ease the child's suffering. I saw him once more after that night. But even after all of this time he is never far from my thoughts."

"You place a heavy burden on your shoulders," Vangie said softly. "There were others who failed to help as well. What about the senators that you worked for?"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers