Reese Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"It will be alright," he assured her. "I don't know how I can say that, but once I allowed you to be an equal partner in this I calmed."

"That's because you were trying to handle it alone," Vangie replied as she moved against him. "Now make love to me, we'll talk later."

Donatello began moving slowly at first and then sped up pounding into her so hard that she inched up on the bed. By the time he was done, her head was banging against the headboard with every thrust. Even so she urged him to go faster and harder. When she came, it was with a shriek that reverberated around the room. Donatello followed with a loud moan and collapsed on top of her.

They lay there for several minutes before Donatello rolled off of her taking her into his arms as he did so. They lay quietly for a few minutes until Vangie decided that they had to get moving. Reluctantly Donatello agreed. He released Vangie from his hold and watched as she walked out of the bedroom. He hardened as he watched the gentle sway of her hips and ass. Sighing, he got out of bed and ordered a meal for them.

"It's done," Vangie said when he walked in. "Basically I told him to leave a message at the front desk when he arrived."

"Good," Donatello replied. "I ordered some food for us and then I thought we'd go out exploring and shopping."

"I would rather stay in," Vangie replied. "We can shop tomorrow."

"As you wish," Donatello replied looking at her intently.

"Don... I'm scared." she finally said. "I know that ultimately that it's going to be alright, but what if it isn't? What if we can't convince whoever's looking for you not to kill you? What if...."

"I'm not going to start thinking like that," Donatello replied. "I also think that we need to go out and do something fun... all we've been doing is working on this damned ball. When we come back you're going to take a long hot soak and I'm going to play chess while you do it. Afterwards we'll go to bed and make love until one of us passes out and it won't be me. So get dressed and let's go."

Vangie started to argue but realized that he was right. Almost all of their free time was spent working on the ball and who was after Donatello. They needed a distraction. She logged off the laptop, stood up and turned to Donatello.

"I know that it's going to be alright but I'm still scared and don't tell me not to be because it won't work nor will it help."

She kissed him on the cheek and walked away. A few minutes later, she was dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans, a long sleeved shirt and sneakers. Their meal of cheese omelets and toast arrived a short time later. They ate in silence and then left the room to wander the hotel lobby and eventually the streets of Munich. One of Vangie's many interests was architecture. The ball was soon forgotten as she took in the beauty of the buildings. Donatello said nothing but stayed close at her side not really understanding her fascination with buildings, but was happy because she was.

By the time the evening was over, Vangie had bought new lingerie, shoes and had some idea of what she wanted to wear to the ball. Now that she was relaxed, her fear had abated. She could think more clearly about what needed to be done. In her mind she began to compile a list of things that could be taken care of immediately and things that had to wait until they knew when and where the ball was.

There was a part of her that hoped that the guest list would be revised and their names taken off of it. The problem with that was that whoever was looking for Donatello would continue to do so. No she decided, it was better that their names remained on the guest list and they deal with the problem so that they could move on.

Donatello smiled down at her. The time away from working on who was after him was exactly what she needed. When they got to the room, Donatello ran water for Vangie's bath and added several drops the bath oil that she liked to it.

"Take as long as you like," he said kissing her.

A moment later he heard Vangie singing as she soaked in the tub. He loved hearing her sing. Her voice was soft and melodic. It was a voice that could lure a child to sleep. He realized that this was the second time in a month he had thought about a child. He chose to look at it as a sign that things were going to work out. He then wondered if Vangie had ever thought about the possibility of child. Seconds later, he heard her humming the Italian lullaby that his mother used to sing to him when he was a small child. He taught it to her several years before when she insisted on learning his language. It told him that she was thinking along the same lines as him even though she hadn't said anything or even admitted it to herself.

Donatello listened to her hum for a few more seconds before he logged onto his laptop and went to the chess site. As eager as he was to see what his main opponent had done, he took his turn against the easiest players first. One player, 'Donovaninxs12' had improved drastically and he had to take his time. The next few turns went quickly. Finally he was to the main event. He looked at the chessboard. At first it looked as if there had been no move made. When he looked again he saw that one of his knights was in danger.

"Son of a bitch!" he murmured.

"What's the matter?" Vangie asked from behind him.

"Nothing," Donatello assured her. "It's just this one opponent- he's a brilliant strategist. He must have been or is in the military. He is very close to check mate. Of all of the people I have played, he is the only one that I have ever wanted to meet."

"Maybe you will," Vangie replied and then felt a chill that quickly passed. She sat in the chair next to Donatello and looked at the screen name. "What do you know about him?" she asked.

"Nothing," Donatello replied looking at her. "He is every bit as private as I am. Why do you ask?"

"Have you ever tried to contact him?"

"I've thought about it but his settings are like mine," Donatello replied. "I also highly doubt that the name on the account is a real one. Why are you asking about him?"

"Look at his screen name," Vangie replied. "The numbers are the year the plague hit your hometown."

"But that could be coincidence," Donatello replied.

"Who is it that taught me that there is no such thing as coincidence?" Vangie asked. "You did and I'm telling you that there's something to that man's screen name. I don't know why I didn't notice it before but we have to find out who he is. Can any of our programs track him?"

"Certainly but his programs will do the same as ours. As soon as they sense a breach he will be notified and the program will block the attempt. What is it that you're thinking?" Donatello asked.

"I don't know," Vangie replied still looking at the laptop screen, "but his using those numbers isn't a coincidence and I'll tell you something else. I don't think he's human. Humans can be excessive in their need for privacy but vampires and other creatures are even worse. Why would he have such an advanced security system and use fake names? For the same reason we do-he doesn't want to be found and he's protecting his true identity. For all we know, he could be hunted as well. Can you send him an invite to chat? Chances are he has a program that keeps track of any attempts to contact him."

"I can try," Donatello said after a moment. "But he may not respond."

"I understand that," Vangie replied. "I want him to know that someone is looking for him."

Donatello made his move an hour later and sent the invitation to chat a short time later. The invitation was immediately bounced back to him. Vangie wasn't concerned. She was confident that the other person's system would alert him to the fact that someone tried to breach his system.

"What happens if he responds?" Donatello asked.

"You chat with him," Vangie replied. "Find out what you can about him. If he doesn't have anything to do with this then no harm done. If he is a part of it then we need to find out if he is friend or foe. My gut is telling me that he isn't a friend."

"More waiting," Donatello said softly.

"I'm afraid so," Vangie replied. "On the bright side, we'll be meeting with Emilio in a couple of evenings. He may have some idea of who we're dealing with."

"Vangie," Donatello said softly as he stroked her hand. "Have you ever thought about children?"

"Children?" Vangie asked surprised at the abrupt change of subject. "No... not really. When I was a slave I definitely didn't want any. I saw too many families broken up by the sale of husbands, wives or children. As you know, my family was separated and I had no desire to feel that kind of pain again. I said a prayer of thanks every time my time of the month came."

"I understand," Donatello said, "but what about now? By now I mean after this mess is over with. Do you think that you would like to have a child?"

Vangie looked at him. In all of their time together they had never discussed the possibility of having children. It was assumed that if it was meant to happen that it would and it would be accepted as a fact of life but Donatello had never asked her how she would feel about it.

"I... I don't know," Vangie replied. "If it happened I would do my best to be a good mother. I don't know if I would choose to have a child though. Why are we talking about this now?"

"Maybe," Donatello said after a moment, "it's because for the first time since this started I believe that it's going to be alright. I'm taking the fact that I'm even thinking about it more and more as a sign that I will live to see our child grow up and find his mate. I am well aware that whether we have children or not is out of our hands but if I had to choose; I would choose to have children with you."

Vangie was silent. The fact that Donatello was thinking about the future eased what remaining anxiety that she had. She still wasn't sure if she would choose to have children if given the choice and she wasn't going to say that she would have. It would have to be enough for him to know that she would love their child if given one.

"I am happy that you feel so positive about our future. It helps me to know that you're thinking ahead. I won't tell you that I would choose to have a baby, but I will tell you that if we are blessed with one, it will be loved."

Her answer seemed to satisfy Donatello. In his profession he had seen many women who hadn't considered the possibility of becoming mothers embrace the idea once a pregnancy occurred. He suspected that Vangie was one of that type. He also suspected that the idea of motherhood frightened her more than a little.

"Your answer satisfies me," he said with a kiss. "Tell me what else we need to do to get ready for our meeting with Emilio."

****

Emilio arrived at the hotel sooner than he had planned. The fact of the matter was he was still shaken by the trip to the jewelry store. It wasn't the trip itself that had him rattled; it was the name mentioned... Giovanni. Maria, the first woman that he had turned had said that name over and over. It was the last word that left her lips as she died. It was that name that had him hiding like a frightened animal for centuries and here he was frightened again.

He knew that Donatello was already at the hotel and that he had his mate with him. He felt a pang of jealousy that he was still alone and wondered what Donatello's mate was like. The thing that he didn't understand was Donatello's obvious hatred of him. It didn't really bother him but he was curious about it all the same.

He walked around his suite and finally made his way to the window that faced the street. He toyed with the idea of letting Donatello know that he had arrived but pushed the thought aside. He could wait and there was no reason to rush the meeting now that the ball was postponed. He was now hungry, horny and regretted not bringing his personal servant with him.

He opened the fridge and removed a bag of blood. It would cost him dearly but he didn't want to leave the room. He opened the bag with his teeth, poured it into a crystal goblet and drank it without heating it. Still hungry, he opened a second and then a third bag and downed them cold. Finally full, all that was left was to tend to his aching cock.

He touched it, wrapped his hand around it and pumped it slowly. He already knew from past experience that masturbation would only slightly lessen his need and more than likely would make it worse. He examined his options. The least costly one meant that he would have to leave the safety of his room. The safest option would cost him more than the three bags of blood that he had just consumed. But... the woman would be his to do with as he pleased. It was the best of his options.

Emilio walked to the phone and called the number that was only for vampire use. It was answered on the first ring.

"How may I be of assistance?" a soft tenor asked.

"I want a female sent to my suite," Emilio replied.

"Human or non-human?"

"Human."

"Do you wish her to have any specific physical attributes?"

"No just as long as she's strong and able to withstand whatever is meted out to her."

"Is there any certain blood type that you prefer?"

"No... just so she is drug and alcohol free. How soon can you have her delivered?" Emilio asked.

"She will arrive within the hour. The purchase will be added to your account. Do you require anything else?"

"Make sure that she's eaten and that a cart of human food is here before she arrives," Emilio replied.

"It shall be done," the voice replied.

The soft click and then the dial tone told Emilio that the person had hung up. To pass the time he took a hot shower and then thought about his meeting with Donatello. He was curious as to what prompted the request for a meeting but then realized that he knew the answer. Donatello was being hunted too. He didn't have a chance to think any more about it. The cart filled with human food had arrived and the human woman arrived shortly after that. It was time for pleasure and not worries.

****

"The ball is postponed indefinitely!" Lewis screamed into the phone at Reese. "I demand that you immediately release my son!"

"I can't do that," Reese said softly completely unaffected by the anger and panic that he heard in Lewis's voice. "You and I both know that the announcement of a new date could happen at any time. For all we know it could be next week."

"I have done everything that you have asked of me," Lewis said. "I have not gone back on my word about anything..."

"This is true," Reese conceded, "but I also know that if I were to release Edgar you would stop cooperating. And don't offer yourself as an exchange- I need you where you are."

"This was not our agreement!" Lewis said hotly.

"If I recall," Reese said smoothly, "we did not agree on a time table. Now, your son is safe and will remain so as long as you continue to cooperate and your mate stays out of it. Now tell me what you know."

"Nothing more than the last time," Lewis replied defeated. "The ball is on hold until Cristiano can get his mate to marry him. From what I am told, she is resistant to the idea- his practices are biting him in the ass. I am also hearing murmurings that the ball may be cancelled altogether but I cannot say whether that is true or not. If that happens, what of Edgar?"

"We will deal with that if and when the ball is cancelled," Reese replied. "But I do not believe that it will be. Cristiano Borcelli is a pompous fool. He will have the ball whether the female marries him or not. His pride will demand it of him. Keep your ear to the ground and call me with any new information."

"Bastard!" Lewis hissed.

"One more thing," Reese said ignoring the insult. "Remind your mate that she is to stay out of this and that she is not to ask her father to intervene. I will not be responsible for what happens if she or her family intervenes."

Reese hung up before Lewis had a chance to respond and looked at Edgar who was holding onto Marco's hand.

"Are you certain that you want to continue this?" he asked.

"Want has nothing to do with it," Edgar replied. "It's what has to be done, but I've been thinking. Part of the anxiety is because they haven't seen me. They hear my voice and I sound alright to them but I believe that seeing me will help them to relax even more. It may even make them more cooperative."

"He's right," Alex said from behind him. "If they see that he is unharmed they'll relax and will be less inclined to involve others."

The distrusting Reese raised his head before Reese could catch himself. The expression on his face spoke volumes.

"Are you fucking serious?" Marco asked shocked. "He's done nothing but help us since you took him! He's volunteered to stay here as a prisoner in effect giving up his family and you still don't trust him? He's my mate- does that mean that you don't trust me either?"

"Marco it's alright," Edgar broke in.

"The hell it is!" Marco shouted looking at Reese. "You have trust issues- I get it but it's time to get over it! Whether you realize it or not we're a family of sorts and family members trust each other. All of us- including Alex have given something up to be a part of this and the least you can do is learn to trust us. If you don't this thing could fall apart and one if not all of us could end up dead! Alex is military- she can tell you how important it is to trust the people around you in combat. Alex; tell him."

This was a talk that she had planned on having with Reese at some point. She was glad that it came up.

"He's right," she said softly. "We have to trust each other without hesitation. I know that you've always worked alone but that has changed. You have us to help you but Reese; you have to trust us to have your back. I completely trust everyone in this room. I even trust those that I haven't met simply because you do and I have no reason to distrust them. It's time for you to let your guard down a little..."

"You're right," Reese interrupted. "Edgar, I apologize for my show of distrust. It isn't that I don't trust you even though it seems that way. Not fully trusting anyone has been a way of life for me. I see the merit in what you suggest and agree that it needs to happen."

"I'll be damned," Marco breathed under his breath. "An actual apology from Reese..."

"Giovanni," Reese broke in. "My name is Giovanni Antonio Barresi. I am retaking the name of my birth and will ask that you call me by that name."

Alex, Edgar and Marco looked at each other and then at Reese. It was Alex who spoke on the behalf of all of them.

"Then Giovanni it is but you'll have to pardon any slip ups."

"I thank you for your understanding," Giovanni/Reese replied. "Any and all slip ups as you call them will be forgiven."

The small group was silent for a moment. Each of them felt a small piece of a puzzle fall into place. They were meant to be together as family. Reese asking them to address him by his given name solidified their connection even more.

"I would suggest," Giovanni said breaking the silence, "that the meeting between Edgar and his parents happen sooner rather than later."

"I agree," Edgar said, "but just know that my grandfather will try to set a trap. My mother won't be able to resist calling him."

"I am aware of that," Giovanni said with a small smile. "That is why we will have more than one meeting place. I don't trust your mother to keep her word nor do I trust that your father will be able to keep her in line."

They talked about several scenarios before settling on one. The real meeting would take place somewhere in Munich. The fake meeting would also take place somewhere in Austria with someone of Edgar's build standing in for him. Edgar's parents would be given the address of the fake meeting but picked up by Leo and Reese and taken to the real meeting. It was decided not to notify Edgar's parents of the meeting until just before the meeting thus decreasing the amount of time that his mother could contact her father and set up an ambush.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers