Reese Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

That decided, the couples separated and went to their suites.

"What?" Giovanni asked when he saw Alex watching him.

"I saw a glimpse of the man that you were before those horrible things happened to you," she replied as she walked over to him. "I liked what I saw."

"I thought that that man was long gone," Giovanni replied. "You and the others brought him back but not entirely. I will never entirely be that man again," he added as he kissed her.

"I didn't think that would be the case," Alex replied. "I'm glad that you took your name back. It was like you accepted the small part of you that was that man. I have a request."

"Anything you desire," Giovanni replied.

"When this is over, I want you to take me to where you were born. I want to see where you lived, where you lived with your family, where you worked."

Giovanni hesitated. He hadn't been back since the plague and he had been turned. It was a place of great pain and sorrow to him. He wasn't sure if he could go back again. Sensing his hesitation, Alex hugged him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," she said kissing his chest.

"But I have to," Giovanni said after a few seconds. "I have to go back and say my final good byes. I have to let those who have been wronged know that they have been avenged."

"Maria," Alex said softly.

"Yes Maria," Giovanni replied. "She had faith that I would avenge her..."

"How do you know what happened to her?" Alex asked realizing that she didn't know the entire story about this woman.

"Her father told me just before he died," Giovanni replied. "I have every faith that the vampire that turned and then killed her will be at the ball. If he isn't then I will hunt him down..."

"We," Alex said gently. "We will hunt him down and we won't go to Italy until he's dead."

"We," Giovanni said softly. "I must get used to that word. I have been too long without a family."

"Now you have one," Alex said as she unbuttoned and then unzipped his jeans. "Edgar, Marco and I are now your family."

She dropped to her knees and took his rapidly hardening cock into her hands. She looked at it for several seconds before she kissed the tip before taking it into her mouth. She smiled when she heard Giovanni's sharp intake of breath and the moan that followed it. She took one ball and then the other into her hand and massaged them as she licked and sucked her way down his cock. He jumped when he felt his entire length enter her mouth and the head enter her throat.

"Alex!" he breathed afraid that she was going to choke. "You don't have to..."

The words were lost as she began to hum around his cock. He tried to pull back, but Alex had wrapped her arms around him holding him in place although he could have easily broken free if he wanted to. As he realized that she wasn't going to choke, Giovanni relaxed and gave into the sensations that his ever hardening cock was experiencing.

"Alex- Cara... stop," he moaned after a few minutes. "I don't want to come like this..."

Alex ignored him and continued to suck and hum around his dick. She increased her efforts when she felt him swell in her mouth and the vein on the underside of his cock began to pulse. Giovanni's head flew back, his mouth opened as he let out a scream that also contained a sob. She took every drop of him into her mouth and swallowed savoring the taste of him. When she released him, he was trembling but still hard. Before she knew what was happening, they were both naked and she was impaled on his cock.

Giovanni walked with her impaled on him to the nearest wall, propped her against it and began thrusting into her as hard and as fast as he could go. Alex held on and buried her face into the crook of his neck biting into it with her fangs and then latching on to feed as she was being rammed into. The sensation of being fed from traveled strait to Giovanni's cock leading him to his second orgasm of the day.

Alex cried out as her clit throbbed painfully in need of release. She ground hard against him and was rewarded with the rapid approach of her first orgasm of the day. She released her bite from Giovanni's neck and screamed his name as she came. Without stopping his thrust, Giovanni carried Alex to the bed, laid her on it and pulled out.

He moved down, opened her legs as wide as they could go and looked down at the mixture of their fluids that ran from her. He had never tasted himself in this manner but somehow it seemed right. He took a deep breath enjoying their mixed scents before he stuck out his tongue and took his first taste of them.

Alex yelped and then moaned in pleasure as Giovanni began lapping at her with a pointed tongue cleaning her before sticking it inside of her as far as it would go. For the second time that day she came screaming his name. Afterwards, she fell asleep in Giovanni's arms fully sated while he laid wide awake making plans.

****

Joy found that she liked Elena although she was lying through her teeth about the supposedly new and improved Cristiano. She wasn't angry about it- she understood. It was a means of survival. She didn't need to be told that her intended mate was a very dangerous man. She knew it from the first time she saw him. It wasn't anything that he said or did, it was an inherent knowledge. That her family liked him didn't change that feeling. If anything it proved just how manipulative and dangerous he was. She knew exactly what he was- a vampire. She had been hearing stories about the creatures of the night for as long as she could remember but they were made out to be romantic and heroic. For most of her life she wished that she would be a mate to a vampire. To be loved and protected for all of eternity. To have a gentle vampire to help her realize her dream of having her own school.

"Foolish dreams!" she spit out as she changed into her night gown after the meeting with Elena and Cristiano. But what was she to do? On one hand she had gotten her wish, but on the other hand she hadn't. Her mate was cold, calculating and cruel although he wouldn't be to her- she thought. It hadn't taken her long to realize why he didn't compel her to marry him- he couldn't. That was the only reason why they weren't already married.

Finally ready for bed, Joy decided to work on her plans for her school. It wasn't going to be just any school. It was going to be a school for children with mental problems and learning disabilities. Those children would be from low income families and would include children born to drug addicts and alcoholics. They would have the best education and medical care possible and at no cost to their families.

Tears formed in her eyes as she realized that unless she married Cristiano, her dream would never be realized. It occurred to her that if Elena could make demands and have them met then so could she. The difference was that Elena would be free to go and she would be with Cristiano for an eternity. Could she do that? Could she prostitute herself to accomplish her goals?

She thought about one of the children in her kindergarten class. Michael Wilson. He was a cute as the day was long but there was something wrong with him. His attention span was almost nonexistent and he couldn't identify the basic colors and shapes. Later she found out that his mother had been an IV drug user and smoked crack while she carried him. Her school was intended for children like him. She then thought about Sabrina Mitchell. Her mother was an unrepentant alcoholic. Sabrina too showed indications of a profound learning disability and possible psychiatric isssues. What would happen to these children if she didn't do something?

She closed the notebook with her plans and began to draft a proposal to Cristiano. She sat at her desk all night grateful that it was the weekend. By late morning, she had her first draft written. By evening, it would be revised. By Sunday afternoon, the proposal would be complete. The remaining question was could she do what she offered in the proposal.

****

Bella anxiously paced the suite that she and Elena shared. She hoped that her mistress now friend hadn't overplayed her hand or became cocky in the knowledge that she had gotten over on Cristiano. She jumped when she heard the door open and breathed a sigh of relief when Elena walked in.

"We're free!" Elena sang as she walked in and held her arms open to the anxious Bella. "We are completely and totally free!! He cannot use us or send us to the cellars!"

Bella ran in to Elena's arms and held her tightly. Elena patted the girl's back and released her.

"Fix us something to drink and I'll tell you all about it," Elena said as she began to undress.

"When are we leaving?" Bella asked when Elena finished her story.

"We're not," Elena replied.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said," Elena broke in a tad impatiently. "But I want to stay for the wedding and the ball."

"You want to rub his face in the fact that you beat him," Bella said softly. "We need to go while we can. I do not trust him to keep his word."

"Let us remember something," Elena said sharply. "You are still my servant..."

"I thought that you said that we were friends," Bella interrupted gently.

Elena blushed. The old Elena had just made an uninvited appearance and she had to admit that Bella was right. The driver of the limo had also warned her that Cristiano was dangerous and could still try something. She sighed deeply and decided that Bella was right. They needed to leave. Their invitations to the ball were secured and other than to rub Cristiano's nose in the fact that he had been beaten, there was no real reason to stay.

"I'm sorry," Elena said softly. "Of course we are friends. Part of me- the old Elena temporarily forgot that. Start packing, we will leave within the hour."

As soon as she made the decision, Elena knew that it was the right one to make. To stay would have been foolish. While Bella began to pack, Elena called to make hotel reservations. She wouldn't bother to tell Cristiano that they were leaving.

****

Cristiano threw whatever object he saw at the wall. He had been outmaneuvered and still had no promise of marriage other than she would think about it. Try as he might, he could think of no way to get out of any of the agreements that he made with Elena. She had been brilliant in making his true mate a witness to his agreements with her.

"I should have killed her," he grumbled as he picked up a crystal goblet and flung it against the wall.

Now all he could do was wait for Joy to make her decision. She wasn't what he wanted in a mate but the pull was the pull and was not to be denied. He already knew that if Joy married him, there would be no love. She would do what she was expected to do as his mate- no more and no less. And there was the question of his slaves. He had already lied to her by telling her that he had already moved them.

"What's one more lie?" he muttered under his breath. "She isn't stupid," he added.

He knew just as Elena had known that Joy hadn't believed either of them. In a way, it made things much easier for him. There would be no real changes made, Joy would turn her head and build her damned school- he hoped. He had always considered himself good at reading women but Joy was unreadable. A fact that disturbed him greatly. Suddenly he hoped that she refused to marry him. He could be content without a mate. He had plenty of women to keep him warm during the day and he had never wanted children not even a son. A child would be one more thing to complicate his life. As far as the ball was concerned he would have it and offer no explanations as to why Joy refused to marry him. As soon as he had the thought, he knew that she would indeed marry him. He took a deep cleansing breath in an attempt to calm the anger that was resurfacing. In one swoop, everything that was on his desk was lying on the floor.

Cristiano looked at the mess, called for a servant and walked away. He would return later and begin to move his slaves. For the first time since he alienated Elena, he truly regretted it. In retrospect he should have kept her as one of his favored slaves. He could have set her up in a separate home and used her as he wished but as it stood he had lost her. A chill rippled through him as he wondered what else he had and would lose. He shook off the chill and went to the crimson room to think. After he got there, he decided that a good work out was what he needed to help him sort through his thoughts. He pushed the button to the intercom, stated his needs and began to undress in anticipation of his workout. As he did so, a feeling of unease settled in the back of his brain. As with the chill, he shook if off and began to prepare for his day of relaxation.

****

Lewis slammed the phone down on the table so hard that it shattered. Jean stood by and watched without speaking. She knew and understood how he felt. She waited until he seemed to calm down a little before speaking.

"I think that ...."

"Don't you even suggest calling your father!" Lewis snapped.

Jean clamped her mouth shut. That was exactly what she was going to suggest.

"What do you propose we do?" she asked. "Let him keep our son hostage?"

"I don't know," Lewis replied, "but I do know that involving your father would be a mistake. Maybe the ball will happen in the next month or so..."

"We're just going to leave him there?" Jean asked appalled.

"I see no other option at this point in time," Lewis replied. "He isn't hurt and won't be as long as we continue to do as we're told. And Jean, I forbid you to discuss this with anyone and that includes your family."

"I want to talk to him," Jean said stubbornly. "I want to talk to the monster that has our child since you seemed too afraid to do it."

"And what would you say to him that would make him release Edgar?" Lewis asked. "You've tried threats and you saw how he reacted so tell me Jean; what would you say?"

To this she had no reply. She didn't know what she was going to say except maybe to appeal to Giovanni's sense of fairness.

"We have to wait," Lewis reiterated. He was about to say more when the house phone rang.

"Dad?" Edgars deep but soft voice asked. "Why didn't you answer the other phone?"

"Edgar? Are you alright?" Lewis asked ignoring the question about the phone and putting him on speaker phone.

"I'm fine and I hope that you have another cell phone handy. He won't be too happy if he tries to call you and there's no answer."

"I have another one," Lewis confirmed. "I broke the last one by accident. Are you really being treated well?"

"Dad I'm fine and will be for as long as you and mom play by his rules and you know what they are. I'm calling to let you know that I'm fine. The postponement of the ball surprised all of us... I had hoped to see you before too much longer..."

"Hoped?" Lewis asked. "What do you mean hoped?"

"Just that I was hoping that this would be over soon," Edgar replied. "My time is up but I just want you to know that I love you both and that I really am fine."

"Edgar? Sweetheart? Do you know where you are?" Jean asked anxiously.

"Not really," Edgar replied. "And even if I did I wouldn't tell you. I know exactly what you'd do. You'd go running to grandfather and try to rescue me. Mom- I'm begging you to leave it alone. If you try to find me, he will hurt me. Now give me the new phone number."

They talked for a few more minutes and hung up.

"He's lying," Jean said softly. "He knows exactly where he is."

"He's lying to protect us and himself," Lewis said tiredly. "And we both know that he's right about what you would do with the information."

Jean didn't deny it but changed the subject.

"I wonder if we can find out some useful piece of information to bargain with." She mused. "I bet if we could at least find out where the ball is going to be held he would allow us to see Edgar."

Lewis started to discount the idea but thought better of it. If Jean had something to do she wouldn't think about calling her father again and who knew? She could be right.

"Fine but be careful of who you talk to," he advised. "Cristiano has eyes and ears everywhere..."

"Yes, yes, yes," Jean said interrupting him and walking away already intent on her mission of finding out where the ball was going to be held. With nothing else to do with his time, Lewis decided to help. He had sources that no one- including Jean was aware of. When she was out of sight, Lewis went to his office, locked the door and sat down at his desk. After hesitating for the briefest of moments, he unlocked his desk and looked at the phone that he had never used.

*****

That evening, Joy looked at the document that she had neatly typed into the word processor on her laptop and reread it. During the course of the day she had spoken to her mother not once but twice. Her mother didn't see the issue and said as much.

"He's handsome, rich and I really don't think that he's as bad as you make him out to be."

"Mom..."

"Do you realize that you've found something wrong with every man that you've been involved with?" her mother asked exasperated.

"Mom this isn't about how many fingers he has on his hands or that he slurps when he drinks his coffee! This man is dangerous! Why can't you see that?"

"First of all," her mother said patiently, "he isn't a man, he's a vampire. Secondly, I really think that this is a case of nerves. So what if he has other women just so they're gone by the time you get married..."

"Mom they're slaves!" Joy screamed into the phone.

"And you have always had such a vivid imagination," her mother replied. "I would suggest that you get yourself under control and be thankful for the blessing that has been bestowed upon us. You are the first woman of our family that is so blessed."

Joy was sure that it wasn't a blessing but bit her tongue. She couldn't understand why her parents didn't see what she was seeing and then it dawned on her. Cristiano had glamoured them. She had mistakenly thought that because he couldn't glamor her, he couldn't do the same to her family. She had no illusions about her mother. Chances are that even if she wasn't glamoured she would be saying the same things. Her mother was very much into the social standing game and for her-Joy to marry into money like the Borcelli family would catapult her to the top of the heap.

At that point, she stopped trying to make her mother see reason. Going to her father was out of the question. He would side with her mother if only to keep the peace. Her sister Alma was only seeing dollar signs and would be more than willing to take her place. It was up to her to decide what she was going to do.

In her heart, she knew that marrying for money was wrong but then there was nothing normal about her situation. It wouldn't matter to Cristiano whether she loved him or not but appearances were another thing altogether. The question was could she turn a blind eye to what her intended mate was? Could she deal with the fact that he kept women as sex slaves. He called them servants but she knew better. She wasn't as innocent or as virginal as she appeared.

Joy looked at the printout in her hand and made a decision. Not only would she marry Cristiano and have her school- she was going to find a way to free Cristiano's slaves both male and female. Having made the decision, she felt better about agreeing to marry Cristiano as long as he agreed to the terms in the printout.

She picked up the phone and dialed his private number. As she did so, she realized that she had the power to end his life. She had a number; she knew where one of his homes was. All she had to do was...

"Stop it!" she growled under her breath.

Betraying Cristiano was out of the question no matter what he was. She could only hope that the saying that 'what goes around comes around' applied to him. She finished dialing the number and waited for Cristiano to pick up.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers