Refined Adjustments Ch. 01

Story Info
A bbw questions her calling.
807 words
4.28
41.2k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

Nesca walked into her English lecture hoping the professor would be as easy going as she was, hoping everything would go well on her first day in college. She was a bit insecure because of her weight and height. She was twenty and "heavyset."

Nesca's skin was a smooth chocolaty brown, her breasts large and shapely, her waist perfect for clutching, but a bit spoiled by her rounded tummy. Nesca wouldn't deny she had great hips and thighs and an ass that most guys worshiped.

However, her insecurities kept her from believing in her own beauty. As she took her seat, Nesca felt as if everyone in the room were eyeballing her. She shifted impatiently several times before the door opened.

"Good morning! I'm Professor Giovanni and I will be your English Lecturer for the semester." He stood tall; his creamy white complexion was clean shaven, his dark hair slicked back.

She rolled her eyes when she heard his accent.

"I like to start with an icebreaker I used with my previous students to make them comfortable. Each one of you will stand, say your name and tell a story of an embarrassing happening."

Nesca hated sharing, hated speaking in class; her face was flushed. Professor Giovanni continued,

"I will start off. My name is Johnny Giovanni and the most embarrassing moment for me was when I walked face first into a cement wall, not paying attention, bragging on winning a game." The whole room rushed with laughter.

Nesca flushed as the time for her to speak drew near. What would she say, she had many depressing stories, even cute stories . She figured she would just edit a story she was familiar with. He then called on her, "Yes..."

She stood, "Hi, I'm Nesca and um. . . last month, I had a little incident at the arena down the street. I was going down the steps when I stumbled, one knee just sort of buckled and I landed on my butt. My pants were ripped down the middle in front of everyone. The real Kodak moment was the guy next to me laughing so hysterically he turned red as a tomato."

Everyone chuckled, a few snickered. She smiled as she saw the handsome professor hide his gust of laughter.

"Nice story Nesca." She liked the way Professor Giovanni said her name, even though his Brooklyn Italian accent annoyed her. As she sat listening to the next student's story, she felt eyes on her. She looked up to find the source.

Professor Giovanni's bright green eyes weren't friendly, but dark, so intense she squirmed. Nesca already felt she must withdraw from Giovanni's class.

He ended the lecture. Students rose, shuffled out. Figuring she had nowhere else to go so, she hadn't rushed off immediately.

Everyone was out the door when she heard him say, "You're not going to stay long in this class, are you?" as if he had read her mind.

Nesca had no words, but figured must say something.

"Well, I just don't think it's my calling. I'm not ready for. . ." she paused as she saw him come toward her. She stammered a bit. "Well... um... I-I don't think I'm ready to take what you have to offer." She said not realizing how she sounded. "How is this man turning me on with a simple look?" She asked herself.

He stood before her with a gaze that made her legs buckle.

"How would you know what I have to offer when you haven't seen it all?"

Was he trying to seduce her? Was there a double meaning to his words? At a loss for words she said the first thing that came to mind.

"Well I want to see but I don't think I'm ready for something like that- like this, like this class." She corrected. She felt her face become hot.

"You know, it's okay if you want to withdraw," he said as he walked back to his desk. "If you're not ready, I can recommend preparation and a little book fingering. Everything you need to be ready for me because I'm hard and it's a long process to get through."

He was definitely flirting with her. "Was he 'hard', she asked herself? Oh god had she looked? Nesca's panties were soaked. Surprised at her sudden response, she drew her thighs together tightly, afraid her scent might escape

"This, all this, uh, is about the class, right?"

"Of course it is Miss. . . Omorose," he said. She nodded to confirm. "So is your decision made, will I see you next class?" His eyes were eager for the right answer.

"Yeah, I'll be here bright and early." He watched her ass jiggle as she left. Professor Giovanni was achingly erect, hoping she would soon fulfill the fantasies running through his brain.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers