Refined Adjustments Ch. 02

Story Info
Nesca gets to know her professor.
871 words
4.36
28.1k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

Nesca sat in the back. She was going to have to break the news to Mr. Sexy. She had a feeling she wouldn't be missed. Some college guy sat right next to her, looking her over like a bug on a slide.

"Excuse me Miss Cutie, I'd like to get to know you, inside and out, before I make you mine, have you to show off, to make my boys jealous, to show 'em I got the prize of a lifetime."

She felt so uneasy she couldn't answer. She saw every eye in the class on her, then Professor Giovanni had finally entered.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Let's all continue from the last class. That would be our discussion of Hemingway's "The Old Man and the Sea". She smiled.

Class lasted the required forty-five minutes, but it seemed much longer to Nesca. She learned not a thing that day as she could concentrate only on her wild fantasies about the professor.

As the last person left class, he spoke, "You look really nice Ms. Omorose." He continued, "So what can I help you with today?"

An unhappy look crossed her face, "Well, I've decided to withdraw from the class." There was a long pause as he waited for her to carry on.

"It's because I haven't the smallest idea why I attempted to take this class, or why I even wanted to so badly. They said y. . . "

Her lips were suddenly crushed by his; his tongue probed her mouth. He grasped her by her "love handles" to draw her tight against him.

She felt his erection, hard against her belly, then tore away from his embrace.

"Sorry for interrupting, what were you saying?" he said as if he had not just fucked her mouth with his velvet tongue.

"Sorry, I have to go." She moved to escape but was lifted into his arms, his large strong arms enfolding her petite form. He gazed into her light brown, dazed and waiting eyes.

"Where are you going Ms. Omorose?"

The way he pronounced her name made her underwear damp. She pressed her thighs together, afraid he would scent the flow of her honey but his strong hands forced them open. He hoisted them around his waist. Her long gray dress rode up, revealing the red thong barely visible between her swollen lips.

Then he voiced his affections, "Don't keep it from me. I inhaled your sweet juice the first time we met. I was hooked. I'm not letting you get away now." The power of his words inflamed her.

He ground himself against her wet crotch, each stroke left her body yearning for what he was keeping her from, a waiting orgasm. She rolled toward him when he whispered in her ear, "You see what this ass does to me. You're getting my dick all wet." he said with a groan.

"Fuck! You want to cum, sexy?" She nodded, but he would not accept that response. "Answer me or I stop."

Nesca moaned then cried out, "YES!" She started feeling little sparks from her toes, all the way to her center. Her moaning got louder and louder with each stroke. He quickly covered her mouth as her body quaked on the desk.

Luckily the pathway the classroom was on wasn't popular around that time of day.

He held her as she shook, easing her down from her high. Then she gazed at the tall alluring man who had just given her the most amazing orgasm.

She looked to see what she had done.

"Sorry about that." She pointed to the colossal wet spot on his khaki pants, above his still hard penis.

"It's all right." He said, proffering the tissue box off of his desk to her. He continued as she wiped herself. "Anyway," He brought her closer to him, "I would like to keep these slacks the way they are."

She laughed then separated herself from the tight embrace to toss the wad of tissues in the bin across the room. Nesca threw the tissue from a distance as if it were a basketball. She smiled. "Two points," she said.

He took off his pants to put on the gym shorts, took off his shirt to change fully.

She turned in time to see to see his chiseled chest and abs and a little line of dark hair from his navel down into his shorts. She stared in shock. The oversized shirt did him no good. His size and shape were obvious. He walked toward her. "So, still withdrawing?"

"Yeah, but you were great. . . the class was great. I like it but I'm still not ready. . . for this class. " She finished awkwardly.

He nodded. "Well, I can help you when I'm not too busy if that's okay with you. . . maybe over lunch?"

"Sure, I'd like that." She left, nearly falling she was so nervous. She was almost to her car when she hadn't gotten his phone number. When she rummaged through her bag for her keys, his business card fell out.

She smiled to herself, "That's why he's a professor." She drove off to get ready for her lunch date.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers