Refined Adjustments Ch. 03

Story Info
Knock, Knock!
2k words
4.38
24.8k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

Home, Nesca was trying to muster the courage to call Professor Giovanni to confirm their lunch date, but doubt assailed her. "Was he serious when he said he wanted to meet me for lunch?" She thought. "Should I even call this guy? Maybe I should just stay home. Yeah I'll stay home, better than being rejected and heartbroken."

Her dress slid to the floor. When she got to her panties she flashed back to their little session, she became wet all over again. In the shower, she hoped the scalding water would chase away the powerful feelings sweeping over her. Instead, Nesca felt as if she were high on ecstasy as the water cascaded over her. Suddenly, she felt chills go up her spine. She felt hands on her body. Turning quickly she found. . . nothing.

She dressed comfortably in cotton shorts and a large shirt. Then she grabbed her cookies and laptop.

She had time to look online for a guy to mess with for the time being. When the guy IM'ing her responded again she heard a knock on the door. She took a cookie into her mouth then got up to answer the door.

"Little sister, what is going on? You can't pick up your phone?" Nesca's older sister, Denise, pushed her way into the apartment. Her sister, a few inches taller than she, had a body guy's dreamed of having in their bed. Denise's skin was a bit lighter, but they shared many features. She was always in the spotlight, people even stopped her to take her picture. Their bond as sisters was like no other.

"Hi to you too, Nise. Please charge in and look through my computer. Why are you here right now?" Nesca said as she grabbed her laptop from her sister's prying eyes and shut it.

"I can't come see my baby sister whenever she's been out my sight too long?" She said, pinching Nesca's cheeks as if she were a baby.

"No! You have business to do so can you stop checking on me. . . " Nesca said mockingly.

"Well aren't we a little bitter today, what's up?" Denise said, a little concerned.

"Something happened today." She began to fiddle with her shirt.

"Did it happen again? I thought you took care of that already."

"No, no not that, I was talking about this guy today." Nesca said with a slight smile.

"You finally did it!?! How was it? Was he b-?"

"What! No I'm still, you know, intact, but we did have a little session." She tried to hide her growing smile from her eager sister.

"What!! You little freak. So who is it? What's his name?"

"That's where the issue lies. It was Johnny Giovanni." She figured this is where the dynamite went off.

"Wait... Mr. Johnny sexy divine and all fine Giovanni. English Lit Professor, Johnny Giovanni?" Denise said in awe. "What do you mean issue? There should be no issue there."

"Yes, that Johnny Giovanni, he sort of asked me to lunch and I accepted but I had a feeling he might not want to be seen with someone like me. I didn't call to confirm." She waited for her sister's explosion.

"What!! HE asked YOU didn't he?" She nodded "So I think you should be kind enough to decline properly when you do not want to do something. You're getting old baby sister. . . "

"Please, remind me again why you aren't at work, Nise?"

"I'm off today, it's not a bad thing to come see you, you know. How's your 'best friend forever' Jerome doing?" Denise asked.

"He's still out of town. I don't know when he'll be back but that's his job."

"Mom and dad called yesterday."

"What do they want?"

"Nesca, they're still our parents."

"Maybe they're yours, Denise, but no longer mine."

"You'll get over it one day. Until then, I'll call you later." Denise rose to leave. "And don't think I didn't see those cookies over there."

"Old habits die young, yeah yeah." She waved off the cliché her sister constantly used with her. She got up to show her sister out and went back to her laptop and cookies. She popped a cookie into her mouth, and then there was a knock at the door once again.

Nesca got up stuffed another cookie into her mouth so her sister would see the lack of care of her diet. She swung the door open and slammed it back shut. It was him.

Johnny stood at her door and knocked once more "Are you alright? You didn't call. I thought I might check up on you."

Nesca spat out the cookies from her mouth into the trash. She grabbed some water and swished it quickly to take out the cookie residue from her mouth. Then she adjusted her clothes and opened the door.

"Yeah I'm alright, just fine." He gave her a long look. Finally he broke the silence.

"It's a little cold out here can I come in?" He asked those cute hopeful eyes shining.

"I'm so sorry, come in." She said embarrassed.

He took a seat on the chair and she sat on the sofa far from him. He examined her with a look that seemed impatient and striking. He stared at her almond eyes, her full lips as she pulled her tight dark coils into a bun. "She's so mysterious and beautiful. She has to be for me." He thought.

She began "So, you do know stalking is a crime." She couldn't hide the laughter; neither could he.

"Yeah well, where I come from it's not called stalking." He replied sobering up.

"Sure. By the way, where are you from, might I ask?" Nesca asked as she propped up her legs on the sofa.

She didn't realize how comfortable she became talking to him, until he came to sit facing her and looking deep her in the eyes.

"Well I'm from New York, but as you can see I'm out here in Miami for the weather."

"Oh so that's where that accent is coming from." She said then scrunched her nose.

"What, you don't like the way I talk? This is a very nice and beautiful accent. Chicks dig this."

"Yeah, I bet they do." She patted his shoulder and went to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?"

"Yeah that juicy pussy," he thought as he watched her ass walk away, but replied "Anything you have here would be fine."

That is when he noticed her apartment. It was comely, decorated in mix of earth tones with a man's touch to it.

"So, you live here?" he asked when he saw the huge framed photo of Scarface, Rambo, and a signed football in a case, in her living room.

She walked back to the living room with cool water bottles and handed him one. "Yeah, I had help from a friend. He suggested the earthy tones to match my personality. I wanted black, white and red. He said no. Then he added some things so it wouldn't look like I lived alone." Nesca was shocked at how open she was with him, "But it feels so right."She thought.

Jealous at how she talked of this 'friend', he fell silent. When he noticed her mind was somewhere else, he decided he would steal her attention back.

He leaned in but just as he was about to put his lips to hers she ducked to grab the remote on the table. "Let's see what's on TV. Anything you want to watch?" She asked staring at the flat panel television.

"Nesca, don't behave that way. You know why I'm here."

"No I don't. Why don't you remind me." She snapped giving him a stern look.

Next thing she knew she was on the floor, his body large and threatening atop her.

"I'm here to check on you and teach you a lesson. Now do you remember?" He said as he began placing kisses down her neck.

A forceful knock came at the door. Johnny looked at her. "Are you gonna let me up or do I have to scream for help?"

He moved to the sofa, helped her up, and smacked her ass as she went for the door.

Knowing who it was, Nesca stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"Hey Rome, wh-what are you doing here this late?"

Jerome looked at his friend and seen that look in her eye,"She was about to do something, or somebody."he thought

Jerome was the fabled 'tall dark and handsome' of every girls' dream, or so he thought. He had always been after Nesca, but she never gave him the time of day. She finally did accept him, but only as a friend. He made it his priority to watch after her even though business with Reggie's Cartel was hectic. He was always protective of her, his "Shorty."

"Is that the first thing you say when you haven't seen me for a month? Come here Shorty." He held her and kissed her forehead. "Anyways it's only," He looked at his Rolex "Eight thirty. The day hasn't even started."

"Whoa Rome, don't come over here with all of that. I just need rest... for class tomorrow." He looked at her face obviously fraudulent, he let her know it.

"I know you trying to get rid of me so you can get back to whatever you were doing.

I'm picking you up to take you to the campus in the morning, OK shorty." He said, placing a kiss on her cheek leaving no room for discussion.

"Okay, bye Rome." She said walking back into her apartment.

"Who was that?!" Johnny raised his voice.

He couldn't believe he was already

She raised her brow at his rudeness and closed the door. When she turned around, she spoke calmly sizing him up with her eyes.

"Excuse you? Don't you ever yell at me. You come correct when you're talking to me. Talk like that again and you'll find yourself a first class ticket from my knee to your crotch. " She looked him straight in the eye then went to sit on the sofa.

Johnny always thought conflict with women was such a turn off, but she was turning him on; the way her brows furrowed and made her brown eyes brighten with passion, and the way her full lips seem to poke out at him when she talked, or the way ass swayed when she walked away, or maybe when her boobs bounced when she plopped on the couch.

He pounced on her like a predator on its prey. "You say that but can you take my crotch on that hot waiting pussy? Can you?" He held her arms above her head grinding his hardness against her covered snatch once again. Thoughts of their session earlier swam around in her mind again. He began kissing on her neck. She could not get words out. She felt his cock on her, she wanted him in her. No time for thoughts it had to happen.

"Fuck me." She said as she looked into his eyes.

Nesca wrapped her legs around his waist, kept on moving her body. Her movements were so intense that he had to stop her before he embarrassed himself.

"Slow down, we've got time. Come here." he directed her to straddle him.

She complied. He took off her shirt to expose her chocolate breasts. "These are what you've been hiding!" he said, squeezing his face between them. With that, he was fully erect.

"Maybe we should stop." Nesca uttered barely above a whisper looking away.

"What was that?" He said as squeezed her ass.

"I said I want to stop." She said getting off of him.

When she tried to grab the shirt he quickly snatched it.

"Take it. I have plenty more where that came from." She walked off toward her bedroom.

"What's the problem?" He said stopping her mid-stride. "Literally seconds ago you wanted me to fuck you, now you're going all prude."

"I'm just-I just have a lot of homework to do and I'm really tired." She lied

"Alright, I'll be right here. I came to help and check up on you didn't I." He smacked her ass.

"Stubborn ass. Whatever, let me get changed" referring to her wet underwear.

"Oh, I'll watch." He said walking toward the bedroom getting a door in the face.

"No. I'm gonna come, give me a min." She yelled from behind the door.

"That's what I'm afraid of." He said to himself.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers