Reflections from the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ski?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. You ski?"

"Of course, you know perfectly well I ski! Hey, what's going here?"

"Oh nothing. Nothing 'cept we can have a 5-day ski vacation at Mammoth Mountain, that's all! Five days!"

The last bit she squealed with delight.

"Wow! How'd you swing that?"

"Well, Maureen's parents have a timeshare cabin there for the week of spring break. They've asked Maureen and Paul and me and you along! Can you believe it?"

"Wow! No shit? Man, that's the best news I've had since, since. . ."

I grabbed her and gave her a big wet kiss.

". . . since I met you."

Beth was a bit taken aback by the sudden sincerity of my outburst, but after an instant, she took my head between her hands and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

When she finally pulled herself away, she said, "OK, well let's get planning!"

We left on a Sunday morning, bright and early. It was about a 3-hour drive from Reno to the Mammoth ski area where Maureen's parents, the Dahls, had their timeshare cabin. As excited as we all were when we started I think the four of us kids must have crashed about an hour into the drive. I did at least. When I woke up we were driving up a snowy road at the base of a mountain past a series of nice cabins. They were built to look rustic, but you could tell by the power lines, street lights, and generously lighted windows that this wasn't going to be roughing it.

We pulled up to one of the cabins and Mr. Dahl got out and started to unload the station wagon. Mrs. Dahl got the front door unlocked, turned on lights and heat, and generally made sure everything was in working order. We started hauling suitcases, ski gear, and supplies inside. The cabin had a small but comfortable living area with fireplace, a small kitchen, two bedrooms separated by a bathroom, and a kind of loft with a small enclosed room reached via a metal spiral staircase. We two boys were to be housed upstairs, so we hauled our belongings up the spiral staircase to check out our room. It was quite small with a low ceiling. Paul couldn't really stand fully upright, even in the middle of the room, which was under the peak of the roof. The ceiling slanted down from there to the two narrow beds against opposite walls. Sitting erect on the edge of the bed allowed a few inches clearance from the top of your head, but if you leaned back suddenly you were likely to get a pretty severe whack. A small window opposite the door looked out on the mountain slope.

After getting settled in and wolfing down the sandwiches we had packed for lunch, we headed for the slopes to get in an afternoon of skiing. It was a grey chilly day but it didn't snow, which was ok because there was still plenty of snow on the mountain. We had about a 15-minute drive from the cabin to the lifts. We each purchased our 5-day passes and eagerly put on our equipment and shuffled into the lift line.

We had a great afternoon of skiing. Beth was definitely the least experienced skier among us, but she was absolutely fearless. She went from snow-plowing down green slopes at the start of the afternoon to a pretty good stem-christie on a blue slope by the end. The other three of us took turns skiing with Beth while we went after the more challenging runs.

By the end of the day we were all ready for a relaxing evening. The Dahls had packed plenty of easy-to-prepare food and we had a tasty chili for dinner and hot chocolate by the fire to unwind. We played some card games to while away the evening and were all sent packing off to bed by 10:30. 10:30 is pretty early for a teenager, but I had been up early and wasn't in especially good shape after my illness and subsequent lack of exercise, so I slept like the dead.

I was awakened by a knock on the door in the morning as a giggling Beth and Maureen brought us a tray of hot chocolate. I sat up in bed so I could drink and realized that I had tossed off my t-shirt in the night. Being at the peak of the roof, the room actually stayed quite warm. Beth and Maureen were both in their nightgowns. Beth sat down next to me on my bed and Maureen next to Paul on his. We chatted about our plans for the day as we sipped our chocolates, illuminated only by the grey light coming through our small window. Dim as it was, there was still enough light for me to notice Beth's ample breasts bounce and jiggle under the thin material of her gown as she talked and gesticulated. When she turned a certain way, I could see the faint outline of her brown aureole and the tip of her nipple poking up through fabric. I began to have an erection. A really, really hard erection. I wanted her so badly right then it made my breath short and I felt flushed. I set my cup down on the window sill to try to distract myself, but when I turned back again to face Beth, I could see that she had an odd look on her face now too. My erection was poking the bedding up noticeably. Beth had obviously seen. She set her cup down on the floor and leaned in towards me, as if to whisper something in my ear. She slipped her hand under the covers and I felt her soft fingers work their way down to my stomach, toy with the waistband of my pajamas, gently lift it up and wrap themselves around my pulsing penis. When she first touched me there I started with a sharp intake of breath. I looked over at Maureen and Paul, but they were already locked in a passionate kiss. Beth slowly stroked me as she leaned in towards me. I could feel her hot breath as she whispered, "I want you."

I almost passed out. I'm not kidding. I was just so consumed in that instant with emotion and lust, it almost overtook my senses. I pulled Beth to me and pressed her mouth to mine. I wrapped my arms around her as she stretched out next to me. I kneaded her buns with one hand while I ran the other through her thick hair. My penis was about to explode. I started to pull up her nightgown when a voice exploded like an artillery shell in my Eden.

"Hey kids, it's awfully quiet up there. What's going on?" Mrs. Dahl's voice rang out from below.

Beth and Maureen both shot up in fright, whacking their heads against the low ceiling in the process. I could see now that Paul and Maureen must have been in pretty much the same condition we were and were equally disheveled. Mrs. Dahl's intrusion was so unexpected, so disorienting, that Paul and I blurted out with ill-suppressed laughter, more from relief and embarrassment than any humor in the situation.

The girls didn't see it that way. We both garnered none-too-gentle slaps for our outburst as Maureen shouted toward the door, "Nothing mom. We're about to come down for breakfast now."

Maureen stood, cautiously, smoothing her hair as best she could, and began gathering empty mugs. Beth did likewise and both reluctantly headed out the door and down the staircase.

Paul and I sat rubbing our crimson cheeks for a few seconds, then Paul, without looking at me, murmured, "That sucks, man. That just really sucks."

For Paul that was a soliloquy. But even Shakespeare couldn't have summed it up better.

We spent the day skiing, stealing kisses when we could do so unobserved, and generally enjoying each other's company. We again took turns 'babysitting' Beth on the easier slopes. Once, when Paul and I had completed one of the more difficult runs, we found Beth and Maureen sitting together on a bench near the base of the main lift, their skis leaning against the fencing behind them, animatedly discussing something. They apparently didn't notice Paul and I ski up to them, and when we called out to them as we approached, they seemed momentarily flustered, as if they had been caught doing something illicit. I questioned Beth about it as we rode the lift up, but she would only say that it was nothing that I could complain about and that it would become clear later. I couldn't pry another word out of her on the subject, but she did seem particularly cheerful the rest of the day.

That evening I was again dead tired after a full day of skiing and was asleep almost the instant my head hit the pillow. I heard Paul get up at some point in the evening and had a brief thought about all the hot chocolate and soda I had seen him drink after dinner, but then I rolled over and drifted off to sleep again.

I was awakened again some time later by the oddest sensation. I was on my side in bed facing the wall. It seemed my back had become quite warm. The room was much cooler than the previous night since Mr. Dahl said he would turn the heat lower at night to save energy and to keep our room from becoming too warm. So my foggy brain couldn't quite understand why I was so warm. Then I felt something warm and moist by my ear. I abruptly came fully awake and quickly turned over. In the dim light I could make out Beth's face.

"Beth!" I exclaimed.

"Shh!" she admonished, putting a silencing finger to my lips. "Surprised?" she whispered.

"Shit yeah!" I whispered back. "What's going on? Where's Paul?"

"Paul's with Maureen. Don't worry. Maureen says her parents are heavy sleepers. And they've done this before, so they know the ropes--and how to keep quiet, which is what you need to learn to do while I ravish you."

"Ravish?" I inquired.

"Ravish," Beth confirmed.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I said, and kissed her deeply.

"Just being you is all you've ever had to do for me," Beth replied.

"Beth, I want you so badly right now I can taste it. But I wasn't planning on this. I don't have any condoms."

"We'll be ok," she replied. "My period is in a few days and I'm regular like a clock. It'll be ok."

"OK, if you say so."

I kissed her again and she pressed her body against mine and kissed me back fervently. I had a pounding erection already and wanted nothing more than to plunge into her moist warmth and disappear forever. But I was also afraid of being inadequate. I had never slept with a woman before, although I'd spent endless nights fantasizing about it, secret afternoons reading about it in porn mags, and trading what was probably bogus information with my guy pals. I became anxious.

"Beth?"

"Yes?"

"You know, I've never done this before. I don't want you to be disappointed."

She placed her hands on my cheeks.

"Silly boy. Nothing you could do now could possibly disappoint me. Do you love me?"

I had never actually said those words to her, though there was no doubt in my heart that I did. But there was something so momentous about saying that, and I had just somehow been reluctant to cross that line. But no longer.

"Oh Beth, I love you so much! You make my heart leap, my pulse quicken, my . . . my. . . " Those sentiments pretty much exhausted my poetic vocabulary at that moment.

"I love you too, Robbie. I think you're the kindest and most wonderful person I can imagine."

She wrote those words to me at later time, as well, and I have often marvelled at them. When I first heard her say them, I was thrilled and delighted. Later, I wondered if I deserved them. Later still, I realized that neither I, nor anyone else could really deserve such unreserved trust and tender feeling. And now I understand how completely I failed to appreciate the rarity of such deep sentiment. But that is a story for another time.

"Beth, have you ever, you know, done it with someone else before?"

"I had a boyfriend who wanted to try, but I wouldn't let him. He was older than me, in college, on the tennis team. He was handsome and sexy and basically a nice guy, I guess, but I never completely trusted him, I guess. Something always held me back. But nothing's holding me back now."

At that she gave me another long deep kiss.

After a while I disengaged from our embrace.

"Beth?"

"Yes, Robbie?" There was a hint of vexation in her tone now.

"I've heard that it's . . . the first time, that it can hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Nothing you could do could hurt me, Robbie. Because I know you do it with love in your heart."

"I've heard it can be messy, too. That there's blood sometimes. We can't hide that."

"For a horny teenager with a willing girl lying next to you, you sure worry a lot!" She tweaked my ear. "But actually, I've thought of that, too. That's why. . . " She reached down beside the bed and dramatically flung her arm in the air. ". . . I brought a towel. A nice thick towel. My towel, that I can do with what I want." She waived the towel over our heads.

"Now, any more questions? Perhaps you'd like to ask about your algebra homework, or discuss politics?"

"No ma'am, I promise! I'm done. Maybe we could get back to that part of our conversation where you used the word 'ravish'."

"Excellent suggestion, young man!"

With that she raised herself up a little, put one hand on each of my shoulders, pushed me flat against the bed, and plopped down on top of me, kissing me furiously.

I reciprocated, exploring her back and buttocks with my hands. In the process I gradually raised up her long nightgown to expose her legs, butt, and lower back. She raised herself up and finished the job by pulling the gown over her head and threw it on the floor. Sitting astride of me she tugged on my t-shirt and I helped her pull it off. Then she leaned back and with her hands behind her back started pushing back my pj bottoms. I leaned forward to help her and kicked off the offending garments.

With she sitting, in effect, in my lap, and I in a half upright position I hugged her to me tightly. No experience I had before, and damned few since, can compare to the feeling of holding a naked, desirable and desiring woman against your body for the first time. I could feel the mounds of her breasts pressed against mine, her coarse pubic hair brushing against my pelvis, the muscles of her stomach almost vibrating against mine. As I hugged her I could feel her ribcage flex with the increasing pace of her breathing, and feel her hot breath against against my neck. We crushed our bodies together, relishing our every nerve tingling against the other.

Beth grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Now!" she both commanded and begged.

We rolled over as Beth grabbed the towel and arranged it under her. I started to lie down on top of her, but she put her hand against my chest.

"Wait," she said. "I want to touch it."

She pushed me upright so that now it was I who sat astride her hips. My penis pulsed with lust. She raised her head to look at it, then stroked it and my balls for a few seconds.

Then she fell back against the pillow.

"OK," was all she said.

I lowered myself over her and kissed her. Lifting my hips I reached down to feel between her legs. I put the flat of my hand against the top of her pubic hair and slowly slid my hand downward. Her hair was damp and as I explored with my fingertips it felt hot and slick. I found an opening and inserted a finger. Beth inhaled sharply.

"Now," she implored.

I angled my hips to bring the tip of my penis to the opening. Guiding it with my hand I felt the moist heat of her desire. Once I had found the opening I began gently pushing in. When the tip was fully engulfed gentle pressure no longer made headway. I paused, afraid of injuring Beth.

"Don't' stop," Beth whispered. "Just. . . don't' stop."

She kissed me and leaned forward a little to put both hands on my buttocks and pulled me forward.

I pushed a little harder, but still met with resistance. Then I made a sudden short thrust and felt something give way. Beth gasped.

Holding her breath she nodded, then exhaled and said, "Keep going."

I entered her fully with little trouble and began slowly stroking in and out. Her warmth and closeness enveloped me. I leaned my head against her shoulder and felt her soft breath against my face. After only a few strokes I could feel my penis sort of tingle and felt pressure begin to build below my balls. I could feel the head of my penis expand and the sensitive skin underneath the head felt like it controlled a string tied to my guts and each wave of pleasure tried to pull a little bit of my insides out.

"Beth," I croaked. "Beth, I. . . "

She stroked my hair and said, "Shh, don't worry. Just love me. Just love me."

"Oh Beth, I do, I. . . "

I felt something growing in my loins, like someone was blowing up a small balloon inside of me until finally it had just one place to release its pressure. I thrust one last time as my insides exploded out of me. I gasped as successive convulsions squirted out every last bit of me. I collapsed on Beth's chest and just lay there for a few moments as she stroked my hair. Once the intensity of the moment had ebbed, I began to sense my embarrassment. Once I was fully inside of her, I probably hadn't even lasted a minute. Some lover I was!

"Beth, I'm sorry. That was pretty. . . I'm just sorry that for your first time. . . I'm not much of a lover, I guess."

"Oh shush, you're being silly. I almost came just from seeing how turned on you were. I couldn't imagine having a more passionate and tender lover. You're everything I could possibly want."

Then we kissed for a long time before drifting off to sleep.

I awoke sometime later on my side with Beth spooned against my back. I could feel the regular pulse of her breathing and felt her breasts push against my back. I raised myself up a little to look at the lighted clock on the night table between the two beds. 3:12 it read. I lay my head back gently on the pillow, but my stirring must have awakened Beth, because she began to nuzzle my ear as she wrapped her arms around me. She slipped one arm under my head and with her free hand she began to rub my chest and stomach. Blood rushed opposite directions through me, flushing my cheeks and my penis. She reached down further and fondled my dick and balls. I was quickly rock hard. I could hear Beth's breathing quicken, as did mine. So it was I experienced one of a man's great pleasures: having a woman reach in desire for your manhood. As a simple, unpremeditated act, few other sights, sounds, or actions can do more to elicit a man's virility, nor to confirm it.

As pleasurable as it was to be fondled in this manner, in this position I was unable to respond. I turned to face Beth and kissed her fiercely on her lips, then gently on her nose, eyes, cheeks, and ear. As I kissed her neck I fondled her marvelous breasts. We had petted many times on our previous dates, but to feel her breasts' full shape and texture unfettered by clothes or awkward positions was a revelation. She had beautiful, sensuous breasts, full and pendulous, but pleasingly shaped with dark areolae and, when aroused, pronounced, alert nipples. I suckled these remarkable nipples and with one hand I stroked her stomach, and then the coarse hair of her crotch. My fingertips found her dampness and explored in and out of her pussy. I had heard some of the more experienced guys talk about the magic button, a woman's clit, which was the center of her pleasure, supposedly, near the top of her slit. I had wanted to ask Beth about it, but I was afraid I would sound too coarse, too forward. But I let my fingers slowly draw her wetness from her opening up between her lips and found her button. I slowly massaged it as I continued to suckle first on one breast, and then the other. Soon Beth began to moan and gyrate her hips. Since what I was doing seemed to be working I just kept on doing it, occasionally dipping my fingers back down to her honeypot to replenish the lubrication. Her obvious pleasure was getting me very excited, too. I could feel my hardon grow. Beth began stroking me on my back and butt, and then fondled my balls and dick.

Then she reached across the bed with one hand and grabbed the stained towel wedged against the wall and placed it under her. I knew her meaning and kissed her as I positioned myself over her. This time I slid in easily and felt her enticing warmth surround me. Our love making was in sync now as she met each thrust with a rotation of her hips. We settled into an easy rhythm and I could feel the sensitivity of my penis increasing at a manageable pace. In the dimness I could just make out Beth's eyes, sometimes closed, sometimes gazing at me. I saw a faint glisten of sweat from her chest and neck, even though the room was now rather chilly and the covers had been thrown back.