Reformation Ch. 09

Story Info
After the night out the family will never be the same.
15.9k words
4.77
73.8k
45

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,238 Followers

Chapter Nine
Aftermath and Reformation

Nobody was quick to stir that next morning. The living room was littered with nude bodies liberally strewn about it. The room looked like the scene of a grisly mass-murder, the type that would make the national news, but the only mass-casualties of the previous night were brain cells. Taryn was closest to the main door, and she was lying on her stomach with her head pointing in the direction of the couch. Veronica was sprawled out across the couch, face down with an arm and a leg draping off of it. Rosina was asleep underneath the coffee table, lying on her side, in the fetal position. Owen was on his back, not far from the couch, somewhere between the couch and the dining room, but he was not alone. Karen was cuddled up to him and was sleeping with half her body draped over him. She had a peaceful and satisfied look on her face as she slept. The first to stir was Taryn, who groaned as she began to move her sore body, from her position on the carpet-covered concrete floor.

"Ooooooh, Fuck am I sore," Taryn groaned in a gravely voice as she sat up and looked around at everyone around her. "Fuck, we're late," Taryn cursed in her still gravely voice after glancing at the clock on the wall.

By the clock on the wall, the Spa should have been open half an hour ago, on the busiest day of the week. Taryn got up and began to shake each person awake, asking if they were alright. Karen's only response was to smile a satisfied smile at Taryn and snuggle up closer to Owen. Veronica noticed this and glared her disapproval at Karen who was oblivious to the harsh look. Everyone seemed to be alright . . . relatively, they were okay until they started to try to stand up.

"We have to open the spa," Taryn said as she pulled her dress over her head.

"I agree," Karen said as she started to stand up but then fell back down onto her rump, while grabbing her head and wincing in pain.

"Yeah, but not by you," Taryn said with a laugh, but quickly that laugh died quickly due to the pain in her head.

"I'll do it," Rosina said as she started to stand up but fell over sideways, crashing into the couch. "No I won't" she groaned as she looked up bleary-eyed from where she landed.

"I'm up! I'll go!" Veronica said as she remained sitting upright but motionless on the couch. "Really, I'm getting up," she said just before she fell over sideways and crashed on the couch, asleep once more.

"I guess, it's you and me, Red," Owen said as he stood up, wobbling only a little bit as he did so.

"Sounds like fun, Master. I'll show you how to run the front. I can handle the back end by myself," Taryn said as she handed Owen his clothes.

"No, it's my shop! I'll go!" Karen said as she tried once more to stand up.

"No, you won't. You're in no shape to do anything. Stay here, rest, and take care of the other two," Owen said as he put his hand on Karen's shoulder and gently pushed her back down.

"Yes, Sir," Karen replied, almost out of instinct, and this response elicited a raised-eyebrow look from everyone in the room, yet Owen only smiled in reply.

Taryn and Owen did leave the apartment and went upstairs to run the Spa while the others rested downstairs. Taryn didn't get a chance to show Owen what to do before they opened up the doors, as she had hoped. As soon as they arrived upstairs they saw that there were a few customers milling about outside the doors of the Spa, waiting for it to open. Owen watched carefully what Taryn did and quickly picked up on what to do as she rang the first customers through. Once the first few were rung though, Owen took over running the front of the spa while Taryn concentrated on running the back end. Owen found that he liked dealing with people and that it a good change from the intense studying that he had been doing the past few weeks.

While upstairs was a hive of activity, with a steady stream of customers, downstairs was as silent as a tomb as the three other survivors from the previous night lay resting and recuperating in the living room. Karen was the first to stir and forced herself to get up and get the day started. She brewed coffee, and made breakfast for the five of them and Rosina took coffee and breakfast up to Taryn and Owen as soon as it was ready.

Back downstairs breakfast was a quiet affair because Karen, Rosina and Veronica were still feeling rough from the previous night's drinking. Also, Veronica was angry with Karen for having sex with Owen and telling him that she needed a man. Veronica scowled at Karen throughout breakfast, not hiding her displeasure one bit. For the most part Karen ignored Veronica's harsh glares and continued to eat breakfast but eventually, she had enough of Veronica's attitude and decided to challenge her on it.

"Alright, young lady, what is your problem?" Karen snapped angrily at Veronica as she threw her fork down on her plate.

"As if you don't know! And address me properly, I am your Mistress!" Veronica retorted angrily as she sat up straight and glared at Karen in a superior attitude.

"I may call you Mistress during Playtime, but this is not Playtime, and I will certainly not call you Mistress when you're acting like a spoiled little brat!" Karen spat back as she stared at her daughter in disbelief. "Now what the fuck is your problem?" Karen finished with a frustrated tone of voice as she continued to look at Veronica with an expectant look.

"SPOILED BRAT!" Veronica shouted indignantly. "I am an outraged MISTRESS whose SLAVE has disrespected her by giving herself to another!"

"What?" Karen scoffed in angry shock as she shook her head.

"You threw yourself at Owen last night like a cheap slut!" Veronica spat with anger and hurt in her eyes and voice.

"So what? We were all drunk and everyone ended up having sex with someone! You ended up having sex with Rosina last night, or did you forget? It has been a very long time since I had been with a man and I couldn't resist!" Karen replied in a mildly outraged tone of voice.

"I AM YOUR MISTRESS! I OWN YOU! How dare you disgrace me by having sex with someone else, right in front of me even!" Veronica shouted as she stood up and pointed her finger at Karen as she thumped the table while speaking.

"Sit down, Ronnie," Karen said in a forced calm, motherly tone of voice as she glared at Veronica.

"No!" Veronica said defiantly as she glared at her mother.

"NOW!" Karen shouted angrily with eyes of fire and glared at Veronica unwaveringly.

"Fine," Veronica said as she sat down, but she didn't look pleased about it.

"You seem to have forgotten something basic about our relationship. We play at being 'Mistress' and 'Slave', but only during 'Playtime.' You have taken this too far! You believe that you are my Mistress all the time and that is not the case. You have no right to tell me who I can and can't have sex with," Karen said in a calm, yet firm tone of voice as she looked at Veronica with softness in her eyes.

"But I love you so much! I've wanted to have you for so long, it is the way that we were meant to be, you'll see soon enough! You're just having a hard time with the fact that I'm your daughter. Trust me, trust your Mistress, I know what is best for you," Veronica responded in a loving and soothing tone of voice as she tried to be persuasive.

"There you go again, trying to push me into a relationship that I am not ready for, and don't know if I ever will be ready for," Karen said as she shook her head.

"In time you will be comfortable with us having sex, even though I'm your daughter," Veronica said as she held Karen's hand and started to stroke it in an understanding manner.

"That's not it! I don't mind anymore that you are my daughter. In this house, loving and having sex with a family member seems 'normal.' That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is your insistence to make 'Playtime' a permanent and twenty-four-seven thing," Karen replied in a firm yet calm tone of voice.

"But that's our destiny! You know that, you have to know that!" Veronica replied fervently, as she looked into Karen's eyes with a pleading look.

"Look, we have fun and I enjoy our times together, I really do. I just don't think I could give myself completely to another woman. If last night has taught me anything, it has taught me that I'd miss men. I need to have a man in my life, I love men too much to turn my back on them completely," Karen said with a sad tone of voice as she looked at Veronica with a look of compassion.

"That's okay; there are toys and devices we can get. You won't have to give up a thing, we can make this work!" Veronica said in a pleading tone of voice with an urging look in her eyes as she moved her chair closer to Karen.

"Are you kidding? Do you really think a plastic cock is all it takes to replace a man? Do you seriously think that the only thing I miss about men is their cocks? I miss feeling the strong arms of a man encircling me. I miss the warmth, weight and sent of him as he hovers over me while he ravages me senseless! I miss their strength of will and being taken care of. Can your dildo do all that?" Karen asked with a queer look in her eye.

"No, but I can!" Veronica asserted as she leaned in closer to Karen.

"You could, but it isn't the same!" Karen replied in a frustrated tone of voice as she shook her head and looked away.

For a moment her eyes fell on Rosina who had until now been quiet. With a wordless look, Karen silently asked Rosina to help explain things to Veronica. Karen wanted Veronica to understand why she needed a real man, not a lesbian with a strap-on dildo.

"Ronnie, you and I have had sex, and I can say with certainty that you know very well how to please a woman," Rosina said calmly to Veronica and smiled a naughty smile and wink.

"SEE! Even she says that I'm the best! You don't need men!" Veronica said eagerly to Karen.

"Listen to her! Let her finish!" Karen said firmly.

"While I do love having sex with women, including you, I also need Master," Rosina started out calmly, but was interrupted before she could continue.

"Big surprise you would say that, he's your Master!" Veronica scoffed sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"It is true that he is my Master and I can't imagine not serving him. I NEED him, I NEED his control and his dominance over me; I don't deny that. Sex with him is different than sex with Mistress Red because he is a man. I love them both and enjoy having sex with them both, yet they fulfil a different need within me. While I need having sex with Mistress Red, because know that I need the soft, tender charms of a woman's body, I also need the hard, powerful form of a man's body. I wouldn't want to give up having sex with men or women, thankfully Master is gracious enough to let me have both," Rosina said with a soft and loving tone of voice as she smiled while speaking.

"Then it's settled. We continue as Mistress and Slave and now and again we pick up a man for you play with for the night!" Veronica said in an urging and hopeful manner.

"It's not that simple. I am not into casual sex, I never was. If I have sex with someone, I need to care about them. Also, while I am a Submissive and enjoy submitting to you, I could never do it on a constant basis," Karen said with a slightly sombre tone of voice as she held Veronica's hand and spoke into her daughter's eyes.

"Because I'm your daughter?" Veronica asked with a sad and hurt tone of voice as she looked down.

"No, because you're a woman," Karen said as she lightly pinched Veronica's chin, causing the young woman to look up into her mother's eyes. "I already told you that the fact that you're my daughter doesn't bother me anymore and that I enjoy our Playtime, but if I was to give myself to a Dominant on a constant basis, it would have to be to a Dominant man." Karen spoke with a calm and certain tone of voice as she looked at Veronica with a compassionate tone.

"You mean Owen, don't you?" Veronica said with a scowl on her face as she glared at Karen.

"He is the obvious choice. He knows about us and understands this family, something anyone who comes into our lives would have to do. He is handsome, as well as a good man who genuinely cares about me . . . about all of us," Karen said with a pondering tone of voice as she stroked Veronica's cheek.

"He's a wonderful Master, he cares for and looks out for me. I fear nothing, as long as I have Master to take care of me. You can't find a better Master," Rosina said with a glowing look of love.

"I bet he is, I can see how well he treats the two of you," Karen said with a warm smile on her face while she spoke in a subdued tone of voice.

"Should we talk to him tonight? I'm certain he would take you on. It would be great to have you as a Fellow-Slave!" Rosina said with an eager tone to her voice.

"Hang on! I didn't say that I wanted to be Owen's Slave!" Karen sputtered out in a frustrated tone of voice.

"Why not? Did you enjoy last night? Didn't you just say that you wanted to submit to Owen?" Rosina asked in a slightly hurt tone of voice.

"I just don't know if I want to become anyone's full-time Slave," Karen replied with a heavy sight and shrug of her shoulders.

"Can we at least continue with Playtime?" Veronica asked hopefully.

"As long as you understand that Playtime is limited to just Playtime," Karen replied with a firm tone of voice.

"Sure," Veronica replied with a nod of her head.

"If you have 'Playtime' with Ronnie, why can't you have, 'Playtime' with Owen?" Rosina asked with a raised eyebrow and a sparkle in her eye as she eyed Karen for her response.

"No reason, I suppose," Karen replied with a heavy sigh.

"Shall we talk to him tonight?" Rosina asked eagerly as she leaned in close to Karen.

"I just don't know if I should, I just don't know what I want," Karen replied as she looked back at Rosina with a worried look on her face and fear in her eyes.

"But you certainly know what you don't want," Veronica grumbled under her breath as she got up and stormed away from the table.

"Ronnie!" Karen called out to the departing Veronica before she put her head in her hands and sighed deeply.

"She'll come around. Do you want me to talk to her?" Rosina asked Karen as she rubbed the older woman's back.

"No, leave her be." Karen said with a frustrated sigh. "I should go upstairs and help out. I'll talk to her later," Karen said as she stood up and started to gather up the dirty dishes.

"You go, I'll do the dishes," Rosina said as she put her hand on Karen's hand and smiled up at her.

"Thanks, Cat," Karen said as she smiled warmly at Rosina for a brief moment. "I just need . . ." she started to stammer.

"I know. Go on," Rosina said as she squeezed Karen's hand.

"Thanks," Karen said as she kissed Rosina on the lips before she departed for upstairs.

Karen made her way upstairs and as she closed the door to the downstairs behind her she heard Taryn taking care of a customer in a nearby room. Drawn by unknown curiosity she walked over and peeked in the room and saw Taryn explaining what she was doing to the customer with an ease that only confidence and expertise could give. Karen walked away impressed that indeed Taryn could run the place as well as she could. Karen walked out to the front and was surprised to find Owen charming a customer into adding a service she had not come in for. Almost as if on cue Taryn walked by Karen and graciously escorted the customer into the back. Karen felt out of place and useless in her own Spa and wondered what she should do.

Without warning, Owen turned and looked right at Karen and smiled at her with a look that began to melt her insides. It seemed that the events of the previous night still had an effect on her, namely her lingering attraction to Owen. Wordlessly Owen beckoned her to him and silently and immediately she walked towards him, never averting her gaze from looking deep into his eyes. When she was close enough she took from him the one thing she needed at that moment, a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight as she rested her head on his shoulder, sighing and relaxing when she felt Owen's arms encircle her.

"What is it Karen?" Owen said as he continued to hold and gently rock Karen.

"Ronnie and I had a fight," Karen said, not lifting her head, staring blankly at the wall.

"About last night? About us?" Owen asked with concern in his voice.

At the instant Owen uttered the word "us" Karen's soul sighed and her stomach flipped. It felt good to hear a man, specifically Owen, refer to her as half of an "us." As she held him now, Karen could not deny how deeply she felt for him. It was almost shocking how hard she had fallen for this man in a boy's body. He was the same age as her daughter so on one hand he was a child, but to her Owen was anything but a child, he had a confidence and wisdom beyond his years. Karen could not doubt that he was a man, more of a man than most of the men she knew. She smiled and clutched him tighter before she lifted her head and smiled a teary smile at the man she held in so high regard at that moment.

"No, Sir, it was about her and I," Karen said with a sigh and a shake of her head. "She sees herself as my Mistress all the time and not just during Playtime," she continued with a sad look.

"How would you define your relationship?" Owen asked as he stroked Karen's shoulder.

"Most of the time we are 'mother and daughter,' but now and again, during Playtime we are 'Mistress and Slave,' but only during Playtime," Karen said with a firm tone of voice.

"How does she feel about you and I, did she bring that up?" Owen said as his stroking now ventured onto Karen's back.

"Well, she didn't like it. That was how the argument got started. She tried to tell me that it was wrong for us to have sex and that by doing so I had 'disgraced my Mistress.' I told her that she wasn't my Mistress all the time and that she had no business telling me who I could and could not have sex with," Karen said in a bit of a rant before she fell silent and looked up into Owen's eyes and smiled warmly into them. "How do you feel about us, about what we did, Sir?" she added coyly.

"It wasn't something I had planned . . . but I don't regret it. When we moved in with you and Ronnie, I never imagined things would turn out like this. You are an amazing and beautiful woman, and I consider myself lucky to share what we have already shared. I would love to explore a relationship with you but I just don't know if we should, if you could handle it," Owen said with a concerned look on his face as he stared into Karen's eyes.

"What do you mean?" Karen replied, sounding more than a little confused.

"I am not only involved with Red and Cat but I am their Master as well. I can't just abandon that responsibility, for you or any woman," Owen said with a serious tone of voice and a sad look in his eye.

"I know that, I wouldn't ask you to. I've seen what happened when you did leave! It was horrible for all of us around here without you. You belong here, with us . . . all of us," Karen said as she gripped Owen tighter and rested her head on his chest while looking up at him.

"Okay, but what you may not realize is that I can't just have a 'normal' relationship with anyone. I have been too long as a Master to be anything else. If we did get involved, eventually it would come to a point where you would have to make a choice, to either become my Slave or walk away from me. If you're not ready to make that commitment, then it is best that we don't continue this relationship at all," Owen explained with a calm and compassionate manner. "Do you understand?" he asked as he lifted Karen's chin and looked deep into her eyes.

polyman
polyman
1,238 Followers