Reg, Me, & My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Threesome with a good friend.
879 words
3.94
106.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heme
heme
6 Followers

Reg has been a friend about 5 years now and he and I have a good friendship. He also is married about the same length of time as me.

Reg has told me several times that he thinks my wife is hot but he would never do anything about it, as it would affect our friendship. My wife told me a few months ago that she had sexual fantasies about Reg but only fantasies.

This got me thinking, as I know my wife has thought about being with two men at the same time. So I started to talk to her about the possibility of a threesome. This got my wife hot and I got lots of fun out of it.

One day I decided to ask her if she would have a threesome for real with Reg, her answer was a very happy yes please! The next thing that I would have to do is ask my friend Reg if he would, a very daunting task for one man to ask another.

I went over to his place and asked him, he was blown away. When he regained composure he said he would like to try so long as I was ok with it.


We tried to work out details but nothing was working with trying to keep it quiet. My wife was losing heart and told me if it is not this weekend then it would not happen. Luckily Reg’s wife was away for the weekend and no one was at home at his place. I told my wife we would be going over to Reg’s place in the morning, but Reg did not know.

The next morning early my wife put on a nice top with no bra, short skirt with white lacy French knickers and we went over to his place. Well to say he was surprised would be an understatement. He looked at me and I smiled, he blushed. Reg told my wife I know why you are both here but I don’t think I can go through with it. My wife’s face looked sad, what could I do?

I asked my wife to unbutton the two top buttons on her top, she did and Reg watched. Nothing happened, so I asked her to come over and stand between us, (we were both seated). My wife came over and stood between us and I hitched up her skirt, Reg watched. Next I undid the rest of her buttons on her top and said to Reg “ how can you resist these, playing with my wife’s firm, soft tits.

With this Reg grabbed my wife and started to kiss and lick her nipples. My wife started to moan as Reg started losing control. I was kissing and playing with my wife’s firm ass. Reg started to share my wife’s tits with me and she started to kiss him hard. By this time his hand had moved to her ass feeling it. My wife looked over and could see a bulge in his pants knowing what it was she kissed me hard.

I said why don’t we sit on the lounge. We all agreed and moved to the lounge room.

I removed my wife’s French knickers before she sat down in between Reg and me. My wife started to kiss Reg and then me. She grabbed our hard cocks in each hand while kissing us. Reg started to feel her moist pussy as she put a leg on each of us. His finger slipped inside of her and she kissed him hard. I was licking her tit’s watching him finger my wife in front of me.

I asked him if he would like to taste her but he was a bit shy so I dropped to my knees and started to lick her pussy. About one minute later I look up and see Reg’s hard cock in my wife’s mouth. I was not sure if she would enjoy that but she was sucking for all she was worth. We done this for a while until my wife realised he would cum soon and stopped this.

I said, “lets go into the bedroom.” We did with my wife lying between us again. I knew my wife-wanted Reg badly so I let him go first. I held her tight as he slipped his hard cock inside her. She was hot and Reg started to pump her. I was feeling her tit and she was playing with my hard cock. I have never seen my wife so hot.


Reg started to pump her pussy hard and she grabbed his hand and helped him. He soon came deep inside my wife and she wanted more. So then it was my turn. She turned around to face Reg as I pushed my rock hard cock deep inside her. My wife started to kiss Reg as I fucked her hard and fast. Neither of us lasted too long as we were so horny. I came deep inside my wife. We stayed for a drink and smiled at each other.

Later my wife and I went home and she wanted to know when we would do it again. I am working on it and Reg is keen to fuck my wife again.

heme
heme
6 Followers