Reg, Me, & My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple has more fun with friend.
783 words
4.24
53.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heme
heme
6 Followers

Today Reg came over to my place at 10.am as we had arranged. My wife was dressed in a short black skirt with split up the back, black stockings, short loose top, high heels and nothing else but a smile.

Reg look at my wife and told her she look nice. She walked over to him and kissed him telling him he was sweet to notice. I walked over to my wife and kissed her telling her "told you he would love this outfit as much as I do."

My wife asked if we would like a cool drink and we both said "yes." Watching her walk into the kitchen going to the refrigerator and bending over to get the coke out we both watched intensely. Yes we both had a good look at what was (or was not) under her skirt, nothing but a clean-shaven pussy. Reg looked at me and winked. I knew what he meant and wanted as I too wanted this.

After we had finished our drinks, my wife sat on the lounge between Reg and me. He looked at me and smiled and told my Wife she was a hot looking woman. With this she kissed him hard. Reg grabbed her firm breasts and started to rub them. I started to hitch up her skirt and feel her legs. Feeling the stocking clad sexy legs all the way, stopping to kiss parts on the way.

My wife started to moan with Reg paying attention to her nipples and kissing her neck. By this time I had my wife's skirt hitched up all the way and Reg had a good look at that shaved pussy that my Wife had for this occasion. My wife started to rub his tight pants were there was a bulge. Like a good wife, she was doing the same to me at the same time. We were hard as rock's kissing her deeply as we lifted her top up to reveal those erect nipples.

Reg started to feel my wife's clean-shaven pussy while I felt her Tits licking the nipples. Reg slipped down on to the floor and spread my wife's legs open. My wife was hot as Reg started to lick her pussy slowly slipping a finger in to her moist hole. He obviously had done that before as my wife was soon having an orgasm. She shook with pleasure and kissed me hard. My wife was so hot and it turned us on even more.

Reg wanted to fuck her now so I moved off the lounge so he could doggie her. He slipped his hard cock into her moist hole and started to pump her hard and squeezing her tits. I walked in front of her and slipped my hard cock into her mouth. What a sight me and Reg inside my wife at the same time. Reg pumped her harder and faster and soon came. I moved behind my wife and slipped my hard cock into her pussy kissing her back while pumping her hard and slow. Reg move to were I was and my Wife started to suck him hard. I started to pump her hard and she soon sucked Reg's cock back to life. She came at the same time I did and Reg swapped places with me. This time when Reg pushed his hard cock into my Wife, she started to cum straight away and she sucked me so nicely I got hard instantly.

Reg took his time this time, much to the delight of my wife, as she was a slave to his hard cock as he rocked her back and forth. He was feeling her tits as they dangled down and pumped her pussy hard. She came again and so did Reg. My wife looked at me and smiled as I turned her over onto her back and pushed my hard cock into her again. I could see the look of ecstasy on her face with all the attention she was receiving from Reg and me.

Slow and hard I fucked her as Reg watched me and her cum again. I fell off my wife with exhaustion as Reg, my Wife and I had been going for nearly 3 hours.

My wife kissed Reg hard and thanked him for a great day. Reg looked at me and said, "Anytime I loved it." So when he left my wife kissed me and held me tight and said, "thank you." I don't know why she thanked me, as it was the hottest sex I have ever had.

My wife has a birthday coming up soon and Reg and I are planning a surprise birthday for her.

heme
heme
6 Followers