Regina Finds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arousal was immediate.

Her bum wiggled of its own volition, back into Jenny.

Jenny powered her nipples up into burning embers; her pussy was in spasms of jerking intensity.

She felt movements, but because of her lack of knowledge of all things sexual, she didn't realise what was happening to her, or what was being done.

Her body had instructed her to go along with anything that was requested of it. Simply because everything she was experiencing, was new, and vital to her very well being. She was falling in love with these two beautiful black lovers.

She was their lover, their sex toy, their plaything, anything they wanted from her, it was theirs now.

She felt, not saw her dress being removed, she was barely aware of her being turned. Her arms adjusted, the soft ropes being attached to each wrist, and around her yielding body. All she was aware of was the sensuality she was feeling, of the pure heat coursing through her. The mounting and unforgiving desire and need in her body, to be satisfied and quenched again, more and more.

Regina was being unknowingly trained to accept their superiority. Her submittal was being given to her, and she was taking it completely, she would want nothing more by the time they had finished.

She found herself in the centre of her bed, and above her now was Jenny.

Her arms were at her side tied to her, but she didn't know it, or realise it.

'Oh Jenny, Wha... Oh... Plea... Oh... I...'

Her voice was choked off as Jenny dropped her dripping pussy onto her mistress's face and mouth.

Jenny's fingers closed onto her nipples and so began Regina's slow torturous demise to Jenny and Eddie, whom had been her black servant girl, and driver just hours before.

Her blonde hair began to soak up Jenny's love juice as her own arousal grew on Regina's now energetic tongue, instinct had taken Regina over, she knew what was wanted and demanded of her, and she did as silently instructed too!

She couldn't see anything, but she felt her legs being lifted up by her feet, movement around her buttocks, and then a cock entered her pussy..

Eddie's wonderful cock was back in her. She almost wept with joy at the undeniable need of it.

To be fucked by him again, she knew now that she was, and would subject herself to this man, and to this woman. They were going to take her to places she had never known of.

Her explosions were unremitting, she couldn't resist or respond to them she was held in place and no succour would be offered to her fabulously beaten and battered body, until they had finished with her.

She accepted her new role and the position, gleefully, submissively, happily, gladly, and unquestioningly.

Regina would give them anything now, to be like this was a wish, she never knew was in her to need.

She knew they would, could and were, going to do whatever they wanted with her, and what surprised her the most was, she wanted it too, so very badly now.

Her nipples were screaming at her for relief, it was up to Jenny to grant that, so she denied it to herself, as long as Jenny wants it, Jenny gets it!

Then Jenny unloaded a sluice of her sweet nectar into Regina's willing and waiting mouth, and lapping tongue.

Eddie leaned forward and kissed Jenny, he squeezed her own nipples, her orgasm blasted into Regina's mouth. She sucked licked and swallowed everything Jenny deposited there.

Regina had just had her very first three way, but she didn't even know it, she didn't even know what a three way was!

All she knew was that her body was begging for rest and tenderness, she needed to be loved.

And she begged for it, as soon as Jenny lifted her black, and pink dripping pussy off Regina's slick juiced face.

'Oh please, please let me rest, I am so drained, I have to rest, please let me?' she begged her wonderful tormentors.

They removed themselves from her and lay at her side.

'Regina?' Eddie asked.

'Yes,' Regina replied.

'Are you with me now, with us?'

'Or do you want to go back to being the bored unhappy, sad and lonely, lady of the House?' He proffered.

'Oh Eddie, I am with you, all the way, please take me to heaven again and back, every day.'

'That's the answer I wanted to hear from you Reggie, Jenny and I are very pleased with you, very pleased. We are going to be the happiest of lovers, and friends, believe me.'

They all fell asleep then, and slumbered the night away, Regina still had her hands tied to her sides, she hadn't yet realised that she had been.

When she awoke the following morning, her eyes opened slowly, she hardly knew where she was, her body was so stiff and sore, she had never been put through anything like yesterday, willingly or not.

She felt wonderful, at long last she thought, I have found out what loving can do for me, I won't ever let them go, whatever they want from me, it's theirs!

Turning her head her eyes fell on Jenny, sleeping softly beside her, Eddie was no where to be seen, he had risen 2 hours ago, and then the door opened, he was totally naked, except for one of Jenny's tiny frilly aprons, sporting a half hard erection, and carrying a huge tray of breakfast food.

He saw she was awake, and blew her a kiss, Regina's heart almost burst.

He stood at the side of the bed, and said.

'Move over Reggie, we have to eat.'

'Yes we do,' she replied and leaning forward, took his big black cock into her soft hot mouth.

'Aaaaaargh!' Eddie laughed, and pulled away, 'not yet baby, later okay, we gotta eat honey.'

This woke jenny, who smiled, pulled Regina to her and pushed her down onto her back and kissed her, it was their first kiss, Regina had never experienced anything like it, it stunned her, it was wonderful.

She relaxed in Jenny's arms while she sated herself on her mistress's lips.

Then pulled slowly away, keeping her eyes on her.

Regina's eyes were locked on Jenny's, this was so knew, kissing another woman, or being kissed by one, had never been on her agenda ever, not this sort of kiss anyway.

They smiled at each other, Regina letting her know with hers, that she was happy, and would go for more whenever Jenny wanted to.

Eddie settled the huge tray of food between them, he was in the middle of his 2 women, and both knew this was the way now.

Because Regina was still tied at her wrists, being refused to be set free for now, she had to be fed, which caused much mirth.

After they had eaten, and rested a while, Jenny got in behind her, and pushed her legs between Regina's arms and body, they were now in a row boat position.

Jenny leaning back on the headboard, started to ravish Regina's already tortured nipples, occasionally dipping into her pussy, whilst Eddie knelt between her open legs, and fingered her arse.

Also leaning in and capturing an unused nipple in his pearly white teeth, Jenny had her own teeth securely fastened to Regina's neck, and scraping away all over both sides.

Regina's pussy was exploding, never before had it been like this, was nothing sacred?

Raising her feet and placing them over his shoulders, he moved in for the kill.

Regina watched as his great black prick, edged towards her defenceless openly exposed gash.

On his knees he drove forward, expunging what breath she had in her lungs, faster and faster, he smashed it in and out of her, all the while Jenny was committing serious crimes of passion upon her fully diluted mind.

Then grabbing Regina by the chin, gently but firmly, he said.

'Watch Regina, and feel your heart, mind and body give way to me, are you ready Regina?'

Having no idea what he was meaning, Regina could only answer.

'Yes Eddie, yes.'

He pulled his slime slicked prick out of her sodden soaking dripping pussy, her love juice was spread around under her and on the bed.

Jenny knew what was coming, and was ready to hold her in place.

He placed the tip of it against her little brown hole, and pushed forward, Regina nearly bent in half, the scream that emitted from her mouth was screeching to say the least, as the head popped past her tight ring pieace.

Jenny clamped her hand over her mouth, Regina tried to struggle free, but it was never going to be forthcoming, Eddie pushed further in, when he was about half way, he stopped.

Jenny took her hand away.

'Please Eddie no, I can't bear it, please stop, I will do anything you want, say anything you want, give you anything you want,' she sobbed, 'but please stop, please?'

'Relax Regina, relax, let it wash over you, give it a little time,' he told her.

'But Eddie?' she cried, tears rolling down her face.

He and Jenny had discussed this, and had decided that it as better to get it over with, then there would never be any more dissent from her.

'Easy baby, easy,' he whispered to her, while Jenny was murmuring to her also.

Still trailing her nails around her body, nipples and pussy, Regina began to lay in her arms again.

Eddie waited a few more minutes, and pulled out a little, Regina gasped.

Then he pushed back in a little, the gasp and look of fear returned to her face.

She knew somehow that this was a sort of test for her, they were wanting to know if she was truly a part of their lives now.

She grimaced, locked her jaws and determined to take it, to accept it; she nodded her head to him.

Eddie knew now, truly truly she was theirs.

He returned her look with one of his own, and pushed all the way in.

Her mind collapsed with the pain, but she knew it was the way to go now, gradually, the pain subsided as her rear end expanded to allow its degradation, and submittal.

Jenny was attending to the rest of her body, and soon her full arousal came back, it came back with a vengeance.

It over took her once more, soon Eddie was sliding his great black weapon easily in and out of her arse, her nipples were remnants of what they once were.

Her clit was devastated by Jenny's fingers and thumbs.

Her mind and body wasn't her own any longer.

The orgasm that they all seemed to share at the same time caused Regina to lose her senses.

She came to, in the same position, but Eddie was no longer in her, Jenny was still behind her, loving her, taking care of her.

Regina was in absolute heaven.

'Oh Jenny, oh Jenny, I love you so much, please love me back the same, please?' She uttered through her ragged breath.

'Ma'am I will always look after you, I will never hurt, or let you down, I promise with my heart.' Jenny said.

Jenny reached and undid the knots holding her captive, and they struggled into each others arms.

'Jenny?' She asked.

'Yes ma'am,' she replied.

'I rather liked being your prisoner, being tied up like that, it was just so so wild, honestly,' and giggled.

'You will always be the prisoner of my love from now on ma'am,' she told her.

'Yes Jenny, yes I will, but please, no more calling me ma'am, okay?'

'You will always be my mistress ma'am, but it won't stop me from being me, I promise,' and laughed herself.

'But Eddie is a different proposition for you to handle, he will expect you to treat him in a very different way now, so please be ready for him, he will brook no dissent from you, you are his now, as I am, but he will love us totally, believe me ma'am.'

'Jenny, I am ready, I think know what is, and will be expected of me, I will try my very best to be there for him, I have never had to be mastered, indeed I never have, but I accept he will be my master now Jenny.'

'Oh ma'am, that is music to my ears, come let us go to him now, and present ourselves to him, you agree this time ma'am?' she sniggered.

Regina laughed loudly at her remark.

'I will present myself to him willingly Jenny, willingly.'

'Can we bathe and get ourselves in a beautiful state of dress for him?' Regina enquired.

'Yes ma'am, we can and should,' she called Eddie, and told him they would be with him as soon as they could.

It was 3 hours later that they went to him, dressed to the nines, and ready for whatever he asked of them, he was asleep! And so they didn't disturb him, they went back to the main house.

Regina told Jenny, that she would have to move all their things in hers.

Jenny said. 'Ma'am, don't you mean, we, we will have to do that ma'am?'

Reggie looked at her quizzically, then realised her meaning, and also understood her life style had changed irrevocably now too, especially that it was just going to be the 3 of them.

'Yes Jenny, I mean, we, we will have to move them,' and smiled and kissed Jenny, like the lovers they now were.

Jenny took her to bed in the afternoon, the first thing she did was straddle her beautiful face again, and told her to lick her to heaven, Regina did, Jenny had her arms under her knees and her pussy was mounted directly on her.

When she was about to cum, Jenny grabbed her by the hair and forced her mouth right into her gorgeously shaved black smooth pussy.

She 69nd her, made her gabble incoherently when her orgasms hit her, she made Regina 69 her too, they utterly loved each other.

Jenny beat her hands down when it came to a match, to see who could get the better of the other.

Regina lay back in her bed and looked at Jenny in a way that almost made her cry, all her life she had wanted to be loved by someone, and now she was being loved by her and Eddie in such a way, it shattered her.

They spent the next weeks getting to know each other like only lovers can, Eddie was the catalyst for them all, but when they went out he still wore the drivers cap, Jenny and he served on when entertainment was on in the house.

But Regina helped with the cleaning up afterwards, and if he thought either of them needed disciplining, he wasn't above giving them a tanning, on bare arses.

Or better still, making one discipline the other, which they took great delight in.

No one ever witnessed Regina, fetching and carrying for both Jenny and Eddie, and certainly no one could ever have guessed the lives they now led.

They led lives of total love, and fulfilment.

Later one night they laid plans to rid Regina of her worthless husband, Jenny had saved all the incriminating evidence she had found over the previous 4 years, they hired a Private Investigator, and in 2 months they had all they needed, and also of his latest indiscretions, lots of photos and recordings.

It also showed him in various states of sexual arousal with other men, which was it as far as the marriage went, over, done with, finished!

He was presented with a fait a compli.

Leave Regina alone forever; give her 5 million, the house and cars and everything in it.

Or he would be exposed in the most horrible way, he took advisement, and in one month, he had settled

He was gone from their lives forever.

Eddie was now king of the castle, Reggie and Jenny were his queens, no one could have loved either, more.

A month later both Jenny and Regina announced their pregnancies, but were a month apart.

Regina hid hers under long loose dresses. A private and very confidential mid wife was taken on. Jenny and Regina carried to term. And because Eddie's cousin was the registrar, Jenny's boys birth date, was brought forward 2 weeks, Regina's secret birth was put back 2 weeks, hence Jenny had twins, born 30 minutes apart. One a beautiful dark skinned brown boy and a beautiful light skinned coffee coloured girl.

No one could understand it, it was some sort of aberration, and genes were blamed?

Eddie and Jenny got married, and the babies called Regina Granmama.