Rehab Ravishment

Story Info
He takes his sexy physical therapist.
2.4k words
3.99
111k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so be gentle and enjoy. Would appreciate feedback!

_______________________

I was only one week away from graduating from college when I tore up my knee in a pick-up basketball game. I had to wait for two weeks for the swelling to go down before I could have surgery to repair it. My operating surgeon told me the rehab would take 18 months before I would be able to fully return to physical activity. I had been through rehab before, having had 3 previous knee operations, so this was old hat to me. What was going to be new this time was my physical trainer. Her name was Andrea.

She was beautiful. Andrea was 5'8" and weighed about 130 pounds. She had shoulder length brown hair and her face reminded me of Jessica Simpson. Her figure was well toned, as her job required it, and she had a very nice pair of tits. They weren't huge, probably a C cup, but I couldn't tell for sure as she usually wore a zip-up sweatshirt during our sessions. Her ass was amazing, and I consider myself an ass man. She, however, was very strict morally, and always wore plain white cotton underwear. They were quite big and not something I found sexually appealing. Despite her "granny panties" I still found her very sexy. I think it had a lot do with her looks, but she also was in a position of power over me, and worked me quite hard during my rehab sessions.

I always felt there was an unspoken sexual tension between the two of us. We flirted, but it was very mild and no one else seemed to pick up on it. I knew she was married, and trying to have a kid, but I knew I would have to fuck her before I finished up my rehab. With each session I became more and more aroused, and more committed to my goal. Not of getting my knee back to 100%, but to having my way with Andrea.

As I neared the end of my rehab, and my knee began to allow me more and freedom with what I was allowed to do, my rehab sessions became more and more intense. I was able to play basketball against Andrea. While she concentrated on how my knee looked and performed, I concentrated on rubbing against her during the games. I would let her back me down into the paint while I rubbed my crotch against her ass. I could have sworn I felt her rub back too. I would also find ways to rub and make contact with her beautiful breasts. There was no way she could have thought it was an accident after so many times, but she never said a word, she would just smile at me.

I had finally made it to the end of my rehab time, and my knee was working perfectly. All that was left to do was have my final re-evaluation, an insurance company requirement. I scheduled it for late in the day on a Friday, and purposefully not shown up on time. I was scheduled as Andrea's last patient, at 7:30 p.m. I called the office at 8:00 and explained I was running late, but asked if we could still take care of it that night. Andrea agreed but told me that she wasn't supposed to let anyone in the rehab center after hours. I had to keep myself from sounding excited over the phone, and was able to control myself. That would be the last time that night I would have that ability.

I showed up at about 8:15, and the reception desk was dark and there was only one light on in the back near the rehab center's separate workout room. I walked on back and Andrea was in the office for trainers filling out some of her paperwork. I thought about taking her right there, but decided to wait until she got me up on one of the trainer tables. I had not worn underwear under my mesh shorts, so I knew she would be unable to not see my semi-hard cock.

I was going to give her a chance to initiate, but if she didn't I was going to have my way with her, whether she liked it or not. Andrea turned around and saw me standing there.

"Hi." She said in her friendly tone.

"Sorry for being late, thanks for staying late to check me out." I responded.

"No problem, my husband is out of town so I have nothing to do at home anyways" She explained.

My mind instantly realized that I could keep her here and play all night without her damn husband knowing. This certainly was going to be a night to remember.

"Hop up on the trainer table, let's measure your leg muscles and check your range of motion" She said.

I lay on my back as she raised my left leg up toward the ceiling to check flexibility. I felt my semi-hard cock flop out of the right leg of my shorts. She saw it and gasped.

"Um, Craig?" Andrea softly said.

She looked a bit uncomfortable, but didn't stop looking at it. I played dumb, until she pointed it out to me.

"Sorry, it's laundry day. I don't have any clean underwear." I apologized.

I knew what she was thinking, but also knew she wouldn't act on it. I was going to have to get aggressive.

After she had checked my flexibility, it was time to head into the fitness center room that was only for rehab patients. On the walls surrounding the room were various pieces of exercise equipment. The floor was carpeted so that would be easier on our naked bodies I thought. I followed behind her, as I always did, and began rubbing my cock through my shorts.

As soon as she hit the light switch I made my move. I came up behind her quickly and grabbed her with one arm around the waist, the other grabbed one of her luscious tits, and I pressed my growing cock up against her ass. She jumped and shrieked as I grabbed her.

"What are you doing? Let go of me Craig!" Andrea shrieked.

At first she struggled to get away, but I whispered in her ear that she had teased me long enough during my rehab, and I was going to get what I wanted. Just then I swear to god, she rubbed her butt back against my cock, but she also called me an asshole and screamed. I clamped my hand over her mouth and worked her to the ground. I pulled on of her arms behind her back and kept my other hand over her mouth. My cock was growing bigger and harder rapidly. I continued to grind it into her ass.

"Andrea you are mine for tonight. Anything I want to do we will do. You will enjoy this much more if you relax and accept the situation." I explained to her.

She nodded her head.

"Stand up and strip for me." I demanded.

She nodded again and I got off her. Andrea slowly stood up on shaky legs. First thing off was that stupid zip-up sweatshirt she always wore. She kicked her shoes off and then off came her shirt. She had a nice flat stomach and sported a modest white bra. I told her to take her pants off next. There were those damn granny panties again. I informed her that she was never to wear those again when she was with me. She gave me a confused look and then nodded. Off came her bra to reveal a beautiful set of tits, with little nipples. Then off came the panties. I picked her panties up, which were sopping wet, and pocketed them.

I chuckled and said, "You must really be enjoying this A."

She didn't respond but her body sure was. There was juice running down her thigh and her nipples were pointing straight out. I began to disrobe. My shirt and wife-beater came off quickly. As I was taking my shorts off she tried to run towards the front exit by the receptionist's desk. I lunged out and grabbed her, dragging her to the floor.

"Please let me go, Craig." Andrea pleaded.

"Don't you know that you want this? Why did you try to escape? I'm going to have to punish you now," I said.

She didn't say anything, but whimpered. I held her down with one arm while I took my shorts the rest of the way off. I sat down and pulled her across my lap. My cock was jabbing into her stomach. I started rubbing her creamy ass cheeks and then SMACK!

"Ow!" Andrea cried out.

I smacked her again, but this time she moaned in response. She started to roll her hips which made my erect cock rub against her stomach. I continued to smack her ass, alternating cheeks until her butt had a warm red hue to it.

"Are you going to try to run again?" I asked.

"No" Andrea said with a defeated tone in her voice.

"Good, now get on your knees" I instructed her.

She did so while wiping tears away from her eyes. I moved in front of her and my hard 7-inch cock was right in front of her face. She gasped.

"My husband's isn't that big," she said.

"Well, then I'm going to teach you a few things. Now suck that dick!" I told her.

She began to lick the tip and around the sides but I was impatient. I roughly grabbed the sides of her head and forced my cock into her mouth. She gagged, but I offered no relief. I fucked her mouth with wild abandon.

I yelled out, "Take that cock you little slut! You know you've wanted this all this time!"

She only moaned something I couldn't understand. I looked down and saw her left hand rubbing her pussy.

"I knew you were a little fuck slut, you love this!" I yelled.

I felt my balls begin to tighten and wondered if she had ever swallowed a load. Well, she was about to swallow one that I had been saving up for her for quite sometime. She sensed my impending explosion and tried to back away but my hands clamped down on her head even tighter. I pumped a few more times and let out a guttural groan. My balls exploded in orgasm. I shot spurt after spurt of my hot load into her mouth and throat. I had never come so much and some started to leak out of the corners of her mouth. I pulled my softening dick out of her mouth, and Andrea tried to catch her breath as my cum slid down her throat and dribbled down her chin.

"Clean up what you didn't swallow." I ordered her.

Her tongue darted out to lap up what cum of mine had leaked out of her mouth. She smiled up at me again while continuing to rub her womanly mound between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm, tasty" she replied.

"Stand up, bend over and grab your ankles." I barked.

I knelt behind her and started to lick behind her knees, tracing what had leaked out of her honey pot and made my way upwards. Andrea moaned slightly as I got closer to her pussy. With her legs spread her pussy and ass were open to me, and I dove in. I first licked around the folds of her lips. She tried to push back against me, but I was in charge and backed off each time she did. I made my way up to her asshole and as my tongue lapped at it, she jumped.

"Don't touch me there, that's dirty" She begged.

"You are going to love this A, I swear!" I assured her.

As I licked her little brown hole more, she relaxed more and moaned louder. I then quickly spread her hole apart and stabbed her asshole with my tongue. She was really grinding her hips, absolutely loving this new sensation. I pulled my tongue out and traced my way to her pussy. I attacked her clit with wild abandon. My tongue rolled over her button and slid in and out of her lips.

"Ooooooh, that feels wonderful." She quivered.

Andrea was really moaning and rolling her hips. My cock was almost back to full mast, and ready for more action. I ordered her onto her knees and knelt in behind her.

Andrea was on the verge of cumming, and I knew I wouldn't last long inside her tight pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, while Andrea kept rocking back into me, yearning for more contact. I finally relented and speared her pussy with one quick stab.

"Oh my god, fuck me hard!" Andrea screamed.

She let out a scream that curled her toes. I began to furiously pound away at her. I had my hands gripping her ass and slamming her back into me as I thrusted forward into her. After a few minutes of relentless pounding, Andrea's breathing got ragged and she was meeting me with every poke into her tight wet pussy. I knew she was close to cumming and so was I. I smacked her ass once and then slid my index into her already filled pussy. She screamed, but was about to scream more. I withdrew pussy juice covered finger all the way into her virgin asshole. That sent both her and me over the edge and I filled her convulsing pussy with my seed.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming!" Andrea screamed between ragged breaths. She collapsed and I fell on top of her, with my softening dick still inside her.

I rolled her over and kissed her cheek. I then told her how this would work in the future.

"You will be mine whenever I want. Sometimes I will give you warning and other times I will just take you. Sometimes it will be in the parking lot as you walk to your car, other times I will get you at your house after your husband goes to work. Whenever I choose you will be mine, and will do what I say." I explained.

"If I ever catch you wearing those granny panties or you aren't neatly trimmed there will be a punishment, understand?" I asked.

Andrea diminutively nodded and smiled, "Yes, Craig, I understand."

I kissed her and got my clothes on and left. I left her lying naked on the floor with my seed leaking out of her cunt, and swirling around in her stomach. That night Andrea was my slut. She would be my slut many more times, but this one would always be special.