Rejoining

Story Info
A surprise gift from his wife.
3.9k words
3.14
30.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCWLLW
KCWLLW
2 Followers

My wife and I had known each other for more than twenty three years. We'd been married twice to each other in the last ten years. To say that our relationship had been tempestuous would be an understatement. It was also inspiring, loving, passionate and entirely filled with a fabulous sex life; from pure fucking all the way to wondrous love making. We both had strong libidos even, as we were, into our late fifties. Frankly, she was without doubt the sexiest woman I'd ever met. When it came to sex, no was not in her vocabulary for anything between the two of us.

Interestingly, we had the same limitless ability in our business acumen as in our sex lives; we complimented each other perfectly yet had never embarked on a joint venture as I hoped we would now. More fascinating was that this acumen more often than not intertwined with our sex life. For some reason one fed the other and vice versus. It is from this symbiosis I hoped we open a new chapter in our lives, a chapter that would take us comfortably to the end of our lives.

The business we intended to develop had come from an epiphany I'd had one summer afternoon prior to taking a retirement package from the company I had been with for the last ten years. Over the next few months a business plan and financial forecast was developed. I'd met with past colleagues and a network of their colleagues that would bring us to our signing our first customer.

While still going broke in a hurry getting the business going, it had become that moment when you had to get a deal to become legitimate. She and I were living apart yet had a goal of ultimately being together like every other married couple. The business would enable us to both to become trans-Atlantic together. I am originally from England and live in the US. She'd been born in the Catskills of New York State and loved England and lived in London. I enjoyed London but loved Manhattan.

Getting back to business, we needed to do this together and as the business would start in the US, it was there that we would kick off. We'd decided to take a week in a hotel, and thanks to online reservations, were able to get a great deal at a hotel on Central Park South for a week. She would fly in from London and I would travel down from Upstate New York

We'd lived in Manhattan for many years before. It would not be unreasonable for us to call ourselves true New Yorkers. We were both very comfortable on those exciting sidewalks which exuded energy up through your body. Choosing a hotel on Central Park South ticked all the boxes: central to everything, elegant, great service, and fabulous views of Central Park along with the very best vibe. I also knew that it would also be a great week of our best sex as we had not been together for almost two months.

I'd planned a day of shopping with her on our first day together. By phone and email, we'd already gone over the details of each of our appointments, along with our colleagues. It was time to relax before we met our potential customers. I wanted to buy her some outfits that had my stamp on them rather her shopping for herself. To wit, a black skirt above the knee that would reveal her thighs when she sat down, stockings both hold-ups and sheer silk that required the requisite garter belt along with blouses that would provide a glimpse of her ample cleavage. In a nutshell, elegantly sexy with a slutty edge. Trust me, most notably not on the list would be panties. She had some wonderfully sexy pairs which would do the job which I might let her wear in our meetings. Yet once it started to get dark, there would be nothing to cover her truly gorgeous pussy and delectable ass.

I should probably describe what I consider to be the most sexy woman I have ever met; my wife. She has a woman's body, not a boy's body with tits. She truly has an hour glass figure with great boobs, fantastic ass and thighs along with the most perfect pussy. Her body is warm and soft to the touch. It shimmied as she walked that ensured I would be uncomfortable in my jeans. I could happily spend the last few moments of my life between her thighs. I could mentally feel her on my lips and tongue at any moment in the day. The second I would imagine her I would get "chubby". She excited me.

I'd taken the train into Penn Station and cabbed to the hotel. Having checked in, I showered and took a nap knowing that my wife would not arrive until later that afternoon. Around three that afternoon I was awoken by a call from my wife. The plane had just landed and she would be disembarking soon. Having been through JFK immigration a few times myself, I knew it would be at least two hours before she got to the hotel. I rolled over and went back to sleep only to be awoken by a very warm, fragrant female body sliding up against me. My wife had come to the room, showered and joined me without stirring me from my nap. She wrapped herself around me and was quickly asleep.

I on the other hand, was now fully refreshed. I let her slide into a deeper sleep before slipping from under her. I would awaken her in a couple of hours. Jet lag sucked, as anyone who has travelled internationally or just from LA to NYC knows. Your internal clock is just screwed up. For some, taking a nap then going out for a few hours can get you back on track a little quicker. I'd wake her my way in two hours for dinner.

I dressed, and silently left the room. I'd take a walk, get a coffee and wander around Central Park for an hour or so.

She was still sleeping when I returned to the room. I undressed and slid back into bed closely behind her. I stroked her ass and became instantly hard, my erection sliding happily between her cheeks. She leaned back against my chest allowing me to slide my hand across her stomach and down on to her mound. I expected to feel the soft tufts of pubic hair that would grow while we were apart from each other yet there was nothing. The area was simply her succulent soft skin. "I thought you might enjoy me taking care of that rather than as you would normally" she said salaciously "and I know you will enjoy the story that goes with how it happened" continued. My cock shivered as my mind was fully sexually engaged, eager to hear her story. I also knew it would not be that easy, she would make sure both of us would savor each and every moment of the tale.

I slid two fingers between her very full lips, correspondingly her legs opened wider. She was already very wet as was her way. Her body began to move against mine using her ass to stroke my cock. "I had some fun in the past days" she sighed, "finished with a parting gift before I boarded the plane". I knew from how full she was that there was no doubting what she said. I wanted to taste her. I position myself on my side, parallel to her with my mouth close to her pussy while her head could rest against my legs. She could easily reach my cock while she opened her legs very wide by resting her thigh across my shoulder. She was dripping wet, the fragrance and texture overwhelming my senses. I easily slid three fingers into her as my lips and tongue savored her swollen lips and clit. I could also sense I difference in her juices, not overwhelming just a note that further fed my fervor.

"I decided I would go shopping a yesterday for some things I thought you would like to see on me" she started while I continued to enjoy her "thinking I would enjoy the process if I were just a little more uninhibited, I stopped for a couple of glasses of wine around the corner from Harrods before I started". A very elegant, well-built man in his late fifties, early sixties sitting near me in the pub engaged me in a conversation. I told him what my plans were and he quickly offered to escort me and provide me his opinion of anything I bought. I was about to say no thanks, when I think the first glass of wine corrected me and I agreed happily. After fifteen minutes or so we strolled to the store. Jeremy, he said and offered his hand as we rode the escalator to the lingerie department. I took his hand and said Patty" she went on. "I'd planned to buy a new, sexy, well-fitting bra, a few pairs of very sheer, sexy panties and garters, stockings and hold-ups" she said to ensure my continued attention. My wife has very large breasts that still have their shape. I knew from her telling me previously that Harrods Lingerie department was one of the few places in the world that catered to women with fuller breast and helped fit their bras perfectly.

All this time I was thoroughly enjoying her, her story telling interspersed by low moans and her grinding her pussy into my face. "Jeremy was very patient, sitting close by as I pulled all the items off the hangers. An assistant offered to help me fit the bra and joined me in the changing room. Once we seemed to get everything positioned correctly the assistant asked if I would like my husband to join me or was it to be a surprise for him. I almost said that he was not my husband then thought that you would enjoy hearing that another man; a man I barely knew had seen me as I was. Would you please I said and the assistant left to get him. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Jeremy stepped in. He'd taken off his cashmere overcoat and was standing there, his eyes wide, staring at me in just a bra, sheer panties, stockings and a garter belt. He closed the door behind him and sat in the chair across from me. "Turn around" he commanded. He said nothing. "Turn to face me" he said after just a little while. I was so turned on as he continued to silently look at me. "Come here" he said and I stepped to within a foot of him. He then slipped his fingers into the panties and pulled them to one side of my lips. I gasped at his touch and widen my stance just a little. "We'll have to take care of that fuzz if you're to really enjoy yourself" he said as his index finger brushed softly between my lips. I came right there and then".

"Why don't you get that off so that I can treat you" he said and sat back in the chair. I slowly took everything off while watching the bulge in his trousers grow larger and larger. He squirmed just a little trying to adjust his erection without touching himself. He stood up, grasped my shoulders and turned me around. He slid his hands over my hips and onto my ass, spreading me open. He then slid a hand between my legs as his other caressed my breast. I urged him to slide his fingers into me yet he just stroked my outer lips and tantalized my clit". "You'll only need your bra and dress on" he whispered into my ear. "I'd like to watch the other men's eyes as you walk through the store and as you ride up on the escalator" Jeremy said. "I'm sure there will be someone trying to get a glimpse under your dress".

"He took me to the Spa on the top floor and checked with the desk, there was an opening, more than one I thought". All this time she had been sliding her hand up and down my cock, it was all I could do to maintain some semblance of reality. I wanted to hear more.

"Patty said the receptionist after a brief wait, would you follow me please? She led me into a lovely room dominated by a divan covered with a crisp white sheet. "Would you undress and put this on" she said as she handed me a thick toweling robe. I had just put the robe over me as the beautician came into the room. For the next hour she removed all of my pubic hair both covering my pussy and my ass. She finished with lightly fragranced creams; all the while I knew I was very swollen and wet. She looked up when she had finished and asked if she'd like my husband to check me out so I told her to send Jeremy in.

Jeremy knocked on the door as he opened it. "So" he said. I'd laid back on the divan, spread the robe apart and opened my legs wide. He did not take his eyes off me as he sat on the beauticians stool at the bottom of the divan. He slid from the stool onto his knees while pushing my knees further apart. He then grasped my thighs just above my buttocks and pushed them even further apart while lifting my ass off the divan, obviously so he could inspect both my ass and pussy. He then lowered his head between my legs and proceeded to lick me from my ass all the way to my clit which he gripped firmly between his teeth and flicked rapidly with his tongue. I came again and again. He lifted his head, his mouth covered with my juices. "I think your husband would appreciate some pictures of this. Where is your phone"? Finding my phone I selected the camera and started to take pictures of him as he ate me. Just when he stood up I too went to stand and he told me to remain in place. He then proceeded to lower his trousers and stepped out of them. He looked very large in his underwear that he then also lowered revealing a gorgeous erect cock, a little longer and thicker than you. He knelt again between my legs, clasped them firmly pulling me to the very edge of the divan. "I think he will love these pictures' he said as he began to stroke his cock up and down my pussy and ass. I continued to take pictures as long as my hands stopped shaking. He parted my lips with his cock enough to make me gasp while lubricating the head of his cock. He then lowered it a little and proceeded to explore the outer part of my anus, just pushing it in enough to tease me.

Jeremy then stood up. "We should go before we go too far" he said as he pulled on his trousers. "I just wanted him to fuck me hard right there and then" she said to me.

As we walked through the store he asked if I had packed yet. I told him that I had not and a needed to be at Heathrow by 9am. He stopped me in my tracks when he suggested that we go buy all I needed along with a suitcase that way we could send me off very relaxed and ready for you. My stomach was in knots upon hearing this and asked where we would spend the night. The Connaught he suggested, I have an apartment there he said off handedly. Can you see the new case over by the door? I looked and saw a very expensive looking leather valise. My mind was now truly racing.

"Tell me what happened then" I said. She said she would skip the remaining shopping and would just tell me how she spent last night.

He took me to dinner at the Connaught's restaurant wearing a short black clingy dress we'd picked up. I had just a bra on underneath and a gorgeous pair of black high heels on along with some black sheer holdup stockings.

I could just picture her; her full figure in a dress that simply showed every curve while providing a full meal for the imagination.

Just as we ordering, Jeremy waved at another very well dressed gentleman who passed by our booth. "Patty, meet Mario, a fellow countrymen of yours" he said. "Care to join us, Mario"? "If I'd not be interrupting anything" said Mario. Mario, I learned, was originally from New Orleans and a graduate of the Naval Academy. He'd just retired after thirty years in the Marine Corp. He was very handsome and gracious. We had a lovely dinner and all decided to retire to the lounge for a nightcap where we sat in three low chairs. I allowed a little of my thigh to show above my hold-ups. I simply was so turned on I could not resist.

By this time I had move from between her legs to her side, examining her body with my hands and eyes, which both verified, at least in my mind, what had happened. She appeared thoroughly enjoyed with a very happy pussy and ass!

"Let's have one more at the bar and call it a night" said Jeremy. We all stood and the men followed me to the bar itself. Mario ordered three large Remy Martins for us. I stood between them resting against the bar. We chinked glasses and took our first sips. It was just then that I discovered why we were standing. They wanted to explore me. As I felt them close in on me the bartender told us that he was leaving for the night and not to worry about turning the lights off. We were all alone and I realized whatever was going to happen tonight would start right here against the bar or, as I shortly found out, sitting atop it as Mario, almost without effort lifted, up on to it. They each slid their hands up my legs as I leant back resting on my hands. The feeling was delicious and highly erotic. It was Jeremy that cupped his palm sliding two fingers into me and began rhythmically slowly stroking me inside. Meanwhile, Mario slid my dress up to the top of my thighs. I lift myself off the bar in order to let him lift it from me completely. He undid my bra and took that too. I was naked save for my hold ups and high heels. Mario lifted one of my breasts and exquisitely began to tease my nipple with his lips, tongue and teeth. Jeremy's efforts began to move more quickly and more firmly. I scooted to the edge of the bar so that he could more easily attend to me. Taking my message he lent down and began to enjoy my clit as he continued with his fingers. Mario continued to pleasure my breast as he slid his fingers down my back until he could finger my ass.

It was just then I squirted uncontrollably over the bar, Jeremy's face and neck while splashing his shirt. He drank voraciously from me and I almost passed out feeling my entire body sag. Regaining my senses, they helped me off the bar and replaced my dress on without my bra. The feelings rippled through my entire body as my nipples rub against the wonderful material. It maintained my orgasm as we walked through to the elevators. I remembered little until we were in Jeremy's apartment.

After the door closed they turned me to face the wall and placed my hands above my head to rest against it. The feeling of two, three and four hands exploring every inch of my body as they removed my dress again was exquisite. I realized quite soon that they had coordinated this heaven as they too had undressed. It was then they closed on me, their two large, erect penises exploring me as if they were large fingers. I reached for them both, stroked them and explored their large balls. I sensed them becoming lost in what I was doing to them both, turned to face them, and backed them up to a nearby chair retaining my hold on them both.

I spent an eternity caressing, sucking, licking and enjoying their cocks. I realized they too continued to be lost as they had to maintain standing by resting on the chair back. It was clear that both would come soon and I indulged my own fantasy of having two men come over my chest. Maintaining my grasp on them both they ejaculated almost simultaneously spreading large quantities of the warm semen over my breasts, face and lips which I promptly proceeded to wipe up with my hand and placed in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and felt myself leak onto the chair.

"I need to lie down" were the first words I heard from Jeremy since we came into the room. "Me too" said Mario. Both flopped onto the very large king sized bed. "Fully aroused I stood up and walked to the end of the bed placing my right foot on it. I slowly slid down my stocking giving them a perfect view of my very swollen and glistening pussy lips. I then slid the other down similarly which certainly got both their attention. I then crawled up the bed between them. I then took my time to caress their bodies, especially their nipples, finally lowering myself onto Mario's mouth. From that moment it was a blur of hands, mouths and cocks exploring, probing softly and pounding me hard. I felt I was constantly coming".

"They both then executed the coup-de-gras upon me. I must have slipped off to sleep as I was awoken with the sensation of being squeezed between these two men. I could sense Mario behind me as he slid back into my pussy; his stay was brief as he withdrew back to my anus. He slid in relatively easily although his size made me exhale audibly. He patiently began to move back and forth, each time sliding more and more into me. As he did, Jeremy slid into my pussy. I could feel both grow firmer and larger with each stroke. Their strokes became more urgent. I began to feel their balls slap against me. Jeremy had lifted my breast to his mouth and was suckling me very hard. Each in time now, the both pounded away it me. I knew I was almost screaming in pure pleasure as they continued. Finally, they both came their last, a delicious sensation from both ends".

KCWLLW
KCWLLW
2 Followers
12