Rejuvenated - Cindy, John, and I

Story Info
Threesome between couple & waiter leads to big changes.
2.3k words
3.68
47.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smally
smally
96 Followers

Our sex life had started to grow stale, so we tried to get away one weekend, to try to get back on track. We went to an out of town hotel and were dining in the restaurant, discussing our sex life, a source of frustration for Cindy. We had been together for nearly three years, and at a tall and fit, five foot nine inch, Cindy was as fine now as she was when we met.

Cindy has always been hard to please, sexually. Before me, all her lovers were on the large side. The range was more than six inches to almost eight inches, and all were thick. This didn't bode well for me, since I'm modestly endowed with a narrow five inches. Otherwise, we got along great. She has been a challenge to me sexually, we've tried some toys, and I had to perform fellatio, when ever we had sex. I love it though, but she deserves to be satisfied.

She had told me, that she had been fantasizing about having a threesome, with a hung guy joining us. I was shocked, and she grinned. She toyed with the shrimp cocktail, saying she needed more than a little shrimp. Just as she was saying this, our waiter came over to deliver the main course. His name was John and he was thin and small; about five foot six inches, with dark hair. He was smiling and, heard everything. Cindy smiled back at him, and I caught her checking him.

Later, I excused myself and went to the men's room. It was empty and I went to the middle urinal. After a few seconds John entered, and was at the next urinal. He slowly unzipped his slacks and leaned back, as he slowly pulled out his cock. I never look, but I couldn't help, as he was so far back. I found myself staring at his big cock. It was bigger than mine. I was shocked because, this is the very guy who was flirting with my Cindy.

He caught me looking and said, "Now that you've seen mine, you have to show yours."

I let him see mine and could see him smirking.

"You should have to use that one," he said, and pointed at the junior urinal to the right. He was mean, but I had to laugh along.

"How do you think you compare?" he asked. "Not very well, I'm afraid," I said.

He told me I should keep an eye on my flirty girlfriend. "If she ever felt one of these (pointing at his cock), you'd be in trouble," he said. I told him that I already was. He smiled, and then washed up. We both walked out and Cindy saw us talking as we returned.

"What was that about?" Cindy asked.

"He knew you were checking him out; told me I should worry about your flirting" I told her.

She asked me if I had noticed anything. I nodded.

Within minutes, John returned to clear the plates. He smiled and asked Cindy if she would like any desert. She said,' she could go for a nice creamy 'Canolli'. He said, if she waited, could have one later, when he got off at eleven. It was quarter past ten then.

He brought the bill, and she paid with her card. He returned the slip, and she drew a line on the tip area, and told him, I would take care of the tip. I gave him a fifty dollar bill and a card with our room number.

"Are you sure you can handle this, little man?" he asked. I told him, I had no choice. "Good," he said smiling, "See you at eleven."

Walking away, I realized that I didn't question or try to refute, his 'little' remark. I accepted it. He was pleased by my acceptance and smiled. I left him and joined Cindy at the bar. She was watching.

"Are you as intimidated by John as you look?" she asked, smiling and obviously enjoying.

We had a couple drinks at the bar, and went to the room. If she had any inhibitions before, they were gone. She came over to me, and stood in front. I sat on the sofa. She drew me towards her, and held my head against her stomach. I looked up, and she smiled.

She was about to change, when the phone rang. It was the night manager at the front desk. She said they were going to move us to another room. Some big shot needed adjoining rooms. She said she would give us an upgrade. Someone would be up in a few minutes to help us move.

A bellboy showed up within minutes, and helped us to move our stuff upstairs. He was definitely checking out Cindy, as she was flirty with him in the elevator. We arrived upstairs. The room was large; a suite. Cindy practically ran over to the large bed and climbed up. She crossed her shapely legs, and gave the bellboy a great view of her thigh. I slipped him a fiver, and he went out reluctantly.

It was 11.10 and there was a knock at the door. I answered it and John entered. He handed me a small bakery box and said, "This is for later." I placed it on the coffee table.

When I turned, I saw him move over to Cindy and she gave him a hug. I thought she felt something from that hug; the expression on her face showed it.

Smiling, he said to Cindy," I want you to see a little contest," and she would be the judge. He had her sit on the edge of the bed. As we stood there, I towered over him at five foot eleven inches to his five foot six inches max. He nodded at me. I unzipped my pants and nervously took out my soft cock. It couldn't have been more than two inches, because of my nerves. Next, he took out his flaccid cock. It looked thick, heavy, and hung nearly six inches.

Cindy looked so hot kneeling there, as she stared at his big soft cock, then at mine. I saw the smile on her face, and started getting hard. Within seconds, I was at my full length, less than five inches. She held mine in her left hand and his in her right. He had bettered me in his soft state. It got much worse, when he got hard. Cindy held his cock in two hands with about two inches sticking out of her hands. I looked down at my cock, and then over at his. I once again had to face the truth.

John was very pleased. He told Cindy, "I love it when they realize how badly beaten they are. The look on their face is priceless, as the confidence drains from it; realizing they don't have a chance. He doesn't have a chance, does he Cindy?" he asked.

Cindy shook her head then took his big cock into her mouth.

She was quickly lost in pleasuring his cock. He eased her off after a few minutes, and led her to the edge of the bed. The bed was high. She comfortably bent over it, and leaned on her forearms. He gestured me to sit on the floor. I leaned against the bed, near her right leg. I had a perfect view of her panty clad crotch, as I looked up.

He told me to watch. He slid her panty to the side, and pressed his cock under her pussy. He was rubbing her clit with the head of his thick cock, and I could hear her breath quicken.

He told me to relax, as I watched his cock enter her. My Cindy let out a guttural moan, as his cock spread her wide. He pushed his dick into her cunt deep. She was moaning and writhing like I've never seen. I couldn't believe the looks of her pussy when he drew his cock back; her lips were necking as his cock head tugged them outward.

I was transfixed, unable to look away. He spoke again. "Relax and watch each thrust. You will become more relaxed with each one."

I watched and was relaxed more, as his cock worked Cindy over. He told her, in a calm tone, to focus on the feeling of each thrust. I felt as if I was in a dream, the room hazy. It seemed like they were in slow motion. I could see her flat stomach bulge out, as he drove deep inside her. Cindy began thrashing about, to an unbelievable climax.

He pulled out and stood with his cock standing straight. It was covered with my wife's hot juices and it shone in the low lighting. "What do you think Cindy, should I let Tim try to have a turn?" he asked. She begged him to fuck her some more. He had her get up.

He lay on the bed, with his legs spread and hanging, down the edge of the bed. He told me to watch closely, and told me to kneel, facing his cock. Next, he had Cindy climb over his cock, her back facing him.

She eased her pussy down on his thick shaft, and moaned again. The view was amazing; her pussy swallowed his entire cock. The look on her face was amazing too, and focused. It was as if she was alone with John, and like, I wasn't there.

He spoke about focusing and relaxing. It was working too; as if his words were echoing from within my head.

Cindy was sweating. Her forehead and upper lip dripping sweat, as the action continued at an unbelievable pace. Before long, she was thrashing and bucking on his cock, groaning and cooing. He pulled her down fully on his cock and held her tight. She was impaled on his monster cock to the hilt. He held down immobile with his power grip on her hip. I saw his balls go tight. She screamed loudly when he squirted jets of hot sperm deep inside her cunt.

He wasted no time lifting her off of his glistening cock and I watched intently. Her pussy was drenched. His cum flowed out of her gaping pussy, and down her leg. The room was warm and went dark.

I had an orgasm too, and relaxed. He was counting backwards from 10, and snapped his fingers. I couldn't look away from, her pussy leaking cum. It ran down her leg. I moved in and licked his cum from her leg. It felt so right. I wanted more; soon I was sucking on her swollen pussy, mouth after mouthful, of their mixed juices poured out. I swallowed it with relish.

Cindy came again! Obviously she was excited by my cunt licking, and seeing my submission.

John approached me and stood, looking at me. His glistening cock was hanging in front of my face. It looked so much larger than before, maybe nine and a half inches and hard, even after fucking my wife. I looked at my dick, and it looked smaller than before. I didn't care, things were different now. I knew I could never satisfy Cindy after tonight; I had a new role. I looked up at John's cock and saw a string of cum hanging from it. I couldn't let it fall to the floor. I opened my mouth and leaned forward between his legs, and caught it with my tongue.

An incredible feeling washed over me, as I tasted cum from his powerful cock. I looked up at John and saw the pleased look on his face; his pleasure made me feel good. He spoke to Cindy and I heard him say something about, his cum being a trigger. I didn't know what it meant; all I knew was that, I liked it.

I had tasted my own spunk, in the past and didn't like it. I had sucked it out of Cindy's cunt after we fucked; she loved it especially after a fuck, and it usually made her cum again. His juice was different. I wanted more, needed more, craved for more. He stepped back with his cock in front of me, and gave me instructions. He swung it side to side, up and down, and even stroked a little. I watched intently and, once again, I saw a string of cum form from the lip of his erect dong.

He told me to open my mouth, but not to touch his cock. I waited with my mouth open. He teased my mouth with his cock. Occasionally he would brush his cock against my lips, frustrating me. Finally he let it rest, semi hard, in my mouth.

"Suck me hard," he commanded. I licked and sucked. He was hard again within seconds.

"Watch this," he said, as he moved between Cindy's legs. He plunged in a single push in to her anus and his pole was buried up to his balls in her dry ass. The look on her face was amazing; she was so wild with his cock in her ass. I could hear his dick rub against the dry friction of her anal vestibule. The plunges were deep quick and rough. Every stroke made her moan, like never before.

The odor of hot wet sex filled the room. He kept on like a robot, and rode her to three orgasms, each stronger than the next. Finally he came in her ass. His organ softened and popped out.

Cindy called me over, saying "lick me off now, Timmy." I cleaned them both again, feeling the warm overpowering feeling as I ate it all. The taste of the juices leaking out of her ass had a characteristic odor and taste. I licked it all clean and dry. The best dessert I had ever had, and I decided to do it as often as possible.

Cindy said "No fuck for you tonight, maybe next time."

It didn't bother me. I was fully satisfied. I was sure they both were too.

smally
smally
96 Followers