Rekha Could Not Draw A Line

Story Info
He has nice encounter with aunt.
2.2k words
3.72
193.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
394 Followers

I would like to share my true experience with you. Now I'm a 22-year old. I have a nice 8- 9-inch dick and a nice athletic body but this was my first experience which I can't forget. I am from India. I have a very high sex urge from my child hood.

I have got my first erection early and from that time my mother insisted me to wear underwear. From that age I had started to play with my Tool. At the age of 18th my tool as well as my physique developed greatly by regular exercise. Now let us return on my first experience, one day all my family went to out of station to attend to marriage of our relative for three days, I couldn’t go with them because my final exams were there. My mother gave my responsibility to our sexy Neighbor, named Rekha, age 32, 5’5" tall, Fair looking with 38-28-38 sexy figure. She was married but they didn't have any child. She always were low cut blouse and silk saris, which always get me aroused, whenever she came to our house, after getting her close look, I had to visit bathroom and have to cool down my tool by masturbating.

Now first day morning she came with breakfast and tea for me, she was as usual in Red silk sari and matching low cut blows. She served me food on our dining table while this I have clear and constant view of her marble white valley from her low cut blouse, while giving me food, two or three time her soft boobs touched my shoulder, which passes 1000w current through all my body to end at my tool which start awaking and started growing.

As it is morning I hadn't had my bath, I was in only T-shirt and half pant, and I think she could get clear view of my erection because now she started to rub her boobs on my back and her warm breath felt on my neck and ear, which gave me more excitement. Suddenly she told me, by putting her hand on my erection "Munna ye tumhe yaha kya huva hi" I got shocked and told her nothing it is nothing, but by one hand catching my erection and by other hand holding my west band of short, she told me that " nahi muje dekhne do tume yaha sujan hai lagti he" and before I gave any response she started to open my shorts and take out my fully erect tool, by looking the size of it sparks appear in her eyes.

By rubbing her soft hand all over my shaft, she told me " dekho kitni sujan ai he, tum chinta mat karo, me iski barobar massage karke or isko barobar chus ke iske andar ka jahar khich lungi to ye sujan chali jayegi" and without taking my permission, by pulling me by my shaft she took me to my bedroom and by pushing me on bed she told me that sleep here I would do the rest, I am that much excited and shock that I couldn't give any reaction and do as she told me.

As soon as I slept on my bed she sat near me and took out my shorts and started to play with my 8" long shaft and told me "dekho is me kitna khun bhar gaya he, isko barobar massage karna padega tub iska jahar bahar niklega or tub iski sujan dur hogi" and she started to pump my shaft by holding by both of her hand, some time she also pumped and squeezed my balls also by one hand, to co-operate with her I had spread my legs, her soft and silky boobs were rubbing on my bare thigh, it felt so good to me that I had closed my eyes and started moaning and shivering. She had increased her activity and after Ten minutes I had fell her soft, warm and wet mouth on my shaft, she had took half of my shaft in her mouth and started to suck it very hard and with one hand pumped the remaining shaft, with other hand she still played with my balls, now I couldn't keep quite. My hand was on her head and on her back and I told her to suck it very hard as it gives me lots of trouble very frequently, she had increased her suction and speed and pressure of her hand.

I started moaning loudly and told her that something is coming, she had continued her activity very strongly and faster and at last I came in her mouth. She had drunk all of it, and by sucking it very hard she had took out every last drop out of my shaft and as soon as she got up from me I hug her and told her that" thank you very much Rekha auntie, muje ye sujan dur karne me ghanto nikal jate hai or mere hath bhi dukh jate he" She told me that any time it happen it again I will take care of it but now I have to go, I will came at noon and if it happens again I will give you something different treatment.

It was very hard time to pass till noon for me, and at last at 1.30pm the doorbell rang and I rushed to door and as soon as I opened the door my dream woman was in front of me and looked more beautiful with light makeup and perfume. She came in with naughty smile and locked the door by her self and as soon as she put my lunch on table, from behind her I had put my hand on her boobs and started to squeeze them and told her 'Aunt you have also swelling over here I have to give you same treatment which you had given to me. Now my shame disappeared and I became more courageous.

She turned her face and by kissing on my chin and told me "Munna ab tum sayana ho gaya" and she started to press her buttocks on my crotch, now my shaft was again getting erect. She had opened my shorts that fell on the floor and my erect cock started to massage her silky ass. I had opened her blouse button which was on the front side and also she had wore front hook bra, which also I had unhooked. Now her large boobs were free but now they were in my hand and I had started to massage them and rub my palm on her erect nipples in a hard way. Also I sucked her ear lobes and kissed on her neck, she had started to breath heavily and little moaning, so I had lifted this little sexy doll in my arm and took her to my bed, lay her on bed and started suck her one boob and squeeze the other one and bit her nipples she said Ahhhhhhhh Nahiiiiiiinnnnnnn... Aram se karo na. I again squeezed her boobs very hard and she screamed AAAAA HHHHHHH. She had the most beautiful boobs, perfectly round and black color erect nipples. Many a times it was a confusion whether I am watching nipples or Black Grapes!! I began sucking and biting her nipples all the while she was moaning and groaning and saying YES! YES! This is what I wanted. For about 10 minutes I did this and slowly moved to top on her my swelling dick is between her legs and on her silk sari it rubbed on her pussy in few minutes her sari got wet by her pussy water.

I pulled her silk sari and found her clean shaved pussy, there was no panty, her pussy was small and quite like her and ready for further treatment. I started to rub her soft and clean pussy with my palm. She had made her legs wide open and made enough space for me, I gently pulled and twisted her pussy lips, she had started to moan and shivering, after few minutes I couldn't resist to take this sweet rasgulla in my mouth and I got her pussy in my mouth and sucked it very hard and pushed my full tongue in her hot hole and my both hands were on her boobs and were busy in squeezing her big boobs and pulling her erect nipples. Her moaning sound increased and she told me "munna where did you learned all this beautiful thing in this very small age, AHHH..Ohhh.eat my pussy Ahh...Ohh..eat me harder, I haven't got this beautiful feeling before, do it...do it harder...Ahhhh.Ohhh., when her sound became more louder I was afraid that the neighbors can hear that so I had changed the position to 69 and gave my 8" prick in her mouth, she took happily it in her open mouth and start to suck it very hungrily and she gave her hot water in my mouth.

Now I had started to concentrate on her clit and took it between my teeth and pulling it and started to rub my tongue on the top of it. She had started to jump in bed by lifting her buttocks and making more and more erotic sounds, and within few minutes, once again she came, she took out my wet and swelling prick from her mouth and told me " Ah..Munna ab aur mat tadpao... apna ye bambu meri chut me pura gusa do... meri chut ko puri phad do, apna pura andar gusa ke ise puri khich dalo... or aisa jor se andar giso ke meri puri khujali shant ho jaye... ye khujali ne to mera jina haram kar diya he... ab tum bhi is pe jara bhi daya mat karna... is ke apne musal se chithade uda dena" So I had to change my position I came between her legs and put my jerking prick on her wet cunt, you can't believe that her hot cunt sucked my head of prick, as soon as my half prick went in, it touched the end of her cunt and her pussy was swelling just like small kid stuff full banana in his mouth. She said"ahh Munna maza a gaya or jorse dalo itani andar tak aj tak kuch bhi gaya nahi he, ahh.. ohh maja a gaya, aj to me mere sab hole is dande se kodvaogi" her body was shivering and her pussy was sucking and milking my prick by giving her few strong stroke I had slammed my full length in to her willing cunt, her chut was stretched to her maximum limit, at every stroke she lifted her back just like she won't miss my single mm length.

This pleasures event continued for half an hour and at last I had filled her cunt, meanwhile she came two three times, when I lifted her she was slipping just like she was half-conscious. By continuous friction and incredible pleasure, my prick was still in its full swelling condition, even after my discharge. I had started to play with her boobs, for taking few minutes rest she turn around, so her delicious ass exposed to me and it arouses me more. I came on her back and put my Lund between her legs and started to rub my prick on her wet chut and asshole. She also felt it good because she had spread her legs and make it lust for my work, my hand still working on her boobs, I didn't want to lose any thing because I was getting more then I had dreamt or thought about. My prick made her asshole properly lubricate by her cum, after few minutes she lifted her gaand and told me "chal ab tere ye dande se meri gand ki khodai kar isse bhi fhad dal, main chahe kitni bhi chikhu tu ruke bagar apna pura andar dal dena, jarabhi baki mat chodna.

Then I lubricated my lund properly by her chut ka pani and pressed it on her asshole, she made moans and pressed her head on the pillow, after few efforts my thick prick head went in it felt like my prick was in heaven and squeezed just like my all veins and mucsles of it will burst of, but I had continued the pressure and after few heavy strokes my full lund went in her gaand. As her face was in pillow, her screams couldn't make too much noise but still I could hear it clearly and I put both of my hands on her boobs, squeezed them and pulled her nipples. At the same time I had started to push my prick in and out her completely and began pumping and she was also cooperating by pushing her ass fully back to me. I put two fingers in her cunt and was also finger fucking her. She was screaming Ahhhhhhhh..Ohhhh..or jorse Ahh..fhad dalo meri gand ko Ahhh..and in half an hour she came two time in my palm and at last at the speed of 100kpm at last I burst deep in her gand and collapsed on her and went to deep sleepp. I don't know when she left me but at evening, by sucking my prick she woke me and my lund both and once again our chudai session started.

For three years our relation continued and in this time she taught me all she knew.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
394 Followers