Rekindling An Old Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn! Your so fucking big, your splitting me apart!" she screamed. I had never heard any woman call me that! I am about eight inches top, but very thick! In all the years of sexual activity I had had, I have never heard anyone tell me that before! Yet there was no denying that Roz was again having another massive orgasm. I could feel her inner muscles milking me like strong fingers!

Just so that I could make things last, I stayed where I was, pressing my full weight down on her, grinding against her pubic bone. The result was Roz throwing her legs around me, in a vice-like grip. Her face was contorted into mask of pure animal lust. She ground herself up against me harder and harder. I could not believe that in only a few short minutes she was already working on her third orgasm!

Roz wrapped her arms around my back, dragging her short nails across my back. Her eyes were rolling back and she was beginning to breath in short ragged gasps. I couldn't take it any longer! I felt my cock responding to her vaginal ministrations, and like her, without warning I exploded deep inside of her! It felt like I had released a flood as my body released a massive, strength-draining load into her. I hadn't known I was capable of such a massive amount of cum! Before long the mixture of both our fluids was forming a pool of wetness between us.

Roz pulled me closer and just hung on as our momentum now slowed. I fully expected to go limp and flaccid, yet somehow I was still as hard as I had been before letting loose my torrent. I kept up a slow pace, as Roz came back slowly to earth. She looked at me and said, "Damn cuz, your still ready to go?"

With a smile of complete devilishness I replied, "Why, are you in a hurry to leave?"

"Hell no Jack, it's been a couple of years since my last good fuck! I'm going to make the most of this!" she moaned softly into my mouth as she kissed me again. Somehow I knew that this was going to be a night I'd remember for a very long time! I also knew that "Cousin Roz" would be a major part of my life down here, I wasn't about to let her get away again!

12