Related Relations

Story Info
Kelly helps her cousin celebrate her birthday.
1.4k words
4.35
67.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend of 2 years left me the day before my birthday. I lived several hundred miles from my family, and my friends where busy with college exams. Needless to say, I spent the day alone. I watched some movies and ate ice cream. The next morning my best friend and cousin, Kelly, called. She was coming to spend the weekend. When she got here, she was taking me out to a club and I was to be ready.

I had taken a shower, done my hair and put on some makeup. I was struggling to free the zipper of my dress when the doorbell rang. It had to be Kelly.

"Come on in. I'm in the bathroom." Still pulling at the zipper when Kelly appeared in the doorway.

"Let me help." She said as she tugged the zipper free and zipped me up. "It was stuck on a thread."

I handed her a pair a scissors, but she had pulled the string loose.

"You look hot!" She said, as I turned around to face her.

"Mm Mm Mmm, so do you."

She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt that revealed her midriff.

We both giggled and I turned her around and pushed her out of the bathroom into my room.

"Help me find my heels."

"The ones with the little straps?" She asked, holding up the shoes.

I grinned and took them. I quickly slipped them on and we headed out.

We had been at the club about an hour when I seen my ex dancing with the girl he left me for. It was one of those "bump-and-grind" songs, and they where practically having sex right on the dance floor.

"That is disgusting." I heard Kelly say behind me, she had just returned from the bathroom.

"What?" I said, pretending I wasn't watching them and taking a sip of my drink.

"Come one." She took my hand and pulled me after her. She put her arms around me and started to sway with the music.

"What are you doing?" I was a little confused.

"He doesn't know me, so lets make him jealous."

She had a mischievous grin and a spark in her eye. She looked so damn hot. I had always been attracted to her, but she was my cousin, so I never said anything. There was no way I was going to pass this up. I could make my ex jealous and maybe have a chance to express myself to Kelly.

So I put my hands around her waist and we started rubbing against each other. At first we held back, but it didn't take long until we where the center of attention. All the men (and some women) around us, including my ex and his date, stopped dancing and watched us.

I was so focused on Kelly, moving my hands all over her body, bumping my crotch against hers and rubbing our breast together, I had forgotten why we started. Then Kelly did something I never expected. She stopped dancing, grabbed me and kissed me. She pressed her body against me while her tongue explored my mouth. I kissed back, closed my eyes and the world melted away.

When we had stopped kissing and I opened my eyes, the song was over. I couldn't see my ex or his date, so we must have succeeded in making him jealous. We stayed on the dance floor, holding each other, until the next song started. Then we pulled apart and made our way back to our table.

The rest of the night we talked, drank and flirted with some guys. It was like it never happened. It wasn't weird like I expected, it was just like it had been before.

It was about 2 in the morning when we finally made it back to my place. Kelly said she was hungry and went to the kitchen. I had another need, so I went straight to my room.

I stripped off my dress and sprawled out onto my bed. I leaned back on the pillows and started thinking. I thought about Kelly, how she danced and kisses. I slipped my hand into my panties as I daydreamed.

"Krissy?" She whispered at my door, but I didn't hear.

I was too busy thinking about her to hear. I caressed my naked breast as I fingered myself. I moaned. Then the door flew open.

"Krissy!" Kelly stood in the doorway, staring at me.

I jumped up and nearly fell out of the bed. I managed to stand and pulled a blanket up to cover my exposed skin. I stood there, cheek blushing , trying to think of something to say.

"I haven't had sex in months." Kelly said after what seemed like hours. "I know what it's like." She grinned playfully, then walked past me into the bathroom.

Still embarrassed, I pulled a big tee shirt over my head and went into the living room. I had just sat down when Kelly stood in the hall in just a bra and panties.

"Krissy? Can I barrow something to sleep in?"

I nodded, trying not to look at her, and a few minutes later she joined me on the couch.

"Anything good on?" She asked, grabbing the soda she had gotten earlier.

"This late? Nothing but infomercials and porn." She grinned, I seen from the corner of my eye, so I handed her the remote. "Find something good."

She flipped through the channels and came to playboy. She looked at me, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Jim ordered it and I've been to lazy to take it off."

She nodded and had an expression that said 'right'. I shook my head and turned back to the TV. A busty blond was sucking on another girl's breast. It wasn't long before her hand slipped between the other girl's legs.

I caught movement from the corner of my eye and looked at Kelly. She had her legs spread, her head back and she was touching her clit. I could see very clearly the trimmed blond mat of her pussy. I moaned softly as I watched her. She looked up at me and flashed an inviting smile, then continued to finger herself. I hesitated a moment, then crawled across the couch to her. I touched her thigh and she moaned softly. As I inched my hand closer to her pussy, she moved her own hand away.

I touched the lips tentatively and got another moan as a reply. Then I slipped two fingers into the silky moistness of her body. I moved my fingers inside her and used my thumb to tease the sensitive nub of her clit. She whimpered softly and gently bucked her hips. She wanted me to make her cum. I grinned and leaned forward between her legs. I withdrew my fingers and quickly replaced them with my tongue. She purred with delight as I alternately licked her wet pussy and sucked her clit.

"Ohohohoh..." She cried as pure pleasure ran throughout her body. She was cumming, and hard. Once the orgasm ran it's course, she lifted her head and looked at me. I was still kneeling between her legs. She smiled, then giggled. She must have seen my confused look, because she stopped laughing.

"You have my juice all over your face!" She grinned, then slid down to the floor in front of me.

She grabbed my face and pulled me in close and we kissed. She started to lean back and pulled me along so I lay on top her. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her arms around my neck. While we kissed, Kelly slipped a hand between us and touched my panties. She tugged gently at the waistband and we rolled over so I was on my back. I quickly pulled them off and Kelly's hand found it's way back to my soaking pussy. At first she just stroked the mound, barely slipping a finger between the lips. I bucked my hips, wanting her to please me. She teased me for just a moment longer, then slipped her fingers inside. I moaned. She smiled, then disappeared behind the mounds of my breasts. I listed my head to see her as she lowered her mouth to my tingling pussy. She licked one long stroke, then sucked my clit into her mouth. She sucked gently and moved her fingers steadily.

She worked until I couldn't stand it any longer. It felt like hours, she kept my at the edge. Showing me a glimpse, then bringing me down a notch. "Oh god let me cum." As soon as I spoke, she brought me to the edge again and this time kept going. I cummed like I had never cum before. Extreme pleasure washed over me time and time again.

She crawled up next to me and we kissed again. Pretty soon we fell asleep, holding each other, half naked on the living room floor.