Relax and Enjoy

Story Info
Woman surprises her husband with new experiences.
4.2k words
4.23
71k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left a note in your briefcase this morning. The note simply read "Tom, I want to make this evening one you will never forget." I left a killer red lipstick kiss on it, too.

When you got to the office and opened your briefcase, you saw the note and a pair of black lace thong panties. You smiled as you were impressed by the sudden surprise from the typical reserved person you were more familiar with. You played with the lace on the unfamiliar thong, wondering when I had bought it.

As soon as the phone rang, I knew it was you calling and I didn't mind answering the phone completely breathless.

"Hello" I moaned. "I found your little gift and am quite surprised by it" you said.

I answered, with a gasp "I am thinking of you right now as I stroke my hot, wet slit and squeeze my tender nipples. I wish it was your tongue flicking all over my hard clit and your hand playing roughly with my breasts. Can you see me laying on the bed playing with myself?"

I heard how you sucked your breath in and knew that my moans and words were having an affect on you.

"I have a surprise for you this evening" I moaned, teasing you.

Before you could even ask any questions, I had said goodbye and hung up the phone.

I imagined that you were standing there in your office with your cock hard from the conversation. I giggled at the thought of you trying to make it through your morning meeting in such an aroused state. Teasing you was turning me on more than I had expected. I quickened the pace of my fingers playing with my pussy and teased my tight fuckhole with a finger. I moaned in ecstasy as I hit my swollen g-spot, massaging it as my body reacted to the sensation. I knew that I was getting close to cumming as my back arched and I squeezed my hard tender nipples ruthlessly. My body spasmed violently as I came. My juices gushed from my pussy and ran down to my ass. As my body relaxed from the release, I laid there enjoying the aftershocks and how sexy it felt.

Smiling to myself, I thought of the plans that I had made for the evening and knowing that you would love every bit of it. Content with everything around me, I fell into a blissful sleep. Your next call, an hour later, woke me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, half asleep. "Are you going to give me any hints on what you are planning for tonight?" you asked.

I answered with a little devilish giggle "No I am not."

You were shocked at my obvious tease.

"How do you know I will like it if you won't give me an idea of what it is?"

I simply answered with a low, sexy hum and giggled again.

"So, you aren't going to tell me anything, are you?" you asked, pushing me to give you a hint.

I replied by saying "All I will tell you is that you won't want to come home late tonight. Love you."

Again, I ended the call before you could say anything else. I got out of bed, thinking of all that the evening held in store for us. I had to get ready for all the fun we were going to have. As I showered, I shaved myself clean. It was part of the surprise from the typical nice trim I normally maintained. After my shower, I made my way to all the places I needed to go for this evening.

First stop, the adult bookstore. There were so many toys that it was hard to decide. After what seemed to be an eternity, I walked out with quite the variety... a vibrator, a dildo, a blindfold, and silken ropes for bondage.

Then I was off to buy the short, tight, low cut red dress and matching heels that I had seen a few days earlier. It was nothing like the conservative attire you are more accustomed to me wearing. You had never seen me wear something so provocative before. The hem barely covering my ass and the cut so low that it left little to the imagination about my firm breasts.

The next stop was the liquor store for a nice red wine. I smiled to think of what would happen with it. Then the last stop, your favorite little restaurant to confirm the reservations and the plans. Since I had become friends with the manager, I was able to get the most private table in the house along with the server, Shelle, that you so enjoyed watching.

Again you called me, trying to get some idea of what I was planning. You seemed to almost be pleading to find out what I had planned. You have never seen this side of me and the anticipation was driving you crazy. All I would do was tease you more.

"I shaved completely for you." was the last thing you heard before I again ended the call abruptly.

You didn't know what to make of my evasiveness and the sudden end to the calls. But, I knew that I had peaked your curiousity. Then it occurred to me that this wasn't about only you as I had originally thought, it was about us. I was getting aroused by my own plan! I could hardly wait for the fun to begin.

As soon as I made it home with all my new treasures, I couldn't take it anymore. I called you, even though you were in another meeting. Interrupting it, I moaned to you how hot I was and how badly I needed your body. Again, I heard you suck in your breath. I whispered that I was fingering my tight, wet, little hole just as you did, imagining it was you. The surprise was mine as you hung up on me. I knew at this point that I knew you were beyond curiousity and getting frustrated.

I turned the vibrator on high as I fucked myself with it just to the point of cumming. Then I would back off, knowing that I wanted to save it for tonight. After regaining control of myself again, I started to drive the toy into my hot pussy quickly. Again, I got to the edge and backed off. Throughout it all, I twisted, pulled and squeezed my hard nipples to the point where pleasure and pain blur and become one.

The phone suddenly rang, startling me. I answered it, gasping for air. It was you.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to take that call during my meeting?" you asked in a frustrated tone.

I laughed softly and apologized for upsetting you.

"No, that was fucking hot!!" you retorted. "God, I am so hard right now. You have my mind racing with ideas, wondering what you are up to. What is that noise I hear?"

I never answered you, just smiled to myself, knowing that my plan was working so well. I told you to meet me at the restaurant and I will explain everything there before I ended the call.

I thought to myself "Damn, hanging up on him can be so hot, leave him guessing about what is next."

As I looked at the clock, I started to panic, realizing that the reservations were in an hour. Quickly, I took another shower and get ready for the evening. I did my hair and make-up just the way you like it. And then I slipped on my hot, skimpy, tight red dress and heels without any panties or bra. I made sure that all the new toys were within reach of the bed before I left for the restaurant.

I arrived before you and I was seated at a secluded, quiet table. As you approached the table, I stood so you can take in the full view of me. Stunned by what you saw, all you managed to say is hello. I sat back down and motioned for you to sit next to me. As you did, I noticed that your cock was getting hard.

"So, when are you going to tell me what you have planned?" you asked, as you stared at my firm breasts that were barely held in by the dress.

I smiled and nodded to Shelle, indictating her presence. You gulped a breath as you see that she had her blouse undone more than usual. I knew that you were enjoying looking down her blouse as she bent over toward you. She smiled at you, not moving to obstruct your view. I surprised you by lightly rubbing your hard cock under the table as you took in the sight of her perky breasts. A moan slipped from your mouth before you knew it. Shelle smiled again, asking if we needed more time before we ordered. I told her yes and she walked away, shaking her tight ass for you.

You gave me a startled look and demanded "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer you, instead I looked down at your bulge. It was pushing against your pants so hard, trying to break free from its confines. Slowly, I started to stroke it lightly through your pants.

I saw the tension in your face, so I told you "Tom, relax and just enjoy."

You leaned back against the booth, not knowing what to expect next. Your mind was racing with thoughts of "Is this truly happening?" "What has gotten into her?" and "What will she do next?"

I took your hand and guided it up my skirt. You gave me a shocked look as you realized I was not wearing any panties and asked why I wasn't. A smile crossed your face as you felt the smoothness of my shaven pussy. I laughed as you played with me with new fascination and told you that the panties must have been misplaced in your briefcase. Embarrassed, you pulled your hand away as Shelle came back to take our order. But I still slowly stroked you, watching as you tried to concentrate on ordering. She just smiled as she realized what was happening and gave you a better view of her breasts as she reached for the menus. It was almost more than you could take as you had two women teasing you so openly.

As soon as Shelle left, you turned to me and told me how this was the hottest, nastiest thing I had ever done. Again, I laughed and told you the night was just beginning. Then, before you knew what happened, I slid under the table and unzipped your pants. Your throbbing cock sprung from its restraints and greeted my face. I gently kissed the head and slowly licked up and down your hard shaft. Tasting the pre-cum already, I took you in my hot, wet mouth. Slowly I moved down your cock and teased the sensitive underside with my tongue. I worked my way up and down your hard cock while sqeezing your balls. I twisted my mouth around you as I sucked harder.

Suddenly, you tensed up as the little hottie of a server came to the table. Shelle smiled at you and asked if there was something more you needed.

"Nnnnooo." Was all you managed to get out.

She smiled again and asked if I was in the ladies' room. You nodded yes.

As she moved closer to you, she told you "My manager told me that I was serving some very dear friends of hers and she wanted to make your celebration very special. So please tell me if there is anything I can do."

I could imagine her so close that her perky breasts were inches from your face. You were speechless from the unexpected attention you were getting from both of us.

Shelle said "I must confess something. I was thrilled when your wife asked for me personally. And, please forgive me for being unprofessional, but I have always enjoyed the way you watch me. Embarrassed by the fact of being caught, you apologized for the "misunderstanding" but continued to stare at her firm breasts.

She repeated herself " I want to make your evening very special, so if there is any thing I can do, please ask me."

I could see that she had turned her back to you before she walked away, giving you a nice close up of her firm ass.

Suddenly, you grabbed my hair and started pushing my head down on your throbbing cock faster than before. I heard a soft moan as you shot your hot, salty cum down my throat. I took all that you had for me and then cleaned your cock of any cum I hadn't already swallowed. I slid back up to the table to see your astonished look on your face.

"When did you learn to do that?" you said out of breath.

I smiled again and answered "The night has just begun."

I laughed and asked you about the conversation between you and the server. You tried to explain your way out of it, but I interupted you with a deep passionate kiss.

Soon our meals arrived and we made small talk as we ate. Shelle came over again to check on us, this time standing very close to you. I enjoyed watching you try to look at her but not doing so directly. As we were leaving, you thanked her again for her warm hospitality, looking at her chest again. I told you that I would be home shortly, and to go on without me. As you left, I thanked both the manager and Shelle for all their hard work. And I slipped Shelle a note with our address on it. Knowing that she was there specifically for us, I was fairly confident that her work for the evening was finished.

When I arrived home, I noticed that you had found the wine and put it on ice. Smiling at how you innocently played into my plans, I asked you to bring it upstairs. Knowing that the evening wasn't done, you came upstairs with the wine and wine glasses. After setting it down by the bed, you poured us each a glass. As we sipped the wine, you turned to me and started feeling my body under my tight dress. You carressed my skin softly, kissing and nibbling on my neck. As we undressed between the hot kisses and love bites, I heard the door open downstairs. You sat down on the bed and watched my naked body move toward you.

"Move up to the center of the bed and lie back." I told you.

You gave me a curious look but did as I asked. I mounted you like never before, leaning into you so you would suck my swollen nipples. Quickly I exposed the silk ropes and tied your hands down. Surprising you again, you let me have my way.

"I told you I had a surprise for you" I purred, as I put the blindfold on you.

I got off the bed as your dream girl came in the room. I ushered for her to be quiet, which she did as she undressed. Seeing her nakedness, I understood your attraction to her. You got a little nervous and called out to me. I motioned for Shelle to go over to you and play as she pleased. As you felt her between your legs, kissing your stiff rod softly, you moaned in delight. Slowly she took you in her mouth, working your cock with ease. I watched as she flicked her tongue around the sensitive underside before licking your entire length. Watching you get so aroused by it, I couldn't help but squeeze my hard, tender nipples. My other hand wandered down to my wet pussy and began teasing my swollen clit. I was getting so hot by watching both of you. When I couldn't take anymore, I joined you on the bed. I started kissing you deeply, forcing my tongue into your mouth. Immediately, you knew there was another person there, sucking your cock. You fought against the tethers to find out who was also with us. I told you again to relax and enjoy it. What other choice did you really have at that point?

Shelle worked your throbbing cock. Slowly taking as much of it into her eager mouth. Soon, she mouth fucked your cock as fast and as hard as she could. She made herself gag as she began to take you into her throat. At the same time, I poured wine on your chest and licked it off slowly as it ran down. I sucked one of your nipples into my hot mouth and gently bit it. I lapped my way over to the other one and teased it roughly with my tongue. Then we abruptly stopped just before you came. You moaned in agony as you weren't given the release you needed so badly.

"Baby, are you enjoying this?" I asked you.

You moaned "Oh God".

I moved down to your pounding cock and slowly guided you into me as Shelle started kissing you with wine in her mouth, letting it flow into yours. I rode you hard, impaling myself with your hardness. I could feel your cock pulse inside of me as it hit my sensitive g spot. Shelle teased your mouth with her tongue. As you tried to explore her mouth with your tongue, she moved down to kissing and biting your neck. I told her to remove your blindfold so you could see what was next.

As you opened your eyes, you were shocked to see us kissing each other. Our tongues were darting in and out of each others mouths. Shelle slowly started to fuck her wet pussy with the dildo as she sucked my hard nipples mercilessly. As I rode you even harder, your thrusts met mine. I felt how deep you were in my tightening pussy. The combination of sensations overcame us. You thrusting violently up towards my soaking pussy made me arch my back even more. This gave Shelle full access to my breasts. Shelle moved between my swollen nipples sucking into her mouth and nibbling on them as she pounded the dildo into herself harder. Our bodies began to tremble and wildly thrash as we came together. I collapsed on your chest in exhaustion.

As soon as I rolled on to the bed, she quickly mounted you. She fucked you as hard as she could, bouncing up and down on your swollen cock. Each time she took you in, she moaned deeply. She looked like a wild animal as she fucked you. I watched, enjoying both of your pleasure and moans. I sat up and began fondling Shelle's firm breasts. I looked back at you and smiled before I cupped her breast with my mouth. As I teased her nipple with the hard lashing of my tongue, her moan even louder. Sucking her nipple into my mouth, I bit it and sucked harder. You watched as her body started to tense as you pounded your cock up into her hot pussy. I kept sucking her swollen nipple hard as her body convulse with her orgasm. She fell onto your chest and laid there trying to catch her breathe as her orgasm subsided.

You moaned "God, untie me and let me touch both of you."

Shelle and I laughed at your begging, but undone the bindings. As you sat up, you began sucking on my breast and flicking your tongue around it quickly. Knowing how much it drove me mad, you bit my tender nipple and tugged on it. Your one hand made it to her breast, which you fondled so gently. Your other hand was in my wet pussy, rubbing my hard clit. You slowly pushed me back against the bed as you worked your mouth down my tummy to my pulsing pussy. Your tongue flicked around my swollen clit and up and down my wet slit. You shoved your tongue into my tight hole and lashed it in and out. My pussy was at your mercy as you tongue fucked me.

I moaned loudly "God that's so good, baby, I'm cumming."

As you fucked me with your mouth, Shelle crawled under you and began sucking your hardening cock again. Flicking her tongue all over the shaft, but paying close attention to the sensitive underside. She moved from your cock to sucking your balls into her mouth. She sucked one in and lapped it clean with her tongue before moving to the other one. After she had cleaned both, she sucked both of them into her hot little mouth for one last hard suck.

Shelle moved back to your hard cock and, in one stroke, she had taken you down her throat. She tormented your cock with her tongue, putting pressure on it in all the right spots. Moving just slightly so you could feel the tightness of her throat, she pumped up and down. Your balls tightened and you tried to pull out, but she held you in as your salty cum slid down her throat.

Out of breathe, you rolled on your side and enjoyed the release. As you rested a little, we gave you a little show to enjoy. Shelle had moved up to taste my cunt. Her gentle licking and kissing gave way to playful nibbles and hard sucking. She watched you as she bit and stretched my aching pussy lips. I reached down and grabbed her hair, holding her face into my drenched pussy. Her touch becoming more hurried and rougher only added to the excitement of your watching.

Moaning "Oh God fuck," my hips pressed up to meet her hungry mouth as I came yet again.

Regaining your strength, you leaned down and slowly licked her wet pussy. She pushed you on your back and mounted your face. It wasn't long before she felt the same intense tongue fuck as I had moments before. I watched in new amazement as you flicked you tongue over her swollen clit. She moaned loudly as your tongue pressed and probed her hot cunt.

As she rode your face, I took your semi hard cock into my mouth, sucking it back to a full erection. I teased the underside of your stiff rod with my tongue. You didn't know whether to expect a slow, soft lick or a hard lashing of my tongue. Quickly, I took you in my mouth. I needed to taste all of you so badly. As I sucked you further into my mouth, you could feel me gag. But, unlike before, I continued to mouth fuck you as I massaged your balls with my hand. As I felt your balls unload into my mouth, Shelle was moaning loudly as she came again. Her body writhing as you held her to your face. Soon, she was laying on the bed beside you, exhausted.

12