Relaxation Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers

"Eighty it is then?"

"Would you like to undress me Tom or shall I do that myself?"

I looked across at Karen.

"Very good Sammi, nice touch."

I didn't know whether I was supposed to have any form of sex with Tom or whether he just got the massage. I assumed he didn't pay.

"I'll leave you two together then," she said getting up. "I'll look after the money."

"Can I really undress you?" He asked when we were alone.

"Sure, do you want to stand up or do it from there?"

He got up and stood in front of me. I reached down and held his hard cock. He slowly undid the buttons on the white tunic and eased that off oooing and ahing at seeing the acutely cut, see through, front fastening bra, tiny little thong and very lacy topped holdup stockings. I knew I looked good and knew that he would think that too; the twitching of his cock in my hand confirmed that.

"The bra Tom," I said smiling at him for he looked and sounded nervous. I saw as his fingers fumbled with the clasp between my boobs that they were shaking, I stroked his cock. He got the bra off.

"Oh Sammi they are lovely," he groaned stroking my breasts.

He slid my panties off and stroked my bum. He went to go for my clit, but I wasn't really up for that so I eased him backwards towards the massage table.

"Lay down Tom, I am going to suck you."

"May I touch you?"

"Above the waist yes you can" I said running my fingers over his chest, across his stomach and onto his cock which I pulled at almost right angles to his body as I slid on a condom. I licked its length then ran my tongue round the tip pressing against the hole at the top. He put his hand on my bum, which was fine with me as long as he didn't go for the crease. I took him in my mouth and ran my lips up and down it a few times. He tasted and smelt fine so, in the way a girl can when selling sex, I began to enjoy it. I licked his balls and sucked them one at a time into my mouth then both together. At the same time I was pumping his cock slowly with my hands. I changed round so I had his cock in my mouth and his balls in my hands. I rolled them together. I like the feel of a man's balls and Tom had large ones, they felt good.

He pulled on my hip indicating that he wanted me to move nearer to him; I saw why, for he couldn't reach my boobs. Still with his cock buried deep in my mouth I edged up the bed. He was good with my boobs. He got the amount of pressure about right and squeezed and cupped them in a way that was really quite nice. I was getting aroused in the way that I sometimes do when working, which is similar to a normal orgasm, but more controlled I suppose. I could tell that he was near too and I began not only sucking him in and out of my mouth slower and deeper, but also rubbed his cock and balls with my fingers.

"Oh yes. Yes Sam," he grunted as I felt the condom fill with his ejaculation.

*

I stayed with Karen for three months working on average three days a week. By the standards of my escort work the money wasn't that good, around three to four hundred a day, but as I still did the odd date as an escort I was able to 'keep the wolf from the door.' I felt pretty bad at leaving for she had helped me a lot and I had got to like her, but in the grand scheme of things it was small beer.

I had found premises for my new venture that I had decided after some advice from the agency I worked for as an escort, was going to be a club. Taking punters off the street they told me is a sure remedy for trouble one way or another. Make them join a club and give you some confidential information, make them pay by credit card, interview them by phone and in person, keep in touch with them by email and go for the middle or top of the market, not the fifteen quid on the door and fifty quid for extras market, they advised me. It all made good sense.

"Look we'll help with the marketing and membership if you want?" Nichole, Brad the owner's wife and partner, told me. They had always done a great job for me and all the other escorts. They paid me my money on time, provided a stream of clients all of whom had been vetted and not once in the eighteen months or so I was with them had there been any trouble; they were true pros. The three of us had dinner and we hammered out a deal quite easily.

They would promote my services to their client base. 'There's always some punters who don't have time or the balls to go with an escort, but need sex and don't want a prossy. Massage is the ideal alternative, but most are so tatty.'

I assured them mine wouldn't be. They estimated that they would be able to provide on average two punters a day. With my 'entrance fee' of fifty pounds, and the extras starting at two hundred for topless hand relief along with the two hundred a year membership fee, I could see a pretty certain seven or eight hundred a day, before I generated business.

I had allocated fifty thousand in the first year to advertising with five of that going on a website that I had learned how to construct, but I would need some creative help. I was also planning to advertise in a number of magazines and newspapers and I got the schedule together and had a friend work up some ads.

We use tag lines on the ads and website like:

'Get complete relief from that muscle pain'

'Enjoy total relaxation as we hone your body'

'Two are better than one when curing your aches and pains, girl masseurs that is'

'All female massage at The Relaxation Studio'

'Overcome your jet lag in our capable hands

The ads and the website then went on to explain my concept, but nowhere was sex mentioned, although of course it was heavily implied. And naturally when the club members' called Nichola's team they could and did talk more freely.

I had found this flat in Shoreditch, which is a trendy area of East London. It was huge and for a short lease of three years I got it at a very reasonably rate. I had it done up beautifully and we created a reception area, a communal lounge that could be used by both men and women clients, separate female and male lounges, three massage salons, a sauna and a large plunge bath.

I had already identified the other girls who would work for me. There was eight who would work shifts so we always had at least me and one other available and at busy times more.

Nichole and Brad came and visited a couple of weeks before opening and made some sensible suggestions for changes and thrilled me by saying that they had got a lot of interest and were ready to start taking bookings.

We opened The Relaxation Studio on a Thursday when we had two clients, we had four on the Friday and Saturday and then the booking simply went mad the following week. The website had created loads of responses that Nichole's small call centre team handled for me and the phone started ringing off the hook from the ads.

Our specialisation was two girl massage and we had a booking for that on the second day. The booking had come via Nichola who had shown the client photos of the four available girls and he had chosen me and Pippa. She's a classy, ex public school girl with a posh accent, a lovely figure, more rounded everywhere than me and great legs. She has lustrous, long, past shoulder length, rich chestnut coloured hair, big green eyes, a ski slope nose, full lips and a fantastic bum; men drool over her for she exudes sex even when just looking at them. And on top of that she was completely bisexual.

The guy was in his early to mid forties. He was quite good looking, with a fit trim body and quite piercing blue eyes. He chatted easily and interestingly when Grace the receptionist introduced him to us and we had a glass of champagne; it wouldn't be at all difficult I thought to do anything with him so I was looking forward to the session.

We got him into the largest room, which has its own shower and bath and has a massage table and a large sofa that could be used for a variety of things I'd thought when we had put it there. He had showered and was sitting on the table with a towel round his waist.

Pippa and I were wearing our standard 'uniforms.' They were similar to those at Karen's place in Watford; a white coat, that came to mid thigh and had press studs down the front, white stockings and white heels. She had her hair half up with ringlets and locks tumbling down. We both had most of the press studs done up, but were showing reasonable cleavages.

"Why don't you lay on your front Craig?" Pippa said. I made it a point to always let the other girl lead for I didn't want the clients knowing that I was the boss and owner.

He stood up and removed the towel not seeming to be at self-conscious about his nudity, but then with a weapon like he had, why should he be I thought looking at Pippa who nodded and raised her eyebrows as he laid down.

Whilst I had worked with Pippa, as Karen had with me, to ensure she was competent we had never messed around. However, I didn't doubt her for one moment when at the interview she'd said she'd had considerable experience with girls and was up for anything. The look she gave me confirmed that.

We gave him a pretty straightforward shoulder and back massage going in quite firmly to his nicely toned muscles; he was actually good to massage. We also gave his calf and upper leg muscles a straight, quite firm massage the only difference to that he would get from a physio was that it was being performed by two pretty girls in sexy clothing.

We instinctively knew after fifteen minutes or so when to change from straight to more sexy. Pippa started massaging the nicely rounded cheeks of his bum mumurring. "Mmmm Craig this is nice."

"Thanks" he said. "I work out a lot."

"Yes we can see and feel that," I said truthfully running my fingertips lightly up the inside of his thigh, using the old trick of going quite close to his balls, but not quite touching them several times until eventually I did. He grunted. I moved away and then went back several times as Pippa was kneading and squeezing the cheeks of his bum; she looked to be enjoying that.

"If you keep doing that much more Pip," I said smiling. "We'll end up paying Craig."

"Mmmm, might be my pleasure" she said softly running one of her fingers right along the crease of his bum.

He grunted and writhed a little, significantly opening his legs wider and raising one knee. That's a clear give away that a punter is getting hard for it raises his stomach a little from the bed. It was his left knee that he raised and that was the side I was standing. Leaving one hand between his legs, my fingers softly stroking his scrotum and that little patch between that and his bum, I placed the other on his shoulder. I saw that Pip had fiddled one of her hands under his chest and presumably was playing with his manboob and nipple whilst the fingers on her other hand ran softly up and down his crease. I ran my hand down his back. It was now not a massage, but a caress. Reaching his waist I brought it down the side and slid it into the gap created by his raised knee. His cock was right there, it was rock hard.

"Mmmmm what have we here?"

"I am sure you know only too well," he sighed, letting out a low moan of pleasure as I stroked along his length.

As I was doing that and rubbing his balls so Pippa was now pressing quite obviously on his anal hole. She whispered. "Would you like to turn over or stay like this Craig?"

"What a fucking choice, I want to do both," he groaned slowly turning and laying on his back. "But it's a better view this way," he went on putting his arms round both of us and sliding his hands up our skirts. He quickly worked out that I, at least, was wearing a thong.

We started on his front, but as is usual it was only a half hearted pretence of a massage. We were both very evidently caressing him. Firstly I did his chest as Pip did his legs, then we changed round and finally we both did his middle. He had a great cock. It was long, thick and uncircumcised and nicely straight and pale coloured, unlike his balls which were far darker.

"Oh fuck me," he groaned his hand going inside my panties and trying to get between my legs. I kept them tightly closed so he messed around with my bum. Pippa leaned across the table and her hands found the front of my tunic.

"Like to see what's in here Craig?"

"Would I?"

She undid all the press studs and I turned towards him so he could have a look at what I was wearing. His hand stayed on my hip as he looked at the white see through bra and thong and the hold-ups. "Oh my god that's fantastic" he groaned as Pippa came round the table removing her coat, showing him that she was wearing similar underwear and stood behind me. She eased my coat off and undid the clasp of my bra. She pushed me forward a little so I was close to Craig and then pressed herself against my bum holding onto my hips. He grasped both of my tits as her hand slid into the front of my panties, her fingers finding my clit almost immediately. That made me gasp. Craig sat up and taking my right boob in his hand he sucked the nipple into his mouth. Pippa came and stood close to me and I undid her bra and removed it. Her bigger tits seemed to fly from her bra and Craig and I got one each and licked and sucked them. She went back to the other side of the table and we leaned across Craig kissing each other and rubbing the other's breast with one hand whilst stroking and gently wanking Craig with the other. His hands were all over our bums and this time I did open my legs to let him find my wetness.

"Mmmm nice, that's good," I grunted, more than half truthfull as I watched his other hand going between Pip's legs from the front. I could see in her eyes that she was near to cumming as indeed I was too.

Both rubbing and stroking his cock and balls, kissing each other and licking and sucking the other's tits we leaned towards Craig so he could also use his mouth on our breasts and his hands on our bums and pussies.

"Oh shit, fuck it," he groaned. "I'm cumming, bollocks."

In three bursts of cum that fell on our hands and his chest and stomach we performed the first two girl massage at my new relaxation studio.

*

An hour or so later when I was in the studio by myself, for there was no more customers booked in for the day, there was a ring on the bell. The video camera alarm and control system hadn't yet been installed so I looked through the peep hole and seeing Craig standing there I opened the door. As I did two other men and two women barged in with him. Three were in uniform, police uniforms and it wasn't people going to a fancy dress party. Craig said.

"Samantha Cannock, I am arresting you on suspicion of running a brothel and living on immoral earnings."

sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers
12