Relaxing Ride Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was hornier than hell and lusted for her body. My pussy was so wet and not just from the sauna. Cindy gave me a little sinister smirk as we changed places only she laid down on her back. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know what to do or where to touch her. I was scared shitless. Here we were, our bodies covered in sweat, me horny as hell and not sure if Cindy feels the same as I do. Was I reading it all wrong? I was trembling. I began to rub her arms, her thighs, and her legs and massage her like she did me. I did everything I could so as not to touch her tits or pussy. I imagined what her pussy would look like. Did she trim? I don't think so since her mound looks so high. I noticed her eyes were closed and I stole as many peaks of her body as I thought I could get away with. Still shaking and nervous, I wondered if I should risk our friendship and my embarresment and touch her there? Does she want to be touched there? Should I just lean over and kiss her? Cindy let out a soft moan while I rubbed her tummy and rib cage. A minute later, but for me it seemed to be an eternity, I said "ok that's it, your done!" and that, I proceeded to get my towel. With a pout expression she says " heh what a ripoff!"

On the way back up to our room, I was tearing up inside. I don't think Cindy knew what she had done to me. God I was soooo horny. The thought of being touched by another woman had me going crazy. "Damn" I cursed myself. If anything was going to happen, that was the time. I blew it!

We got to our room and we both had to go pee. We started kidding around as to who had to go worst. By the time we finished that, I was about to pee my pants. As I sat down, I was secretly hoping Cindy would come in. I left the door just a crack open, not too obvious. No luck though but I did see her looking at me through the door crack in the mirror as she held on to the door knob, wiggling, holding her legs together and complaining how bad she had to go. I was done and just as I was getting up she burst in laughingly complaining how long I took. As she sat down to pee, I stayed in the bathroom and brushed my hair trying to look as casual about it as possible. I then went and sat on the huge bed and turned on the TV.

Cindy came out after what seemed to be an eternity. Facing away from me, she began to change into her nighty. I quickly grabbed her top from her saying "no fair, you saw mine it's only fair I see yours!" She laughed and said "toushe" and suggested I get out of my wet things since I was getting the sheets wet. We both changed. Her into her nighty, a sexy black Victoria Secrets set and I only had a pair of PJs to change into. Cindy laughed and for some strange reason I felt my ole insecure self again and almost began to cry. I think she sensed it and took out another nice nighty, a red one and said "here Rose, try this on...it should fit you." I slipped it on in front of her, not feeling self-conscious anymore and "woooo it feels soooo sexy." I said. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "hey! I would want to fuck me if I could"

"Ya" Cindy said "I would want to fuck you to " and we both broke out into laughing hysterics. We jumped into bed and under the covers. I was lying on my back with my legs closed and stretched out straight. The bed was so wide and large we where pretending that we couldn't see each other. Laughing, we put our hands to our foreheads like we were looking through binoculars, kidding around, Cindy crawled underneath the covers on all fours and made out like she was searching for me. She's crawling underneath the covers moving her hands wildly around pretending to be in search for lost Rose. In the meantime, I'm laying flat on my back, my legs together stretched out completely covered by the sheets, and my hands folded behind my head with my head outside the covers on my pillows.

Under the sheets Cindy grabbed my ankle with both hands as if to simulate grabbing in the dark and laughingly saying "oops what have we here, what is this? Her hands crept up my legs to my thighs as she laughed and said " I think we have something here!" Still underneath the covers teasing me, her hands went to my waist she ran them up my tummy to my chest. By now Cindy is on all fours straddled over me under the sheets as I laugh uncontrollably. My pussy lips and tits are so tender and sensitive that the slightest touch would send me into an orgasmic launch. She deliberately places her hands on my aching breasts and without warning, plops herself on me. She pops her head out from under the sheets just a few inches from my face. With the heat from her body on mine, and the pressure of her pussy grinding on my pussy drove me over the edge. She said with a sultry smile "yep, I think I found you" with that she kissed me firm on the lips. I was so wet and excited I didn't hesitate to dart my tongue as deep into her mouth as it would go. "Oh Cindy!" oh God!" I moaned. I've wanted you to kiss me all night. You don't know what I'm feeling right now."

"Oh yes I do Rose" she says, "shhh my sweet" We kissed with passion as our bodies tried to make contact with every possible surface of our bodies. Our tits were mashing together and our pussies were locked mound to mound. I loved it when Cindy rubbed her pussy lips on mine. It felt so good through the sheer nighties. "Ahhh I moan as I breath more rapidly. Cindy kicks away the sheets and blankets and moves down to my now burning pussy with her tongue. Now for the first time, I felt the touch of a woman's tongue on my pussy. No longer just a fleeting fantasy, I was really being eaten out! God I had to have her. I wanted so much to taste her. We got into a sixty-nine position and I eat Cindy as if I was a pro at it. Throughout the night we had cum several times, rested, and go at it again.

After an hour or so, just as I thought we should rest, she reached into her night bag and introduced me to Bubba! Her 8" rubber dick was nicer than the one I kept secretly hidden away. " I never leave home without it" she said. Cindy began to stroke it and suck and lick it for me as I watched. I spread my legs and begged her to fuck me. "Fuck me Cindy, please fuck me with your hot dick!" For hours we fucked each other with her rubber dick. We would eat each others pussies and suck on each others nipples. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. For the first time in my life, I felt happy and fulfilled. I think I was falling in love with Cindy.

By early light, we were both spent. We lit a cigarette and shared it in bed. Cindy told me I was terrific. It was one of the greatest compliments I could have received. She asked how much experience I had in girl-to-girl lovemaking. I laughed and said "you're kidding right?" you are my first Cindy. I should be asking you how long you've been fucking young woman. Cindy smiled and said "you are the first" Again I said "you're kidding right?"

"No" she said and explained that since her husband died five years ago, she hadn't dated or had sex with anyone. "Shamefully" she explained I frig myself off almost every day and sometimes twice a day" I can't help it. For about two years now, I've been curious as to what it would be like to make love with another woman but I've never had the nerve to actually go for it until today.

I never considered woman-to-woman loving until two years ago. I find myself now ordering lesbian videos and little sex toys by mail just to get my thrills. When I first saw you at the rest area, I started to think about my masturbation fantasies that usually involve younger woman. At first I fantasized of woman I knew from the club or church, someone my own age with thoughts that maybe I could persuade one of them to try it. I even used to host afternoon teas at my house just so some of the ladies I fantasized about would be there but my mind would always stray back to college age girls and I found myself thinking more of their daughters than the ladies I invited over. Living in a college town doesn't help the situation either.

I had never expected to be with another woman or a young girl for that matter until I met you and then I saw a possibility. "That's an amazing story!" I said "When did you first think of seducing me?" I asked. Well after we met at the rest area and I asked you if you wanted to stick together, at that point I wasn't even thinking of seducing you. Not then. Not until we were on the road again driving and in my minds eye I began to explore the possibilities. I tried to set up scenarios that would put us in a situation, you wouldn't believe what this mind of mine thinks of! You have no idea how wet I was thinking of you while driving Rose. I had no idea what to do or where to even begin. I've never seduced a woman before. Cindy explained that at the restaurant, she thought I was perhaps hitting on her. She figured because I was open with her and all the compliments and admirations that I had expressed to her that maybe I was interested and I wanted to get into her pants. "I thought for sure" she said that you had done this sort of thing before especially when you went along with sharing a room for the night. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe you might even make the first move. "I was very uncertain if I should even try anything in case you were disgusted with the hole idea of me coming onto you" she said. Well I told her that I was pretty nervous but at the pool, I was hoping you would make the first move. I knew you were flirting with me in the water and in the hot tub but I couldn't be certain and I was scared shitless. By the time we reached the sauna, I was so confused about my feelings, I wasn't sure if I was reading your signals wrong or what. By then, I was ready for anything. When you stripped me during the message, I thought that was it. I guess you lost your nerve to go further I said, and so did I.

How silly of us. I hugged Cindy. I told her that by the time we got back up to the room, I was a nervous wreck. I wanted her so bad and hoping she would make the first move since I couldn't find enough nerve. If you didn't, I figured once you fell asleep, I would put a move on you. I would pretend to be sleeping and roll over to your side of the bed and snuggle up under the pretense that I was fast asleep and cold. If you woke up then I was hoping you might try to steal a peak or cop a feel figuring that I was asleep.

That would have been a good start. If you didn't wake up then I was going to try and feel you up anyway by flopping my hand on you breasts or pussy. Maybe even just go ahead and kiss you. I could always blame it on a bad dream if you got weird about it. I was acting like a child I know but God I was so horny and so desperate. I never wanted anyone or anything so bad in my life Cindy. I hope I didn't disappoint you. "No sweetheart" you didn't disappoint me, you have filled a great emptiness in my life. I love you Rose"

"I love you Cindy," and with that we snuggled in each other's arms and fell fast asleep.

Any comments are welcome.

12