Release

Story Info
Teen girl finds herself at the altar.
1.1k words
4.22
35.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her fingers in her panties. Hearing him outside the door had made her hot. It did not matter what he talked about, the words came to her as noise. It was the thought of him, standing at the alter in his suit, smelling of Old Spice and the warm spring days.

She never thought of herself as in love. She could not imagine being in love with the old widowed minister. Especially since she was only 19, young and free.

She thought back to the first time he touched her. It was after Bible School last summer. She had stayed late to clean up the mess left by the children. He told her how much he appreciated her, how it was so generous of her to give up a Friday evening to help in the church. The whole time he was speaking, she imagined him sitting in his big chair on the alter, her sitting on his lap and impaling herself on his old cock. She imagined it would be small and shriveled, she was in for a shock.

He suggested the sanctuary could use a good dusting. She had purposefully worn a skirt that was too short for church. She had also forgotten to wear panties. If her father saw her dressed this way, he would surely pull her skirt up and spank her naked ass. That thought made her hotter.

As she was dusting the podium, she waited for him to walk behind her. She bent over at the waist and moved slightly, just enough to show the slightest bit of hair. He told her what a beautiful woman she was becoming. He asked her about boys and told her she must be careful. Beautiful girls like her attracted the wrong type.

She bent down as far as she possibly could. She knew he would be able to see her lips. She heard the sound of heavy breathing. She turned around and he was sitting in his big chair. He said he suddenly had the urge to take a break. She walked to the chair and boldly put her foot between his knees, making her skirt ride way up her leg. She told him she was glad he thought she was beautiful. She told him she found him very attractive. He told her he was old enough to be her father, maybe even her grandfather.

She took his hand and placed it gently on her naked mound. She could see his cock twitching in his pants. She told him to touch her. He slipped one of his long fingers into her moist heat. She moaned and almost cummed immediately. He asked her to take off her top and her bra, he wanted to see her breasts.

She had always been proud of them. They were a size D and stood out against her slim, hourglass figure. Her long legs made strong from riding horses completed a package that would turn the head of even the most devout man. Her nipples were dark and the size of gumballs. Her long black hair reached past her ass. It was thick and shiny thanks to her mother's strong Spanish heritage.

She removed her top and bra. She heard his breathing grow stronger as he took one of her breasts in his hand. He told her sweet, beautiful things about her body. He asked her if the men before him had been gentle with her. She told him there had been a lot of close calls but had never gone all the way. He told her she could leave now, the whole scene forgotten. Her only answer was to reach down and begin rubbing his cock, feeling it grow hard as she told him he was to be the first.

He told her he wanted to take his clothes off. He stood and began removing his shirt. He had a good chest for an old man. He had obviously stayed in shape. As he reached for his zipper, she told him to allow her. She unzipped his pants and let them fall. To her shock, his cock was strong, long and thick. It must have been 9 inches long and her hand barely fit around it.

She fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. He told her his wife never would do this for him and when his cock got harder in her mouth and he cried out, she knew he was enjoying it. He told her he would not last long that way and he wanted to make this special for her. He sat her in his huge chair, laid her legs across his shoulders and moved his mouth toward her pussy.

He started by running his tongue up and down her slit. Her already soaked pussy turned to mush as he took her clit into his mouth. He was using his tongue like a cock. Fucking her hole. He reached up, twisted her nipple and she screamed and cummed all over his face. He laughed, helped her stand up and sat on his chair.

He told her to come and sit in his lap. She sat with her back to him as he put his cock against her pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slit. She felt his head hit her clit and was getting close to cumming again. He asked her if she was ready and told her he wanted her to sit on his cock. She moved so that his cock was at her hole. He told her to take her time and move slowly.

His cock slid in easily at first, her mound made wet by his tongue. It was so big that she became uncomfortable. She decided it was time to just do it. She sat all the way back and both of them cried out, her in pain, him in ecstasy. She felt the gush, the release of herself into womanhood. She knew then she would have many lovers, this was too good to resist but she knew none would ever be this good.

She sat with his cock buried in her pussy. He asked if she was ok, did she want to keep going. She answered by moving slowly up and down on his cock. He reached around and grabbed her breasts. She felt herself giving way, her pussy fitting his cock like a glove. He reached between her legs and was rubbing her clit. This feeling was too much for her. She knew she was going to cum and she told him. He told her to cum with him and she felt his cock spasm, the warm cum shooting into her vagina. She came then, crying out his name, crying out to anyone listening, buried in pure ecstasy. As they sat there spent, they heard a noise and the sanctuary door opened. A man came in, walked into the light and she had but one word to offer..."DADDY!"