Released from Work

Story Info
Liz attends to her own needs after work.
1.3k words
4.09
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first submitted story and as a result it's kind of short and to the point. I have quite a few ideas for an epic lust filled adventure in mind so if you have any feedback from here it will go a long way in making future stories that much more interesting. Thanks for reading...

*

It was midafternoon when Liz arrived home. She was physically and mentally exhausted from the long hours she had put in at work and the comfort of home had washed over her as soon as she closed the door. Despite the time, her husband was not yet home and wouldn't be for a few hours. He often worked later into the evenings than she did and devoted at least an hour of his time to the local gym. Time alone was not wasted on her. She enjoyed the quiet comfort that came with solitude. It allowed her ample opportunity to unwind and relax before partaking in whatever adventures an evening with her husband would bring.

She pulled off her knee high boots, releasing her feet from the constriction that had been forced upon them for the better part of the day. 'Why stop there?' she thought reaching back and underneath her shirt to unclasp her bra. The garments she shed when she came home were a symbol to her, bondage placed upon her by society in an effort to be accepted by coworkers and peers; a price to pay to accentuate her natural beauty. As she cast the bra aside she became committed to the rest, quickly undoing her belt, and letting her tight fitting jeans fall to the floor. She pulled off her top and flicked it into the pile of clothes next to the front door with a smirk.

Liz stretched and walked into the sunroom wearing nothing but a pair of black laced panties. The windows were open and an early summer breeze rustled in rustling her recently dyed shoulder length brown hair. The idea of someone peeking through the windows caused a familiar warm stirring inside her. She lingered for a moment looking out over the quiet neighborhood, hands on her hips giving anyone lucky enough a few more moments to catch a glimpse of her mostly naked body.

She was very pretty, although would often flat out refuse if someone offered up the compliment. Her negative self-image was founded in her younger days and was something she never managed to let go. It had become her armor over time and as she pulled off her panties it was all she wore.

Stretching again with her hands clasped behind her back, she thrust her naked body toward the window before turning away toward the living room feeling more alive after her brief brush with voyeurism; her body emitting the tell-tale signs of arousal that she anxiously looked forward to attending to. Falling on to the couch she draped her left leg over the arm rest propping her right foot up on the coffee table they both used as an ottoman. Spreading her legs only fueled the growing arousal she felt as her body anticipated what was to come. Her nipples were already hard and she gently played with one between a pair of pinching and pulling fingers. It had been such a long day and she craved the release she could give herself.

Adjusting her position on the couch she leaned back and brought her legs up bent at the knees gasping slightly as her lips parted, strings of beaded lubricant exposed to the empty house the heat of her arousal. She took her time knowing that without savoring the moment it would all be lost in a few quick strokes of her fingers. Quickly getting to work, Liz began kneading her breasts imagining what she might look like with her legs spread and her hands roughly massaging her breasts. She wish she could walk in on herself the thought of anyone catching her in the act fueled her own fire. Her mouth opened slightly accompanied by a small gasp as ripples of pleasure streaked through her body. It gave her an animalistic look, a look of someone on the edge of control, as if she were a slave to her own desires.

Licking her lips in anticipation, Liz slid a shaking finger down her stomach and between her legs outlining her vulva. Her warm puffy lips were already damp from the overflow of fluids that leaked from her opening. Her eyes went wide as she felt the first beads slide over her anus. Rolling her head back she pushed against her vulva with two fingers waiting for the waves of sensitivity to recede before continuing. It was time, she couldn't wait any longer. She was hungry for her fingers, for sexual release, the world around her became reduced to the need and heat radiated by her exposed vagina.

Taking a deep breath, she made contact with her clit pressing her fingers against the small button of nerves. The pleasure was so intense that it almost forced her to stop. Letting up she began to outline her clit in the smallest of circles her breathing becoming a labored pant. As she settled into a rhythm she began to widen the circles so that she passed over her vaginal opening, applying a little pressure but not enough to gain entry. It was maddening, she wanted so badly to be penetrated and ravished but she knew that self-denial would only end in greater pleasure.

She slowly extended her left leg her toes curled so that it rested on the corner of the coffee table her two fingers settling into a steady rhythm of wide circles that encompassed both her clit and her opening. The familiar satisfying feeling of the path to her orgasm was already upon her. Her breaths were growing quicker; her hips keeping time thrusting in need every time she pressed against her opening. A low extended moan escaped her lips but she was so lost in the thought of how she must look that it was difficult to tell whether or not it was real or if it was the fantasy version of her she was imagining.

It was close, all the signs were there. Her swollen clit twitched and her muscles tensed as she descended in the abyss of her own self pleasure. She rolled her head back and spread her legs further in a shameless invitation to her own imagination. For a moment the room was silent save for the steady rhythmic slapping of the folds of her vaginal lips as her fingers quickened their pace, her other hand squeezing her left breast almost painfully. And then she came. Doubling over her eyes widened, her moan started softly only to crescendo into a soft scream of pleasure. Her pussy contracted onto itself, and continued to flex as Liz's fingers rubbed as much pleasure as she could stand from her needy clit. She drew a labored breath and returned to a pleased moan laying her head onto the back of the couch once again. Her fingers continued to nurse the rest of the orgasm from her body, which shook and twitched as her clit became too sensitive to touch. Her pussy continued to contract for several moments after she finally rested her two fingers softly on top of her over sensitive button. She took a deep breath letting it out as she laughed at the state of herself.

Getting slowly to her feet she ran her hands up the side of her body and through her hair continuing on to reach toward the ceiling with a satisfied stretch. She gathered up the clothes she had shed upon returning home and began to climb the stairs her body tingling with every step. She was still hungry for sex but had taken of some of the edge. She knew it wouldn't be long until her body descended back into her fantasies.