Releasing Sexual Tension

Story Info
Preachers daughter succumbs to her desires.
1.1k words
3.78
213.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was 14 I was able to fuck every girlfriend that I have ever had at least once. My first girlfriend was a real fuck machine, I learned a lot from her. My second girlfriend wouldn't let me see her naked for about three months when we started going out, it was a year before we finally had sex and then she left me because she felt dirty. Since then I only went out with girls who weren't prudes as she was. I kept this promise to myself for seven more years until I met Megan.

I met Megan in an literature class at college. She's about 5'5'', long blonde hair, and a great body. Now I usually can tell if a girl would put out by first looking at her. The first time a saw her she wore shorts, a pink tank top with a push-up bra to give her a nice cleavage. I thought mayber I can get her into bed within a week, maybe two. WRONG!

After a few classes I started getting friendly with her, with some good small talk and a few jokes. Than we moved up to having lunch togeter a few times, than some friendly flirting, and finally I asked her out to dinner. This was a standard routine for me to get a girl to like me enough to go out with me, it works about 80% of the time, the rest just want to stay friends.

After our first date when I walked her to her dorm room she kissed me goodnight and slipped me her tongue. It was nothing too passionate, she din't try to touch the back of my throat or anything like that, just a little massaging of each others tongue for about a minute than we stopped.

The next week was basically the same kisses goodnight. The next week after that we started really making out, and she let me feel her up. Only, she wouldn't actually let me feel the skin of her breasts or ass, but only above the clothing thats covering them. So I was wrong about getting her after at least two weeks. I still didn't think she was a prude at the time, I met other girls wouldn't put out after just two weeks. I than refigured my calculations for a girl like Megan to four to six weeks.

But after a month she would only let me feel her ass but still not her tits. I than decided to talk to her about having sex and that's when I learned the the shocking truth, SHE WAS RAISED A PREACHERS DAUGHTER! Most of these girls are raised to not have sex until marraige.

She never told me about that because it usually scares men away. And it sure did scare me a little bit. I was thinking about dumping her, but I liked her too much, we have a great time together even when we weren't making out. So we continued seeing each other and eventually she let me feel her breasts, even suck on them a little.

But still, I can't help myself, I need fuck her silly. I grew tired of masterbating to releive my sexual tension. I even thought about cheating on her like I did with a few of my former girlfriends. But I liked Megan too much to risk that.

Than one night, about six months since we started going out, it all changed. We were in my apartment on my bed making out. Both our shirts were off, including her bra. My hand was up her skirt in her panties feeling her ass. Her breasts pressed against my chest. I made the bold move of moving my hand from her ass to her pussy. I managed to stick two fingers in her before she shreiked and pushed me away.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she was putting her bra back on. "I told you I don't do that kind of stuff."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I couldn't help myself, I got carried away."

She calmed down and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of yours.
"It's OK," she said. "Truth is, I've been wanting to have sex with you for quite some time now. But I still beleive in waiting until marraige for that."

"There has got to be another way, I can't keep my hands off you. Sometimes I feel like forcing myself on you."

She looked surprised when I said that last part, but than I saw doing that look she always does when she's thinking.

"There is one way I've been considering," she said. "Have you ever did a girl in the ass?"

I was surprised when she said that.
"I tried once, but the other girl didn't want to."

"Well I figure, it's not adultery if you put it in my ass. I won't be losing my virginity. You wanna try it?"

"NOw?"

She nodded. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately. I removed her bra and sucked on her tits, I found she gets aroused when I play with her tits. She then got on her hands and knees as I got behind her. I lifted her skirt and ripped off her panties. I pulled out my dick, it was the hardest it has ever been in months.

It was now the moment of truth. I spread her ass open, guided my dick at the edge of her asshole and shoved all seven inches of it inside. Megan gave a small gulp.

"Are you all right?" I asked
"Yes, do what you gotta do."

I grabbed her by the hips and fucked her ass hard. It was tight, and warm, and felt great. After a few minutes Megan began moaning, she was really starting to enjoy it. I grabbed her tits as I fucked her ass harder with more speed.

"OOOOHHH, thats sooooo good... fuck, fuck, fuck me harder."

I started grabbing at her blonde hair, pulling it back as I fucked her harder in the ass. She seemed to enjoy having her hair pulled.

"You like that?"
"Yes, yes, yes, I love it... don't stop, please don't stop... oh my, I think I'm cumming."

I put my hand on her pussy and felt it soaking wet. She gave off a few loud screams as she finally felt her first orgasm ever. Soon after I shot my load straight up her ass and I was done. My dick softened as I pulled it out of Megans ass, and we both laid down on the bed together.

"How was that?" I asked.
She looked at me smiling. "I loved it. When can we do it again?"
"Whenever you want."

For the next couple of years this was our form of sex, before we got married and I finally fucked her face to face. She loved the missionary style better than the ass, but we still do anal among other things.