Religion and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

She gave me a huge smile. "Robert you can lick me again a million times. I'll never say no to that. I'm glad you liked it because I love it. If I slide over here and you kneel on the floor, you can get at me better." She slid over to the edge of the bed, her bottom almost hanging off. I got on the floor between her legs and it was easy to get my face to her again. I used my fingers to pull her open this time and got my tongue into her to lick.

I licked and sucked on her again, then she turned on all fours and I shoved into her from behind. She came both times but I didn't. She ended up sitting on me again until we both came. For the next two years we did that over and over. Many mornings I went to my first class from her apartment. I loved it. I was very remorseful, I was a horrible sinner. More so because I liked what I was doing so much. Then the sinning part sort of fell into the background more and more and I just enjoyed what we did a lot. I reconciled myself to living as a sinner because I knew I was going to continue sinning. Through my own experience and from various business classes, I think I understood how rapacious businesses took advantage of ignorant people and literally stole money from them. Their need for more money was like my need for more sex. Even though you know you're sinning you do it more and more and become sort of jaded about it.

At the end of my sophomore year Elaine graduated and I spent the summer logging as I had the summer before. It's hard work. Different now with a lot of power equipment but still hard work. So I came back to school trim, in great shape. Shirley, a very cute little blond cheerleader who was one of Elaine's friends, got to me the day I came back to school. Like she was waiting for me. She let me know that she knew what Elaine and I had been doing. Elaine told her all about me, that I had a terrific cock and liked to, as she said, "eat pussy'. She wanted to take Elaine's place with me and for us to continue doing what Elaine and I did. Damn, my background came up again. This is a very desirable girl, perhaps the cream of the crop at college. I've sinned and sinned. Can I really bring myself to sin even more? The summer had sort of got me back into my groove morally.

"You're a beautiful, sexy girl, Shirley but I don't think we can."

"Why?"

I stumbled a bit. What reason can I give? "You're so small. I don't think I would fit."

"My mouth is as big as Elaine's. I can suck you every bit as good as she could. Maybe better."

"Uh, well, your body is so small, I probably couldn't fit inside you."

"Robert, babies can come out of there. I can absolutely stretch enough to take you on. Come to my room with me now and let me prove it."

Naked, in her room, I admired her body. She's shorter and thinner than Elaine. Her breasts aren't as large as Elaine. But her body is perfect, would fit well as a centerfold. and while her breasts may not be as large a mass they're every bit as large in comparison to the rest of her body. A perfect body. And what looks like a small tuft of blond hair down between her leg s. As I soon learned, she's also extremely fit. A hard body. Cheerleaders must work hard. Yet her breasts and butt were as soft and adorable as Elaine's. And she really could suck me as well as Elaine ever did, maybe got more of me into her mouth even. And her pussy? Gorgeous. Beautiful. All pink with that little bit of blond hair, just as blond as the h air on her head. Less hair than Elaine, too. Maybe even sweeter tasting. Loves it, too, cums really loud and wet. Every bit as tight to get into as Elaine ever was but she ends up taking me all the way in.

I'm sunk. I've sinned again and know darn well that I'm going to sin often. Sex with Shirley is fantastic. She seemed to enjoy it so much. Not just be sexy but actually happy about it. Bouncing on me she acted almost like she might on a trampoline. So, after getting checked in and lining up my schedule, I get back to her room. The girl opening the door has red hair. Is just as beautiful as Shirley but not Shirley.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Robert. I was supposed to meet Shirley now."

"C'mon in," she says, standing back. I go in and she closes the door, locks it. "I'm Rebecca. I'm Shirley's room mate. We share." She pulled her t-shirt up and off. She had no bra on. Beautiful, full breasts. She bends and shoves her shorts down and steps out of them. She now had nothing at all on. She unfastened my belt and said, "Let me get a feel of you. Shirley thinks you're special."

Well, Rebecca, soon just Becca, had a body as great as Shirley's. She sucked me every bit as well as Shirley. She had the first shaved pussy I had experienced. It was all pink and beautiful and tasted great. Tangier than Shirley. I fit in her, too. There went my good intent. The next time I was in the room it was with both of them. Shirley sat on my face while Becca bounced on my cock. Then they switched and Shirley bounced on me until I came in her while I ate Becca until she came. They both then licked my cock until I got hard again and then it was one and then the other, me in missionary position on one while the other kissed me and felt me, then they switched places. When I finally came again they ended up licking each other while playing with my cock until I got hard enough to do them both again. I have no idea what levels of sinfulness there might be but I think they definitely were even more sinful than me. Girl doing girl!

I was sorry I had done as much as I had. I told them it was over, I couldn't be part of something so sinful. My relationship with Elaine had been monogamous, loving and long term. It gave me some way to justify why I was doing something sinful. But this arrangement with the two of them was beyond my ability to rationalize any continued involvement. I don't think it phased them one bit. They're probably continuing being promiscuous and bi-sexual to this day.

I tried to get into normal college life and forget about sex. But I thought about it a lot. I missed it. I wasn't able to quite believe that it wasn't sinful but I was definitely ready to be sinful. To kill time and get my mind off sex I went to the school gym a lot. I used the stair-stepping machines, the weights, the stationary bicycle, ran the track some. The problem was that there were a lot of attractive girls dressed briefly, showing off their figures. And most of them had very good figures. I talked with several, had coffee with some. I probably spent more time with a girl named Gretchen than anyone else. Blonde, slim, slightly tall, perhaps five foot eight. Good figure but not overdone in any way. Very personable, friendly, easy to talk to. After about three weeks Gretchen and I were in the Union having a soft drink when she surprised me.

"I live in the same apartment house as the girl you dated last year," she said. "The girl that graduated. I saw you there very often. I assume you were having sex with her. That must mean you're available now but you've never made a pass at me, tried anything. Why?"

"I was raised very conservatively," I told her. "It's not like me to try and take advantage of anyone, that wouldn't be proper. But maybe I should ask you why? If I had tried anything, would I have succeeded?"

"Yes. Definitely. You're a real hunk and I'm horny and frustrated."

We actually had a few more sentences but ended up fairly quickly back at her apartment. A small apartment like Elaine's had been. There, I learned that slim girls can have great asses and legs, that her breasts were more than they appeared earlier. Not humongous but very nice, probably full B cups, and all up front and well shaped. Her pubic hair is darker than her head hair but lighter than Elaine's had been and less of it. Her pussy tasted terrific and while it was extremely tight, she accepted my entire cock with enthusiasm. Her insides seemed to have muscles or something, working on my cock like no one else ever had before. Great sex.

I told her I couldn't marry her and she replied, "Fuck Robert, I don't want to marry you. Don't even bring the subject up. I want to fuck regularly, suck a cock often, get eaten to orgasm a lot. I want to be satisfied sexually, happy. That's all I need from you. And not so incidentally, you're really good. You have a great cock and you eat me like you really want to."

"I do want to. I love your pussy, its shape and taste and how I can make you react."

"Great, just be happy yourself and forget this talk about sin or whatever." She was playing with my cock all through this. "Now, you're hard again, fuck me."

I don't know for sure who told who about me but I started to have girls come up to me and make passes ranging from outright asking me to fuck them to an innocent naive kind of wanting to get to know me better. I have to assume that Shirley and Becca and Gretchen each talked to somebody and the word spread. I began to think the co-ed population of the college was 100% nympho. Although, come to think of it, it shouldn't be a surprise because from my limited sampling, the male population was 100% satyr. That now, unfortunately in my opinion, included me. I continued to see Gretchen but I also began to respond to too many others also.

I learned that, once you had been with a dozen or so, they all started running together. I mean, there are differences in bust size and vaginal tightness and that kind of thing, blondes and brunets and redheads. But I got jaded about sex. It was still a high to have an orgasm but it began to seem almost routine or something.

Then I met Amy. Really good looking. Dark blonde, blue eyes, pretty face, great looking body. Almost too much bosom for her body size because she wasn't big. Maybe five foot five and while not skinny, not heavy either, just very female. She was in a class with me. I sat next to her in the Union one day when she was having a coke and introduced myself, saying we were in a class together.

She looked at me colder than I think anyone ever has, worse than my mother after I spilt a sack of flour all over the kitchen. "I don't like your type," she said. "So please don't sit here. I don't want anyone to think we're friends."

"What did I do?"

"Look, everyone in school knows you've fucked half the girls around here. You make being promiscuous seem almost conservative compared to the way you go after everything in skirts. Well, not me. So go away,"

"You're way to gorgeous to be a virgin," I said, staying seated.

"Well, I am. And I'll be one on the day of my wedding."

"Believe it or not, you're the perfect girl for me."

"Just go away."

"No, really, I was brought up to believe that both the man and the woman should be virgins when they marry. I admit, I've strayed from that. Strayed far. But I've been feeling guilty about it. So I'll quit. I can't make myself a virgin again but I can stop doing what I know is wrong."

"And that's supposed to impress me?"

"I hope so because I think I'll marry you."

"You are out of your mind," she stated coldly, her eyes turning to ice blue, as she gathered her books and stood up and stormed away.

I really did plan on marrying her. Of course, there's more to marrying someone than the fact they're a virgin. Somehow I needed to get to know her better. And I really did mean it when I said I'd stop being such a wild fucker. No more. As of today. Then Gretchen saw me and came over and sat down next to me.

How do I do this? Do I tell Gretchen it's all over? It actually will be fairly easy to tell the other seven or eight girls I've been fucking that it's over because I've been feeling guilty about fucking so many anyhow, plus it's begun to be a lot less arousing when it's just assembly line sex of girl after girl. But Gretchen? We've laid naked with each other twenty times or more. She has a lovely pussy, a pretty pussy, a tasty pussy. Fucking her is terrific, her insides really work on my cock. Maybe if I tell the others I've quit and manage to get that word back to Amy I can keep on fucking Gretchen and Amy will never know.

"Do you know Amy?" I ask Gretchen as soon as she sits down.

"Amy?" she replies.

"Yeah, the girl that was just sitting here, that just walked away."

"No. I don't think I even know who you're talking about."

"Good. I'd just as soon she doesn't know about our having sex."

"Oh? I wonder why you want to hide it from her? On the other hand, I guess I'd just as soon not have a lot of people know that I'm fucking you either. It might help if some people didn't know I was such a slut at heart. But speaking of being a slut, I'm done with classes for the day. Are you available to come back to my apartment and fuck me until I say stop? And I 'll never say stop."

Well, we did go back to her apartment and the sex was as good as ever, maybe better because I knew I was going to quit fucking the others and only stay with Gretchen. In fact, over the next couple weeks I did let each of the other girls know that I wasn't going to fuck them any more and to each I said the reason was Amy. I wanted Amy and she would have nothing to do with me when I was so promiscuous. I hoped that it would get back to Amy. It did. She actually stopped me on campus.

"Why are you telling girls that you can't have sex with them because of me?" she asked.

"Well. I plan on marrying you and you won't marry me if I'm promiscuous, so I'm quitting all of those girls in order to try and become the kind of guy you want to marry."

"I think you're out of your mind. I'll never marry you. You represent everything I detest about men who see sex as a recreation sport."

"I agree. I was wrong. I can't go back and change the past but I can change now and become what you want.

She just stared at me for a moment. "You're nuts," she said and walked away.

For the next two years, I fucked Gretchen regularly. Often spent the night with her. I also joined some of the clubs Amy belonged to, made sure we saw each other frequently. Were almost thrown together on occasion. I waited quite a while and asked her out. She still said no but she didn't tell me I was nuts or that she detested me. She was dating someone else.

Amy and Gretchen and I all graduated. We all had to find jobs. I managed to find where Amy went to work and wrangled a job in the same town. Through the alumni office I found her address and moved within a few blocks of her. I watched her at times, trailed her. That way I managed to run into her in a food market when we were both shopping. Surprise! We talked a little, I asked how things were going. Apparently she liked her work. She never admitted it but I knew she wasn't dating the same guy any more. Maybe if she's alone for awhile she'll soften up some. So, I managed to accidentally on purpose run into her a couple more times shopping. Each time we reminisced a little about college. She seemed to accept me.

The company I work for was having a big deal; dinner, speeches, orchestra and dancing in a major hotel ballroom to celebrate a company anniversary and, I guess, to hype us up to perform well in the future. I figured this was a safe possibility so I asked Amy if she would go with me. I told her she didn't have to count it as a regular date if she didn't want to, I needed to have somebody go with me and I didn't know many in this town but her. She agreed.

I should add that I was feeling like I might be making the wrong life choices. I hadn't been naked in bed with a female for several months and very seriously missed it. I'm sure it made me a little grouchy. I was also beginning to wonder if I really wanted to be a corporate executive with everything that entails. I would rather be back in Oregon doing something in the woods where I grew up or at least something more outdoorsy than sitting in a cubicle kissing the butt of the next guy above me.

Anyway, Amy and I went to the dinner. She wasn't energetic or happy or friendly at all. It didn't surprise me that she wasn't nice to me but she dissed almost anyone she saw at the dinner. They weren't great buddies of mine, most I barely knew, just through work. But they did nothing wrong, seemed to be trying to be friendly. I was friendly in return. It makes the evening go faster if nothing else. But Amy was just a pain in the neck. She might be beautiful with a great body but I wouldn't want to be married to someone like that, spend years with a grouch.

So I asked her out for dinner the next week. If anything, she was worse. She might be a beautiful virgin but she's all wrong for me. Maybe my idea of wanting a virgin bride is nuts any way.

All in all, it made me question myself very seriously. I had about decided I was all wrong about the sex thing anyway. I mean, I really needed to get fucked and I couldn't do that and still think it was all that sinful. Then I read abut a small company that was dealing with tourists in Oregon -- fishing, river rafting, back country hiking. I knew I'd love that. But can you make a living doing that? Is it a real business or a hobby? I called the company. A woman answered.

It turns out much of the business is seasonal. Not all but a lot. The busy season would start in another month or so. If I could do the work, she would need to hire several people. But just for about five months. She wouldn't hire me over the phone, which actually made sense to me. It took a little wheedling but I got a couple days off from my job so I could fly to Oregon and be interviewed. It wasn't going to pay what I was used to making here and it was temporary but I was willing to give it a try.

I flew into Portland and rented a car to drive the short distance to the much smaller town where the business was. I checked into a small motel. I had seen a bar restaurant on my way in so I went back to get some dinner. Slightly late dinner. It turned out to be more bar than restaurant but I did manage to get a steak and baked potato and a glass of wine. I had finished the meal and was on a second glass of wine when this very sexy woman walked into the bar. Obviously the bartender knew her as did a couple other people. She had a mixed drink and looked around and seemed to give me the eye.

She's obviously older than me. I'm not good at guessing age, particularly well kept women, but I figured she must be forty or so to my 23. She had slightly more weight than clothes models might prefer but to me she was a very sexy woman. Great body. Noticeable breasts, lovely legs. Blonde hair. Too blonde, probably not natural. Very pretty face. I realize that I'm a stranger in a fairly small town so I plan to go back to my motel and watch TV, I'd probably just get in trouble trying to get friendly with this older woman even though she sure looked good.

She got off the bar stool and walked over to me. "I love to dance. You look like the only one here that could handle dancing with me. Come join me."

I stood up. I'm at least six inches taller than her, maybe more. "You're a big one," she said and grabbed my hand and led me over to a juke box. She put in some money and punched some buttons and a slow song came on and she pressed up against me so I put my arms around her and we started dancing. Slowly dancing, almost shuffling around. She's tight against me. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Robert," I answered.

"You're not from here are you?"

"No, I just got here today, am going away again in a day or so. I'm staying at the motel just down the street."

"I'm Helen," she tells me. She also pushes tighter against me. I can feel her whole body and it feels great. I'm at least half hard by then. "What room are you in?"

"What?"

"At the motel, what room are you in?"

Weird . "Oh, uh, 107."

"I don't want us to leave together, it would give people ideas. Why don't you go back to the motel and I'll wait a little and then come and knock on your door. If your cock matches the rest of your body, I think I'll enjoy the visit."

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers