Religion Can Justify Anything Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael takes control of his life.
21.3k words
4.28
45.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Literotica readers. As it's been three months since I posted Part I, I suggest you read Part I before reading this. I apologize for taking so long to post this conclusion. Since I finished the first installment, I have gone through changing jobs, moving to a different state [still in the mountains] and consolidating all the things we accumulated through the years while moving into a smaller house.

I now have profound respect for authors, like StarStang06, who crank out quality stories so regularly.

I am grateful to all of you who took the time to post your responses to Part I, or who send me a message via email. I have made some significant changes to the story as a result of your suggestions and encouragement.

***

Part II:

I dressed myself and our little daughter, Hailey, and drove to the babysitter's on autopilot. I have no idea how long I sat in my car after I turned off the engine, before the sitter came out to ask me, "Mr. Riley, is everything alright?"

No, it wasn't alright.

I sighed, "I'm fine." She helped me get Hailey out of the car. I kissed her little face, held her close as she chattered to me, and wondered how our lives would change.

"Mr. Riley...are you sure you're alright?"

I realized that my eyes were filled with tears when one spilled down my cheek.

"No, I'm not."

I was still in a fog when I arrived at my office, nervously anticipating the executive presentation to Arthur I had scheduled for three o'clock. If Rhoda went ahead with her mission from god and fucked Arthur to get me the job, would there be any way I would actually accept it? I shook my head. Then what was the use of getting prepared for my presentation if I was going to resign anyway?

Once I settled in my office, the Saturday morning quiet lulled me into daydreaming about how wonderful my life was. How happy I was with Rhoda, with our children. Would she really fuck it all away, convinced that I was okay with her becoming Arthur's slut? His plaything? That I would appreciate her doing it? Even if she thought she was doing it for me? To help me?"

The opening of the outside door brought me back from my reverie.

"Hello, Michael."

"Ben."

Ben hesitated, sensing the tension that had developed between us as a result of his wife's interference in my marriage.

"Evelyn asked me to come check on you. Make sure you're alright."

"Well, Ben, after your wife gave mine permission—using the Bible as an excuse, even justification for fucking around on me, to cheat on me—actually, I'm not doing very well."

Ben sat down, looked at the floor for a few moments before raising his eyes to meet mine. "I know it's kind of hard to grasp at first, but when Evelyn became a...an...executive assistant"—he smiled at the euphemism—"it actually improved our marriage. Made it stronger, brought us closer."

"Ben, I've no idea why you and Evelyn have chosen the lifestyle you have, but I have no interest in sharing my wife with anyone. In fact, if Rhoda follows Evelyn's example I don't see how I could stay married with her."

"Oh Michael, you can't possibly mean that! It's only sex, for god's sake. She's doing this for you, you know, to help you get that job. Surely your marriage can withstand that! It will probably even make it stronger."

In response to the angry look on my face, Ben decided to go with some empathy. He sat down and lowered his voice, looked away from me to say, "Heh, I know it's hard. When Evelyn first started fucking my bosses it almost killed me, but when I realized what my life would be like without her, I....."

"Well Ben," I interrupted him, "I guess I'm going to find out how life's going to be without Rhoda."

"Boy, it's a good thing Evelyn called me to come talk with you, Michael. You need to think this all through before you over-react. Face it, Michael: Rhoda's out of your class. You'll never find another woman like her....and she knows it. She could have just about any man she wants, and leave your sorry ass while she fucks her flavor of the week. Michael, if you divorce her, she'll just keep everything you have, kick you to the curb and replace you with a younger model.

And to make matters worse, your little Hailey is just barely three. You're going to be paying child support for the next fifteen years....AND making all the house payments so Hailey will have a stable life....AND paying alimony to Rhoda so that she can fuck anyone she wants. You'll find yourself sleeping alone in some condo while she enjoys her lovers in YOUR bed, and YOU will pay for it all."

Ben paused for a moment watching me as that realization sank in.

"Yeah," Ben finally said, "I know. Sucks doesn't it?"

I didn't reply, lost in thought about how unfair it was.

"So my advice to you is accept Rhoda's choice to fulfill her religious duty and save your family by fucking other men." His tone was laced with sarcasm.

"So Ben," I asked, "I gather that you don't buy the religious duty shit that Evelyn keeps telling Rhoda?"

Ben shrugged. "All I know is Evelyn certainly believes it, has convinced herself of it. Looks like she'll convince Rhoda as well. Maybe, like Evelyn, she'll pour herself into charitable works and raise money to spread the good word. Hell, we pay more tithes and offerings than anyone else in our congregation. Money we would never have had without her...sleeping...with my bosses."

"Michael," Ben's voice suddenly sounded tired. "I'm not as sharp as you and a lot of other guys. I know I can do the job; I have the degree, the experience. But there's no way I would have risen to my level without Evelyn's help. I was only 27 the first time she decided to have sex with one of my bosses. It about killed me, just like it's killing you. I thought I'd go crazy, knowing she was hanging horns on me, but the next week I was promoted above several other guys—all of whom were more suited than me—and within two weeks I saw a $600 a month raise in my check. Her weekend of fucking got me a $7,000 raise that first year.

That's when I weighed it all out."

"Our kids were still young. I could have taken a stand and would probably have lost them and the house and then still have had to pay Evelyn child support and alimony, knowing she'd fuck even more men; or I could accept her cuckolding me and live with it. Finally, I chose to believe her when she told me she loved me, and only me. And she's always come home to me. Since I accepted it, money has never...."

I stood up and looked at Ben effectively cutting him off. "I don't want to hear any more about how it was when Evelyn started fucking around, or how you dealt with it. I guess I'm just not made like you, Ben. Because I will NEVER accept Rhoda having sex with other men." I was breathing hard, and my head ached.

"In any case, Ben, I no longer consider you or Evelyn to be my friends. No friend would encourage a wife to break her vows and betray her husband."

Ben smiled condescendingly as he stood up. "But Michael, that's just the point that Evelyn's trying to help Rhoda understand, that I'm trying to help you understand—Rhoda having sex with other men isn't breaking her vows or betraying you, if you know she's doing it for you, especially if she's doing it to save your job. Having sex with other men is fine if both of you know about it and agree on it. It's certainly worked for us. I've never been happier......"

I just shook my head, walked to my office door and held it open for him. He started to repeat the broken record "...it's only sex, it's not cheating... she's only doing this to help you."

I just stared at him and held the door open until he walked out.

I called Rhoda, praying she would answer and listen to me. I called her several times, but she didn't, or wouldn't, answer. I visualized how it would it all turn out, just like Ben described. I'd leave her, have practically nothing, and Arthur or some other asshole with a big cock would move into my house. Sleep in my bed. Fuck my wife.

And I'd pay for it all.

And I'd be alone.

I'd be alone, watching all my dreams die, while Rhoda enjoyed all of our dreams, and lived happily ever after—with other men.

While I paid for it.

I know it sounds pathetic, but I actually turned off my lights, closed the blinds, knelt and said a prayer, begging god to.... What? Stop Rhoda? I was afraid it was already too late.

Finally, I sat down and wept.

***

I lowered the top on my little BMW convertible, letting the wind blow through my hair. I laughed and exulted, knowing I was going to meet Arthur and fuck his brains out. I finally admitted to myself I that I really wanted to fuck Arthur, for myself. Yes, I had originally been terrified to break my vows, but I had never been so excited in my life when I took Arthur's cock in my hand, then in my mouth....Now I was going to place my virtue and honor on the altar and...take it in my pussy! I shuddered at the realization that I would also....be taking it my ASS? I felt a tremor go through me.

I felt so.... FREE...!

My pussy was tingling, soaking my panties. My clitty was throbbing and my heartbeat quickened as I thought of how I was finally going to throw off my inhibitions, and allow myself to experience the wanton pleasure I had fantasized about for years. For years. I smiled as I admitted to myself that I had had these feelings and desires all my life: not only had I suppressed them, but had never allowed myself to even think about letting them out, acting on them.

But that morning, when I saw how aroused Michael had become when he was toweling himself off from his shower when I told him about Evelyn fucking all of those men, I finally considered that Evelyn might be right—that Michael was what she called a "voyeur husband" like Ben, and that he might, if not enjoy watching me have sex with my lovers, at least accept his role, and allow me to have lovers, just as Ben accepted his role with Evelyn.

The night before, when she and I were in the Ladies lounge at the company party, while she had help me restore my makeup and regain my composure as she prepared me to offer myself to Arthur, she told me about how she had become a "hotwife" 35 years ago, yet never lets it threaten her marriage.

"I never forget that I am Ben's wife, no matter what I'm doing or with whom. I'm going to remain true to my vows to honor and support him, and if having sex with other men helps me remain true to him then that's what I'll continue to do. Not only has it not hurt my marriage, it's actually brought Ben and me closer. Ben has loved it when I have let him sit in a chair at the foot of our bed and watch me pleasure other men, and enjoy a sexual freedom you could never understand until you've experienced it. As soon as they've finished and left, Ben gets in bed with me and makes tender sweet love to me. When he licks my pussy and cleans me out, I feel a love for him and a bond with him that shakes me to my core! I'm sure Michael will enjoy watching you experience that type of pleasure, especially when he accepts that he could never give you the pleasure your lovers do."

She helped me realized that men like Ben and my Michael, who are married to women more beautiful than they deserve, fantasize about watching their wives be pleasured by stronger men, more virile men.

"Trust me, Rhoda, when Michael realizes that you have decided to assert your sexuality, not only will he not object, his only request will be that you let him watch occasionally. Even then, you have to only let him watch once in a while, or he will begin to think that he has a say in your sex life."

I still had trouble believing my Michael would let me have sex with other men, and told her so.

"Just see how he reacts tonight, after you tell him you've been with Arthur, that you've fucked him."

I hadn't fucked Arthur yet, but I had sucked his cock and let him eat my pussy the night before. After we got home from the party and I had told Michael how naughty I had been, I realized that Evelyn was right! Michael did get turned on knowing that I, too, had become a hotwife. I hadn't seen him get that hard or excited for years. Six times! Six orgasms in my pussy and my mouth! He was so turned on, knowing I was becoming a slut!

But a chill ran through me as the wind whipped through my hair. Yes, Michael had gotten hard, but each after he came—either down my throat or up my pussy—he insisted that he didn't want me to fuck Arthur. Would Michael really accept my new found sexuality? What if Evelyn was wrong? And could I really let Michael watch me with my lovers? Could I let him see me—what?

Then I pondered: would I be degrading myself? Debasing myself? Or would I be exploring my boundaries? Expressing my freedom? Could I really be comfortable fucking Arthur in front of Michael? I shuddered, and my mouth went dry as I tried to picture how Michael would react. Then I decided not to think about Michael, but just think about what I wanted for a change.

Evelyn spent more than an hour with me, taking me to Victoria's Secret for some sexy underwear. As she helped me get into the bustier and fasten the garters to my lacy stockings, I felt a twinge of guilt that I had never dressed up in lingerie for Michael. At Nordstrom's I found a sensational outfit, white with blue trim, with matching shoes, gloves and hat—kind of a throw back to the 1930's, except for the low cut top and high slit in the front.

"Arthur's going to love that," Evelyn told me.

"What, the outfit or the high slit?"

Evelyn laughed, "I was thinking of the high slit, but he'll love the outfit."

She helped me pack my overnight bag, including my new lingerie purchases, and my vibrator that I had used last night for the first time—then threw in two items of her own. When I saw the long string of beads I asked, "What are those?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "They're anal beads."

"Anal.....you mean...." I swallowed hard, my eyes going wide then asked,

"You don't expect me to be able to take all of those inside me.....back there..... do you?"

There were nine of them, beginning with a one inch bead, then one and a quarter inch, one and a half inch, ending in a three inch sphere. I had been struggling at the idea of getting Arthur's cock up my ass. But that three inch bead?

Evelyn let out a deep throated laugh. "Don't worry. You'll love them. I took all of them up my ass last week at a frat party."

I gasped and turned to look at her. "A frat party?"

"Yes, one of my young lovers is still in college. He had been bragging to his friends about his GILF. Grandmother I'd Love to Fuck. He talked me into coming for a visit, and putting on a show for them. I'll have to bring you with me the next time I do a show. Oh, and don't worry, I put the beads in bleach and ran them through the dishwasher, so they're clean."

"You have a young lover?" I was shocked. I had been under the impression that she only had sex with men who could further Ben's career.

She actually blushed when she admitted, "I've entertained hundreds of men, Rhoda. Hundreds. Ben gives me complete freedom. You need to insist that Michael gives you complete freedom, too, but you have to insist that he not have other women. The cuckold lifestyle only works if he remains totally committed to you."

I just stared at her. Hundreds of lovers? Cuckold lifestyle? I couldn't imagine Michael letting me have that much freedom.

Finally I brought my attention to the other item—an enema bag.

"Arthur will love giving you an enema. Trust me." She chuckled, "Besides, you'll want to be confident that there won't be any surprises."

And not once, did I think of Michael.

Arthur opened the door, smiled, kissed my cheek, gestured me to step into his room, but didn't invite me to sit. He remained standing, when he said,

"Rhoda, don't get me wrong, I'd love to make love to you, but I just want to make it clear that there is already a very good chance that Michael will get the job without you....." he took a step toward me and ran his hands up my arms, took my chin in his hand, "without you giving yourself to me. Breaking your marriage vows is quite a step."

I realized that his hair was damp, he smelled of hot shower and soap. He was wearing only a bathrobe; I thought of him naked underneath. A flare of excitement spiked in me. My heart rose up in my throat as I forced myself to say, "I don't think I'll be breaking my vows if I'm guarding our family's financial future. That's why I'm willing to sacrifice my virtue to save my husband's job."

Arthur smiled at my response. "Well, like I told you last night, Michael's highly qualified for the Vice President position. If you come to me, I want you to leave satisfied and excited at the thought of being with me again. I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of you. Besides, even if you do make love to me, I can't guarantee that Michael will get the job."

I shrugged my shoulders, swallowed and said, "Well, maybe I might be able to help you decide in his favor. Last night I already did things with you I never imagined I would, so I might as well commit everything I have." I forced myself to look him in the eye. "You know, completely surrender myself to you." I gave him my sweetest smile and said, "Surely that will help you decide in Michael's favor? After all, I'm giving you my 'Pearl of Great Price.' Something I promised only to my husband. That should mean something." I made my voice breathy, "That should mean a lot."

Arthur chuckled and said, "Well, it surely won't hurt."

"Good! Then I am yours to do with as you wish!"

"You do realize that I will be asking you to do some pretty wild things? Things you've never imagined yourself doing?"

I swallowed hard and nodded my head, my heart pounding in my chest, and my clitty throbbing in my panties.

He chuckled, dropped the robe, standing completely naked in front of me. Arthur was beautiful! Ripped abs, chiseled chest, sculpted shoulders, arms and legs. Not one hair on his body. And his cock was a miracle. Circumcised, nine and three quarters inches long when erect, and as big around as my wrist. I almost came, just looking at him.

He sat on the couch, smiled and commanded, "Come worship my cock."

I dropped to my knees and crawled toward him. I noticed that he held a small video recorder and stopped.

"I can't do this in front of a camera."

"That's what everyone tells me, Rhoda. Either the camera stays on, or you leave."

I knew we made quite a picture—him completely naked, me fully dressed with hat and gloves, kneeling between his leg. I smiled, thinking that I was a supplicant, praying to him.

I struggled to work that big monster into my mouth. At one point he asked me if I'd given Michael a blowjob last night. I nodded my head as I worked more of him down my throat. He chuckled and said, "I bet it was a lot easier swallowing his cock than mine."

I backed his cock out of my mouth. Then I made the mistake of telling Arthur his cock was probably twice as long as Michael's and twice the diameter.

"How do you know? Did you measure his little dick?"

"Yes. When I had my hysterectomy I had a lot of reconstructive work done on my vaginal walls, and my gynecologist wanted to make sure that when the reconstruction was finished that it would be big enough for my husband. So I measured him." I chuckled, "When I told him Michael's cock was five inches fully erect, he smiled and told me it wouldn't be a problem. What's even funnier is that at that time, as Michael's was the only cock I'd ever seen, I had no idea that he was smaller than average."

"How about mine? Will my monster fit?"

I smiled at the thought, yet felt a tingle of nerves in my stomach. "I hope so! I'm certainly going to try."

"What about your virgin asshole? Did you give it to your husband last night, or did you save it for me?"