Reliving the Past

Story Info
Rebecca revisits her college hangout.
3.5k words
4.21
55.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

Rebecca Klein was nearly 50 now. Her kids were out of the house and like so many other marriages, she discovered that without a common joining factor between herself and her husband Andy, she no longer loved him.

But as a good Jewish woman, she took her oaths to marriage seriously and was committed to seeing her life through with the man who had provided for her and their family for the past 30 years. Andy was considerably older than her, so it wasn't entirely unnatural that his interest in her sexually had waned. Rebecca knew that before too long, her duties as a wife would transition into a nurse for a feeble old man.

She was already becoming accustomed to that role with her parents. Although they weren't bed ridden, they were slowing down considerably. They were happy together and seemed to thrive on each other's strengths and love. She was envious of them. And even though she felt obligated to visit them each month to clean up the house and check up on them, she enjoyed seeing them grow old together.

Rebecca also enjoyed returning back to the town where her parents lived and driving past the old college she attended. Her parents had moved there one year after she had taken residency in her freshman year. On this visit home, after her parents had retired to bed, she sat out on their front porch listening to the insects sing to each other and sipping some of her father's bourbon. She was reminiscing about the past and how much fun she had in college there. There was a small club, called the Lion's Den, close to campus that kids would often frequent once they were of drinking age and she had especially fond thoughts of it. She and her girlfriends would often go together and dance or share cocktails together. Boys from out of town would frequent the place trying to meet someone new. Sometimes, when they were more daring or drunk, the girls might join a visiting businessman in his room at the hotel next door where she was staying tonight.

She looked at her watch. It was nearly 10:00. She thought she should probably get back to her hotel. Rebecca rarely actually stayed with her parents, preferring to stay somewhere that allowed her to have her own bathroom in the morning. After placing her glass in the dishwasher and locking the door behind her, she got into her car and drove to her hotel. But as she parked the car, she decided to visit her old haunt and see how much had changed at the Lion's Den over the years.

Chuck and Bryan were college roommates and had been at the club for about two hours already when Mrs. Klein walked in and took a seat in the corner of the bar closest to the pool tables. They didn't notice her at first, but considering their state of mind, it didn't take them long to notice the attractive older woman sitting alone.

Bryan and Chuck lived off campus in one of the converted rental homes that were so common now in this town. They had a reputation as players and Bryan could be sexist, if not downright misogynist as times. They were often on the prowl for hook-ups and tonight wasn't any different. Chuck wasn't beyond dating an older woman. He actually preferred married women sometimes because he knew they weren't likely to get attached to a college man and forfeit the carefree middle class life of a socialite. And because they had a few years under their belt, many women of that demographic also were more adventurous in bed, a trait he especially enjoyed.

As Rebecca enjoyed her cosmopolitan, the boys began to talk about her and speculate about her reasons for being here. Eventually as their hormone filled minds and semi-erect cocks got the better of them, they concluded that she was probably just like any other mid-life crisis matron out to see if she still could reel in a man. The night was not getting younger and they decided she was too good of an opportunity not to pass up.

Rebecca was enjoying the atmosphere. The place had undergone some renovations, but it was still basically the same Lion's Den that it had formerly been. She was almost finished with her second cosmo when Chuck appeared with two in his hand.

"Looks like you are ready for a refill." he stated as he put the drink in front of her and started to sit. "Is it alright if I join you?" he asked as an afterthought.

"Sure, I guess there is not harm in that." Rebecca smiled as she took a big gulp of her third cosmopolitan. The night was starting to get interesting.

"My name is Chuck. I am a student here, obviously. Do you live near here?" he probed.

"I use to, but not anymore. I am just visiting some family for the weekend." She took a deep breath, and her mind whizzed just a little.

"Is that right? And does your husband know you are hanging out at a bar getting ogled by other men, or does that kind of thing turn him on?" Chuck leaned over the table and smiled. Rebecca's white button blouse didn't reveal much cleavage, but he could tell that she was amply built.

"Oh, is that what is happening here?" she asked coyly, placing her dark red lips to the straw of her Cosmo and taking in a long draw of the bright red liquid. She suddenly became aware of Chuck's hand on her leg and it caused her to twitch, but he kept it firmly in place.

"You don't think I just happened over her by chance do you? My wingman Bryan and I have been talking about you for awhile and you should hear the things he has been saying. He isn't quite the gentleman that I am, let me warn you."

"I am intrigued. What did he say?" she smiled and batted her eyes.

"I don't want to embarrass anyone, maybe he can tell you himself later." Chuck's hand seemed to be edging up her leg. "Maybe you would like to come over to our house for a while and he can tell you there?"

The drinks were really starting to take their effect on her now and she knew it. She laughed, "No, no. I should be going to bed now, I am next door in the hotel." She stood up to leave, and had to put her hand on the table to steady herself. Chuck was quick to respond, jumping up and taking a hold of her arm and waist.

He smiled gently. "We should at least help you to your room then." He motioned to Bryan who was already moving to the table to assist. "Bryan, can you drop a tip for the waitress and then let's help my new friend up to her room."

Bryan threw down a ten and led the way to the elevator next door. As they waited for the car to arrive, introductions were made. They got into the car together and pressed the button to her level. Rebecca tried to make conversation though her speech was now beginning to slur.

"So.... what was this you were s-sh-aying to ......Chuck about me, ......Bryan?"

Chuck was suppressing a smirk but Bryan was very forthcoming with his answer. "I told him you were the kind of woman who was bored with your marriage, trying to relive her youth and could handle two younger men like us."

Rebecca raised an eyebrow. "While all that might be true, .........that isn't true tonight. And I do take my marriage vows sh---eriously. I am so..oorry to disappoint you ......gentlemen."

The door opened and Rebecca's first steps were uneasy ones. The men walked on both sides of her until they reached her room. "Well, thank you for....the drinks-ss," she stammered as she fiddled with purse, looking for the room key. "Ver-rry nic-she of you to .....walk me up." She stood at the door with the key in her hand.

"Are you sure you don't want us to help you to bed?" Chuck asked softly in her ear. But before she could answer, Bryan had taken the key from her and swiped the door open, walking inside.

"The night is just getting started." He stated as he turned to watch Chuck nudge Rebecca in through the door.

"No, really. You boys need to leave. Maybe nex-sht time," she protested. Chuck wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her softly, nestling his mouth on her neck.

"Come on, let's live a little here, no one needs to know," he said encouragingly as he kissed her softly.

She turned around to face Chuck and push away from him and that is when Bryan placed his hands over her shoulders and pulled her jacket from off of her arms.

"Please! Stop! Leave my room now!" she said louder, as Chuck moved closer. She backed into Bryan who placed his hands on her hips and was trying to find the zipper to her skirt.

"Come on, baby. Don't be such a tease. I am sure you can teach us a couple of things now, can't you?" Chuck said as he tilted his head in for a kiss. Her hands went to stop Bryan from pushing the zipper on the side of her skirt any lower. She pushed away and turned from Chuck into Bryan's arms. Bryan held her close to him and she could feel the large boner in his pants. Bryan placed his hands on her breasts and squeezed them firmly. Rebecca twisted and struggled to free herself, unwittingly grinding her buttocks into Bryan's cock. As Chuck watched, he started to unbutton his shirt. Rebecca grunted and Bryan was pulling her shirt out from the waistband of the unzipped skirt that was sliding more down her hips as she thrashed about.

"Let me go!" Rebecca screamed and Bryan did, calmly lying down on her bed with his knees bent over the edge and feet planted on the ground. He was unzipping and loosening his pants. Rebecca stood there, her jacket and skirt now on the floor, only in her shirt and thong underwear.

Chuck stepped towards her again. He seemed unafraid and very confident. He had a nice physique, not overly muscular like Bryan, but admirable just the same. He started to push Rebecca's bangs out of her eyes but she flinched at his touch. "Rebecca, I know enough about you. We both do. You are in your prime sexually, but your husband isn't and he isn't meeting your needs. You don't feel needed by your kids anymore and your life lacks excitement. It is just one night. No one has to know. We are here and we want you now, just relax and let's enjoy this."

His hands were now on her hips and his upper torso was bent slightly away from her so he could see her fully. Their waists touched, just as if they were dancing. She closed her eyes and tried to fight away the sting of the words he spoke to her. Chuck turned her towards Bryan, who was watching them raised up on both elbows. Bryan tapped the bed with one hand to beckon her to join him. She didn't respond until Chuck pushed her softly on top of Bryan. Bryan wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her. She was reluctant and cold initially, but then impulsively, drunkenly, she started to kiss him too.

Chuck stood at the foot of the bed, admiring her large but still attractive ass. He liked a big ass and thought most skinny girls looked like boys from the backside and he nearly found it repulsive. He placed one hand on the bed and began to kiss her cheeks, sucking on the flesh very hard. The feel of it between his lips excited him and he smacked her right half with his right hand.

Rebecca broke off her kiss. "No! I don't like that. If we are going to do this, let's just do it, ok?" She slid down Bryan's body then stood up. She removed her panties and then bent down over Bryan's waist and began to tug his pants open further. "You want to take me both at once, now is your chance."

Chuck wasted no time undressing and placing himself behind Rebecca. He steered his cock towards her hairy pussy and rubbed the head along her slit with one hand and pulled her lips open with the other. Rebecca has already engulfed Bryan's shaft into her mouth and throat and was stroking it with both her mouth and hand. She bent down a little more so that Chuck could push into her, but stopped sucking as he entered her. She gasped and looked back at Chuck as he began to rhythmically fuck her slowly. He really wanted to spank her again, but decided not to push it. He was thankful that she had finally relented.

Bryan touched her chin to get her to return to the task of sucking his schlong. It was thick and meaty and she did enjoy servicing it. She tilted her head slightly to the side to watch his face. He encouraged her sultriness, "That's the way, babe, all the way down. I want to see you deep throat that thing."

After a few minutes, her legs started to tire. Chuck was taking things slow, trying not to cum too quickly, although the alcohol was serving to lessen that possibility. She shook the hair out of her eyes and said. I want to feel you inside me too, Bryan." Chuck plopped out of her cunt as she stood up and he stepped back. Bryan rolled to the side as she climbed into the bed.

"Sounds great," said Bryan, "but I want to see those tits move around while I fuck you." He began to loosen the buttons on her shirt. Rebecca reached up under her shirt to unclasp the bra and had placed it on the floor before Bryan had finished undressing her. She laid back on the bed and Bryan positioned himself between her legs, still upright on his knees. He put his hands under her knees and pushed upward as he moved forward. She reached down and took hold of his cock and guided it towards her open pussy and held her breath as he pushed in and bent her legs back and apart to where her toes were nearly touching the headboard. Bryan was not as gentle with her as Chuck had been. He plunged into her hard and fast, holding her legs and staring down at her body as her tits bounced and jiggled around.

Chuck moved to the side of the bed and was watching his friend fuck their newest conquest. Rebecca became awkwardly aware of him and held out her hand, wiggling a finger for him to move closer. He approached and was rewarded by Rebecca's soft touch against his moistened cock and she continued to stroke and toy with him as Bryan pounded her harder. The headboard was beginning to repeatedly tap against the wall.

"Ummm, I haven't felt a man this big in years," Rebecca said, finally expressing some enjoyment verbally.

"Yeah? Well, I am impressed that you are still as flexible as you are. Let's see if you can move that ass as well." Bryan let go of her legs and moved onto his back, holding his cock up for her to mount. She straddled his thighs and lowered onto his pole and then grinded against his pubic bone. Chuck went behind her and massaged her breasts and rubbed her nipples. Bryan placed his fingertips against the hood of her clit and firmly held them in place as she gyrated with him inside her.

Rebecca was now thoroughly enjoying this and was feeling the nearly forgotten wave of passion building inside her. Her lips were parted and her eyes looked sleepy. The liquor in her was adversely effecting her stamina though and soon she dropped forward to her hands and knees. "Boys, this is wonderful, but you are going to have to finish me up. Do it good, I am so close," she said with a slurred smile.

Bryan gripped a breast and placed her nipple to his mouth, clamping down and sucking hard. With his other hand, he placed it firmly against her buttock and was pulling her open. He bucked inside her, using his feet as leverage. "That's the hot blooded woman I have been waiting for, Rebecca," he growled as he removed his lips to breathe. "We are going to fuck you good and hard."

Chuck had stepped into the bathroom and returned with a complimentary container of lotion. He was applying it to himself, stroking himself thoroughly and rubbing the rest onto his fingers. He dropped the bottle and stood behind Rebecca at the foot of the bed, then slide his hand down the part of her ass until his finger was touching her brown rose. He rubbed her sphincter round and round, then pressed into her slightly. She didn't even clinch up. He continued pressing until his middle finger was in to the first knuckle, then paused before pressing more. As he inserted deeper, his index finger now came into position and pried its way into her anus too. Rebecca inhaled deeply and then pushed Bryan from his suckling. She leaned into him, raising her butt higher for Chuck and kissed passionately. She was reviving and getting back into thrusting herself again.

Chuck inserted both fingers as far as he could and then simulated fucking in time to the movement of Bryan and Rebecca. After he was sure that she was stretched and lubed, he removed his fingers and used his thumbs to part her cheeks for the insertion of his readied cock. Even though Rebecca knew it was coming, she had to stop kissing Bryan and moan as Chuck breached her. Chuck communicated to the two lovers to stop moving, taking inch like steps forward towards the bed as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh yeah, you are taking it up the ass, Mrs. Klein! You love that, don't you?" he taunted into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug. He pumped her slowly, moving her body and making her fuck Bryan again. Bryan could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock and could tell by her breathing that she was cumming. A warm gush of fluid engulfed his cock and her face went flush. He responded by releasing his seed into her as well.

Chuck continued pumping her ass, getting faster and rougher. He gritted his teeth together and pushed them against her shoulder until he couldn't control restraint any longer. As he withdrew his manhood from her taboo, he started to cum. He pushed against her ass again, aligning his shaft with her anal crevice. He humped her softly and drained himself into it, and the thick oily semen spurted up towards her back, pooling at the top then finding its way back down her crack and the underside of his penis.

The room stank of sex and sweat. Chuck wiped his manhood off along Rebecca's bulbous ass and then stepped into the bathroom to find a washcloth to clean himself with. Rebecca stood up groggily, holding her head as a slight headache was starting to effect her. She reached behind her and wiped some of the cum from her skin and began looking around for a tissue to clean with. Bryan stayed on the bed, letting the air of the room cool off his body. His cock was drifting back and forth along his groin as it recovered from its orgasm.

Chuck exited the bathroom, giving a devil's grin to Rebecca and then looking at Bryan as if they had just won a championship ring. Rebecca quickly ducked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, then turned on the shower.

After she had finished washing herself, she put on a robe and listened from behind the door for a few moments, and then called to both men. She heard nothing and opened the door. Her room was empty, so she locked the entrance door, then pulled the bed spread off onto the floor. On the nightstand was a note written on the hotel stationary:

"Thank you for an enjoyable evening. If you care to see one or both of us again, visit the hotel bar again. We will be looking for you.-- Chuck & Bryan"

She blushed at the words. Even though she should have felt violated, she actually felt reinvigorated by the adventure. No harm had really been done, right? And her marriage vows? The fact that she had tried to hold off the boys was justification enough. She really stood no chance against those men in her drunken state, she reassured herself. She had remained faithful to the best of her abilities.

She crawled under her sheets and turned out the light, drifting off quickly to sleep.

End.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers