Reliving the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers

Later, Nina found out that in the pond all the women would have to shed all the clothes, not a single stitch was allowed on their bodies. This made me wild in desire to watch the women at the pond. At the pond, there was a fenced area, where women took their bath and no one could see them. So, it turned out to be a big disappointment for me. But I wasn't ready to give up and made a survey of the pond and the fenced area. To my delight, I found there was a long tree just by the side of the fenced area. I tried climbing the tree and successfully reached a thick branch, on which I could sit. Another thick branch was in front of it and had plenty of leaves, behind which I could hide myself. Satisfied with my findings, I came back and decided not to tell anything to Nina. I realised, if I told her my hideout she might look up at the tree when she was at the pond with other women and that would give me away. I didn't want to risk that. Before the puja day, I practiced climbing the tree a number of times to make sure my venture succeeded.

On the puja day, I woke up early morning as I heard women's voices from the other bedrooms. I quietly sneaked out, ran to the pond and climbed up the tree. I was a bit disappointed that it was still quite dark. But within minutes, the sky was getting clear and I soon heard women's voices approaching the pond. I suddenly realised, to my horror, the women could easily notice me, once they came near the pond. My hideout couldn't be seen at all from the pond, but it was in open view to someone approaching the pond. I was desperate to do something about it and quickly shifted to another branch, which was on the other side. To my great delight, I found my new position was protected from the view both from the approach and from the pond by thick bunch of leaves. But I could easily watch through the leaves.

My heart was beating like a hammer as I saw grandma and two maids approaching the pond. One maid was carrying a big metal plate, with flower and lots of ingredients on it. The other maid was carrying some clothes and soaps. To my surprise all three women were wearing Indian style towels; these are called gamchha and are woven red fabrics, which are almost transparent, more so when wet. It was common to wear these at bath time. The gamchhas are too short to cover a woman's body in full and leaves the legs including the lower part of the thighs, the arms and the back uncovered.

As I watched grandma, whom I had always seen conservatively dressed, I was amazed at the beauty of her semi-naked body. She was taller than her daughters and her skin colour was light brown, with a golden hue. She was nearing sixty, but had a figure, which, my mom and aunt would die for. Her breasts were smaller, but had very little sag. Her arms were slim & long, legs were shapely and belly almost flat. One maid, who was in mid forties, was quite fair, tall and stocky with large boobs. The other one in her late-twenties was slim, dark and had a curvaceous figure.

As they entered the fenced area, after placing the things in their hand on the ground, both the maids shed the gamchhas. The older maid was plump, but had a toned body – her boobs were large with some sag, arms & thighs well rounded and she had a large very hairy bush. The younger maid had glistening ebony coloured skin and moderate boobs, which were shapely with minimal sag. Her body was slim & supple and her narrow waist and rounded ass formed a lovely curve. She had a small patch of soft curls between her shapely thighs. I could see armpits of both the maids as they raised their arms to tie their hair. The younger maid had some light wisps of hair in the underarm. The older maid's armpit was very hairy. Both the maids took a dip in the water. The older maid came out of the water and sat down by grandma's side. The younger maid swam around.

Grandma slowly took off her gamchha to reveal her exquisite naked body. Her slim body had the right curves. Her moderate breasts were very shapely, had a small sag and had extra large nipples, which looked erect, possibly at the morning chill. Her nipples were much larger than mom's, aunt's or the older maid's. Her belly had a nice curve and her bellybutton looked awesome. As I watched her hips flaring out under the slim waist, I noticed a lovely hairy patch between her thighs. It was much less bushy compared to mom's or the older maid's dense & thick thatch and had lots of grey hair. The bush didn't cover grandma's pussy fully and the skin on both sides was smooth. It was like a triangle, narrow at the tip. The salt & pepper bush was so exciting! As she raised her arms to knot her hair in a bun, I watched her hairy underarm, also salt & pepper.

By now, mom & aunt came in and Nina was also in tow. All three of them were in their nighties. As mom & aunt pulled out their nighties, they were stark naked. Though I saw them naked earlier, they looked rather different now. They looked quite fat compared to grandma, but I realised the roundness of the bellies, fat thighs & arms and large boobs had a different kind of appeal. I noticed that aunt had fully shaved her pussy, which looked awfully smooth. She looked very different compared to all other women, who had unshaved bush.

The puja was to be performed just before sunrise and there was plenty of time before that. So, all the women started swimming around. It was delightful scene as I could see so many bums moving around in the water. Only grandma was soaping her body and the older maid was scrubbing grandma's back. I was very excited as grandma was soaping her breasts and then moving down to her belly and ultimately her salt & pepper bush. After she soaped her thighs and legs, she stood up and started soaping her bum. At this point the older maid took the soap from her and soaped her bum very nicely and I got a kick as I saw her hand soaping grandma's crack.

At this stage, grandma noticed Nina standing aside with her nightie still on. She said, "You also have your bath now; you should be clean when the puja starts. I was delighted at the opportunity of watching Nina naked. But to my dismay, I found Nina had her bra and a very conservative panty. She made no attempt to take those off and getting into water started swimming.

By this time, grandma started swimming and her tall body moved gracefully, as she took long strokes. The older maid was also swimming behind her. By now all the women were moving around childishly in the water and there was a playful mood all around. Suddenly, the younger maid, who was giggling a lot, took a vault in the water – she raised her body almost a foot and then took a dive and as her head sunk in the water, her bum & legs came out on the surface. It was a wonderful feat and I noticed how shapely her bum was. Following her, the older maid did exactly the same. Her large bum was awesome and as her legs were a bit spread out, quite a bit of bush was visible. Now aunty took an attempt – she was a bit clumsy, but still made it – her legs were spread out and apart from her huge bum her bald pussy was on full display. After her, Nina made an attempt and she did it as gracefully as the younger maid. Even though she wasn't naked, I could see how shapely her cute bum was.

Now every one was pushing mom to try, but she was very reluctant. Finally, she sprang out of the water and then made an attempt to dive. She was very clumsy but gave a good show of her round belly, large bush and fat ass & thighs. After she finished everyone clapped and she looked embarrassed. Now, without any one asking grandma gave a wonderful show – her vault was even more graceful than Nina & the younger maid.

At this stage the older maid told Nina, "Hey, young girl, how could you have your undergarments on, when all of us are stark naked? Take them off and let me soap you." ("Ei khukumoni, tumi ki kore bhetorer jama ar pant pore achho, jokhon amra sobai udom langto? Ogulo khule phyalo, ami tomay saban makhiye dei.")

Saying this, she came out of the water and Nina followed her. I was watching Nina with bated breath as she took off her undergarments. To my disappointment, she was turning her back towards me and I could see only her heart shaped bum. The older maid soaped Nina from behind and after doing her back, thighs, legs and her bum moved to the front. As she soaped Nina's front, from the movement of her hands I could guess she soaped her all over, including breasts and crotch. But no way, I could see Nina's privates.

At this stage, grandma said the sun was about to rise and everybody should get ready. The older maid hurriedly finished soaping Nina and after taking a dip in the water, started wiping her body with a gamchha. Within seconds, all six naked women were standing on the ground and wiping their bodies. The older maid arranged a few things on the metal plate and placed it on the hands of grandma, who was standing in the water with knees at the water surface. All the women, except Nina stood by her side and as the sun came up grandma chanted some hymns; others followed in chorus. As the sunrays shined on their naked bodies, it was a wonderful scene. The offering was over very quickly. I noticed Nina standing at the side with her cute body covered in gamchha.

As all the women left for the house, after covering their bodies with gamchha, I recounted what I saw. I felt it was a dream. By this time, my cock was straining inside my brief; it was rock hard for last half an hour! I was feeling extremely horny. I climbed down from the tree and after taking off my clothes jumped into the water. Standing in waist deep water, I fondled my overheated manhood and started opening and closing the foreskin. Within minutes I ejaculated loads of cum and my body cooled down. I got out of the water, dried myself and walked back to the house. I stealthily slipped into my room and lied down on the bed. Within minutes I was fast asleep.

After a while I woke up as Nina was softly pushing me. She whispered that the puja was on and I could watch the ladies. Having watched them naked already, I wasn't keen any more.

As I told her so, she was shocked and then said I must have seen her naked too. ("tar mane tui amakeo nangto dekhechhis?")

I said I saw her only from the back but all others in full nude from all angles. ("Na toke sudhu pechhon theke dekhechhi. Ar baki sobaike puro nangto dekhechhi, sob dik theke.")

"I really wanted to see you properly; you are so beautiful!" ("Amar toke bhalo kore dekhar bhison ichchhe chhilo, janish.")

She made a face and said I was really very naughty. ("Tui sotyi bhisn paji") Saying this she fled.

Though I didn't make any attempt to watch the ladies at the puja room, I saw them later as they came out after the puja. Watching their bodies under the flimsy cloth, I realised they looked more sexy now. My cock twitched in excitement.

After a few days, something very interesting happened. We had noticed that the young maid was very friendly to our cook, who was a well built man in his thirties. We often noticed two of them talking to each other. One afternoon, when the ladies at home were having their siesta after lunch, Nina & I were sitting in the first floor rear balcony and chatting. Suddenly we saw the maid coming towards the rear side of the house after bathing in the pond. Her clothes were wet and she wore no blouse or petticoat. Her lovely boobs and shapely butts were quite noticeable under her wet sari. Suddenly the cook came out from the kitchen. He looked very delighted and hurriedly went close to the maid. Both of them looked around to see if anyone was around and embraced each other.

They started kissing each other with a brutal force and we could see their tongues exploring inside each other's mouth. The man was moving her hand all over her body and was almost crushing her boobs & butts. When the man was trying to remove her sari, she resisted. The man pulled her by her hand, went inside the kitchen and they disappeared from our view. As long as we were watching them, Nina was gripping my arms and her nails were cutting into my skin.

As they disappeared, we came back to our senses. We didn't want to miss the action and ran down through the stairs. As we guessed they would be in the deserted kitchen, we peeped through the front door of the kitchen. It was too dark inside. Though we couldn't see anything, we heard some sound. We went along the sidewall of the kitchen and peeped through the window. Now we could see them. The man was completely naked and we saw his wide shoulders, long back and firm butts. He was stripping off the maid's clothes. Within seconds, the woman's wonderful naked body came into view. I had seen her naked on the puja day, but now I had a closer look. Her boobs were not too large but very shapely, her waist was narrow and butts curvaceous. For the first time, I realised what they meant by hourglass shape in stories & novels. Her pussy was covered with a patch of soft curls and her thighs looked very shapely.

The man was now holding her in tight embrace and kissing her breasts like a wild animal. The man mad her lay down on the floor. As he mounted her, we could only see the outline of his cock and his pubic hair. By now the woman had spread her thighs and the cock disappeared in the darkness between her thighs. Both of them were now moaning and the man was stroking up & down. I was totally excited and as Nina was gripping my hand, I realised she was very excited too. At this point, we were startled at the sound of footsteps nearby. We got very scared and ran from there.

After we came back to the first floor balcony we were both panting. After we cooled down, we looked at each other's eyes. We both knew what we wanted to ask each other. "Can't we do the same thing together?" But the words remained unspoken.

After a while Nina asked me, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

I shook my head with a sad face and said, "No".

We looked at each other and under a sudden impulse we kissed each other on our lips. I felt nice as her soft lips touched mine, but nothing more. I thought kissing should have been much more exciting.

Nina now said, "You know bro, my friends told me kissing should be by inserting tongue in each other's mouth. Didn't you see how those two kissed?" ("Janish, Rangada, amar bondhura bolechhe, chumu khabar somoy eke onyer mukher bhetor jiv dhukiye dite hoy. Dekhlina ora dujone kemon kore chumu khelo?")

Now I held her in my arms and as I placed my lips on hers, she opened her mouth. I put my tongue inside and our tongues played with each other. As I felt the softness of her breasts on my chest, I squeezed her butt cheeks. Nina thrust her crotch forward and my rock hard manhood was pressed on her pussy. I rubbed my manhood on her and could feel the furriness under her clothes. It was an exhilarating experience and we were completely lost in pleasure. As we finished the kiss, I could see love and passion in her eyes.

I was extremely excited as Nina took my hard manhood in her hands. I was about to tear off her clothes. But suddenly we heard voices nearby and Nina pushed me apart. The ecstasy came to a sudden end.

As we two most of our time together, our attraction for each other became very strong. We were very keen to see each other naked, but there was no opportunity. I felt depressed as the day of our departure came close.

Two days before we were to depart, mom and aunt declared they would go to a relation's house- they, along with grandma would leave early morning and return in the evening. They asked us to come along, but we preferred to stay back. It was a god sent opportunity and we wanted to make best use of it.

As the ladies left, they told both maids to take the day off after their chores were over. The cook was told to keep our lunch ready at the kitchen and then he could also take the day off. The older maid left earlier. The cook and the younger maid left together. From their smiling face it was obvious, they were going for a secret sojourn.

We had the house to ourselves. First thing I told Nina I wanted to see her fully naked and proposed to have bath together. ("Ami toke puro nangto dekhte chai. Chol eksonge snan kori.")

Nina disappointed me by saying, "I can't do it. I would feel rather shy to strip naked in your presence." ("Ami kichhutei parbona. Tor samne nagto hote amar bhison lojjja korbe.")

But as she noticed frustration in my eyes, she said, "Ok, I will have my bath in the bathroom and you watch me through the peephole in the rear window." ("Thik ache, ami bathromm er bhetor nangto hoye snan korbo. Tui pechhoner janlar phuto diye amake dekhbi.")

In the absence of a better option, I reluctantly agreed. I went behind the rear window, as Nina locked the bathroom door. As I placed my eyes on the hole, I watched Nina's back. She was wearing jeans and t-shirt. Her bum looked awesome under the tight jeans. As she lowered her jeans, I saw her panty. It was quite large and was made of thick cotton, allowing me no view of her bam except for the lovely shape. She took her time in cleaning her toenails and scrubbing her feet. I felt very impatient. Now she took off her t-shirt and I could see her bra clad torso. But she frustrated me by making no attempt to unclasp her bra and I thumped my feet in impatience. Now to my utter frustration, she started shampooing her hair. As she took her time, I realised she was either teasing me or was feeling too shy. I still knew she would eventually not disappoint me and let me have a look at her naked body. I waited with bated breath.

As she finally rinsed her hair, her bra & panty got completely drenched. Since the bra was made of thick material, it didn't make much of a difference. But the wet panty showed a dark patch at her crotch. After taxing my patience for some more time, she finally started unclasping her bra. Eventually when it came off, I was enamoured to see her twin mounds. It was perfect in shape and stood straight out of her chest. Her nipples were nice and looked like ripe grapes. I mentally compared Nina's boobs with the younger maid, who had the best figure out of the five naked women I saw at the pond. Even she had a little sag. Bit Nina's breasts completely defied gravity. As I feasted my eyes with her exquisite breasts, I waited for her to take off her panty

As Nina put her thumb inside the waistband of her panty, my heart skipped a beat. But Oh No! Nina turned her back to me as she lowered her panty. I was enamoured to see her heart shaped ass, but at the same time I was desperate to watch her frontal nudity. I decided to put an end to Nina's teasing or shyness, whatever and rushing to the bathroom door, I knocked hard. Nina made the door slightly ajar and popping her face out asked, "What happened?"

I said, "Open the door and let me come in. I want to see you properly." ("Dorja khol, ar amake dhukte de. Ami toke thik kore dekhbo.")

Now she smiled naughtily and said, "Won't I feel shy?" ("Bah, amar lojja korbena?")

"To hell with your shyness," ("Tor lojjar nikuchi korechhe") I said and tried to push the door open.

She resisted a bit and said, "Promise, you would get naked too." ("Bolo je tumio nangto hobe.")

Now I smiled and said, "You know I am dying to get naked." ("Tui to janish, ami nangto hobar jonyo mukhiye achhi.")

Now there was no resistance from her side and I pushed the door open to invade her privacy. As I entered the bathroom, she was naked as the day she was born. I was enamoured to watch her magnificently curved lithe body and her silky smooth brown skin, which looked awesome with drops of water on it. Under her lovely boobs, the belly was flat and ended in a nice triangular patch of curly hair. The hair was dense, but didn't cover the entire pussy. The sides were smooth and it looked like an inverted triangle, which narrowed down towards the tip. I watched her lovely breasts with renewed interest and had a wild desire to touch the mounds.

rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers